Envy Ch. 02

Story Info
Jessica's pretty protective.
8.3k words
4.63
5.2k
7

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 09/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

**Authors would like to thank our editor, she's fast and awesome**

As we laid on each other, catching our breath, I suddenly felt extreme thirst and fatigue. It was bad, worst thirst I'd ever experienced. I tried to get up, out from under Jaden and off of Jana but I was too weak. Jaden, realizing I was trying to get up, moved off of me but when I got to my feet I collapsed. I hit the floor hard.

"Jess? Are you okay?" he asked.

"No... something's wrong... I'm so thirsty and can barely move," I said.

"You've over done... you need food and water," he said.

"She okay?" Jana asked, sitting up on the couch and seeing me on the hard wood. "Woah! Jessica, how are you still hard?" she asked, seeing my massive boner as I lay on the floor.

"It stays hard until she removes it," Jaden answered for me. "Help me get her back to the couch."

Jaden and Jana got me up and back to sitting. Jaden pushed the ruby to get the clamp off but nothing happened.

"I think you need to do it," he said. "It's not working for me."

My new cock was still hard and throbbing, taking all my energy and I think we all knew I needed to get the clamp off soon. It took me a supreme effort to just raise my hand up to get my finger in position. Pushing the ruby, the clamp popped free and I fell back on the couch more fatigued then I'd ever been in my life. Jana gasped as she watched my cock change back to my little unharmed clit. She picked up the clamp and Jaden went for the kitchen. He returned with some energy drink and some leftover food. I was so bad off, he had to basically feed me and help me drink. All the while, Jana was inspecting my clamp and I wanted it back.

"Do you think it would work on me?" she asked the question I was dreading.

"Let's not find out," I said. "It's mine."

"Okay, okay, settle down... give me the clamp, Jana," Jaden said, holding out his hand.

Jana reluctantly handed it to him and I felt better about him having it. It took over a half hour for the food and drink to work and start to replenish what I had lost. The three massive orgasms had taken a lot out of me and I guess it made sense... I'm pretty tiny, barely 105lbs with clothing and shoes on so growing an eight inch cock and cumming so much, was bound to do something to me. In that half hour I was still naked but Jaden had wrapped a blanket around me and both he and Jana had put clothing of some sort back on.

She came over and sat down next to me, "I didn't mean anything when I asked if it would work on me... I was just curious... I don't need to try... it's yours and was meant for you," she said.

"I know... I'm sorry I wasn't feeling well, kinda still not. I don't think it will work for you though, not to be rude but if Jaden can't even take it off, I don't think it will do anything on you."

"Probably right... wow, Jess, this is so crazy... what do you think it all means?" she asked.

"You think there is a deeper meaning? I'm just thrilled to have the chance at all," I said.

"Kind of... I mean, why you? Why did Madam Luludja pick you and find you and where the hell did this clamp come from, who made it, and how does it do what it does? Are there others like it? The questions are endless," she said, all animated and shit.

I had almost forgotten this part about Jana... she's not your typical beautiful dumb blonde. She had a PhD in physics and once she has something to learn she doesn't stop until she knows everything about it. Jaden and I didn't think about our choice through enough. Didn't think about the consequences of her finding out about the clamp and what it does. I was just too fixated on wanting a pussy to fuck. My bad.

"Jana... you need to calm down... I don't really care about any of that... I'm just delighted it even exists and it's mine."

"Right... okay, Jess... you rest," she said, getting up and walking away.

Oh fuck, here we go... she's off and running now... this could be bad. I was too tired to do anything about Jana at the moment. Funny thing was, it wasn't even 9pm but all I wanted to do was sleep. I had work in the morning and if I still felt like this by then, there was no way I was going in. I could hear, Jaden and Jana talking in the kitchen. They were keeping their voices low so I couldn't pick out what was being said. I'm sure Jana was getting information from him on what he knew about the clamp. I hoped he had it on him or in a safe place.

All I wanted was my bed, so I got up, not even telling them and managed to walk to my bedroom, crawl under the covers and fell asleep almost instantly.

**

My alarm woke me up on time for work. I felt better but hungry. Jaden was sleeping next to me, he can usually sleep right through my alarm. I had no idea what happened after I went to bed last night. I didn't even know where my clamp was or if Jana had gone home. When I turned to stop the alarm on my phone, I noticed Jaden had put the clamp on top of my screen. I stopped the alarm and picked up the clamp at the same time. Lying in bed, I rolled the clamp in my fingers, looking at it in the dim light but more feeling it than anything. It was a marvel for sure. The gold was smooth and had no markings of any kind. The ruby was the key, whatever made this thing work, had everything to do with the ruby.

I got up, still naked and took the clamp with me to the bathroom. I warmed up the shower while I peed and looked at my favorite new possession. Standing up, I saw my refection in full length mirror on our door and decided to watch my cock grow from that perspective. I spread myself open and placed my clamp onto my clit. It grabbed on tight, making me cringe again slightly. The first pinch is a little painful. Looking up into the mirror, I watched as my over eight inch monster appeared on my tiny petite body. Fuck me! It was an amazing sight for sure. I admired myself from many angles until the mirror fogged up from the hot water.

I left the clamp on and jumped in the shower to wash myself up. I noticed how sticky I was from all the festivities yesterday evening. The hot water felt great, especially on my sensitive cock. It throbbed and bounced under the spray and I soaped myself up, playing with my breasts and realizing very quickly the effect it had on my cock. It made total sense. I can't believe I didn't think of it before. When I or Jaden tweak my nipples my clit normally zings with pleasure. Well, now my clit is a giant cock and it did the same thing but enhanced. I found myself standing there tweaking both nipples and almost ready to cum it affected my cock so much. They were so connected it was crazy.

I started moaning without realizing I was, pinching my nipples and watching my cock jump and bounce, sending waves of pleasure through my body and preparing for orgasm. But Jaden must have heard me moaning.

"You okay?" I heard him say through the door.

"Yeah, just great... want to join me?" I asked, removing my fingers from my hard nipples.

He opened the door and came into the bathroom. Sliding the glass door open he stepped in.

"I see you found your clamp," he said, seeing my massive boner.

"Yeah and I discover what touching my nipples does to my cock."

"Really? Could you cum just by playing?" he asked, seeing how hard my nipples were.

"Totally... I was on the verge right before you came in."

"So that was what all the moaning was about. You must be feeling better."

"I am, thanks for taking care of me last night. I need to be more careful with this thing," I said, looking down at my cock.

"Yeah, I guess so."

"So what happened after I went to bed," I asked, grabbing the soap and washing Jaden's back and chest.

"Jana happened. We didn't think things through very well," he said.

"Yeah, I realized that too. How bad?" I asked, using my soapy hands on his cock and balls.

"She's obsessed with figuring out everything about your new clamp."

"I was afraid of that."

He started to get hard and I helped him get there. We stood facing each other, both cocks throbbing and I moved forward until mine was next to his. Rising up on my tippy toes, I had about an inch and a half of length on him and I was wider. As we measured each other up. He suddenly moved his body to the right and wacked my cock with his. I returned the favor and smacked back until we were having a sword fight with our cocks. We ended up busting up laughing in the shower, never in our wildest dreams did we think we would be doing that. My toes gave out and I fell into his arms, laughing and pressed my body against his, pinning our cocks against our bodies.

We held each other for a bit, letting the hot water cascade off our skin until we stopped laughing. He suddenly picked me up, something he does a lot since I'm so much smaller than him. Lowering me down, I knew what he was doing as I felt the head of his cock open me up and enter my pussy. My cock lurched with pleasure as he filled my sex full of his. He held me deep on his dick and we looked into each other's eyes as my cock throbbed between us. He looked down at it and then did the most amazing thing. He leaned over and put my head in his mouth for the first time.

"OHHH, fuck!" I screamed as his hot mouth engulfed my glands.

He managed to take about four inches into his mouth, pretty good for a guy and his first time in such an awkward position. He sucked hard and started imitating what I do to his. He had to lift me up to get those four inches in and then lower me back down with his mouth tight around my shaft.

"Oh, fuck, Jaden... oh my gawwd, it feels amazing, babe!" I said.

He raised and lowered me with his arms and sucked my cock at the same time as he fucked me. It was unbelievable! Fuck work! I never wanted this to end. My boyfriend was sucking my cock and fucking me at the same time. I don't know how he continued to lift me over and over again but he did until I warned him I was going to cum. He took his mouth off my cock and I exploded between us as he fucked me.

Cum flew everywhere, on him, on me on the shower door, walls, floor and down the drain as my cock went uncontained, spraying every which way as it waggled back and forth with him pounding me from below. It was just like the last orgasm I had. So powerful and intense when he's screwing me at the same time. I almost lost consciousness in his arms as the contractions continued, sending my cum skyward in the shower.

When I was done, his arms finally gave out and he lifted me one last time off his cock. He set me down and stroked himself off onto my tits. I sucked his cock clean when he finished and we both stood there, covered in cum and water, breathing hard and enjoying the euphoric sensations of our climaxes together.

**

I got to work late, but I got to work. I took my clamp with me, not wanting to be separated from it. Doesn't really matter if I was late, when I'm the boss. I started my own company five years ago and it's doing awesome. It's a photography business and when I started it, I was the only person. I did weddings, graduations, family pictures, stuff like that, but now It's grown into a much bigger production. I have my own studio and several photographers that work for me now. I very rarely get out and do the actual work anymore.

When I walked in, my assistant stood up from her desk and said, "You're late." I gave her a sideways glance and ignored her. She could tell I didn't want to hear it from her. She followed me into my office and I sat down behind my desk and looked up at her. She was a leggy little redhead, freckles and all; thin with almost no breasts. I never really looked at her before now, but with the clamp with me and knowing I could grow a cock at a moment's notice, my brain went there. Probably thinking like a man with any woman they see, what it would be like to fuck them.

Amanda was her name. I hired her about a year ago when things started getting crazy and I was running myself ragged. She helps a lot by keeping me on task and managing what I need to do in an organized fashion. I pictured her now, bent over my desk and thrusting my new cock in deep.

"Are you okay? Why are you looking at me like that?" Amanda asked.

"Sorry... I've just had a morning is all and I'm tired from the weekend," I said.

"The expression on your face didn't resemble being tired... You were looking at me like..." she cut off.

"Like what?" I asked.

"Like... a man?" she said.

I laughed... "A man?"

"Yeah, all lusty and like you wanted to... it was weird."

"Do you have a boyfriend, Amanda?" I asked.

She was young, probably only a year or two out of high school.

"In between guys right now... why?" she asked.

"I see... so do you ever get a craving for a guy," I asked.

"You mean, horny? Sure... is that what that look was about? Is your boyfriend out of town again," she asked.

"No... nothing like that. I guess I just pictured you as a guy would."

"And why would you do that?" Amanda asked.

"Oh... it was just one of those weekends... stuff happened," I said, running my hand over the clamp in my pocket.

"Jessica, what kind of 'stuff' happened that would make you envision me as a man would? And what does that entail anyway?"

"Have I ever told you about my penis envy problem?" I asked, just laying it out there.

"Your what?"

"I've always wanted a penis... ever since I can remember," I said.

"So you want to be a guy? she asked, "Because that's cool... I'm down with LGBT."

"No, I don't want to be a guy... I just want to have a dick," I said.

"Okay... but why? And that's impossible... so why fixate on something that could never happen."

"Haven't you ever wondered what it would feel like to have one? Be able to screw someone with it, or have it sucked on... stuff only guys get to do?"

"Whoa! I better shut the door if you're going to talk like that," she said, turning around and shutting my door.

"Lock it and close the blinds as well?" I said.

She turned and looked at me oddly but did as I asked, walking back to my desk.

"I've never really wanted a penis, probably because I knew I never could... what is all this about, Jessica?" she asked.

"The reason I was looking at you like a man was because I was picturing you bent over my desk as I fucked you with my new cock," I said, standing up.

Her eyes got really big. "What do you mean, new cock?" she asked, taking a step back.

I pulled my clamp out of my pocket and held it in my open palm. She took the same step forward and leaned over my desk to look at what I held.

"What is that?"

"It's a clit clamp and gives me an honest to god penis," I said.

She laughed, like a loud crazy laugh and then cut it off with a look of anger on her face.

"Why are you messing with me?"

"I'm not... I'll show you if you promise not to tell anyone or freak out."

"Show me what? That thing isn't going to give you a penis."

"Do you promise?" I asked.

"Fine, I promise," she said throwing up her hands.

I unzipped my jeans, Amanda looked awkward but she didn't leave or say anything more. I pulled the jeans down, then my underwear.

"Okay, now watch this," I said, pulling back my lips to find my clit.

The clamp settled in, as I moved it into position and then removed both hands so Amanda could see. My eight inch cock suddenly grew out of nothing and Amanda about passed out. The color left her face and her mouth dropped open. She had to steady herself on my desk, but couldn't tear her eyes away. I let her take it in, grasp what she was seeing.

"How? What the hell... How?" she said, leaning in.

"You can come closer if you want a better look," I said.

She came around the desk and sat in my chair, basically eye level with my penis, staring at it.

"This is crazy! Your clit turned into a cock?"

"Yeah, my dream has come true."

"Where did you get the clip?" she asked looking at every angle.

"The circus, a gipsy booth, she gave it to me. Said it was meant for me, probably because of my fascination a desire to always want a penis."

"This is the strangest thing I've ever seen... does it... like can you cum and what does it feel like?" she asked.

"Yes, it works just like a guys. I can ejaculate and everything."

"So you've tried it out? On who?" she asked.

"I don't know if I should tell you that, but Jaden has played with it a little."

"Seriously, like did he suck on it?"

"Yeah, in the shower this morning... kind of why I was late," I said, giggling.

"Holy crap, really, your boyfriend sucked on that and he wasn't weirded out?"

"Not really, because he knows it connected to me, it was pretty hot," I said.

"Well, quite the thing... I can't believe you were telling the truth. You really were imagining bending me over the desk and screwing me. I'm even more disturbed now," Amanda said standing up and walking back around the desk.

"Aren't you curious?" I asked.

"Not really, how would it be any different than a guy bending me over the desk?" she asked.

"Controlled by a woman... knowing what women like," I said.

"Yeah, not interested... way to weird... but I won't tell anyone," she said.

"Seriously? You don't want to touch it or anything?" I asked, standing there with an eight inch hardon.

"Yeah, no. You should put it away, you're getting behind schedule," she said, unlocking the door and leaving my office.

I looked down at my boner, untouched and throbbing. I was definitely one of a kind. If the roles would have been reversed, I would have sucked and fucked the hell out of Amanda if she had an eight inch cock suddenly. I bent my cock forward and pushed on the ruby. The clip opened and my cock shrank back to being my clit. I pulled up my clothing, put the clip in my pocket and went to work.

**

I worked late, getting caught up and was about to leave when Amanda knocked on my door.

"I'm going to take off unless you need something else," she said, when she came in.

"Think I'm good," I responded.

"Okay, see you tomorrow."

"Amanda? Are we good?" I asked.

"You mean, am I okay after you suddenly sprouted a huge penis and wanted to fuck me with it? Yeah, I'm great," she said, sarcastically.

"Look, I'm sorry... I was just thinking if you were me... I'm not a normal person, not because of this clip, I'm not normal anyways, never have been. I like sex, love cocks... can't get enough so I kind of went overboard."

"Just kinda... I mean think about what you did... if you were a man and did that you'd be arrested... I don't think you thought it through."

"I know... now. I'm sorry."

"So, just to be clear... if I just happen to have a cock miraculously sprout from my body, you'd have no problem sucking and fucking it?" she asked.

"No problem at all," I said, smiling.

"Really? Okay, so give me the clip. I'll put it on and let's see what you do," she said.

"Umm... well... I don't think it will work on you?" I said.

"Why not? Has anyone else tried it?" she asked.

"Not that I know of," I responded.

"Care to find out?" she asked.

"Umm... I don't know if that's a good idea."

"Exactly... see if the roles were really reversed you wouldn't do anything," she said, folding her arms under her tiny breasts.

"It's not that... I'm selfish... I don't want to share it, even if it does work," I said, honestly.

"Oh... wow... that might be worse."

"Do you promise not to tell anyone and to give it back if it does work on you?" I asked.

"Yes... I promise," she said.

"Well, then lock the door and come over her and we'll see."

She did and walked to me. I took the clip out of my pocket and reluctantly handed it to her. She looked at it, especially the spikes and looked up at me.

"These are sharp as shit... doesn't it hurt?" she asked.

"It's a quick pinch and then it's gone when the clit grows," I said.

"So you just place it on the top of the clitoris?"

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers