Envy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah and it kinda clamps down on its own. If it works that is."

She handed it back to me and started to undress her bottom half. She had red pubic hair, neatly trimmed into a triangle above her sex. Once she was ready, she held out her hand for the clamp and I handed it to her. She pulled back her folds to reveal her little nub and I watched with baited breath. She moved it in to position, just like I would, but nothing happened. The ruby didn't glow or anything.

"Yeah, I didn't think it would work for you... I think only I can use it," I said reaching forward to take it from her.

It was still next to her body and as my fingers touched it, the ruby sprang to life and clamped down on to her clit. My touch activated it. She screamed from shock and pain but then stared in amazement as her clit morphed into a very tasty looking cock!

"Fuck... it worked!" she screamed.

"Looks like I have to activate it," I said, staring at her new penis.

It didn't look as big as when it's mine, maybe adjusts to the size of the person but it was nice, throbbing and perfectly formed.

"My gosh.. I can feel it... it's so strange..." she said reaching down and touching her new appendage.

"Careful, it will be very sensitive your first time," I said.

She ran her hand over the shaft and her cock lurched from the touch, she jerked back.

"Oh... oh... man you weren't kidding... feels really good, so strange but good."

"Wait until you cum... you're going to be blown away," I said.

She looked up at me, and she had that look... she had the fucking look! She wanted to cum, she wanted me to suck her or she wanted me to fuck me."

"There it is! See! Now you know how I felt!" I blurted.

"Oh, man... yes... I've got this urge suddenly... it's so strange but I totally want to fuck you with this thing," Amanda said.

"Why don't we start with a handjob and maybe a blowjob first," I said, reaching out to her new cock.

She moaned when I touched it, she was trembling and it was already oozing. I swirled my thumb in her pre-cum and she about went nuts.

"Fuck... it's so sensitive... oh... Jessica... I might... something's happening!" she screamed.

I turned her toward my desk, moved as much as I could out of the way and grabbed a hold of her shaft and only stroked once before she exploded all over the wood top. Large, white ropes of cum shot from her cock as I stroked a second time. She was shaking, screaming and basically wigging out as her new cock spewed forth a large amount of semen, finally easing up. She fell back into my chair panting and trembling.

"Pretty good, right?" I asked.

"Oh my goodness, Jessica... I don't know what to say... that was, that was unbelievable," she said.

"I know, believe me I know."

She looked down at her penis, still throbbing with a dribble of thick cum running down the underside of her shaft.

"Why isn't it shrinking... guys get soft when they cum," she said.

"It won't get soft with the clamp on. Push the ruby and it will come off."

She moved her finger over the gem and pushed... nothing happened again, the ruby glowed a dim red.

"Let me try," I said.

Pushing it, it popped free and into my hand. Her cock turned back into her clit. I was amazed. It appeared I controlled it and it appeared I could put it on and take it off of who I wanted.

"Oh man, Jess... I've never felt something like that before... it was amazing and look at the mess I made," she said, looking at my desk.

"It will clean up," I said.

"Do you want me to return the favor?" she asked, reaching down to her pussy. "I'm really wet... you want to bend me over the desk like you said this morning?"

She stood up walked to my desk and laid her top half over it, on a clean part. Her pussy was wet and falling open, looking so inviting I didn't hesitate. Yanking down my clothes, I pressed the clamp on. Grabbing my cock, I sawed it up and down her wet pussy before sliding it home.

"Fuck, yes! It's so big!" she screamed as I buried every inch inside my assistant.

Pleasure surged into me. My nipples hardened and my pussy was dripping down my leg as I pulled out and thrust anew into her. I was still new to this, not as new as she was but I was on the verge of cumming within a couple of minutes. I thrusted away at her as she moaned and screamed with each pounding. She was tight and wet after her orgasm, gripping my cock tighter than Jana's pussy had.

My desk shook and squeaked with each thrust and I basked in the growing pleasure as Amanda moaned taking every inch. When I reached my peak, I pulled out and added my load to hers, stroking myself onto the desk as she shook and panted next to my blasts of cum. My ass clenched, my legs flexed as I stroked myself onto my desk, watching each blast as the thrill surged though my body. So intense and the pleasure was spectacular.

It took several sheets of paper towel to clean up all the cum after we got dressed and I removed the clamp.

"Wow, Jessica... I don't know what to say... this was so strange but so wonderful... I don't know how or what that thing is but it's amazing. Maybe tomorrow I can try and screw you... If you'll let me?" she asked.

"Maybe... I'm still learning as well. I'll think about it, Amanda... you should head home... I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay... wow... Okay... Bye, Jess," she said, giddy and left my office.

I might have created another me, time would tell. I left about five minutes after her and headed home.

**

On the drive home, I thought about Amanda and Jana... I needed to rein in who I told about this thing. Yes, I wanted to use it and to use it I had to tell people so I could fuck them, but every time I told someone and showed them it seemed like they either wanted it for themselves or wanted to know more about it. Kind of a pickle.

I know now that if Jana had tried to put the clamp on, it wouldn't have worked without my help. Maybe I should let her try and fail, then she wouldn't bother me about trying again. Amanda was a different story. She knew I could make it work on her... she's had a taste of what it can do and could become a problem.

I arrived home and Jaden had ordered pizza from the smell, as I walked in.

"Hey, babe! Glad you're home... pizza's still warm," he said.

I walked around the corner and along with the pizza, Jana was also there. Oh boy, here we go.

"Hey, Jess... thought I'd drop by again... I brought pizza," she said, taking a bite.

I was starving, that load at work had drained me again, so I said hi to them both and sat down, grabbing three slices of and started stuffing my face.

"Oh... still hungry from yesterday?" Jana asked.

"Mmmhuh," I mumbled with my mouth full.

"I did some research today... on your clamp," Jana began.

"Oh, yeah... I'll bet... you know you don't need to do that... I don't care how it works, where it came from or how old it is?" I said.

"I know Jess, but you know me," she said.

"Yeah, too well."

"Anyway... gypsies have been using stones in magic spells for centuries. Your clamp is gemstone magic. Like Luludja said, it's all about the ruby. Usually gemstone magic is used to help people attract a lover but whoever cast a spell on yours had a different purpose, obviously. I haven't been able to find out anything on a clitoris clamp. Nothing on the internet or in gypsy history about anything similar to what you have. But I'm not done looking."

"I wish you wouldn't," I said

She ignored me and continued.

"Can I see it again... maybe there are markings on it that could help?" she asked.

I knew she wouldn't stop, so I pulled the clip from my pocket and handed it to her. She started inspecting it, turning it in between her fingers, looking at every angle as I gobbled my pizza. I looked up at Jaden and he just rolled his eyes and mouth the word "sorry".

"There! I think I found something... I need a magnifying glass!" Jana suddenly blurted.

"I think we have one in junk drawer in the kitchen. I'll go see," Jaden said, getting up.

"Look, Jess... on the back side, below the ruby... is that an engraving?" Jana asked, handing me the clamp.

I looked closely and did see something but didn't know what it was. Jaden returned with our magnifying glass and handed it to me. I looked through it at the engraving on the back side of my clamp and saw a symbol, clear as day, but one I've never seen before.

"Oh, yeah, it's definitely something," I said, handing both to Jana.

She grabbed them excited and stared through the glass.

"Some kind of glyph or symbol for sure. I need a paper and pencil so I can copy it," she said.

"On it," Jaden said, having not sat down.

Jana copied the image onto paper, double checking several times. For how small it was, it was pretty intricate but she got a good likeness. She inspected the entire thing again with the help of the magnifier but didn't find anything else.

"Satisfied?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think this is it," she said, slowly reach out to give me the clamp back.

Before she had her hand extended I said, "Want to try it?"

Jaden choked on a piece of pizza when he heard me ask her and Jana was taken aback for sure.

"Seriously?" she asked.

"Sure... see if it works for you," I said.

Jaden shot me a look but I ignored him, not worried. Jana immediately started shimming out of her shorts and panties, sitting half naked on my sofa. She scooted to the edge with the clamp in her hand.

"Here goes nothing," she said, lowering the clip and placing the sharp spikes on her clit as she held her lips apart.

Just as expected, nothing happened... she even tried to pinch the clamp together on her clit but couldn't bend the gold, she just managed to poke her little nub, but no glowing and no cock.

"Well, crap... nothing," she said.

"That's what I figured. Madam Luludja gave it to me for a reason..." I said.

I could have easily moved next to her and placed my hand on the clip so she could experience having a penis but that would only make her want it more or at least want to find out how to get another one. So I stayed put until she handed me the clamp and pulled up her clothing.

"Well, that was a letdown," Jana said... "I really wanted to feel what it was like."

"Sorry, just one of those things," I said, shooting a glance at Jaden.

"Well, I should go... let you have your evening," she said, grabbing her sketch and standing up.

Jaden walked her to the door.

"Thanks for the pizza," I said.

"No problem and I'll let you know what I find out about that symbol," she said, leaving."

"Got to love Jana," Jaden said, coming back to the front room.

"Yeah, she's one of a kind. She'll keep at it until she knows everything she can," I said, rolling the clamp between two fingers.

"You knew it wasn't going to do anything for her, didn't you?" he asked.

"Yep... I did. So now she'll at least stop wanting to try," I said.

"How'd you know?"

"Well, about that... I have some things to tell you," I said, finishing up my pizza.

**

"So it would have worked on Jana, if you would have placed it?" Jaden asked after I explained about Amanda.

"Yep, but then she would want it even more... kind of like Amanda. She wants to fuck me tomorrow at work."

"Well, you fucked her... which... I don't know how to feel about that... You basically cheated on me," he said.

"Yeah, I guess... but she's a girl so?"

"What does that matter? You now have a cock when you want one... I'm kinda hurt, Jessica!" he said.

"I don't know what to say... it just happened... I blame it on the clamp... I'm sorry, it didn't mean anything..." I was going to go on and on apologizing until I saw the smile on his face. "You're fucking with me, aren't you?"

"Yeah, I don't care if you fucked your assistant with your magic cock... I know how you are, and now you're even worse because your fantasy has come true... but you can make it up to me if you want," he said.

"Oh, I can, can I... how?"

"You said you can put that clamp on anyone you want, right... think it would work on a guy?" he asked.

"A guy? But you already have a cock," I said.

"Yeah, but what if it gives me two?"

"That's an interesting thought... but where would I clip it on?" I asked. "And if anything it might just make you huge."

"Let's find out," he said, starting to take off his clothes.

He got naked, his nice cock was semi hard from all the talk of the clamp and what happened with Amanda. He walked over and stood in front of me. I had the clamp in my hand and doubted this was going to do anything to a guy even if I was holding it. I looked at his cock, hanging heavy from his body, pulsing slightly with his heartbeat.

"I guess, maybe I'll just move it around and see if it starts to glow," I said moving the clip toward his penis.

Nothing happened as I placed it near his head and moved it down toward the base until right at the connection to his body. The ruby suddenly glowed red and I felt a pull from the clamp toward him.

"Holy shit... it's glowing," he said.

"Yeah and pulling toward you as well," I said, holding it away from him.

"Well, let it go... see what happens," he said, excited.

I let the clamp guide my fingers and a soon as it touched his flesh, I let go. Right before my eyes, the clamp enlarged and fastened firmly on the base of his cock, digging its little spikes into it. He cringed a little and I didn't know what to expect, so I kind of backed away.

Right before my eyes, his cock split down the middle and formed into two identical dicks with the clamp around a shared base. Each cock was as big as his original one, but now he had two and only one set of balls.

"I knew it... two cocks, yes!" he screamed.

Not only did he have two, but they grew hard, pulsing upward until they were fully erect and bouncing at the same time.

"Holy shit! I really didn't expect this?" I said.

He reached forward, grabbing both of his cocks and gave them a stroke at the same time.

"Fuck me! Holy shit, the pleasure is multiplied... good hell!" he said stroking again.

He let go of both and shook his body back and forth making them move side to side and knock into each other. I hadn't yet moved... I was still too stunned to do much, kind of contemplating the consequences. Now he's going to want the clamp and now he's probably going to want to put both cocks in something at the same time. I wasn't ready for either. Selfishly, I moved my hand toward him. I'm sure he thought I was going to start sucking and stroking both his cocks, because even I thought about it but I was too selfish and instead, I pushed the glowing ruby and unfastened the clamp.

"Jessica? What the hell?" he asked as his cocks morphed into one.

"Nope... Can't do it... not you too," I said, standing up with my clamp and walking away from him.

"Jessica!" he called after me as I went to our room and shut the door, locking it.

I had some issues I had to work out.

**

It was all just happening to fast. I couldn't deal with Jana, Amanda, now Jaden... I had just received the clamp myself, still learning about it... I couldn't deal with sharing it so soon. I really didn't think it would work on Jaden... I mean, good hell! Two cocks, really?

After locking the door, I went over to my bed, stripped down naked and put my clamp on my clit, where it belonged. My cock sprang forward, throbbing and heavy, flooding my body with urges and pleasure, especially as I put my hand on the middle of the shaft and fell on the bed. Running my hand up and down the shaft, I basked in the pleasure when the knock on the door came.

"Jess, can't we talk about this?" Jaden said through the door.

I ignored him, watching the clear bead of pre-cum oozing out of my slit about to drip down to my tight stomach, well above my bellybutton. I wondered, if I bent over far enough if I could suck my own long cock. Jaden knocked again.

"You okay... at least respond," he said.

I sat up, trying to bend myself in two, but I still wasn't able to put my mouth on my long cock. I was just inches away but it might as well been a mile. I fell back on the bed, breathing heavily, from trying so hard to suck my own cock.

"Jessica, dammit! Say something or I'm breaking the door in!" Jaden screamed.

"Just leave me alone, Jaden!" I hollered back.

"Please open the door... let's talk about this... I won't ask to use the clamp again," he said.

"Don't believe you! I know what it is like. This is why I didn't put it on Jana... Amanda was an accident and so were you! I never thought it would work," I said.

"Well, I'm sorry it did... I really didn't think it would do anything either... how was I supposed to know?" he asked.

I ignored him again, stroking my cock slowly and letting the sensations that were so knew to me, wash over my body. My free hand teased my nipples as I stroked with my right, letting the two sensations mix into blissful electricity. I was working myself up to a frenzy and quickly, still trying to control how powerful and gripping the new pleasure worked. A moan escaped my lips, a loud one as I was forced to stop stroking or I wouldn't be able to stop from ejaculating. I was learning to recognize the limit, watching my cock throb and ooze, after having been so close.

"Jessica? Are you... do you have the clamp on? Are you masturbating?" he asked, after hearing me moan.

"Maybe... my clamp my body!" I blurted.

This made him laugh a little. "Can I at least watch?" he asked.

"No, I'm just fine without you," I said, daring to touch my cock again now that the pleasure had subsided.

I decided to stroke a little slower, just put myself on a slow burn and enjoy the ecstasy associated with holding myself there. At least that was my plan until Jaden spoke again.

"Open the door and I'll let you fuck my ass."

Those words hit my ears and cock at the same time, making it lurch and I had to let go again instantly. I almost lost it, so close that even a glob of semen did escape my slit and oozed down the flow of pre-cum to my stomach as I struggled to not ejaculate fully.

He just offered me his ass!

"What do you want in return?" I asked.

"Nothing," he said.

"I don't believe you. Two cocks, I have two holes... I know what you want and why you're offering your ass. You want my ass and my pussy at the same time!" I said.

Silence, crickets... he said nothing. If he wasn't thinking of doubling me up he was now.

I heard him walk away. I heard the front door open and close... he actually left.

I didn't care at the moment, instead, I dabbed my finger in the puddle that was forming on my stomach and got the glob of semen to stick. Bringing it to my mouth, I opened up and sucked it off, tasting myself. It was a little salty but good, better that Jaden's semen. Grabbing my shaft again, I pushed the thoughts of Jaden, Amanda and Jana out of my head and started the slow burn stroking again, soon reveling in the bliss.

I stroked for five minutes, then ten, then twenty, never taking myself over the limit and learning more and more about my cock. There was a continuous stream of pre-cum oozing from my slit, puddling on my tummy. My entire body was humming with pleasure the longer I stroked and waited to cum. My pussy was overflowing as well, I felt my juices flowing over my asshole to the bed the longer I stroked. I still wasn't done when I heard the front door open and Jaden come home. I knew almost immediately he wasn't alone.

"Jess, I brought Jana back with me to talk."

Oh, fuck... if he told her about his two cocks... if he told her the clamp will work on her if I place it, I was going to be totally pissed.

"Jessica... open the door, this isn't healthy... you're letting the clamp control you," Jana said through the door.

"Leave me alone... I'm just fine," I said, which was true... at the moment I was more than fine.