Envy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

"Locking yourself in your room is not fine... it could get dangerous... remember the first day?" she asked.

"I'm in control, Jana... haven't even cum yet," I said.

This caused a long pause, but I could hear them whispering to each other as I continued to slowly stroke and leak from my penis and my pussy. I suddenly heard the lock being jimmied and the door opened, both Jana and Jaden came walking in.

"Holy fuck!" Jana said, looking at me on the bed, covered in pre-cum and the bed soaked under my pussy. "How long has she been doing this?"

"Over an hour now I think," Jaden replied.

"You two need to leave... I'm enjoying myself," I said.

"Looks like you need to cum more than anyone I've ever seen," Jana said.

"I will, eventually... I'm learning control," I said.

I could tell, Jaden hadn't told her why he really wanted the door open and to talk to me. So at least my secret was not known to Jana. I just continued to stroke nice and slow while they watched.

"Jaden said you were in trouble, said I needed to talk you down before you drained yourself too much, but now I see he didn't know what he was talking about," Jana said.

"Nope, he doesn't... haven't cum once this evening yet," I said.

"Fuck, Jessica... that monster is so big so hard... making me horny," Jana said.

"Well, I think I've learned enough control for tonight. Want to ride me to the finish?" I asked Jana.

"I think I do," she said, already taking off her clothes.

Jaden kept quiet, backed against the wall and just watched. I stopped stroking, knowing that as soon as Jana sat on me I would probably blow. Naked, she climbed on the bed and threw a leg over my body running her hand in my overflowing puddle of pre-cum. She smeared it all over her pussy, lifted herself up and grabbed my cock. Bending it up, she lowered herself down nice and slow until only a couple of inches remained out of her.

"Fuck! Good hell, it's hot and so fucking hard," she screamed.

Exquisite pleasure encapsulated my cock, making me moan as she screamed. My heart was racing now, I had been on the verge for a long time and having a real pussy around my cock was sure to make me cum momentarily. She held herself on my cock, her body hovering over me, supported by her legs, before rising up once again and letting me out of her sex. She went slow enough that I didn't cum... control... I was all about it.

Jaden stared at us, not blinking. A huge bulge in his pants. I kind of glared at him, but couldn't be too mad since Jana was riding my cock again and didn't know anything more about the clamp, I assumed. Her pussy felt so good, sliding up and down my cock, she was getting faster though and I knew if she started moving faster than I had been stroking for over an hour, I'd lose it. But I want to cum, badly now.

Pleasure spread throughout my body... it was coming... the point of no return as Jana lifted and dropped her rocking body on my steely cock. I was there... holding it in and vibrating with pleasure as my muscles gave out and I exploded into my friends pussy. Holy fucking shit! It was so intense after humming for so long at such a high arousal level. The pleasure almost blacked me out as I tightened my entire body when the contractions took over. I screamed and filled her pussy to overflowing in two seconds. Cum started gushing from her pussy around my cock as more and more shot from my body into her.

When it finally ended, I was covered in my own juices that had fallen from Jana. She was still rising and falling on me, squishing more and more of my load down onto me. I couldn't move... I was beyond fatigued after such a massive load and leaking from both holes for over an hour. But the clamp kept my cock hard and Jana took advantage of it, fucking my limp body but hard cock until she came as well before falling off of me.

I loved my clamp... it was the best thing that had ever happened to me and I would be damned if I was going to share it.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers