Envy's a Bitch

Story Info
Jealousy and wine make for a fantastic evening.
1k words
4.07
15.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've had too much to drink. I can feel the red wine in my back, arms, and down to my toes. My face is flushed and my neck tingles. And God, I want her to shut up. I can't stand the way she's talking about her pussy being so hot and wet. I doubt she's made men come in a 30 second blow job, as she says. And I hate the way she demonstrated a lap dance. How dare she writhe that ass, while squeezing her breasts and moaning, just inches away from his body?

She licks her lips and I see my man's eyes follow the movement. I can see him imagining that tongue on the head of his cock, those full lips around the shaft. MY shaft. I glance down at his shorts and confirm my suspicions. Bitch.

"And the craziest place I've ever fucked someone is on top of the Empire State Building." She closes her eyes, is quiet for a moment. "I didn't come because it was so quick, but shit! It was fabulous. . .he just came up behind me, pushed me against the railing, hiked my skirt up, wham!" she shoved one hand against the other, showing us exactly how she had been whammed. "I just pretended to be looking at the skyline."

"Uh, more wine?" I say lamely. I get up and pour her a little, the dark liquid sloshing slightly onto the side of the glass. My finger caresses the spill, wiping it slowly from bottom to lip. Before I can lift it to my lips, she grabs my finger and puts it in her mouth. Her tongue slowly swishes around, wet and hot against my skin. She pulls it out, sucking loudly as she goes, biting the end. For once she doesn't talk and just looks at me. Before I can change my mind, I bend over and kiss her lips.

We're in the bed, completely naked. I've tasted her breasts, kissed her stomach, bitten her ass. Now I'm at her pussy, my body between her legs. I pull at her labia, stretching the skin and then gently take them between my teeth, grinding the skin back and forth. I let go, the skin drops back around her opening. My tongue gets close to her clit, I take a breath, and slowly begin to lap around the hood. Slow circles, coming closer and closer, tighter and harder. My ass rises in the air as my arms grip her under her back, lifting her pussy higher to my mouth. Urgently, I lick lower, my tongue seeking out the fresh pussy juices. She moans, rocking her hips upwards.

"You like that tasty cunt, don't you?" he says from behind me. I turn around and see my naked man, his hand on his cock. He's slowly stroking it forward and back and forward again. His eyes are on us. I ignore his comment, but lean back towards him, exposing my wet pussy to his greedy eyes. I hear him gasp as I dive back down and continue licking in and out, my tongue slipping up the walls and into this cunt's pussy. My nose tickles and is rimmed with warm, salty juices. I stop and turn my head again, "Do you want me to keep going?" I ask. He nods, smiles, then stops as he see my frown. "Then you better fucking please me," I say. He immediately moves forward, his penis obediently at the ready. I drop my ass, denying access.

"Hey!" he protests, and pulls back. I lift my pussy up in the air again. Again he moves forward with his cock.

"Don't you dare touch me with that!" I grumble. He stops, thinks. I see the light bulb go off. He moves his delicious lips forward, his tongue at the ready. And then he licks. He licks me from the clit, all the way up to the ass. His yummy tongue explores the hole, softly probing the tight skin. He then goes lower, back down to my pussy. His mouth covers my opening and he moans, his breath vibrating my clit and the flesh beneath it. I feel his teeth as he scrapes at the outside flesh.

I'm back at work on the Bitch, her moaning and groaning louder with each repetition of my tongue.

I suddenly feel my man's body over mine, his arms wrapped around me, his hands reaching for my breasts. His cock pushes at my pussy and slips quickly inside. Deep. I yell out, screaming with pleasure. He begins to move quickly, pounding his body against mine. He pinches my nipples, pulling on their extra flesh.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asks, plunging even deeper inside me. I don't answer, only raise my head and place it on the woman's stomach. My hands reach back and I grab at his hips, pulling him even closer to my body. I scratch his flesh and hear him take in a shallow breath. In response, he pushes my breasts up against my body, hugging me tightly. The woman moves away from me, her back up against the pillows. As I get pounded from behind, she watches, one hand in her pussy and the other pulling at her nipple.

My man pulls his body up and slaps my ass. Hard. And then he does it again. Please stick a finger in my ass, I silently wish. And he obeys. A few more thrusts and I feel those waves and that melting feeling in my legs and chest. "Oh God, don't stop," I manage to say. "Keep going. . ." As I come, I hear her orgasm, a little yelp as her legs stretch out in front of her body.

"I want you to come in my mouth," I hear her say. She comes up to him, pulling him out of my pussy, his finger from my ass. She lies down on the bed, her mouth wide open, and he plunges himself deep down her throat. He moans as I grab his balls, pulling them forward as his dick slides in and out of her mouth. He grabs her head, shoving it closer to him. I can't believe how she takes him in, nearly swallowing his cock. She backs off then pushes towards him again. They stay motionless and I feel his body contract. In a moment, I hear her swallow. He pulls out of her mouth, crawls onto the bed, and spoons up next to me. We both fall asleep.