Eowyn: The Cage - Ch. 08b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barahir
Barahir
35 Followers

"Lady Éowyn, I'm sorry. I couldn't control myself." Though he'd named her, he wasn't looking at her.

She continued her soft caresses as she answered. "Théo, there's no more need to apologize than there is to explain. I tell you in truth that, for my part, I greatly enjoyed it. Both times. But I'm not the one you're apologizing to, am I?"

Feeling a blacksmith's anvil weighing down his heart, he studied Elfi. She lay on the blankets, legs spread wide and every inch of her magnificent body on full display, but her eyes shone with a sadness equaling his. A sadness tinged with forbidden lust. In that tension he saw just how close they'd come to failing their promise, and how much danger they were in.

"I'm sorry, Elfi. I can't help it anymore. I don't know what to do. I want to do the right thing, but I don't know if I'm strong enough to hold to our promise."

Elfi spoke to him from infinite love. "I can be strong enough for both of us, Théo." Though her words were confident and soothing, even Éowyn could hear the doubt within them.

"But can you? Can you honestly say that you don't want to be with me?"

"More than anyone, you know that I do. But our promise...."

"I've come so close to breaking it, Elfi. And I don't just mean a few minutes ago." He looked down at Éowyn, ashamed at his weakness. "I came back to the tent tonight to convince you that we must break it."

"Théo...."

"I need to touch you, Elfi. To give you my body as I've given you my heart. To make love to you."

"You know I want that too, Théo. And you already have my heart. But...." Despite her earlier conviction, she was showing signs of wavering.

Éowyn listened intently, frustrated that she couldn't ease their pain. Her hand still encircled his cock, which was erect as ever, and her head nestled into his lap. From time to time she leaned forward and gently suckled his tip, though in the depths of his despair he didn't appear to take notice. She knew there was a certain selfishness to her desire to keep him hard, because she was still quite horny; her passionate union with Elfi had been interrupted in the midst of its conclusion, and despite her recent climax she felt unfulfilled. Yet here are words that must be spoken to their conclusion, and I must wait for that end. It's not my turn to intercede. As they talked she churned with indecision, wondering and wavering in her own fashion, lacking the words to assuage their heartache and unsure how to ask for what she herself wanted.

Alas: just as Elfi claimed, maybe all I have to give them on this night is my body.

And then she knew.

<<<<<<<>>>>>>>

The sudden urge and its logic arrived unbidden, and she trembled at the intensity of it.

Could I go through with it? That I'm even considering it is surely some form of insanity. But I have to do something, and mayhap this satisfies all our needs.

"Elfi, Théo...I can't keep you from each other," she interrupted. "I couldn't even if I wanted to, and I don't. But I think that if you break your promise now, in the weakness of this moment, you'll regret it. Your union will be forever tainted by being consummated in secret shame." Éowyn felt pain in her heart, for the memory of her own shame still loomed. She angrily shunted it aside. I'm needed here, not lost in my own regrettable history. "Now isn't the time to tell you why, but I promise that I know this all too well."

They stared at her, then at each other. It seemed that Théo's resolve was strengthening even as Elfi's weakened, for she was whimpering, no longer staring into Théo's eyes but directly at the stiff rod hovering near Éowyn's lips. Involuntarily, her legs bent and spread wider in clear invitation as she pointedly caressed her clitoris, her arousal building upon gentle sighs. Éowyn watched her squirm, and realized that she had to act.

I have to do something, and soon. No one in Middle-earth could resist her like this for very long, and despite his promise Théo doesn't wish to resist her at all.

Abruptly, she came to a decision.

This might be lunacy, and a calmer mind would warn against it. But my need still burns, while their fire threatens to rage out of control. Moreover, what prospect have I for a better opportunity? They're both exceedingly attractive, and there's no imbalance of power or coercion here. There's only love held back by that which stands in the way of love. That barrier can't yet be breached, perhaps, but neither is it required that the barrier be made solely of words and intentions.

"You want to be with each other. Indeed, despite all efforts and vows to the contrary you're obviously on the verge, and whether it be today or tomorrow I deem that you'll eventually succumb. The only way to prevent it would be to separate you, and that would be cruel indeed. Yet if I leave you two in this condition," she tugged at Théo's stiff penis, "I fear that you'll fail your promise the very moment I depart. So let me help." She slid his cock back into her mouth, sucking hard, then let go and moved towards Elfi.

Confusion reigned over Elfi's face, though she managed a wry smirk. "Are you going to try to exhaust us? To render us incapable of acting on our desires? Because while I can't speak for Théo, I should probably warn you...."

Éowyn smiled in turn. "While that would certainly be a most enjoyable contest of endurance, I have a somewhat different idea."

<<<<<<<>>>>>>>

Arranging their clothes in neat and ascending piles, Éowyn bade Elfi lie back along the makeshift pillows she'd created, bringing her torso to the diagonal. Her abundant breasts glistened with sweat and her nipples throbbed with anticipation, though she still seemed confused. Éowyn's nipples were no less hard, though she remained focused on the arrangement of her mysterious tableau.

Finally, she was done. "Okay. Elfi, you can go back to touching yourself."

Her eyes widened and her nostrils flared. "But I...are you sure?" She glanced at her brother, suddenly nervous.

Éowyn raised an eyebrow. "I admit that I didn't expect I'd encounter resistance so soon. Use both hands, please." Tweaking Efli's swollen nipple with her thumb, Éowyn reassured her with a brief, loving kiss. If either of them noted the salty residue clinging to Éowyn's lips, they said nothing.

Biting her lip, looking with trusting eagerness at Éowyn and unmitigated lust at her brother, she opened her legs, stroking her clit with one hand and slipping several fingers in and out of her wet channel with the other. It didn't take long for her to relax into self-pleasure, though her eyes never left Théo, desperate for him to share her feelings.

Éowyn crawled between Elfi's legs, which spread even wider to accept her presence. This might be difficult — it would be impossible were she not so sturdily built — but it will work. Rotating, she reclined against the plushness of Elfi's chest, letting her weight settle until her head was alongside Elfi's. Nestling my head between those incredible globes, as appealing as it seems, would present Théo with far too much temptation given what I have in mind. Her own legs she lifted and widened, pushing Elfi's nearly flat against the bed and opening her womanhood to Théo's ravenous stare. Thigh rubbed against thigh, tense muscles pressing into yielding softness, and along the sides of her buttocks she felt the flex and release of Elfi's wrists as she fingered her sex.

"Are you OK?"

"Yes. I feel comforted, as if you were a blanket. A beautiful, sexy blanket to which I'd like to do unspeakable things." Elfi laughed, throatily. "But I still don't understand."

"My weight isn't too much for you?"

"No, my breasts are taking most of it. They're fairly pillowsome, after all. I could easily bear more."

"That is well, because you'll need to."

Éowyn craned her neck to the side and kissed Elfi, their tongues writhing together for a few moments, then turned back to Théo, gesturing for him to kneel between their legs. He was in even greater confusion than Elfi, his cock straining at the bewildering invitation laid out before him, unsure what he was supposed to do next. For here were two impossibly ravishing women...one the previously unreachable object of his most unlikely fantasies, the other she who he loved above all others. Their golden hair mingled in sweaty tangles until they seemed but two contrasting halves of the same body. Every inch of Éowyn's supple form was open to his study, and he had a clear view of their sodden pussies...one already occupied by fingers, the other flowing with unresolved arousal, its juices seeping onto Elfi's oscillating hand.

Sexual hunger overtaking his hesitation, he bent his face towards Éowyn's succulent center. She reached down, arresting him.

"No, Théo. I'm sorry. I would relish it, but one slip of the tongue, and...." Théo looked down at his sister's hole as it gripped her thrusting fingers, sighing with frustration.

"Elfi?" The fingers stopped. "I need the greatest gift you could offer me."

There was a brief pause. "Everything I have is yours. You know that. But I've already given myself to you. All of me. Any way you wish, for as long as you want. There's nothing else that...that...ohhhhh!" She stopped with a sharp intake of breath, revelation arriving as abruptly and unexpectedly as it had for Éowyn.

"It will be as if he's making love to you, as close as can be countenanced. You'll feel the impact of his thrusts. You can look into each others eyes, speak to each other your feelings. But you'll be breaking no promises."

Elfi stared at Théo...who was, in his turn, searching their faces in bafflement and wonder. For while he understood what was being offered, at least physically, and barely fought down a messy explosion of lust on the heels of that understanding, he hadn't yet intuited its greater import.

"Éowyn," Elfi finally replied, her tone husky with desire, "I love you, though you may not yet know it. And of course I love him. If he'll have you I wholeheartedly approve, and moreover would relish the sight of it no less than the emotions. Nor do I think he fully understands the incomparable prize he's being offered. But it's his decision, either way."

Éowyn was surprised and moved by Elfi's bold declaration of love, but couldn't consider it more deeply right now, for her need was almost all-encompassing. "Théo, would you please do me the honor of making love to me?"

He couldn't speak. I held on to a single dream for so long, but I have to accept that it's a dream that cannot be. Not yet, at least, and in fact it might never be. But now to hear the unfathomably desirable Lady Éowyn offering herself instead....

His tongue felt as numb and useless as his overwhelmed mind.

"But my love...." It was Elfi again, though this time she was speaking not to Théo, but to Éowyn. "Are you not...I mean, earlier you told me...."

Éowyn looked at Théo while she answered. "I told you the truth, though it's my fervent hope that it won't be the truth for much longer. Théo, if I understand aright, you have not done this before. Neither have I. I would be greatly honored to be your first. And if you say yes, you would be granting me the incredible gift of being my first."

Though she felt a fleeting moment guilt at the technical dishonesty of what she was saying, for Wormtongue had (briefly or otherwise) penetrated her in every way except this one, the basic truth remained. He would be her first in the way such matters were usually judged, and in fact she was overjoyed that fate had conspired to offer her both opportunity and a worthy choice. And mayhap his own innocence will help cleanse the stain of my shame. Though I don't know what I'll do if he refuses me.

Elfi quivered in anticipation, silently willing his assent.

Éowyn's sex throbbed with desire, her labia drenched and her channel desperate to envelop him.

Théo felt as if he might erupt at the mere thought of what he was being offered. He'd long hoped that he and Elfi might give each other this gift. But they'd eventually been forced by the intensity of their urges to confront the reality that chastity without hope of release was beyond their strength. Eventually she surrendered her virginity to another, and while he accepted the reasons for it, he always regretted what felt like a dream lost. Yet here was an impossible alternative, in a form no fever or delirium could ever have predicted.

With an immense effort, he willed himself to relax, to breathe, and to think. He still couldn't speak, but his body answered for him. His manhood felt ten times its normal size as it pulled him towards Éowyn.

Moving between their outspread legs, his muscular thighs pressed Éowyn's into his sister's, widening both of them with a push. It was a dangerous contact, especially as his motion lifted Éowyn's legs even higher, but one they could manage. The head of his cock nestled against Éowyn's sex, purple and throbbing with pressure, and her outer lips were already clutching at it, trying to draw him inward.

He looked at Éowyn in wonder, and his heart swelled with gratitude as he smiled and nodded. Just once, but it was enough. Then he shifted his gaze to his sister, love passing between them. Silent. Intense. Eternal.

Elfi's fingers remained still, her breath held. Éowyn stopped breathing as well. The air itself tensed with anticipation and the weight of the moment.

Théo looked back at Éowyn. He leaned forward, hands dropping to the ground to support his weight.

"Théo," she whispered.

"Éowyn, I...."

He slid into her. One smooth motion without pause until his body pressed against hers. The silky grip of her channel was a feeling far beyond anything he'd ever imagined.

Elfi immediately felt his weight compressing the trio against the hard ground. Her fingers resumed their motion, faster and harder than before. She felt faint, as if falling into a lurid waking dream, closing her eyes and conjuring up the vision of Théo's shaft splitting her open, plunging into her welcoming sex.

Éowyn sighed, reveling in a penetration deeper than anyone had ever explored; no finger, no tongue, no illusory or mystical appendage. There was a pressure building deep inside her — a pressure beyond the merely physical — than threatened to swell and burst any at moment. Théo's cock was smoother, bigger, and harder than anything she'd ever taken within, igniting a rising flame that spread throughout her loins. Above all she felt fulfilled in a fashion unlike any previous sexual experience, part of a natural and timeless union that she'd denied herself for far too long.

Even as he throbbed inside her, scarcely able to comprehend the searing heat of her channel, Théo wore a puzzled expression. "There was no...."

"Riding. Fighting." She flushed. "My own fingers. Any barrier there might once have been disappeared a long time ago." She spoke to Théo with affection and the first stirrings of what might be love returned...though she warned herself that it wasn't the love of one soulmate for another, like that shared between the siblings, but rather a love of thankfulness for this beautiful gift, unsullied and, in its way, pure. But I do feel it. I think I actually feel love. I feared that Wormtongue destroyed this capacity within me, and yet here it is.

I want more.

Reaching for his head, she pulled him to her lips for a soulful kiss...tongues embracing and thrusting into each others' mouths, dueling in a preview of the greater swordplay to come.

And then he moved.

Her pussy clenched against his slow withdrawal, trying to arrest it. He paused at the very moment he would slip from her grasp, then pushed back in, even deeper this time. She groaned in ecstasy at the exquisite sensation of his rigidity sliding through her incredibly sensitive flesh. This is better than I ever imagined. Why did I wait so long?

Maintaining his slow, patient thrusts, he moved his hands to her breasts, a thumb tweaking each nipple, their tongues entwined in a searching kiss as she moaned into his mouth. From beneath her, Elfi gasped her own ecstasy and quivered with climax, her body writhing. Each tremor passed straight through Éowyn to further stimulate Théo's shaft.

And he felt it. Lifting his head, shifting his attention to his sister, he thrust more insistently. No longer pulling all the way back to Éowyn's entrance, but taking shallower plunges deep inside her channel, as if he was trying to push through her body to reach the ultimate object of his desire.

I can't feel jealous that he's thinking of her while he has sex with me, for this is the very scenario I proposed. Nor can I feel aught but affection and gratitude for their willingness. If this proceeds aright, we'll all come as close as possible to getting what we want, and no vows will be broken.

Without conscious thought she joined the rhythm, hips straining against each thrust of his ever-stiffer prod. She felt lovingly impaled, and all the more so because she acted as the conduit between brother and sister. As she considered this, the raw sensation in her cunt became overwhelming, and with a soft cry she convulsed in orgasm, her nails clawing at his sides.

Though he swelled with pride as the sight and feeling, he didn't pause. The length of his penetrations increased, and the pace of his thrusts accelerated. Even through her cries and Elfi's low moans he could hear the wet slap of her pussy as he repeatedly opened it with his cock. Faster and harder he drove into her, gaining on his climax. He longed to grip her delicious ass, but he knew that doing so would bring him in direct contact with his sister. As if she'd read his mind, Elfi grinned wickedly and, pausing her self-pleasure, clasped Éowyn's flexing cheeks, pushing her upward against her brother's ravening tool.

He bent to Éowyn's nipples, biting and sucking in a fever. Her hands reached down to grasp his buttocks and pull him even more deeply into her insatiable sex. He was pummeling her now. Relentlessly, almost animalistically fucking her. And, with every motion, making passionate love to his sister in the only way he could.

Éowyn came again, more powerfully than before. Head bent back against her makeshift bolster, she tried to bite back her cries, but it was no use. Twisting her neck, she spent her helpless wails into Elfi's mouth, who returned them with her own desperate shrieks of passion as she, too, came with a fury despite not touching herself in any way.

Still Théo speared her, the sweat from his brow dripping onto Éowyn's slick chest. She was almost insensate with ecstasy, her universe contracting to the explosive sensations in her ravaged pussy. As her own wild oscillations increased, Elfi's hands lost their tight grip on her cheeks, and a finger slipped into the tight seam between them, briefly pressing against her anus.

Mere seconds after her last orgasm Éowyn crashed into another, a small geyser of fluid drenching Théo's pistoning cock. Elfi felt her loins flood with the waterfall of emissions, and she lost any form of reliable purchase on Éowyn's ass.

Théo's head rose from the breast he was suckling, and in a frenzy of desire he watched the two of them kiss.

One hand pinned in place by the gyrations taking place between her thighs, Elfi's finger was repeatedly forced ever so slightly inside Éowyn's tightest hole. It was enough to set the end in motion.

Impaled front and back, Éowyn's climax turned continuous. She thrashed through one orgasm after another, tightening her cunt around Théo's cock. Elfi, closed her eyes, groaning from another climax built from nothing save the raw sexuality of their tripartite union and the even rawer emotions of the moment.

Barahir
Barahir
35 Followers