Eowyn: The Cage - Ch. 08b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barahir
Barahir
35 Followers

It was more than he could take. "Éowyn, I...Elfi! Éowyn! Elfi!!!" His eyes rolled back into his head.

Wrapping her long legs around his, Éowyn locked him inside her, pulling him as deeply into her channel as she could, barely noticing as Elfi's enveloping legs tried to bind them all even more tightly. From beneath, Elfi's voice rose out of the wilds of her own orgasm. "Come for me, my love. Come for us. Give her everything. Make us yours, forever."

With a roar of unsuppressed triumph, Théo unloaded in Éowyn's seizing pussy. With violent force he came, spraying her insides with his seed, gasping her name, then Elfi's, then hers again.

"Oh, my love. Oh, my love. Oh, my love," Elfi moaned, watching his face repeatedly contort with ecstasy.

Théo's thrusts grew arrhythmic and uncontrolled as he emptied his balls, filling Éowyn's greedy cunt with everything he had to give. Struggling though the haze of her rampaging orgasms, Éowyn sensed the impending danger, for he was filling her well beyond overflowing. If he doesn't stop....

Violently wrenching herself from Elfi's embrace, she rolled Théo to the side and onto his back, his spurting cock never leaving her gripping depths. Elfi cried out with loss as, only inches away, Éowyn rode him to the end of his long release, her hips grinding, her cunt pulling his thick cream into her body and then spilling it down the sides of his shaft as she convulsed.

Théo collapsed in exhaustion, his rapidly shrinking cock already threatening to retreat from her drenched sex. Weakly, his hand reached out for his sister's, their fingers intertwining, and despite his weariness he managed to turn and smile at her. They gazed at each other in love and lust fulfilled, though Théo's fulfillment was tinged with lingering regret for the loss of that which could never again be.

Éowyn wanted to feel physically satisfied, yet she craved more. It was if some manic urge couldn't stop pursuing ever-greater decadence. She wondered if Théo could be aroused to a repeat performance, and her caution wavered as she considered how Elfi might fit into her burgeoning sexual avarice.

With an obscene sucking sound, she lifted herself from Théo's limp, exhausted rod. An ocean of ejaculate poured forth, flowing over his abdomen and his glistening prick. Théo was beyond caring, but Elfi was rapt, her eyes afire. Feeling rather than seeing the intensity of Elfi's hunger, she immediately snapped free of her brief dalliance with selfish regard.

This will never do.

Squeezing her internal muscles, forcing the rest of his milky seed onto his body, Éowyn looked apologetically at Elfi. The young woman nodded and closed her eyes, acceptance and disappointment written on her face. Her hand gripped Théo's more fiercely than ever.

Scarcely more than a week ago I lashed out in violence and loathing at being forced to do what now consumes me with unquenchable thirst. Yet I thirst indeed. What's happening to me?

Éowyn bent to the task, running her tongue through his ejaculate, licking it from his body and scooping it into her mouth. Swallowing, then returning for more. In hollows where semen pooled more deeply, she pursed her lips and noisily sucked it directly into her throat...drinking, feeding, and in some sense thanking him for her pleasure by consuming every drop of his.

She finished by giving his most sensitive regions a thorough tongue bath, laving his balls, chasing rivulets of sperm even as they dripped towards the darkness between his cheeks, then suckling the surprisingly delicious combination of their juices from his flaccid cock. Though she was disappointed it didn't return to hardness despite her ministrations, she kept such thoughts to herself.

Eventually, he was clean, and she sat up. With a thoroughly debased grin at Elfi, who'd propped herself up by a bent elbow to watch the erotic display with amusement and no little arousal, she pushed two fingers deep inside her sex, scooped forth the creamy internal evidence of his climax, and treated herself to a decadent dessert.

Elfi shook her head in wonder, then laughed. When she was done sucking their mingled essence from her fingers, Éowyn joined her.

Théo was snoring.

<<<<<<<>>>>>>>

Arranging a blanket over Théo's comatose form, Elfi quietly donned a thin nightdress, as threadbare as the rest of her clothing. It hid almost nothing. She looked slightly embarrassed, as though even she realized the insanity of what they'd just done. But then she smiled happily at Éowyn, and without another word they fell together in a tender, loving kiss. This time, Elfi felt the forbidden hum in her loins at a faint yet distinct remnant of salinity on Éowyn's lips. Or maybe it's just wishful thinking, she sighed to herself. When they finally pulled apart, their smiles remained.

"I'll send both of you some clothing. Some of it may even be mine, for I have excess store, and I've neither need nor desire for comfort. And you absolutely must wear something more worthy of your exquisite form," she added, glancing down, fighting off the desire to lift Elfi's nightdress and maul her fantastic breasts.

Elfi grinned, though it was accompanied by a faint blush. "I will accept with immense gratitude, though I fear I may be too fulsome for your more elegant raiments. Also," she flushed more deeply, "I should probably warn you that if you don't choose cautiously, you may temporarily lose the services of essential advisors, should I be so bold as to leave the tent. I admit that I tend to attract a certain attention." She was bright red, now. "And at times, I do take advantage."

Éowyn cackled with joy, aroused at the notion and determined to find something that would fit but still appropriately highlight Elfi's bountiful assets. "I'll enthusiastically endure the hardship as a measure of my own gratitude, and wish you endless good fortune with whichever of Rohan's most virile stallions you find worthy of your passion. But I fear that your choices — at least among the men — are somewhat limited by our current company, which is mostly either too young or too old. Though I suppose you don't need to limit yourself to men, do you?" Growing more serious, she added, "anyway, there will be alternatives for times when you don't want to be on full display. As for me, a Rider's armor and a pointedly inelegant blade would be my chosen raiment, but at the very least I must hereafter dress for command rather than elegance."

Elfi glanced down at her curves. "Again, I most humbly accept. Concealment is occasionally welcome," she said with a grin before herself turning more serious, "and I suppose that in these close quarters I do need to wear something." She glanced at her brother. "One of us does, at least. It's...safer that way." She paused, brow furrowing. "Éowyn, speaking of safety...."

"I know what it is you fear. Don't, for despite my abandon I did consider the potential consequences. It is, for me, a time of safety. Even lost to passion, I wouldn't have conducted myself thus otherwise."

Elfi sighed. "I wondered. Watching my brother make love to you was both more amazing and more difficult than I imagined. I've never loved and hated something at the same time, but by the end I felt only love. Were you to bear his child, though...." There was another pause, and her eyes glittered. "Éowyn...."

"There's no need."

She pouted. "How do you always know what I'm going to say?"

Finding her pout adorable and irresistible, Éowyn kissed her again. "Surely you feel the answer to that by now. Elfi, I had as much pleasure as you. And more, in a non-physical sense, than you might realize."

She giggled, her hand grazing Éowyn's inner thigh. "A great deal more, I'd say. I'd like to be jealous, but I love him too much." She looked deep into Éowyn's eyes. "You know that I love you, right? I meant it when I said it. I still do. And so, by the way, does he. It wasn't just sex, for either of us. Our hearts were open."

Éowyn smiled. "I know. It's your greatest gift: the love that you so easily offer." Then, with a sigh, "I don't know if I have that gift to give or not. In the moment I thought I felt love, but...." She sighed.

Elfi clasped her face, holding her gaze. "You do. I can see it in you, though whether you deny it or it's denied to you I can't tell. What you did for us, tonight, was a measure of your love; many who love us just as deeply could never have conceived of such a gift. But you are still waiting. You too were looking for something tonight, and while you obviously got laid," they both giggled at her bawdy turn, "I'm not entirely sure you found it. It's as if you're searching for a key to unlock that which holds you back."

Éowyn put down a shudder at the familiarity of Elfi's phrasing. I've tried to reject or forget everything Wormtongue said to me. And yet Elfi sees it the same way.

"I fear that I insult you by saying it, but...."

"We would never tell another." Elfi smiled with affection at Éowyn's raised eyebrows, stroking her sex-tousled hair. "Do you think that you're the only one who can guess what another will say? It's not because you ask, though that would certainly suffice. And it's not even because it would be a broken promise to do otherwise. It's...." She trailed off.

"It's that your own secret compels your silence." At Elfi's short nod of confirmation, she tried to shake herself free of selfish concern. "What will you do?"

Elfi immediately understood the full import of the question and looked at her brother, who somehow seemed even more handsome in repose. "We will continue as before. I'll satisfy my urges with others, for I do truly enjoy sex in all its forms and variations." She glanced meaningfully at Éowyn, who blushed in return. "And I hope he will too. I want him to. I need him to. Though while we're here I fear he'll have even fewer opportunities, for his tastes run exclusively to the feminine. There are so many women here living in mourning or the fear of impending grief, and some would be easy targets for a handsome rogue. But my brother is far too honorable."

She took Éowyn's hand between hers, her expression suddenly brightening. "There's an obvious solution though. If you ever...."

Another blush. "I know. Thank you. I acknowledge that the desire still burns, and likely will again. For both of you, in truth. But my responsibilities will only increase, and I...."

"...even if just with him alone," she interrupted. "You don't need my permission, but you have it. I believe I can safely assume," she grinned, "that you have his. And I think...well, forgive me for saying so, but I feel that there was at least one more avenue you wished to explore." Her hand snaked around Éowyn's waist, dropping to the curve of her ass, sliding into the crack, even as the fingers of her other hand played at the swollen entrance to Éowyn's sex.

Éowyn's flush deepened as she groaned, and though she felt a sharp and insistent desire, she shook her head and pulled away. "You see far too clearly for my own good, Elfi. But I can't think about that now, and while I would dearly love to stay longer, I cannot. In another time, another place, perhaps. Terrible duty is about to consume us all. Whatever else happens, war is coming."

Elfi nodded, suddenly enveloped by a desperation that broke Éowyn's heart. "I know. I fear you're right, and worse that I might never see you again. Just like...." She stopped, eyes glistening with tears.

Why would she feel that? "Elfi." Éowyn put a finger underneath her chin, lifting her face from sorrow and gently kissing her; this time with comfort rather than passion. "It seems difficult to say now, given all that's happened, but I actually came to your tent for a different purpose."

Elfi tensed, and Éowyn steeled herself. "I have news. Your father escaped the massacre at the Fords of Isen with minor and entirely treatable wounds. He was with Erkenbrand as they retreated. They're still in grave danger, and I don't know what the days have since wrought, nor what the future may bring. But at last report, he lives on."

Muted joy leapt into Elfi's eyes. She again looked to her sleeping brother. "No. Not yet. I'll tell him tomorrow. But Éowyn...thank you. For everything. Especially for this wonderful news." She hugged Éowyn with desperate force, then turned away, lowering herself to the ground and wrapping a protective arm around her sleeping brother, pressing herself against him, their bodies only separated by a thick blanket. "Wonderful news," she repeated, pulling herself even more tightly to his side, resting her cheek against his, her eyes as opaque as her visage.

In her expression, Éowyn read everything there was to know. Lowering her eyes in sorrow, she turned and dressed, draping her robes around her and cinching them closed. "Goodnight, Elfi. Thank you for...well, thank you for everything. Tell your brother that I'm forever grateful, and I will never forget him nor this beautiful night." Bending, she moved to the tent flap, already regretting her hollow words but not knowing what she could have said that would make anything better.

"Wonderful news," Elfi repeated as she departed, silently and quickly, into the night. Feeling rather than hearing the onset of Elfi's terrible, helpless sorrow.

Barahir
Barahir
35 Followers