Ep. 02 Love Me Tomorrow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Randy backed the van out of the driveway, Rachel listened to the music. She was surprised that she could understand most of the lyrics, gutturally sung as they were. Occasionally her eyes would go wide when a particularly impressive guitar bit would stand out from the rest of the instrumentation.

"Wow, this is really good!" she said. "In fact, you're quite amazing on the guitar. I'm really impressed, Randy."

Randy blushed hard.

"Thank you. To be honest, I feel like I could've done better if we could've afforded more time in the studio. But overall, I like how it turned out, especially 'Dismembered' and 'Remember the Dead'."

"Where do you get your lyrical ideas? I mean, 'Dismembered and Resurrected' is pretty gruesome, but I can honestly say that I've not read anything like this topically."

"I actually get inspired by movies I've seen. I have a great aunt in Seoul, who's a college professor. It's funny; she's actually closer to my mother's age, even though she's my grandfather's sister. Anyway, every so often she sends me a bunch of movies from South Korea, as well as Japan. She knows I love scary movies, so she sends some to me when they come out. There are some really amazing movies, over there, that don't get seen here."

"I believe it. I've noticed a lot of Japanese films are getting remade here. I've only seen Ringu which I thought was an amazing movie. I actually liked it better than the original."

"I saw Ringu when it first came out on video. That was actually my first gift from Aunt Ju. She saw it and thought it was the scariest thing she ever saw, so she sent a copy to me. Ever since then, she sends me a few videos once every few months, and I've been grateful to her ever since!"

"It's amazing how much we actually have in common," Rachel said with a smile.

"Well yeah," Randy replied with a chuckle. "We're both geeks! I just have to show you how to take pride in your geekiness!"

Rachel laughed and said, "You know, you're right. I had never wanted to admit how much of a geek and a nerd I am, but you know what? I think I can have more fun reveling in my nerdiness, than denying it or hiding it!"

"Abso-fuckin'-lutely!" Randy said.

Rachel's ears perked up as a soft, melancholy classical guitar instrumental played, faint violins wafting in the background. "Randy, this is really beautiful! It makes a nice closer to the album, I think."

"Thanks!" Randy said. "I've gotten a lot of praise for that track."

Soon, Randy brought his van to a stop outside of a small, quaint little house on the outskirts of Arkham, close to the Dunwich border.

"Welcome to Casa De Cho, my dear," he said. "My mom's not expecting anyone, and probably the last thing in the world that she'd ever expect is for me to bring a girl home to meet her, so this should be a pleasant surprise for her."

Hand in hand, they walked to the front door. They weren't even on the front step when the door opened and a little girl ran out and embraced Randy, kissing him repeatedly on the cheek. "Hi oppa!!" she addressed him with a beaming smile. She noticed Rachel for the first time, then asked Randy, "Who's that?"

"This is my girlfriend, Rachel!" he told the youngster, and Rachel couldn't help noticing the pride in his voice as he spoke the word 'girlfriend', followed by her name. Then, turning slightly back toward her, Randy performed the rest of the introduction. "Rach, this is my sister, Mi Na."

"Hi Rachel! It's nice to meet you!" Mi Na greeted her with a bow. She paused for a moment, and then -- with the brash frankness of all children her age, added, "You better be good to my brother."

"I plan on it, Mi Na," Rachel replied with a smile, taking a step forward to hug the younger girl. Looking up at Randy, she mouthed the words 'she's adorable' to him, over Mi Na's shoulder.

Mi Na broke the hug and ran back inside, calling out loudly in a mixture of Korean and English. Out of the torrent, Rachel caught only the word "mom" and the phrase "Randy's here". Soon, an older woman appeared at the door curious as to the commotion outside. Rachel could see where Randy got most of his looks from, as he bore a slightly darker complexion than his sister. The woman was fairly short, with shoulder-length black hair peppered with grey. Although she was nowhere near being fat, she still bore some of the weight from having given birth to two children.

"Randy!!" she said, embracing her son. "Now this is a pleasant surprise!" She turned serious as she said, "You don't visit nearly often enough. But, I do know how busy you are. And I see you brought a young lady!"

"Uh muh ni, this is Rachel Tarunen. Rachel, this lovely lady is my mom, Ji-Won Cho."

"It's an honor to meet you, Ms. Cho," Rachel said with a polite bow. "Randy's told me so much about you."

"Uh oh," Ji-Won said with a laugh. She turned to Randy and said, "*Is this the girl you got beaten up for defending?"

"English, please, mother," he asked of the older woman. "We don't want Rachel to wonder what it is we're saying, do we?

"That is true," Ji-Won agreed. Then, turning to face Rachel, "I asked him if you were the young lady he defended."

"That's her," Randy said with a smile, and then violated his own request by adding, in Korean, "and I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat. I'm in love with her, Mother."

Ji-Won smiled and embraced Rachel. "I'm so glad my Ran-Jong finally found you," she said softly. "And call me 'Jennifer', or 'Jen', please."

The three stepped inside and sat on the couch, chatting amiably. His mother offered, first, some refreshments and, then, intimate stories of Randy's childhood. She brought out one of the family photo albums, sharing some early photos of her son with Rachel -- including the traditional one of him, age nine months, being bathed in the kitchen sink -- much to his amused embarrassment. Rachel found that she genuinely liked Randy's mom. She was obviously very proud of her son, although not above chiding him gently about him playing his music so loudly and not visiting with her enough. She found herself envying Randy such a caring, loving family, and she allowed herself the hope that she could eventually become a part of it.

They had been visiting for perhaps an hour when an elderly woman entered the living room slowly. She was being tugged along by Mi Na, who was talking to her in rapid-fire Korean. "Oh, Ran-Jong!" the older woman greeted him, walking up to him and hugging him tightly.

"*Hello Grandmother," Randy said, returning the embrace. He introduced his grandmother to Rachel and vice versa, translating as needed. "*She is studying to be a teacher as well."

"*Oh, that's wonderful. It would be so nice, to have another teacher in the family," she said. "Have you eaten?" she asked Rachel in heavily accented English.

Rachel nodded and said, "I have, thank you."

Randy added, "*She made sure that I ate before we got here."

"*Ahhh, good," she said. "It's so good to see a girl that actually eats nowadays. Everyone's so skinny now! You can see their bones right through their skin! I'll be right back; I'll go and get Grandfather."

With that, she turned and left, returning a few moments later with his grandfather in tow. Rachel noticed that, for a man so advanced in years, he was quite agile and spry. She then remembered that it was his grandfather who had taught him how to defend himself, and she had no doubt that the old man pulled no punches on Randy. Randy stood up and bowed to his grandfather, then embraced him warmly. Rachel stood up, as well, out of respect for the man she'd already heard so much about.

"*Grandfather, it's good to see you again," he said.

"*It's good to see you too, Ran-Jong," his grandfather said. He looked at Rachel, then back at Randy. "Is this the girl whose honor you defended?"

"*Yes it is," Randy said with a smile, turning his head briefly to make the translation to Rachel. "Allow me to introduce you to my girlfriend, Rachel Tarunen."

Randy took Rachel by the hand and brought her a step closer. "Rachel, this is my grandfather," he said with no small amount of pride.

"Mah-nah so pan-gas ni-da," Rachel spoke the words haltingly, striving to reproduce the sounds as accurately as she could. She bowed politely and respectfully to him -- that was easier; she'd seen her share of king-fu movies -- and finished in English. "It is an honor to meet you, sir. Ran-Jong has told me so much about you!"

"Where did you get that?" Randy asked her.

"Internet," she replied. "Checked it out when I went downstairs to get that load of laundry out of the dryer. I wanted to at least be able to say something. Did I get it even close?"

Randy's grandfather clasped both of Rachel's shoulders and smiled. "Indeed, you did. And the honor is all mine, my dear," he said in accented English. "*I felt it was wrong that Ran-Jong was punished for simply defending a woman's honor. I'm glad he finally found you, again. Ran-Jong, you should not let this one slip away, ever!""

Randy translated what his grandfather said -- all except for the last sentence -- and Rachel wiped a tear from her eye. She could see why Randy looked up to him. She also couldn't help but notice the pride in his grandfather's eyes when he spoke of Randy.

The rest of their visit went by very quickly, Randy and Rachel staying for lunch despite the fact that they had already eaten. Mi Na showed Rachel her own guitar and told her that she wanted to be able to play like Randy. She then played a few passages for Rachel. Rachel noticed that she was quite good for a ten-year-old, then turned to Randy and teased, "Looks like you've got some competition, sweetie!"

"No kidding!" he said in all seriousness. "She'll be playing circles around me in a couple of years at this rate. She started when she was little, like I did, but she stayed with the classical training, while I got lost in the haze of three-chord rock and roll."

Mi Na blushed prettily, at all the praise being heaped on her, and Randy and Rachel both chuckled warmly at the younger girl's slight embarrassment.

Randy looked at his watch and noticed that it was quarter past two. "Wow, I didn't realize how long we were here," he said. "I was thinking we could hit the mall, briefly, then head back to the dorm."

"Sounds good to me," she said.

The two said their farewells to Randy's family, and they drove off.

* * * * * * *

The two had a fun time after leaving his family's house. They first went to the mall and ran into one of Randy's high school buddies, Shannon Feinstein. Rachel recognized Shannon and they spent some time catching up. She remembered him being very tall, very gangly, and having very red hair and very thick glasses, but unlike Randy, Shannon hadn't changed very much except in his style of dress. Later, they went out to dinner and then Randy showed her around the Miskatonic campus, discussing some of the rumors they had each heard about the place. That night, they sat down on the bed in Randy's dorm room. The room was like any other college dorm room, small and cramped, and sparsely furnished.

"I hope I made a good impression on your family," Rachel told him as they snuggled together.

"You totally did," Randy said. " That bit of Korean you took the time to find and learn definitely put you over the top with Grandfather! And they're glad I've finally found you."

"I'm glad, too, Randy," she said, kissing him deeply.

"There's something I had been meaning to ask you," Randy said. "You seem to know a lot of sexual stuff, particularly for a virgin. I'm not complaining, obviously! But where'd you learn all that stuff? I guess I'm just so surprised that you're willing to try some things that I've heard a lot of girls won't do."

"I told you this morning," Rachel chuckled, "I've been raiding my dad's stash of porn videos and magazines for years now. I also have a few copies of Penthouse Forum that I've picked up at newsstands. I guess I've always been really curious, sexually, but I've never had anyone who'd go there with me. Or, that I wanted to take there. Until now, that is. I know that a lot of the stuff in the movies and the magazines aren't real, that it's all posed and scripted, and hardly ever happens in real life, but it still gets me hot. What about you?"

"The most I've seen are clips of porn on Shannon's computer. Of course, I've leafed through a few magazines and 'how-to' books, like The Joy of Sex, but I never really found the girls in the magazines all that attractive. Thankfully, I was at least able to pick up some useful info here and there."

"I'll second that notion!" Rachel laughed, kissing Randy again, " Well, one thing's for sure; we're both quick learners. And we have the rest of our lives to learn more!"

Randy nodded and kissed Rachel lovingly. He reached down and pulled her t-shirt over her head, briefly interrupting their kiss. Laying down side by side, they situated themselves as best as they could on Randy's cramped bed. Rachel reached down and unbuttoned Randy's pants, sliding her hand under the waistband of his boxers to grasp his throbbing cock.

"Baby," she murmured, "make love to me! No foreplay, please? Right now, I just want you to fuck me. I'm already so hot and wet for you, that I can't stand it!"

As if to emphasize her point, she stood up and quickly stepped out of her denim slacks. Turning to face away from him, she slid her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and peeled them slowly off of her buttocks and down her legs to join jeans in the puddle of clothing on the floor, all the wile waving and waggling her luscious ass in his face to tantalize him. As she turned to face him once more, she reached behind herself and undid the clasps of her bra, holding it across her breasts with one arm. Smiling a coy little smile at him, she left first the right cup, and then the left, fall free, holding the undergarment out between two fingertips and letting it flutter to the floor with the rest of her wardrobe.

Randy watched his girlfriend's impromptu strip-tease with a curious mixture of both awe and arousal. The arousal part of it came naturally; what man wouldn't grow aroused with such a beautiful woman baring her entire body to him. The awe stemmed from the knowledge that he was the first man ever to see her, this way -- and that she had already hinted that she wanted him to be the very last man to see her thus, as well.

Rachel held up her ample breasts, one cupped in each hand, jiggling them at him and taunting him.

"Come and get it, big boy!" she murmured throatily at him, letting go of one breast to reach out an enticing hand.

He grasped the hand, surprised at her strength as she pulled him upright from the bed, and drew a hissed breath at the fierceness with which she pulled him close and tugged his shirt over his head. Then, before he could do anything else, she dropped to her knees before him, pulling his pants down his legs. His cock was in her mouth before the trousers made it to the floor.

She sucked at him for only a moment, then rose and gently pushed him backward until his legs were against the side of his bed and he was forced to lay down. He wasn't even fully stretched out on the small mattress, before she straddled her hips over his cock, lowering herself onto it. Grabbing the back of Randy's head, she pressed her open mouth to his, their tongues instantly locking in combat. Randy realized he didn't have to move very much; Rachel was doing most the work, grinding and rubbing her pussy with his cock inside her. She moaned into his mouth until she broke their kiss, panting and grunting with delight. Their eyes locked, Rachel grinning an evil grin and occasionally licking Randy's face.

"You like that, baby?" she asked. "You like it when I take control?"

"I love it," Randy knew her question was purely rhetorical, but he answered anyway.

"You like having your cock in my steamy, wet cunt, baby?"

"Unngghhh . . . oh yeah, I love it . . . "

The bed squeaked under the additional weight and movement, occasionally pounding on the wall. "Oh, you're gonna make me cum, baby," Rachel said. "You like feeling me squirt all over your big, thick, hard cock, baby?"

"Oh g-g-g-od yes," Randy panted, growing close to cumming as well. The way she was speaking to him was turning him on even more. "I'm gonna cum inside you, you dirty little girl," Randy said. "Would you like that? Hmmm?"

"Oh, fuck, yes! Fire your load in my dripping wet cunt. Oh . . . fuck me, Randy . . . fuck me . . . . fuck meeeEEEE!"

Rachel began grinding faster and harder, lifting and dropping until she reached her crest, then dropped heavily on him, putting his cock balls-deep inside her. Randy could feel her walls clench his cock and squirt her scalding juices all over him as he shot his load inside her. She clutched him by his hair and kissed him hard, almost sucking the breath out of him. Randy fell flat on his back when she finally released him.

"Oh wow," he said with a grin, "what was that?"

"I'm sorry if I scared you, baby," Rachel said. "I've just been wanting you all day, ever since we left your family's house. It was all I could do to keep myself from yanking you into the ladies room at the mall and having you fuck me right then and there!"

"You didn't scare me. In fact, I loved it!" Randy pulled Rachel down for a kiss and said, "You know, my darling, we have all night . . . . . . "

"We do, don't we?" Rachel said. "I was thinking we could take this party back to my house..."

"Here isn't good enough for you?" he asked her, chuckling.

"Baby, anywhere there's room enough for you to work that cock into me is good enough," she shook her head with a naughty expression on her face, "but back at my place, we have the room to do each other properly! And we don't have to walk down the hall to the common shower room, to clean each other off afterwards!"

"Hmm," he flashed her a wicked grin. 'What've you got in mind, dirty little lady?"

"Well, I've overheard some of the girls at school talk about something called 'a trip around the world'..."

"I know just the travel-agent to book such a trip," Randy chuckled.

He hoped that, after giving this delectable vixen some six or seven loads of his cum in the last twenty hours, he had the stamina to give her what she wanted.

Rachel smiled at him, then her expression softened a bit.

"Unfortunately, dearest, you won't be able to spend the night again. My parents will probably be home early tomorrow morning. I'd hate to rush you out of the house, or risk my parents meeting you with your pants down."

"Yeah, that's true." Randy nodded in complete agreement, knowing what he knew of her parents. He sat up and turned the light on, then began looking for a change of clothes.

For the first time, as she watched him walk naked around the tiny room, Rachel paid attention to the art adorning Randy's skin. An unfinished mural occupied the right half of his back, extending halfway down his right arm. There were images of numerous demonic-looking creatures, some characters of Korean writing, and a long staircase. On the back of his left shoulder was an image of Buddha giving the 'you da man' gesture with a wink.

"Wait a minute. . . " Rachel asked him, moving closer and examining the Buddha tattoo.

"What's up, babe?" Randy said, confused.

Rachel touched the tattoo and giggled. "This is the Buddhist version of the 'Buddy Jesus', isn't it?"

Randy laughed and said, "Yeah. It's sort of my left-handed compliment to the Buddha, as well as my own tribute to the movie 'Dogma'. In case you're wondering, I'm a non-practicing Buddhist, more to honor my family than out of actual belief in Buddha's existence. Though, I like the calm serenity of the ritual practices, now and again, and I love the aesthetics."