Ep. 02 Love Me Tomorrow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see," Rachel said with a nod. "I'm what you'd call an apathetic agnostic. My mom tried to get me into that 'God and Jesus' stuff when I was younger, but I didn't buy into it. I looked into paganism when I was sixteen and found it to be a joke, too. I'm not what you'd call 'spiritual' or anything like that, although sometimes I think 'maybe there's a god out there'. But if there is, He or She or whatever It is has a really warped sense of humor."

"Sounds about right," Randy nodded.

"So what's all this?" Rachel asked, touching the mural.

"It's a work in progress," Randy said with a smile. "It is a sort of Korean version of 'The Inferno' by Dante. The band, Iced Earth, inspired me to read The Divine Comedy, and I absolutely loved 'The Inferno'. I'm going into the parlor next week to have it colored in."

"Can I come with you? I think I might get one, too. I've always wanted to get a tattoo, but never had the courage or the money."

"I'd like that. The head artist is also the band's drummer. I'm sure I can talk him into lowering his rate a little bit for you."

"Awesome," Rachel said with a grin.

Rachel started looking for her discarded clothes and happened upon a hard plastic case under Randy's bed. "Oh wow, baby, is this one of your guitars?"

"Yep!" Randy said. He reached under and pulled out case out. It was adorned with stickers of pentagrams, his band's logo, and bore the legend, 'B.C. Rich'. He opened the case and revealed a black guitar that looked more like a weapon from a science-fiction movie.

"It's a seven-stringed B.C. Rich Warlock," he told her. "I had DiMarzios installed, the kind Steve Vai uses. It's actually my back-up axe, which I forgot to bring with me to the gig last night. I may as well bring it with me, seeing as I have band practice tomorrow."

"That's a really nice guitar," Rachel said sincerely.

"Yeah it is," Randy said with a smile, playing a few scales at blistering speed. "You should see my other guitar." Randy pulled out a photograph depicting him on stage playing a more V-shaped guitar, also bearing seven strings. "It's a custom seven-string Jackson Rhoads with a reverse headstock," he beamed. "Cost me a bundle, but worth every penny."

"So what's with the seventh string? Don't guitars usually have six?" Rachel inquired.

"It's tuned to low B. Gives it a more brutal sound when playing rhythms," Randy said, playing a few riffs to prove his point. "Also gives me more of a range to play different octaves and different styles if I choose. Although now and again, I still like to pull out my old nylon-string that I've had since I was ten."

"Just how long have you been playing?" Rachel asked, putting her jeans on.

"Since I was three. Mother insisted that I knew how to play a musical instrument, and she wanted me to play one that I could grow with if I decided to pursue music professionally. She told me that it was between the piano and the guitar, and we couldn't afford a piano at the time. I'm just glad she didn't pick out the accordion!"

Rachel laughed heartily. "I wouldn't knock that notion too much," she giggled. "Weird Al Yankovic seems to have made a decent living on an accordion!"

Randy burst out laughing, as an image of him trying to emulate rock's 'clown-prince' played itself out on the wide-screen of his mind. "Indeed! I actually have a lot of respect for Weird Al. First of all, the accordion is a difficult instrument to play. Secondly, he's been doing his thing for over twenty years when the people he parodies are lucky to last more than two!"

She finished putting her socks and sneakers on and stood up. "I'm ready to leave if you are," she said.

Randy found Rachel's panties on his amplifier when he went to pick it up; he had a feeling she might ask him to play for her. He held the underwear up and said, "Looks like you forgot something."

She gave Randy a sly grin and a decidedly naughty wink.

"No I didn't," she purred. "I wanted to leave you something to hold and think of me, those moments when we can't be together."

"It'll start getting a little 'gamy', in a month or so," he advised.

"I'll be back here before that happens, baby," she told him with a knowing look. "Of that, I'm totally sure. I get wet just looking at you. Next time I'm here, we'll trade off -- those old ones, for a freshly-juiced pair."

Randy grinned as he led Rachel out of his dorm room and to the van.

* * * * * * *

It didn't take long for the pair to arrive at Rachel's driveway.

"Would you bring your guitar in with you?" Rachel asked when Randy turned the van off. "I'm dying to watch you play."

"I knew you'd ask," Randy laughed, "that's why I also brought my practice amp. I'll play for you, but on one condition."

"Name it," Rachel said with a sly grin.

"I want to hear your music," Randy said.

The grin faded slightly. "Okay," Rachel said with a sigh. "I thought you were thinking of something else, in the way of a 'condition'. You don't ever need to play for me, to get that, though."

"I didn't think so," Randy giggled. "So, you'll let me hear some of your music, then?"

"Consider yourself lucky; you're the only person I've ever played anything for. I'm sure you're going to hate it, though."

"Try me," Randy said, with an earnest expression.

Rachel led Randy inside the house and down to her computer room in the basement. The walls were adorned with ratty posters of unicorns and bands like Depeche Mode and U2. She turned her laptop on and when it finished booting up, clicked on a few files.

"I call this song 'Helpless'," she blushed. "I wrote the lyrics when I was feeling particularly depressed and, well, helpless."

She clicked on the 'play' icon and the music began. Randy noticed that, while it was quite melancholy, it was up-tempo, having an almost 80's, New Wave sound, which he liked. Then the vocals came on, raising his eyebrows. Contrary to what Rachel told him, he found her singing was quite beautiful. What few technical skills she lacked were more than compensated with the raw passion filling her voice from her heart-felt lyrics. A smile began to curl his lips when she hit 'stop'.

"You hate it don't you," she said, looking away.

Randy left the couch and picked up his guitar. Plugging it into the amp, then plugging the amp into a wall outlet, he draped the strap over his shoulder and turned to her.

"Play it again." It was more an order, than a request.

"What?" she asked, confused.

He turned the amp on and dug a pick out of one trouser pocket.

"Play the song again," he said.

Shrugging her shoulders, Rachel clicked 'play' again, on the software screen. Randy paid close attention, nodding his head to the beat and testing a few riffs on the guitar.

"Okay, stop it and play it from the beginning," he instructed, turning his amp up and pressing a button marked 'Overdrive', "and give me a four count."

Rachel did as he asked, and then became surprised when he began playing along to her song, sometimes playing a countermelody, but mostly playing riffs almost note-perfect to the song, then adding a mind-bending solo at the end. When the song ended, Rachel sat in her chair with her mouth agape.

"You don't give yourself nearly enough credit," Randy broke the silence. "That song was quite good, and your voice is incredible!"

"You liked it?" Rachel asked incredulously. "I wrote that song like two years ago. You're just saying that 'cause you love me. I mean, it couldn't have been that good, for you to figure it out so quickly."

"Simple doesn't necessarily mean bad," Randy said sincerely. "I mean, look at AC/DC. Their songs are simplistic almost to the point of being downright barbaric, but given the choice, I'll take AC/DC over some self-absorbed prog-metal band playing in 12/3 at 182 beats-per-minute only because they can. I can do that type of stuff, but I enjoy playing loud, primal, and simplistic music a lot more. It's more fun! Nothing quite beats the release I get when I play a low B power chord with a cranked Marshall behind me."

"But -- "

"Besides," Randy continued, not letting her complete her objection, "if I didn't like it, I wouldn't have bothered trying to figure it out. I think with a little lyrical tweaking here, a little melodic tweaking there, a bit more practice in the vocals, and a little polish in the mix, that song could end up being a hit with the right promotion. Seriously."

He smiled at her, laying a soft hand on her shoulder.

"it's good stuff," he reiterated. "The fact that I could play along with it, so quickly? Not a big deal. Remember, I've been studying music since I was three. One of the things you learn, especially if you're gonna play in a band, is how to pick up a new tune quickly, and run with it. Too, your music is well-constructed, from the mathematical standpoint of music. Your chord progressions are logical, which makes it easy to play along with. That's a good thing, not a bad one!"

Rachel sat back into her chair completely stunned, her breath stolen from her momentarily. Part of her didn't want to believe him; all along she was told either that it was 'good' in a non-committal way, or that it flat-out sucked and that she should give it up. But she had to admit to herself that of all people, Randy would know what he was talking about, and that he gave his opinion as a musician, rather than as a lover.

With a glimmer of confidence she hadn't felt before, she decided to play him some of her other compositions. Without fail, Randy would have her stop and replay the song a few times, and then begin playing along with it. While she was impressed when she heard his CD, she found herself completely floored, and more than a little turned on, watching him play. Most of the time, he seemed completely unaware of his surroundings; it was just him and his guitar. And then, when he'd look up and see her watching him intently, he'd grin and show off by either playing the guitar with one hand and smoking a cigarette with the other, or putting it up behind his head and playing it that way, making 'rawk star' faces all the while.

"You're so funny, Randy," Rachel said when he put his guitar away and turned his amp off. "I love you so much," she said, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him gently on the lips.

"I love you, too," he said, returning the kiss.

"Come upstairs," Rachel said. "I have something I want to show you."

* * * * * * *

When they arrived in Rachel's bedroom, she handed him a spiral-bound notebook with the phrase, "DON'T EVEN THINK OF READING THIS, OR I'LL CUT YOUR FINGERS OFF!" scrawled on the cover. Randy looked up at Rachel, and she nodded to him, giving him permission to open the notebook. He opened it and found that it was a collection of short stories, many of which were quite sexually explicit.

"Here, read this one," Rachel suggested, turning the pages for him, to where she wanted him to begin.

Randy sat on her bed and began reading her story, which was about a chance meeting with a stranger. While the physical description of the man was very vague, the depiction of his inner qualities and demeanor was wonderfully explicit. So was the description of what the woman in the story wanted to do to the man, and what she wanted him to do to her. Randy found himself becoming quite fascinated and extremely aroused by her story, which included her going down on the man and using her fingers on him. When he finished the story, he handed the notebook back to her.

"So, what do you think?" Rachel asked, nervously. "Sound interesting to you?"

"What? You'd like to do some of that stuff, with me?" Randy asked.

"I read about it, and have always wanted to try it," she said. "If you don't want to, that's okay; I'd totally understand."

"I didn't say I didn't want to," Randy said with a chuckle. "As long as you don't want to pee on me or anything like that, I'll give it a shot."

"I've heard about stuff like that, too," Rachel said with a shudder. "That's just nasty."

Rachel sat next to Randy and smiled seductively, then began licking his lips. When Randy tried to move in to kiss her, she'd back away and put a finger to his lips, shaking her head. She teased his lips a little more with her tongue until Randy couldn't stand it any more. He placed his hands on her head and held it in place, kissing her fiercely. She reciprocated with as much force, pushing him down on the bed and straddling him. The lovers wrapped their arms around each other, moaning into each others mouths as they kissed. When Randy relaxed his arms, Rachel took his hands into hers and without warning, put them up near his head and restrained them. "I love you, Randy," she said when they came up for air. "You're so amazing . . ."

"So are you," Randy said, kissing Rachel again. "I love you too . . . very much."

Randy managed to free his hands and attempted to pull Rachel's t-shirt off, but she stopped him. She wagged a finger at him reproachfully, then asked, "Do you want to see these?" gesturing to her breasts.

"Oh yes, I'd love to see those," Randy said enthusiastically.

Rachel put her finger to her chin as if to think it over, then pulled her t-shirt off and unclipped her bra, freeing her massive tits from their confines. She laid back down on top of Randy, smothering his face with her huge breasts and burying it in her cleavage. Randy kissed and licked feverishly, then clasped both breasts and pulled his face out so he could suck on each of her hard nipples. All the while, Rachel was grinding her hips against the hard bulge in Randy's jeans.

"That's it, baby," she moaned. "Suck on those nipples . . . . bite 'em . . . oh yeah . . . "

She then sat back up and pressed Randy back down onto the bed. She reached down and removed her socks and sneakers, then unbuttoned her jeans and peeled them off. Grasping him by the shoulders, Rachel pulled Randy down the bed until his head was off the pillows.

"Okay, now I want you to lick my pussy," she said, making sure Randy knew that her statement wasn't a request.

Randy made a move and Rachel pushed him back down. Facing the wall, she straddled Randy's face with her hips and slowly lowered them down until she felt Randy's hot breath on her snatch. Randy immediately began licking and fucking Rachel's pussy with his tongue while she ground her hips back and forth on his face, supporting herself against the wall.

"Oh yes, sweetie," she panted, "devour that sweet cunt, baby . . . ooooooohhhh . . . "

Grabbing her hips in response, he pressed his face into her steaming mound and licked her more aggressively until her legs began to wobble. Rachel rolled off of him, giving Randy an opportunity to catch his breath and take his shirt off. She then straddled him facing the other way.

"Lick my ass, baby!" she commanded him. "I wanna feel your tongue in my fat ass!"

At some point after he'd begun complying with her order, Randy found himself marveling that he hadn't given the notion a second thought. He had begun licking her rosebud and probing it slightly with his tongue, occasionally licking back down to her pussy to gather some of her slick juices and spread them over her pucker. Rachel fumbled with Randy's belt, finally unbuckling it and pulling his pants off, stripping him completely naked.

Randy's cock was throbbing angrily, demanding attention from Rachel, attention which she was all too happy to give. She began slowly stroking him as Randy continued tonguing her ass. She didn't tease him for very long, though, because she desperately wanted to feel the smooth skin of his shaft against her tongue. It had become something she had quickly grown to love. Rachel began licking his cock, flicking the head with the tip of her tongue before engulfing it into her mouth.

Randy wrapped his arms around his lover's waist and buried his face into her snatch. They remained like this for a long time, each licking, sucking, nibbling the other almost in synchronicity. Unbeknownst to Randy, though, Rachel had dipped a finger into her mouth, putting a thick coat of saliva on it. He felt something press against his anus gently and then insinuate itself inside him. He was shocked at what Rachel was doing to him . . . and was even more shocked at how much he liked it. Rachel slipped her finger out gently, then wrapping her arms under Randy's hips, slid it back into his ass and resumed sucking his cock, pressing upward against his prostate gland. Randy moaned his approval and began fucking her furiously with his tongue.

Finally, Rachel could no longer stand the torture of his licking and nibbling at her, and rolled off of him.

"I want you inside me baby! I can't take it anymore."

She got on her hands and knees, Randy standing on his knees behind her. His cock slid easily inside her pussy. Rachel began grinding against him immediately, the muscles of her pussy clasping Randy desperately. He knew she was as close to cumming as he was, if not closer, so he began pistoning himself inside her slowly, gradually building up speed. It didn't take long for Rachel to begin crying out for release, and Randy fucked her hard and fast, to grant her what she craved. Rachel responded with a geyser of juices exploding from her pussy and around Randy's spurting cock. The pair twitched a couple of times before collapsing on the bed in a haphazard spoon position.

Randy held Rachel for a long time, not wanting to let go. He knew that in a few short months, she would be leaving for Maine. He trusted her implicitly, but a part of him -- the insecure part that still remained from his years of being a loner, without knowing love -- had the horrible feeling that she might find someone else in that new environment.

As he pulled her close against him, Randy had no idea that Rachel was thinking the very same thing -- that Randy would fall in love with someone else in her absence. She was also dreading the inevitable confrontation with her parents, as she knew that neither of them would approve of her choice in suitors. She didn't care, though; all that mattered to her was that she loved Randy, and she knew that Randy loved her.

"Randy?" she said his name hesitantly, looking deep into his eyes.

"Yeah?" he replied.

"Promise me you'll wait for me?"

"I swear it, Rachel. I'll wait forever, for you."

[Huge thanks to The StogieMon for helping me fine tune this story - your assistance is HIGHLY appreciated. Smoke one for me, bro! Anyways, a follow-up is in the works! As always, I'd love to get your feedback - whether complimentary or constructive.]

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic

I thought that this story was quite enjoyable to read and i'm looking forward to reading more in the series.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it!

I thought the story was just rigth for thier situation. I love the sex scenes, they are hot! Love the Asian/whiteBBW angle/ More Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Too Freaking Long

TOO FREAKING LONG and the story stalled at times. good subject matter but get it moving a bit more

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
Ep. 08 I Need You To Stay Daria's return, and the conclusion of Randy's story.in Group Sex
Ep. 07 With You I Never Wonder Once and for all, Randy finally finds true love.in Erotic Couplings
Ep. 05 Time Cannot Erase Questions answered, and a tearful reunion.in Interracial Love
Ep. 03 A Desperate Caress Randy meets Daria, and gets more than he bargained for.in Fetish
More Stories