Ep. 03 A Desperate Caress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daria packed the bowl, put it to her lips and lit up, taking a good-sized toke. Holding her breath, she brought her lips to Randy's.

"Take it, baby," she urged, her voice sounding strange as she tried to speak without expelling any of the smoke. Randy got the idea, and opened his lips slightly, inhaling the smoke as she exhaled it gently into his mouth.

"Okay, now hold it in for as long as you can," she said softly.

Randy held his breath for about a minute and a half before exhaling. He started feeling a little lightheaded and euphoric already, but wondered if – perhaps – part of that was psychosomatic, his mind expecting to feel high since he'd inhaled the drug.

"Take your hit, baby," Daria said. "I'm gonna put on some music."

Randy put the bowl to his lips, took as big a toke as he could, and held it as Daria walked over to the stereo and put a CD in the player, pressing play. When she came back, Randy put his mouth to Daria's and exhaled into it. She blew the smoke out slowly and smiled with content as dark, ambient music began filling the room.

"You're doing good, sweetie," Daria said as she touched Randy's face. "I figured some music would set the mood."

Randy smiled and kissed Daria tenderly. The guilt and awkwardness he was feeling earlier was slipping away. He took another hit, after Daria took hers, and lay down on the bed. When the pot was spent, she straddled Randy's hips and kissed him passionately. Randy's surroundings seemed to become an soft blur as his hands explored her body. The music permeating the bedroom seemed to envelop their bodies in a sonic cocoon. Daria crawled up his body, then, lifting her dress, and straddled his face. She ripped a hole in the crotch of her stockings and let the dress fall around her waist and Randy's head. He began feeling a sort of sensory deprivation as the fabric from the dress eliminated most of his surroundings, leaving only his mouth and Daria's sweet-smelling pussy. He knew exactly what to do, making her "Eat my pussy, baby!" command totally unnecessary.

Daria put her hands on the bedroom wall to steady herself as Randy began his oral assault. Her hips twitched involuntarily against his tongue as heated moans and cries erupted from her throat.

'Damn, this kid's good,"she thought to herself. 'That bitch was an idiot for letting this one go! Oh, well; her loss is my gain!'

"That's right, you dirty boy," she growled aloud, goading him, "eat that wet cunt real good. Oh yesssssssss . . ."

Her words fell on deaf ears; nonetheless, Randy obeyed her command. Surprisingly, her taste was slightly different from Rachel's; it was slightly muskier, and her scent was headier. It was not unpleasant, though, and he licked and slurped Daria's hole with relish, breaking off at random intervals to bare his teeth and nibble lightly on her engorged clit. Suddenly, she got off him and pulled his pants and boxers off. She glared down at his throbbing cock and clutched it like a stick shift in a car. She tickled his scrotum with the tip of a fingernail as her mouth curled in a feral snarl. Her expression softened, then, and she gave him a brief smile.

"Do you need some attention, darling?"

"Yes," Randy said.

Suddenly, everything in the room seemed to shift, and the entire mood changed. Daria's face took on an angry, snarling expression, and her eyes glared fiercely into his.

"Yes WHAT?!"

Randy was at a loss for the proper response. He had never done anything quite like this before. He'd read some references to dominance-submission on the Internet, though, and this situation was beginning to take on that general appearance. Hazily, he remembered that he'd seen some videos in her collection, and some books in her library, on female dominance. He began to get the feeling that Daria was going to completely dominate him. The thought was not an unpleasant one, but he was ignorant enough of that culture to be unsure of anything.

"Yes . . . master?" he stammered.

Daria appeared to become furious as she practically tore her dress off over her head and flung it across the room.

"Do I look like a 'master', to you, boy?" she growled, running her hands upward from her waist and cupping her voluptuous breasts with them. She gestured to her slit and said, "Does this look like a cock to you? Huh?! When I ask you a question, or when I command you to do something you will respond, 'yes MISTRESS!' or 'No, MISTRESS!' Do you understand?"

"Yes, mistress," Randy replied, smiling for an instant as he began to gain a bit of confidence.

"Good, now get on the floor on your knees."

"Yes, Mistress!" Randy responded, slipping off the mattress to kneel on the floor in front of her.

"Good boy," she purred. "Now, kiss my feet, and lick them!"

"Yes, mistress," he said as he obeyed her command.

The entire scene was foreign to him, but he began kissing her feet as reverently as he knew how. She lifted a foot and commanded him to hold it up. He did so, and began licking and sucking her toes.

"Good . . . you're such a good boy . . . I should reward you . . . later," she said.

"Thank you, mistress," Randy said, doing his best to support the weight.

Gradually, through the fog of the drug in his system, he became aware that he was beginning to get into what she was doing. She had completely taken control, and was guiding him to places he had never been. And he liked it.

"Okay, stop," Daria commanded. Her leg was beginning to get tired and shaky. "But stay on your knees."

Randy obeyed, watching while she crawled across the bed to her nightstand and pulled out a black strip of fabric and a leather collar. He remained still while she covered his eyes with the strip of fabric and tied it behind his head. He felt the leather collar go around his neck, and heard the sound of a metal clip – a leash – being fastened to one of the rings. She pulled the lead gently, moving Randy towards the bed.

"Now lay on the bed," she ordered.

"Yes, mistress."

He obeyed and, working by touch alone, got up onto the mattress and settled himself on his back. He laid there, silent and wondering, listening to the sounds as she stalked about the room opening first one drawer, then another. A few minutes later, he felt cold metal touch his left wrist and fasten around it, and then his arm was stretched out and he heard another clicking sound. He realized that he was being handcuffed to the bed. The process was repeated, a moment later, with his right wrist. Then he felt her lips near his ear, followed by the wetness of her tongue as she gave his earlobe a sensuous lick that sent chills up and down his spine.

She moved, again, and he heard the rustling as she settled into place by his side a moment later. He felt her touch as she slid the blindfold up onto his forehead, and he opened his eyes to look up at her. Her expression was soft and kind.

"Thank you for playing along, Randy, and thank you for trusting me," she said, letting her voice slip from that of the dominant character she had been portraying. "Are you still alright?"

"Sort of," he shrugged. "This stuff is all new to me, though. I don't know all the rules. And, you hear stories, now and then, about what happens to some women, when they let a strange guy take them home. I guess it can happen in reverse, too."

"A little nervous? Maybe even a little worried that you've stepped into one of those situations, baby?" she asked him, and he could see the concern in her eyes.

"I guess," he nodded.

"You can relax on that count, honey," she chuckled. "I'm not your worst nightmare. But, so that you understand things a little better, let me explain it to you. I'm in control, and I'm going to dominate you as we fuck. You'll do what I say, just like a few moments ago, and respond as you've already learned. Clear, so far?"

Randy simply nodded, and Daria resumed her explanation.

"If you want me to stop because I'm hurting you, or if you're feeling too uncomfortable with something I'm doing to you, just say 'red' and I'll stop. You need to remember that word, though. If you say "no" to something I tell you to do, or just say "stop", I'll assume that you're simply playing along with the scenario, resisting my commands in order to make me get even more forceful with you. Does that make sense?"

"'Red' means 'stop, you're hurting me' or 'stop, I don't like what you're doing to me'. 'Stop' just means 'I dare you to make me do it.'

"You're a pretty quick study, darling," she smiled down at him, slipping the blindfold back into position over his eyes.

Back in character, she snarled, "Do you understand?"

"Yes, mistress."

"Good," she whispered sweetly, leaning down and licking his ear again, before standing.

Randy felt gentle kisses on his chest trailing down to his stomach. He wished he could watch what she was doing, but with his sight now deprived from him, it allowed him to hear and feel everything with an astonishing degree of clarity. Her hands, now apparently in satin gloves, caressed his body as she kissed and licked her way down to Randy's drooling cock. Then all sensations stopped; he guessed that she had gotten up and walked away from him, but he could tell she was still in the room by the sounds of her footsteps and the shuffling of what sounded like leather. He heard a creaking noise by the foot of the bed. She must have walked to the foot of the bed and was now bending over it. His guess was correct, as he felt a satin-clad finger stroke the vein on the underside of his shaft, and Daria's teeth nibbling on his inner thigh. His breathing sped up as she inched closer to his scrotum with her tongue.

"Are you enjoying this?" Daria purred.

"Y-y-y-es, mistress," Randy stammered, the sensations of her touch putting the quaver in his voice.

"Your reward will come soon enough, boy," she said.

"Thank you, mistress."

Randy felt his legs being lifted up and spread wide, then he felt her tongue begin to touch his perineum. Randy began to moan louder as she licked him from his scrotum to his anus and back.

'So that's how it feels,' he thought to himself. He understood, then, why Rachel enjoyed it so much when he did it to her. He wondered, briefly, why they'd never tried it like that while they were together.

Randy felt himself get lifted up, and then felt Daria's tongue begin to fuck him. Involuntarily, he bolted semi-upright, the shackles digging into his wrists.

"Omigod, yes," he cried.

'Fuck,' he thought to himself, 'Was I supposed to talk?'

Daria didn't seem to notice, or pretended not to notice. She was too busy probing Randy's asshole with her tongue and pulling his scrotum gently with a free hand. Then she stopped. "Were you liking that, boy?" she snarled.

"Yes, ma-ma-ma-mistress," Randy stuttered.

"Shhh, Randy; don't worry," she said. "I won't hurt you . . . at least not in ways I don't think you'd like."

He couldn't tell if she was speaking in character or not; he figured that it was a mixture of both. He heard drawers opening, then heard a squeeze bottle snap open, then closed.

"If I'm hurting you," Daria said, breaking character again, "just say 'red', remember?"

Randy nodded and said, "Gotcha."

Daria noticed he didn't say 'yes, mistress', but let it go. She could tell he was starting to worry because he had spoken out of turn, but she'd spoken out of character to him, and he'd never played games of this sort before. She figured that, since Randy had only had one prior sexual partner, the odds were that he'd never had a woman lick his ass, or tongue-fuck it, as she'd just done. Most of her previous male partners had told her that having their assholes licked was an incredibly intense feeling. Thus, she couldn't rightly blame him for his outburst. She touched his cheek gently, and was assured by his smile that he was okay.

"All right, boy," she said flatly, back in character. "I'm going to prepare you for your reward. Do you understand?"

"Yes, mistress," Randy said.

Randy felt Daria's tongue enter his asshole again. She stopped, and he felt her hands spread his ass cheeks open.

"Do you trust me, boy?" she said.

"Yes, mistress," he said.

Randy felt something hard and plastic touch his anus, and he figured out what she was about to do to him. He started having doubts as to whether or not he wanted things to continue this way.

'Well, I've enjoyed everything she's been doing to me, so far, and she'd promised that her intent wasn't to hurt me, that she'd stop right away, if I say that code-word...maybe I oughtta let her go ahead.'

He held his breath, slightly, and waited.

"Breathe, boy!" Daria ordered him. "Hold your breath, and you tense up. Itwillhurt, then!"

"Yes, Mistress," he sighed, letting the captured air loose and resuming his normal breathing pattern.

Randy felt the plastic begin vibrating, and then enter him slowly. The vibrations became more intense, the buzzing louder. The sensation shocked Randy; it wasn't only the realization that Daria was going to fuck him with a vibrator, it was the fact that he really liked it. He moaned louder as the plastic tube vibrated against his prostate, his dick throbbing angrily for release. He felt Daria's mouth engulf his cock, sucking him hard. This was perhaps one of the most intense sensations he had felt in his life. His hips bucked involuntarily as Daria fucked him harder with the dildo and sucked his cock.

"Holy shit . . . unnhh . . . uuuunnnnhhh," he moaned.

'Was this the reward she was alluding to?'he thought to himself.

"All right boy," Daria said, "I think you're ready for your reward. Are you ready?"

'What? That wasn't the reward?'he thought.

"No, it wasn't the 'reward', boy," she told him, managing to chuckle and still remain in her dominatrix character – and he realized that he'd actually spoken the thought aloud. "That was only the ...appetizer."

"I'm ready, mistress," he said.

He heard some shuffling, then felt the bed rock a little as Daria climbed onto the mattress. He felt his hips get lifted up again, then felt a pillow being placed underneath him. Randy felt Daria mount him between his legs, then felt something soft and rubbery outside of his anus.

'Oh my god, she's gonna fuck me,'he thought to himself.

On one hand, he was terrified, but his twitching cock betrayed his anticipation. Daria adjusted the phallus strapped to her hips, situated Randy, and slowly entered him.

Randy figured that Daria must've done this before, because she was very gentle with him. She moved slowly, making sure that he was getting used to being filled. He adjusted his hips so she could get better penetration, and to get used to this new feeling. A guttural moan escaped his lips when he felt her completely inside him. He felt the shackles open as she unlocked the handcuffs, freeing his hands. Then Daria removed the blindfold. Randy's eyes were greeted with the sight of a radiant woman wearing only her leather corset and a strap-on. She must have put it back on after she blindfolded him, he realized. She'd been wearing it with her outfit at the club, but it hadn't been part of her wardrobe when she'd ripped the dress off, later. She smiled at him nurturingly, as she stroked his cheek.

"You're such a beautiful man," Daria said as she lowered her body to his and wrapped her arms around him.

She pressed her lips to his, kissed him passionately. She fucked him slowly missionary-style, the dildo pumping his ass gently. This sensation, he felt, was more intense than when she'd used the vibrator on him. He never thought sex could be like this. He groaned with the pleasure, and Daria broke the kiss, fucking him a little harder. He closed his eyes as the waves of pleasure built.

"Do you like that, baby?" she asked him, in a soft, low, cooing tone.

Randy opened his eyes and saw Daria with her hands on his hips thrusting in and out of him. He realized that the role-playing was over. It was no longer mistress and slave; only Daria and Randy.

"Oh yeah, Daria . . . feels so good," he moaned.

"I'm really glad you're liking this," she told him, her own voice quavering with her excitement.

She stroked in and out of him for another minute or so, and then – suddenly – he felt her withdraw completely. Though, in a way, the relief from the pressure felt good, he also felt a sort of empty feeling, wondering whether – if she'd continued – he would have had an orgasm from the stroking.

"Get on your hands and knees, baby," she ordered in voice husky with passion and desire.

Randy realized what she had in mind, so he didn't hesitate in complying with her request. As he settled himself into the new position, an idea occurred to him, and he leaned his body forward, toward the head of the bed. He felt Daria kneel behind him and position the fake cock. The moment she began to enter him, he backed up, slowly fucking himself onto the rubber phallus.

"Ooohhh! You do like this, don't you, baby!" Daria groaned in surprise and pleasure.

"Oohhhhhh yessssss," Randy groaned. "Yeah, fuck me, baby."

Daria started slowly, then quickened her pace. She placed her hands on his waist, occasionally slapping him on the ass. Randy moaned louder and louder, his cock throbbed harder. A puddle of pre-cum began forming on the bed underneath him. After a while, he couldn't take it anymore; he needed to be inside this woman.

"Please let me fuck you, Daria," he begged.

"You want my tight cunt, baby?" Daria teased.

"Yes, baby," he groaned, "I want your tight cunt."

Daria began fucking him even harder. "How bad do you want to fuck my hot, juicy pussy, baby? Beg for it."

"Pleeeassse . . . . please let me fuck your pussy, I need it real bad," he begged. "I want to make you feel as good as you're making me feel!"

Daria couldn't deny her own need to be filled any longer. Her games had been turning her on fiercely, and she knew that she'd most likely cum the moment his dick touched her. She pulled out and removed the strap-on. Randy got up and she took his place. He rolled the condom onto his cock, remembering the instructions his grandfather gave him, and positioned himself behind her putting the head of his cock to her slick, burning walls. He entered her very easily; she was practically dripping wet.

"Don't tease me, baby," Daria groaned, "just fuck me hard! Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeee . . . "

Randy complied without thinking and began pounding her insides with his cock. Their bodies slapped together loudly, and Daria bit into the pillow to muffle her screaming. As his pounding continued, the pleasure grew too great for her to contain. She reared her head and cried out like an air raid siren warning of impending attack as she came. Randy couldn't hold back any longer either, and let loose a huge wad of semen into the condom's reservoir as his cock pulsed inside her. Finally, his legs began to wobble and he collapsed on the bed on his back next to her. As steadily as he could, he removed the condom and disposed of it in the wastebasket next to her nightstand. Daria rolled over until she lay in his arms, silently laying her head on his chest.

A myriad of thoughts raced through her mind. She found herself quickly becoming attached to Randy, but she also knew that he was on the rebound. She knew, from experience, that most rebounded relationships never work out in the long run. She realized that to pursue something with Randy was to pursue heartbreak for both of them, and she knew that Randy had enough heartbreak to last him awhile. As she lay there, she steeled herself for what she knew she must do.

Randy also laid on the bed, deep in thought. It was true that, physically, what had happened was one of the greatest experiences of his life. But, through it all, thoughts of Rachel still entered his mind and squeezed his heart. The intensity of the sensations had helped keep his thoughts of her at bay but, now that it was over, they rushed back into his head with reinforcements. He shut his eyes and tried to chase the thoughts away, but it was useless.