Epilogue to Teresa's Torture

Story Info
He discovers there's a sequel to his Stepmum's sex film!
1.5k words
4.26
41.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cuckoldbob
cuckoldbob
196 Followers

Some time after I finally saw the film, the infamous film of my stepmother's prostitution to an exclusive and cruel sex circle to save us from debt and poverty, I visited a sex shop in a big city in the south.

Minding my own business, looking through the goods, I was surprised to hear a customer ask the staff for the sequel to Teresa's Torture!

Initially I thought somebody had recognized who I was and was taking the mickey. No, they were serious. Looking toward the counter, two women were there, asking the guy for it. They were mature, strict and severe looking types, the sort who might be headmistresses, or in managerial jobs in charge of other people. With them was a younger, cheeky looking girl, who must have been in her twenties.

He said they did have it, but there was only one copy left, and it was only sold to certain people. He added that if they were the right people, they would know why, and what the word was. The women all smiled knowingly, and one of them whispered something I could not catch into the guy's ear. He smiled back then and took them into the back, leaving the shop to his assistant.

I knew there was a back alley with a window that looked in to that area of the shop. It was dark now, and I went with my heart thumping into the alley. The blinds were left open and I hid behind the tree next to the window.

Being Fall and still temperate, it was warm enough for them to have left a top panel open to the air. I was able to see and hear what went on, although whether I was lucky to be able to is perhaps open to your opinion.

In the store room was a movie player and a large screen. He displayed some of the film for the three women.

To my own intense feelings of horror and disgust mingled with compelling curiosity and shameful sexual arousal, I witnessed the sight of Teresa's sequel sex film. There was indeed no mistake. It starred Mum!

I could not see everything he showed, but I saw Mum come up on the screen topless, with strange decorations around her nipples. She was saying something to the camera. I saw her smile and lick her lips, while touching and encircling her nipples with her forefingers. He flicked to other scenes.

She was in some kind of medical chair in the next scene. It looked more complex and articulate than the exam chairs one usually sees. She was stripped naked, strapped in with her legs up and spread, locked in the stirrups. What seemed to be electrodes were clamped to her red distended nipples, and Mum was having her clitoris mechanically extended by a device I cannot quite describe. I'd say it was one of those suction machines I've seen since.

It was in a clinic room, very brightly lit, with the usual cupboards, contraptions and wall posters there.

Around her stood three women I was shaken to the core to recognize. One was a stocky, red haired nurse, whom I'd known as Nurse Foxley. The second was a very strange female doctor who had always dressed in black as a punk or goth type, whom I'd known as Dr Heinlein. I've changed her name obviously, her surname was that of a different science fiction luminary.

The third woman was a particularly hard, bossy and domineering hospital Sister I'd known as Sister Sue.

I had known these women many years ago. They had been staff at a hospital I had attended, during treatment for depression as a young college age man. I did notice at the time they used to ask me strangely personal questions in discussions, including about my sex life and fantasies. They also asked me about Mum, and how her marriage was to Dad. Dr Heinlein did once mention she happened to know Mr Kabul too, through business of various kinds. It gave me a creepy feeling but I thought there was nothing more behind it.

If I was to date the film, I would say late Eighties, or early Nineties, because they all looked as they had then. Not long after the original Teresa's Torture had been made, I'd guess.

I knew Mum used to speak with them sometimes on the phone about me, and had met them once or twice, in private meetings. I had no idea in any way of anything else having transpired.

Nurse Foxley reached under and smacked each of Teresa's ass cheeks hard, while scolding her. She shouted, "Come on now, Teresa! Open wide for the Doctor!"

"Ooooh! Yes, Nurse!" Mum replied!

Then she pulled Mum's buttocks wide open with her rubber gloved hands, exposing her bottom shamelessly. Dr Heinlein stepped forward and began scolding Mum too. Suddenly Mum gasped and cried out as Doctor Heinlein poked a finger up her asshole, twisting it in and out, lubricating it with cream.

"Nice tits, nice pussy, nice bottom, Teresa! And all ours now!" The sadistic doctor gloated, before starting to introduce a dark nasty looking probe of some kind into Teresa's brown bum hole. This seemed to be wired in to the same control box as the electrodes on her tits.

Sister Sue was tickling and teasing at Teresa's hairy unshaven cunt with her own gloved fingers, invading Mum's moist married beaver with a finger at one point, while looking coldly into her blushing humiliated face.

The icy punk dominatrix squinted evilly at Teresa, snarling insults. "Stupid bitch, stupid bitch!"

As she called her names, the cold punk professional gyrated the electrified probe, working it into Mum's helpless asshole. Mum groaned a loud, disgusted but strangely passionate sounding roar.

My flesh crawled at this sight, and I shuddered uncontrollably. It was shocking. Yet, how my dick throbbed in spite of me, pulsating in tormented arousal.

In the sex shop's back room, the cheeky looking girl clapped her hands in delight, exclaiming loudly in glee. The older women laughed quietly in sadistic satisfaction at my Mum's plight.

He flicked the film a bit further on.

Now Sister Sue was pulling a certain few of Teresa's pubic hairs out with a pair of large tweezers as Dr Heinlein administered shocks to Mum's tits, pussy and asshole. She was jerking, tensing, her naked body up and trembling, and giving loud groans of agony and mingled ecstasy, with the electrodes on her most sensitive parts. The probe trembled, protruding from her bum.

Sister Sue's severely styled helmet of hair remained motionless as if cut from granite. Her monkey like, wizened up, cruel, pinched in features showed little emotion except her hard sadistic mouth moving as she twisted the tweezers. She yanked another few of Teresa's pubes from her tortured private parts.

Nurse Foxley chided Mum in her agony. "Keep still, Teresa! It's all part of your treatment!"

The women in the sex shop seemed pleased, and the older one commented that my Mum had done well again, and worked hard for her money like a good prim housewife should. The man switched off the film and handed it to her in exchange for a surprisingly large roll of banknotes.

I knew I had to see this sequel for myself, as I watched the women go from the room. My heart and mind was in the discreet brown paper bag that they carried away with them!

Mum obviously read my diary entry after this experience. There was a pair of her tights left with my diary one day, stuck in that page. There was also a computer disk left with them.

I trembled as I began to view the photos. The first ones showed Mum and Doctor Heinlein, with the punk harridan gradually taking off my Mum's clothes, while wagging a finger sternly at her.

Then Mum was kneeling, removing the sandals from the feet of the freaky dominatrix. They were the same Roman sandals she always wore, with the black fishnets that had the thick sleazy seam up the middle of the Doctor's very sexual soles. Sister Sue was standing over Mum's naked form, lashing her bare bottom with a long whip. It curled nastily around Mum's bum, making long red lines on her body.

In subsequent pictures, Mum was licking Dr Heinlein's feet, with her tongue between the Doctor's dominant toes. Poking her tongue in every diamond shaped gap in the fishnets, and doing her best to get it right down in between. Licking out the toe jam. In some Mum's hand was between her own legs, and her nipples up all red and aroused as the punk psychopath snarled and chided her. Mum was excited at the degradation, it was clear. I know Mum orgasmed, because some photos had descriptions attached.

Many of the other folders on the disk were password protected. It seems Mum had unlocked the ones she wanted me to see, at this stage anyway.

"Oh Mum! Ooh, MUM!" I groaned, as I came again and again into her tights wrapped round my cock.

The sequel will follow if people show an interest!

cuckoldbob
cuckoldbob
196 Followers