EPOCH: The Story of Rockstars Ch. 03

Story Info
A visit to New York and Natalie...
3.1k words
4.67
5.4k
2
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vechron
vechron
3 Followers

2008.

Queens, New York City.

"So what do you think?"

I'm sitting on a park bench in one of the newly refurbed parks in Queens. They started fixing public parks up when the artists and homosexuals started moving in enmass which kind of freaks me out; if that came out bad, I'm, sorry. I actually have no problem with the gay community... I just feel a little strange sitting in a park in New York and not fearing a mugging. On top of that, I'm sitting next to a woman who I think I've always loved.

She's wearing designer leather boots, her jeans tucked into them with a heavy hooded sweatshirt on. The hoods back on her shoulders but sitting over the black peacoat she has on. On her head she sports a Yankee's cap with her long, chestnut brown hair pulled through the gap in the back. Her smile warms you, her eyes show you what's in her heart. A shift of her shoulder and a tilt of her head melts me... and those eyes! She can so have me...

She nudged my shoulder, her smile breaking across her beautiful face, "Come on! What do you think?"

I shrugged, trying to play it cool, "I don't know. Why are you even asking me... I did two action movies! It's not even real acting." She was asking me because I was a friend; her agent had probably already nailed down the details and made it a slam dunk but she was looking for someone close to tell her it wasn't a mistake. She put her head on my shoulder and confirmed my thoughts, "I ask because your my friend Eric."

I'm married now twelve years and my wife, our live in girlfriend and I have, obviously enough, a fairly open relationship. This goes for most women with my two ladies at home except...

...for Natalie.

Most women that approach me usually look good, some even look better than my wife or girlfriend but they rarely bring much else to the table. Natalie is beautiful, a dancer and college educated... a spot to close to a real threat for my Nikki. I love her just the same though and for the record she knows how we all feel. She just doesn't address it; for her, if I want to come around I'm welcome but don't bring the drama. Every once in awhile I give my wife a kiss on the cheek and tell her I have an interview to do in New York and she nods, fairly sure that after a visit to the Today Show or Howard Stern, I'll probably be swinging by Nat's place.

I lean away from her with a grin and raise an eyebrow, "The "F" word again." She shakes her head, her ponytail flopping lightly on her back, "Don't change the topic. Should I do the movie or not?" I reached around her waist and pull her close, her head turning up to look at me as I answered her, "yeah... after I tickle you."

I promptly dragged her as she squealed in resistance across my lap, my fingers digging into her sides until she rolled out of my arms and onto the cement, scattering startled pigeons. She kicked me in the shin with a giggle as I sat back nonchalantly. I shrugged carelessly and looked around the park, "You got no class Hershlag..."

It's one in the morning and she just kicked Ryan Phillippe out with his swim suit model. She's in the kitchen making tea, jazz is playing on the stereo and we're a little high. I'm leaning on the doorframe watching her from behind; she's dressed in a black turtleneck and cutoff shorts with no shoes. Her hair is wild and runs down her back loosely as she fills the defuser and removes the pot from the stove. I lower the lights and hear her let out soft sigh, "I like that..."

"You had fun tonight," I ask quietly and she nods, her back still to me.

"I only have these get togethers when you come to town," she said, adding sugar to her tea.

I move up behind her and put my hands on the counter on either side, causing her to turn. She's looking up into my eyes and I smile down at her, "Maybe I should come more often...".

"Priorities," she reminded me in a low tone, gently placing the mug on the counter. I nudged my knee between her legs and they parted slightly as I kissed her gently on the forehead, "Your the priority right now Nat...". She put her hands on my chest and felt the muscle there; slowly she felt the curves and bends, her hands running down to my belt where they paused, fiddling with the metal clasp.

She stopped for a moment and I took that second to turn her chin up and press my lips to hers gently. She didn't fight it and leaned in, her hands hooking on the top of my jeans to hold me in place. I felt her tongue running across my lip and my mouth opened, her tongue finding mine. I was shaking but so was she, more so even as my hands slid to her sides, slowly working her turtleneck up to reveal her pale skin and delicate ribcage. She whimpered in regret, her hands quickly sliding to catch mine and prevent the regression of her clothed state but instead I caught her wrists and raised them up, pressing forward with my knee to feel the warmth between her thighs.

She exhaled sharply at the sudden intrusion and again at my chuckle as I realized her need; her shorts felt damp. I pressed her wrists back and against the cabinet above her head, my kiss breaking to find the curve of her neck, causing her again to sigh in pleasure as my teeth lightly bit down on the cord of muscle there. Slowly I worked my hands down her sides to ensure her hands stayed above us and again I hooked my fingers in the tight material of the turtleneck, slowly pulling it up. It slid up, again revealing her ribs and belly button, sliding higher to the gentle curve of her small A cup breasts. As I slowly pulled it higher, her soft pink nipple came into view; I continued to pull her shirt higher until it passed her chin and mouth and finally nose.

I stopped suddenly, her arms and eyes still contained within the black material and I chuckled; she frowned and went to put her arms down and finish the job but I caught her elbows gently. "Stop," I said softly as I leaned forward and against her crotch with my knee. She leaned back and my lips found hers quickly. I popped the button loose on her shorts and she gasped as my mouth dropped to her neck, then collar bone and finally to the soft, pink nipple. She bit her lower lip and placed her weight against my knee, still shaking in my hands.

"I want you tonight..."

She shook her head, "No Eric..."

She tried to shift her hands down and again I caught them, holding her against the cabinet, her arms over her head.

"Yes. I didn't ask you... I told you."

She groaned and shook her head hard as she felt her shorts shifting lower off her hips, "No Eric... I said no and I mean-". She cried out suddenly when my hand dipped into her panties and found her center.

"Your body says yes," I chuckled as I pushed a finger into her, causing her to moan desperately. Her shorts hit the floor as they lost purchase on her hips and her panties joined them after. I took the excess shirt sleeve above her head and tied them in a knot to the handle of the cabinet, causing her to struggle.

"What are you doing," she cried out; my hand came to rest against her chest as I lowered myself to my knees. I kissed her tummy, causing her to shiver and then took her left ankle in my hand. I lifted her leg slowly and put her thigh onto my shoulder as I stroked her other leg gently. I looked up over her taunt belly and small breasts, again kissing her tummy, "I'm going to eat your pussy Natalie. Give me your other leg."

"Eric please-"

"Natalie, do you want me to eat your pussy real good?"

"...Eric... please-"

"You need to let it happen Natalie. I'm going to eat your pussy and make you cum."

"...Eric... that's so crude..."

I kissed her belly again and she shivered once more before I spoke, "Natalie... put your leg on my shoulder so I can make you cum. I want you so hard..."

"... your married..."

I could see her weakening so I kissed her again and lowered my head to her sex, whispering just loud enough for her to hear and close enough so she could feel my warm breath, "Nat-a-lieeee... I can see how wet you are. I can smell you and I want to taste you. Please let me eat your pussy..."

She shook hard and whispered to herself, "Oh God...," slowly lifting her other leg to rest on the other side of my head. I chuckled, nuzzling her dampness, "I'm so going to make you cum...".

My hands ran up her sides as my tongue sunk into her, causing her to cry out and lock up, her legs tight on my head. I slid my hands down and under until they cupped her small rear in my hands and again intruded into her wet warmth.

"Oh God," she cried out as my tongue circled her clit, spinning her up and causing her ankles to lock behind my head. I ran my hands up and down her thighs, enjoying the silky smoothness of her skin as she started to rock against my mouth. I felt her shift above me and my eyes cut up to find her pulling free of her top, her hands wrapping around the back of my head to place me where she needed me.

My tongue drove on and she leaned forward onto my shoulders and gave a cry of surprise when I lifted her up, rising to my feet, the small brunette still seated on my face. I moved carefully as I moved out of the kitchen and back into the livingroom, a small fire still burning in the hearth. I lowered her slowly down to the rug there and her mouth found mine as she set to work on my belt and jeans. In a second she had them down and dug into my underwear just as quickly, her small hand wrapping around my ten inches with a gasp.

"Oh God... that's so big...," she murmured as she pulled me out and her eyes set on it. I turned her face up to mine and we kissed again, our tongues fighting for purchase as her hand slowly started to work my cock back and forth. Standing up slowly, I stood and kicked off the jeans from the last foot and felt her breath on the head of my member as it passed her lips and I gave a surprised moan as she began to suck.

"Christ," I murmured as I palmed the back of her head and lowered myself to the couch, the small actress still connected hungrily as she rocked back and forth over the first six inches of my dick. Surprisingly, she was rough with herself, attempting to wedge the rest down but only managing another inch before I felt her gag reflex kick in. She settled for seven and continued to rock back and forth as I looked down into her eyes, holding her beautiful face in both hands now.

I enjoyed her silent and diligent blowjob for several more minutes before she slid off me with a big inhalation of air and rose to her feet. Walking over to the fire, she removed a log from the collection to the left and tossed it in, scattering sparks upward into chimney and stood, enjoying the heat. I watched her silhouette as she stood in silence for several seconds before she turned and looked back at me, "I'm waiting..."

I jumped up in surprise as I realized she wanted me to have her there and her laugh was shy and tinkling, like wind chimes as I molded to her form from behind. She looked up at me over her shoulder, almost scared, and whispered, "Gentle please... your bigger than most...". I nuzzled her neck lovingly and she leaned forward, her small ass rubbing against my cock as I reached around and cupped a small breasted in one hand.

I lifted my cock with my free hand and lined myself up with her sex and slowly, worked my way into her, causing her to cry out. I heard her nails dig into the wood over the fireplace and her legs shook as I pushed in, her wetness making it easy from my perspective. Her breath came sharp as she cried out at the intrusion and my hands found her hips as I began to rut out the small woman.

For a long time we were all but silent except for the gentle smack of my loins to her ass. I was relishing the moment as my hands slid over her body, feeling every crevice, bend and curve of muscle. We both were slick with sweat as I drove into her and I thought back on my meeting her after "the trilogy" and her continued flirting and casual touches and then the rebukes. She'd tortured me for so long and now here we were, together and pleasing each other.

She let out a moan and my hand caught her sex, my thumb seeking out her clit to caress and she tightened up, her body trying to stave off the growing feeling. I nuzzled her neck and she leaned into it as my thumb continued to work, my other hand sliding up to cup and manipulate her breast. She seemed to crumpled in my hands as the wave hit her and she cried out at the sensation as she came hard, her body jerking once, twice and then a third time, several moans following as I lifted her. Still shaking in my hands, I lifted her and carried her petite form to the bedroom and lowered her onto the duvet.

Climbing onto the bed, I eased myself between her legs and pushed them up, placing gentle kisses to her ankles. She let out a content sigh and then a start as I pushed them wide and began to rub my cock along her narrow slit. I rose up quickly and then pushed down, her body enveloping me as I pushed all ten inches in suddenly, causing her to whimper and pull her legs up along my sides as she was suddenly filled.

Cupping her ass with one hand, I took her wrists over her head with the free hand and began to truly fuck her. I undulated against her deep and steady and she began to moan deep as I filled spots she'd never had touched before. Her head thrown to the side, I felt her struggle above my head to free herself and I chuckled as I nipped her ear playfully.

"You want me to let you go," I whispered and she cried out, "Yes... let me touch you...". I pushed her hands back again and sped up, my fingers digging into her ass crack deep and she cried out again, more urgently as I fucked her hard now, our bodies slapping together wetly.

She was mine and she knew it; she couldn't overcome me physically and her attempt at controlling me through words had failed also. I felt the fight drop out and her back arched up, pushing her sex toward me to fill herself more fully. She began to groan deep, a sound I hadn't heard her make before and her legs dropped wide apart; this was everything. She wanted to be taken fully and wouldn't resist me.

My hands slid to her waist and I sat up, pulling her hips up to meet my assault as I bottomed out and pounded her cervix, causing her groans to shift to pained grunts. She resisted the ache and waited for me to have my fill and it was inevitable to happen. The tiny woman's body beneath me was locked on and giving as I felt the rush in my balls and I gave three more quick thrusts, burying myself deeply into her.

She cried out as I came and felt herself flooded with my pent up lust for her. I groaned in surprise as I felt her hands encircle my neck and pull me down to her breast, which I promptly began to suckle from. I continued to rock inside her and she assisted as we lay panting, my mouth at her small breast...

That night I held her to me and we made love throughout the night; when we would drift off, it would be in each others arms.

In the morning we made love again and then showered. She made breakfast and she sat on my lap and rode me again as we ate. At some point the tables contents was scattered and I have her on the table, the two of us grinding and seeking release. After another shower, we went for a walk and grocery shopped before ending up back at the apartment and ate a small dinner. We watched a movie and we started again when she told me she was sore; I pulled her over me and ate her to an orgasm and she did the same for me before we said the hell with it and retired to the bedroom for a gentle love-making session.

The next day, I awoke early and we made love once more before she helped me wash up and pack my things for the trip home. We made out for awhile while I waited for my driver and communicated through touch mostly as we stood in the kitchen.

"What did we do," asked Natalie quietly, her arms encircling my neck. She stood in a pair of yoga pants and a t-shirt and I looked down at her lovingly, "What we wanted all along."

She smirked up at me and then stood on her toes and nuzzled my neck, "We did exactly what YOU wanted... I just wanted a tea."

I chuckled and palmed her small butt, giving it a squeeze, "Well, you do have to entertain the guests when they visit..."

vechron
vechron
3 Followers