Equal Shares Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steveh11
steveh11
75 Followers

Her small pink nipples werevery firmly erect, and they ached a little. She lightly rubbed and twisted them as she smiled at Jim and said, "Well? It takes two, you know?"

Jim shut his mouth and immediately started tearing off his clothes. Denise watched, amused, but she hid it successfully in the dark of the room. Once he was down to his khaki shorts, she placed her hand on his shoulder and leaned in for a kiss as she slid down to her knees. She pulled his shorts off, revealing a more than respectable erection. Denise looked at it with mock fear.

"Oh, My! Your penis is sobig! However will itfit?"

She wasn't sure that Jim understood her levity, but hedid look happy at her words. 'Boys!' she thought. She wrapped her right hand around his shaft and started to lightly rub it, up and down, while making appreciative sounds.

She looked up at Jim, who was clearly enjoying what she was doing. She leaned forward a little and kissed the tip of his penis, before rocking back and standing up.

"I don't think we wantthese any more, do we?" she asked him as she slid her thumbs inside her panties and lowered them, letting them drop and kicking them away once they pooled at her feet.

Jim swallowed, his cock bouncing slightly. The head was red, when Denise looked up at his face she saw that he looked... anxious, eager, barely restrained.

Once again she dropped to her knees in front of him but this time she wrapped her lips around the head of his penis, sucking gently for a moment before reaching up with a hand to grasp his shaft and stroke it. She felt a hand reach to the back of her head, pulling slightly to indicate that he wanted her to suck more of him into her mouth. Denise hummed a little as she moved forward, opening her lips a little, impaling more of his dick into her mouth before pulling back, sucking and licking as she went. She sucked his cock for a few minutes, taking a little more of him inside her mouth each time, before looking up at his eyes, taking a deep breath and forcing herself down on him.

Jim's penis was now almost all embedded in Denise's mouth, but she couldn't quite get all of him in before her gag reflex took over. 'Oh well, this is plenty enough for me,' she thought, and began rapidly bobbing on his oozing dick.

Jim didn't – couldn't – last long. Before her jaws could begin to ache she felt his penis swell, then he began trying to push more of him inside her mouth. Denise's hand on his cock prevented that, but it was obvious he was about to cum – and cum he did, coating her mouth and tongue with semen.

Denise was slightly miffed that he'd not warned her, but it was okay really – she had enough experience to recognise what was happening. She grinned up at him, then opened her mouth to show him the small lake of white liquid there. Denise closed her mouth and swallowed, then stood up and pulled Jim to the bed. "My turn," she told him and lay back, pulling his head to her belly.

Jim seemed unsure at first, but soon she had him eating out of the... well, out of her pussy. He was unskilled but rapidly became enthusiastic, licking and sucking. Denise kept up a running commentary on how nice things felt, what she didn't like, suggestions for him to try. Before long she gripped his head between her thighs and shuddered, before finally relaxing back onto the bed and releasing Jim.

Jim pulled away, catching his breath. He crawled up the bed and sprawled next to Denise.

Denise rolled over to look at him. Jim lay propped up on one elbow, looking at her.

She reached down and started to lightly fondle his penis.

"How long do you think it'll take for little Jim down there to recover?" she asked him.

"N-not long, I think..." he told her, "Fuck! Not long at all!" as he started expanding in her hand.

Before long he was fully hard again. Denise rolled him onto his back and straddled him, lowering herself onto his hardness with a pleased hiss. It had been quite a while since she'd had a real penis inside her.

Once she was fully seated, she started rocking back and forth. Jim began to try to thrust up at her, but she laid a hand on his chest and gasped out, "Let me, I'll get off and then I'll see to you."

Jim wasn't able to control himself completely, but soon Denise wasn't worried about that as she started the climb up to her orgasm. She was rubbing her clit over his pubic bone, enjoying the sensation of his prick inside her, and she closed her eyes while continuing the rhythm.

Still with her eyes closed, Denise asked, "Play with my tits?" Jim reached up and started fondling her breasts. Denise said, "Mmmm! More! And be harder!" Soon Jim was pulling, squeezing and kneading her flesh. He squeezedtoo tightly once and she yelped, so he dropped things back a fraction.

It took a while, but soon enough Denise was shuddering, squeezing his cock and heating it with her juices. She fell forward, catching herself on her arms, kissed him and rolled over. "Fuck me! Fuck me, hard! I need it!" she told him.

Jim knelt between her thighs as she spread them wide. Denise took his penis and held it to her opening, pulling a little to tell him it was time. Jim thrust home in a single deep lunge, and soon was powering his way into her. Denise was softly panting, "Oh! Oh! Oh!" as he thrust into her, pushing her own pelvis back at him in rhythm.

Denise hadn't quite got there when Jim's thrusts sped up and then his cock swelled again as he forced himself as deep as possible into her. She felt his dick gushing into her, heard his grunts, and felt his hips twitching.

Jim fell on top of her for a moment, then rolled off to one side. He was incoherent, out of breath and utterly satisfied.

Despite not quite reaching her own climax, Denise thought she'd picked well for her first male lover in a couple of years. She reached down and started lightly rubbing around her clit, gathering some of the liquid flowing out of her, building, building until she came, this time with a small short yelp.

She drew her legs up and rolled over into a ball, facing Jim. When she opened her eyes again she saw him gazing at her in wonder.

"I've never seen a woman do that before," he told her.

"What, finish herself off? Sorry Jim, sometimes that's the only way, and I for one love doing it. Girls do it, boys do it, we all do it."

"Yes, but I've never watched it before. Not for real. I've seen it on the internet, but never for real... it was great!"

"Well," said Denise, "I'm glad you enjoyed watching, 'cuz I enjoyed doing it. You were pretty good yourself, you know?"

She went on, "Time for bed. I'mwasted. You can borrow my toothbrush." They got up, got ready, and slid under the covers this time.

Denise turned off the bedside lamp. She reached for him, and they lay in the bed, cuddling in the dark.

"Did you like it? Going down on me, I mean. I did," Denise told him once she'd caught her breath a little more.

"I've never done that before," Jim told her as they snuggled into one another, "you know, with my mouth down there. It was kinda nice. I wasn't sure I would enjoy it at first. But I found you taste wonderful. Hard to describe, but wonderful."

"Never?" she asked, though it had been obvious to her. He'd been enthusiastic but clueless. No match for a girl...

"No. I'd heard of it, seen it," Denise joined him, adding in stereo, "On the internet!" and then he continued, "but it's different when you actuallydo it. I liked it."

"Uh-huh. Well, you made me cum, so I'm certainly not going to complain. Did you like your blowjob?"

"Oh,yes!" he told her. "My ex-girlfriend used to do that sometimes, but it wasn't as good as that. I mean, a BJ's a BJ, they're all good, but yours wasgreat!"

Denise reflected that he was a typical young male: full of bluster but scared and less experienced than he'dever let on to his peers. She felt pleased that he'd confided in her.

"You say the nicest things, Jim. Now, sleep. Maybe we'll continue this tomorrow, huh?" she told him in a whisper, and soon they were both in the land of Nod.

steveh11
steveh11
75 Followers
12