Equal Shares Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steveh11
steveh11
75 Followers

The two pulled up outside the coffee shop a few minutes later, and after chaining their bikes they walked in.

"Hi Tony! I'd like you to meet Anne. Anne, this is Tony, he runs the place."

"It's-a my pleasure, my lady" Tony said. Stan wassure he was faking that accent, but had never actually caught him out on it.

Anne ordered a Cappuccino, Stan asked for a double Espresso. Both asked for a Panini for breakfast. Tony took the order and then with a lift of his chin told Stan, "Elaine is back in one of the booths. She didn't look too happy."

"Thanks Tony, we'll go and find her."

Tony waved acknowledgement and Stan led Anne to find Elaine. He found her without difficulty, but Stan was dismayed to see her slumped, looking miserable, cradling a cup between both hands. He wondered what had made her miserable and...

'Where was Susan?'

steveh11
steveh11
75 Followers
12