Equal Shares Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steveh11
steveh11
75 Followers

All else faded for Denise as her body responded faster than her mind. Tom was insistent and Denise became compliant, letting him roam over her body, still fully dressed but now finding places where skin-on-skin contact was possible, and sending thrills through her.

She felt his fingers on the catch of her dress, and then the last moment had passed, as she felt the fabric part as the zip came down.

Denise moaned into Tom's mouth, felt his fingers knowingly stroke the skin on her back and moaned some more. He knewexactlythe right moves,exactlythe right amount of pressure to use. He skilfully manoeuvred her with subtle pressure to lean forward so he could ease the dress down, and then flicked the catch on her bra one-handed. He muttered in appreciation as her breasts came into view then, breaking the kiss, bent down to instead kiss their upper slopes.

His left hand came into contact with a nipple, ratcheting up her arousal even further. Now Denise didn't just give in, didn't just let him take her; she was willing and took full part in their lovemaking. She egged him on and he did, there on her sofa. She managed the presence of mind to make sure he reached into his wallet to extract a condom. Tom was a skilful lover, more so than she'd guessed, and before long she was shuddering in her orgasm as he was thrusting inside her. He came, grunting and panting in his lust, and Denise felt his penis swelling inside her, felt the condom filling, felteverything.

Tom fell away from her. Denise realized she hadn't noticed him undress; yet they were both nude in her living room. Tom got his breath back, and then he reached for his clothes, discarded here and there on the floor where they'd been flung. Still neither of them had said an intelligible word since Tom's earlier declaration.

Denise reached for her underwear before she leaked more onto her couch. Tom dressed, reached for Denise and finally said in a low, almost commanding voice, "I'll see you again Friday shall I, Denise? I'll pick you up here."

"Yes," Denise replied, kissing him. He accepted a short kiss then was standing, turning, going. Just before he opened her door Tom said, "Bye, Denise," somehow stretching out the last part of her name into an almost-hiss, and then he was gone.

- - - - - - - - - -

steveh11
steveh11
75 Followers
12