Equal Shares Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steveh11
steveh11
75 Followers

Finally moving up her body, Stan rained kisses on her mons and lower belly before dipping his tongue into her navel, swirling it around in the sensitive flesh there. Denise moaned and flinched a little, but she didn't stop him. Stan lifted up a moment, allowing his hand to slide up and over one of her tits while catching her eye. He saw love and lust in equal parts there, and thought he probably looked the same. Certainly he felt a burningneed. He was not a little surprised to find himselfhardagain, already.

Denise drew him up with one finger under his chin. Stan went willingly, he wanted, he needed, he had to have her.

She lifted her forefinger to indicate 'wait a moment' and reached for her purse. She delved inside and pulled out a foil packet, saying softly, "Better safe, Stan," before opening it. Stan had little recent experience with the things, but scooted up on the bed to let Denise lovingly unroll the latex over his cock as it stood proudly for her. Then he moved back between her legs and nuzzled at her nipple for a moment or two.

Denise then reached down with her free hand and grasped his dick, sliding it around in the wetness of her cunt before placing him at her entrance. "Now!" she told him, pushing herself up towards him as Stan thrust down.

They slid together easily. Stan felt her muscles rippling, twitching as she held him there with one hand behind his head and the other on his ass. Wordlessly they began thrusting at one another, slowly but deeply, bodies arching, straining in the age-old duet that was raw, plain, animalisticfucking.

They accelerated – neither could help it. It was just as well that Denise had drained Stan earlier. There was no way he'd have been able to hold back otherwise. As it was he was able to keep going long enough to feel Denise shudder beneath him as she cried out "Stan!" and then wailed, loudly and with increasing pitch. The sound and the feeling of her cunt milking him was too much for Stan and he came into the condom, pulsing a couple of times, eyes clenched.

Stan recovered and began to roll away but was held in place by Denise who grasped his dick, holding the condom in place, before letting him move. He stayed close and lightly stroked the spent form beside him, lovingly trailing his fingernails over her breasts and stomach before leaning forward and kissing her shoulder. Denise took a deep breath before turning towards him.

"Stan, that was wonderful. Thank you!" she told him.

"Don't worry, it's me who should thank you, Denise. From the bottom of my heart. Thankyou!"

They cuddled for a while, not speaking, not even really thinking, justbeing together. But finally Stan realized they had unfinished business.

"Anne."

Denise answered sleepily, "Huh? Oh, Yeah."

"We'd better be getting dressed and go downstairs to Anne"

"Yeah. You'd better take care of that, too," she told him, pointing at the condom now almost falling off his shrinking penis. "Um. Stan, can we do that again? Please? Soon?"

Stan kissed her tenderly. "I'd like that Denise, I'd like that. But we have to go to Anne, we mustn't neglect her."

"Yeah. But I don't want to get up!"

Denise rolled over and off the bed however. "I'd better go to the loo before we go downstairs, love. Actually, we must bothreekof sex – best a shower, I think!"

Stan leered, and she went on "Okay, yes,together!" and laughed at his happy-puppy expression.

They both went to the bathroom together. Stan grabbed some toilet paper and wrapped the used condom in it before putting it into his waste basket. Denise sat on the toilet and peed. Stan watched, a little surprised, as she did so without concern for him being there. "You've just seen and donemuchmore than watch me pee, Stan. I don't mind." Stan's erection betrayed him, he was turned on. "Ooh. You like to watch a girl peeing, Stan?" she cooed at him, and Stan turned away, embarrassed. He heard Denise stop, wipe and flush. Then she was beside him, turning him towards her.

"Stan, please don't be shy about anything with me. So you just discovered a little fetish? So what? Believe me, that's mild stuff. Let your libido hang out with me for a while, I think we'll have fun together. There's a number of things I've not tried, and I want to!"

Stan still looked sheepish. Surely it waswrongto like that? Then he reflected that it was supposed to be wrong to make love to one lover while the other waited downstairs.Thatreminded him that Annewaswaiting downstairs, so he moved to the shower and turned it on.

They only fooled around a little in the shower, Stan washing Denise's boobs while she cleaned his penis and balls. They smiled a lot at each other though, and kissed, and generally ensured that each knew the other's feelings for the other. It was a tender time, rather than an arousing one.

Soon they were drying each other. Finally Denise pulled her dress back on – not bothering with underwear – and Stan pulled a bathrobe on. They kissed once more, then made their way out of the room and towards the stairwell, beyond which, they knew, Anne would be waiting.

- - - - - - - - - -

steveh11
steveh11
75 Followers
12