Equal Shares Ch. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steveh11
steveh11
75 Followers

Stan was a little taken aback by Denise's directness, but he recovered quickly. "No, I haven't," he replied, "but I always wanted to. Caron wouldn't, and it's never come up with Anne, not yet anyway. Er, if you see what I mean!"

Denise giggled at his unintended pun. "Well, now you get to fulfil an ambition, then, Stan. You'll need to get me good and ready, and take it slow. It's been a long while for me, too, but I'm sure we can both enjoy it!"

She quickly stripped off her shirt and removed her trousers. Stan hurriedly began to do the same, but he was almost mesmerised by the sight of Denise removing her panties. She stopped, with them halfway down her legs, bent over towards him, smiling widely. Stan smiled back and got rid of his own clothes in short order.

Denise came to him, putting her arms around him and kissing, at first softly, but with increasing intensity. He reached behind her and traced the line of her backbone slowly up from her ass to midway up her back, scraping the back of his thumbnail. She arched her back and moaned into his mouth. Her tongue was like a swift snake, busily engaging with his.

He felt one hand behind his neck, pulling him harder into the kiss. Then he felt the other, as she made space between their bodies and put a hand on his dick, stroking him slowly up from the root. She pulled back from the kiss and told him, "Let's go have a nice long shower, Stan. A nice, hot, relaxing shower!" She took his hand and led him upstairs, but not before retrieving the lube and condom.

Once in the bathroom, she turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature. Stan watched as she checked it, and then stepped inside, pulling him in. His teeth were bared against the heat as he reached for the soap and began lathering up her shoulders, then her back, gradually getting lower. He managed a smile as she turned and kissed him, mashing her wet breasts against his chest hair, careless of the water in her face.

She drew back and reached for the soap herself. Soon she was lathering him up all over his chest hair. "I think you could use shampoo here, Stan!" she told him. He was indeed pretty hairy there. With a wicked gleam in her eye she delved lower, reaching his pubic hair, and finally took his jutting penis in her hands and began to wash it.

Stan's hands were roaming over Denise's breasts, slippery with the soapy lather, sensuously moulding them in his hands, caressing the nipples, which were now firmly erect like his dick. He leaned forward and kissed her, lightly, barely touching her lips, then pulled away as she leant in towards him.

"Tease!" she accused, and slipped the hand that had been fondling his dick under to play with his balls.

Stan spread the lather all over Denise's body, drawing her closer to him as he made very certain that the globes of her ass were clean. Then he sank to his knees in the shower stall and washed her pussy, making sure that the whole area was washed and well massaged. Denise sighed, opening her legs, standing straight with her hands on Stan's shoulders, gently massaging them as he rinsed her off there.

Stan wanted to move in and lick her, taste her, but Denise drew him up and said, "Rinse off first, then we can have some fun!" So they did, and Stan took the nozzle off the wall and used it directly over Denise's pussy, causing groans and hip movements that told him he was doing something she liked.

He hung the nozzle back on the wall and was about to turn off the water when Denise stopped him again, reaching forward and embracing him, kissing deeply. His spine tingled as he felt her body pressed against him, then he just felt and stopped thinking at all.

Finally she reached behind him and turned off the shower. Still together, they stumbled into the bathroom itself. Stan grabbed a towel and began to dry Denise off, gently but firmly stimulating her with the soft cotton. He dried her shoulders, and her upper arms, then ran the towel down over her back, finally reaching her ass, which he dried thoroughly. Denise made appreciative noises, and when her turn came said, "Come, Stan, let me dry you," as she took the towel and made his skin tingle.

Denise must have decided that Stan was dry enough, because she tossed the towel aside and pressed him against the wall. Her kiss was fire, Stan could now feel his erection turgid and firm against his belly, and knew that Denise must be able to feel it as well. He pulled her to him, his hands on her ass, kneading the firm flesh there, and Denise groaned, then whispered in his ear.

"Stan, get me good and ready, and you'll get a treat…"

Stan groaned himself. He felt that he would go off far too soon! Controlling himself, he pushed Denise back towards the Ottoman in the corner of his bathroom, and, turning her, bent her over it. He sank to his knees behind her and began to stroke her already pink and glistening pussy lips.

Denise gasped as Stan leant in and ran his tongue lightly up and then down in the creases between outer and inner lips. She moaned as Stan pulled those lips apart with two fingers, and teased her, just not quite playing directly with her clit, building her gradually.

Stan took his time, concentrating on the task as a way to slow himself down. Using both hands, using the pads of his fingers and, just lightly, the nails as well sometimes, he stroked her building up the fires within her. Stan could tell she was very aroused, her lips were pink and puffy, her pussy wet, her scent enticing, almost overpowering. She felt wonderful on his tongue as he drilled into her, tasting the warm, succulent and spicy flavour, relishing the slight metallic aftertaste.

"Stan, use a finger in my ass!" Denise called, and he wet his index finger in her pussy thoroughly before placing it at her dark rosette, spreading the moisture. At a whim he bent forward and licked her there, drilling in with his tongue so that the first penetration wasn't with his finger at all. He could just make out Denise's appreciative hiss.

Stan placed his finger once more at her most intimate entrance, and pushed, gently at first, then with more pressure until he entered her, just a single joint deep. He marvelled at her heat, at how tightly her rosebud held his finger. He'd never be able to get his dick in there!

But gradually he felt Denise relax, and his finger entered another joint deeper. "Use some lube, Stan, and add another one. You want to open me up a little before getting yourself in there," she told him, excitement in her voice.

So Stan recovered the lube, opened it with a twist of thumb and finger and pumped. Denise went "Ooh!" as the liquid landed on her ass, but Stan spread it around and carefully pushed first one, then a second finger inside. "You need to push, Stan. Open me up!"

Stan did as he was bid. He didn't want to hurt Denise, and she obviously wanted him there, so he pushed, as gently as he could, to get both his fingers in deeply. Once there, Denise began to waggle her ass around a little. "Okay, love?" he asked her, and her reply of "Yes!" came with a little strain. He began to withdraw his fingers, but she said immediately, "No! Stan, no, work with me, keep it going." She reached underneath herself and began masturbating, playing with her clit after wetting it with the combination of the lube and her own juices.

Stan could tell Denise was well and truly aroused now, and he withdrew the fingers of that hand to grasp his, fully erect, dick. He reached for the condom, tore it open with his teeth and rolled the covering down over his rock-hard cock. He barely entered her pussy and stroked shallowly for a couple of minutes, building her up even more, while playing with her asshole again. Finally he withdrew, placed himself at her asshole, and pushed.

At first he thought he'd not be able to do it, but then he felt her muscle give, and the head of his dick was inside her ass. "Are you okay, Denise?" he asked again, and she said "Yes, Stan. Go slow, add lube, but keep going!"

He did. He pushed again, sliding slowly deeper inside Denise, adding more lube as he went. A memory came back to him, something he'd read, "You can't use too much lube when going up the ass!"

So he added more lube, and pressed himself deeper, and then added more lube, continuing the cycle. Finally he was root-deep inside Denise's ass. Her ass was like a circular vice holding him in, with a fiery depth beyond. It was an amazing feeling, something he'd never felt before, but something he knew he'd want to feel again.

He rested there for a minute, to give Denise the chance to get used to his dick deep in her ass. Again, he asked "Okay, love?"

"Yes, Stan. Ooh, I feel so full, so stretched. You can start if you want, my wonderful man -- just go slow at first!"

So Stan slowly pulled out an inch or two, then equally slowly pushed back in. Denise groaned, sweat puddling in the small of her back, as Stan forced himself home again. After a short while though she told him to "Speed up, now Stan, and play with me, I need to come!"

Stan had been lost in his own sensations, but now he reached under his pumping cock and began to play with her pussy. He wasn't able to pay as much attention to her as he would normally have wanted to because the sensation of Denise's ass around his dick was almost overwhelming. He knew he would be coming soon though, so he tried hard to stroke her pussy with his fingers, gathering the moisture. In truth Denise was wet there, her juices dripping down to her clit, and Stan reached further and began to play with the secretive, sensitive organ.

He thrust and played and played and thrust, and lost himself in the sensation again. He was dimly aware that Denise had replaced his fingers around her clit with her own, rubbing hard and fast. Before she could quite come to the boil he felt his own climax arrive, and he couldn't stop it! His cum exploded like lava deep inside Denise's ass.

He slowly became aware that he was grunting in time with the thrusts he was making deep inside his love, who was making high pitched yelping noises of her own as her busy finger brought her to her own climax.

Stan withdrew his softening penis, holding onto the condom. He quickly disposed of it and staggered to the washbasin. He washed himself clean, then took a fresh flannel and returned to Denise, who was still quaking from the aftershocks of her own fulfilment.

Gently he washed her, saying over and over, "I love you, thank you, I love you…" Denise pulled him to her and kissed him, then sat up. "Thank you Stan. That was incredibly intense! I feel a bit shaky, to be honest, so now, can we go to bed, and sleep? I need cuddling, Stan…"

Stan was only too pleased to oblige. In bed a few minutes later, as they spooned together, he stroked her flank, still whispering sweet things to her, making sure she knew just how much he loved her.

Denise was still shuddering a little, coming down from the sensation of Stan being deep inside her ass. Stan kept stroking her, softly calling her name and telling her that she was loved, that he loved her very much. Eventually her breathing became slow and even, and Stan finally was able to rest. He put his arm around this incredibly passionate woman who'd just given him so much, and went to sleep. His last, slightly incongruous thought was 'I'm going to ache in the morning -- but God, it's been worth it!'

- - - - - - - - - -

steveh11
steveh11
75 Followers
12