Equal Shares Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steveh11
steveh11
75 Followers

"I love you too, darling, but didn't you say something about unwrapping?" he asked her with a smile. She grinned back, stood, keeping his arms about her and twisted in his grip so she was now facing him. Tilting up her face, she offered her lips for a kiss, an offer that Stan gratefully accepted.

The kiss deepened, and tongues clashed, dueling for possession. Stan broke first, descending on Denise's neck, then moving up to her earlobe. Denise purred and ran her hands down Stan's sides before pulling at his shirt. Stan reached up for the buttons on her green jacket, but found that Denise's attention to his own shirt buttons made undressing her awkward at best, and in fact almost impossible.

It didn't take too long for the shirt to be unbuttoned and Denise then tugged it off – but not before Stan had to intervene to remove his cufflinks. Then he grabbed her hands and told her "My turn!" waiting for Denise's nod before reaching for the jacket buttons once more. Now it was easier and the three buttons were undone in a flash, and the jacket wasn't on her much longer. Stan decided to leave the blouse for later, and instead reached for Denise's waist. She leaned towards him and they kissed as he opened the clasp and pulled down her zip. Stan's breathing was growing short with the excitement as she stepped out of the trousers, leaving those lovely legs, that she normally kept hidden, on display for his approving, lustful gaze.

"I've been talking to Anne, she says you like this," she told him in a dark and sultry voice, and then she struck a model pose before walking up to him, crossing her feet over at each step, causing her breasts to jiggle inside her blouse. She reached for his belt, and then they finished undressing each other in a frenzy of movement, clothes chucked uncaringly on the floor as their hands and lips roamed over each other's bodies.

"Eat me, Stan, I want your tongue!" she cried. And Stan was only too willing to oblige, as Denise lay back on his bed and spread her legs in invitation.

Stan crawled up the bed to her, inhaling the giddying scent of her obvious arousal. "God, I've been wanting this since mid afternoon and those dances, Stan!" she told him as his tongue made contact. Stan felt her shiver, and he danced his tongue around, tasting, nibbling sometimes, seeing her open still more as she flushed red, her lips now deep pink and glistening with her moisture combined with his saliva. Stan really enjoyed giving pleasure to the women he loved, and Denise was loving every minute of this.

It didn't take long for her breathing to turn to gasps and for her back to arch in pleasure. Stan kept her going up and up for a few moments, but finally Denise reached down and drew him up her body. "I want you inside me, Stan," she told him in a sultry voice, and Stan was only too willing. Seconds later he had the glans of his penis at her entrance. As he pushed, gasping at the wet furnace heat he encountered, he looked up and met Denise's eyes, lids lowered and full of love that he knew was matched by his own.

Stan expected their lovemaking to be fast and hard, but having just come Denise was sensitive, so they instead made slow, gentle love, very gradually stoking the fires. It was several minutes before he asked her "Want to be on top?" and Denise nodded. So Stan rolled, managing to keep them together as they reversed positions. Denise pulled her hair back over her shoulder and leaned back a little, looking for the right place to stimulate her clit on the grind, then found it and smiled in deep satisfaction. A few minutes of this and Denise came once more, her body shaking, her muscles contracting on Stan's cock. Her involuntary spasms milked and pulled him with her so that he spurted into her from deep within.

Afterwards they lay next to each other, still gasping, when Denise flopped over to face him.

"Um. Stan, I've got a confession to make."

'Oh, God, what can this be?' thought Stan, but the only noise he made was a grunt as he turned his head to face her.

"I really fancied Anne tonight. I really wanted to do it, pull her into bed with us, with me. I wanted to bury my face in her, to taste her. I was this close to asking her, and I'd have been wrong, wrong, wrong to do it. Even if she'd gone along with it. It would have broken us up. Don't let me be stupid, Stan! Please?"

Stan reached out for her with his outer arm, cuddling the now crying woman to his chest. "It's okay, Denise, it's okay. I know you're tempted – Anne's enough to tempt anyone – but you didn't give in, you didn't take advantage, she wasn't offended and all's well. Shhh…" and he stroked her until her breathing became slow and even, and soon slept himself.

steveh11
steveh11
75 Followers
12