Equal Shares Ch. 47

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steveh11
steveh11
75 Followers

"Anne –"

"Don't say anything, Denise. While I've been here, and at home, and even at work, thinking about this step, I've started to realize something. Stan loves us both. You love us both, he and I. The hold out is me. I've been saying I love Stan, but I've never said it to you, not really. So now, I'm going to say it, and mean it. Denise, I love you. I never thought I'd ever say that to any woman other than my mother, but it's true, and I can't deny it."

Denise was frankly astonished. "But you're straight. You don't come onto me at all, like you want me!"

"I'm not sure I do want to have sex with you, to be blunt. But that doesn't stop me loving you, Denise. It just changes the way I express it."

Denise was now completely confused. She understood the words, but her attraction to Anne had never gone away. She was now seriously in lust for the beautiful, blonde woman who was now looking at her with a severe case of rabbit--in--the--headlights. Denise fought to control herself. Susan had said, "use a light line and a lot of finesse," and a wrong move would make Anne bolt.

Shaking a little, Denise said, "Yes, Anne, to get us a place to be together, as an expression of our commitment, our love for one another, I'll help you to sell the idea to Stan."

Anne was, herself, confused. Once again her emotions were out of control, and her intellect wasn't able to direct her. She told herself to ignore her head, and go with her heart, again.

Anne hesitated. This was the moment, she thought. She had just begun to move towards Denise when she caught a movement in the corner of her eye.

From the doorway she heard, "Sell what to me?"

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

steveh11
steveh11
75 Followers
12