Equinox

Story Info
A ritual of love and lust.
1.6k words
4.03
10.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The full moon shown down on the clearing, bathing everything in a pale grayness. Those assembled looked like ghosts to me, just out of my sight so that I couldn't see their faces. But I knew they were looking at me. I was standing with my back to the bonfire, the heat contrasting with the cool night air to make my whole body shiver. I had been stripped of my clothes, they had been ritualistically added to the fire, consuming my essence in a sense. I only heard the cackling of the fire and the rest of the night noises that came from the surrounding woods. Animals, kept at bay by the fire, predators and prey going through the nightly ritual of survival were all around me. Insects landed on my skin, drinking of my blood but I stood still, afraid to break the spell that had seem to come over the crowd. Then he came forward.

He was too rugged to be called handsome. Standing well over six feet, he towered over me, making me shrink in his presence, like a fawn before the wolf. He looked at me with the same hunger in his eyes as the predator he reminded me of. Stripping off his shirt, he came toward me. The desire to shrink back, to flee from the wolf that had taken the form of a man was almost overwhelming. But, I knew that if I did, he would only hunt me down and drag me back here. If I ran, he wouldn't be so gentle. He stopped in front of me, gripping my shoulders with his calloused hands. I could smell his scent, mixed in with the other scents of the forest, the rotting leaves, the dirt I was standing on, the burning cedar from the fire. They all combined to overwhelm me. I pressed my naked body to his bared chest, my hardened nipples poking his stomach, the hair on his chest tickling my cheek as he embraced me, holding me tightly as if to say I am not here to harm you, little one. I am here to make you mine, to protect you from all that would do you harm.

I broke the embrace, pulling back so that my hands could undo the buckle on his belt. Thick, worn leather. The kind that my father used when he punished me. Undoing the button on his trousers, pulling down the zipper, I lowered his pants, kneeling in front of him as I did. He kicked off his shoes and raised his legs, one at a time, so that I could finish removing the last articles of clothing from his magnificent body. I felt heat rising to my face and it wasn't from the fire as I gazed at his nakedness. I had seen men nude before but to be this close to such perfection made my whole body go flush with desire. Still on my knees, I looked up at his face. There was an expression of animalistic lust carved into his features but I saw in his eyes, hidden behind the desire etched on his face, a certain kindness that put me at ease.

Looking down at his manliness, half hard from desire, I gripped it with both hands and still, over half the length was uncovered. I felt it pulsing in time with his heart as blood rushed in, making it grow even larger. Leaning in, I drank in the scent of his manliness, closing my eyes for a moment to savor just his smell. When I opened my eyes again, they came to rest on the ball sack hanging below. They were full of seed, ready to pour into me his essence. Ready to give me his gift. I leaned back and kissed the head of his member, tasting the saltiness of the little drop of dew that had leaked out. Licking my lips, I looked up at him and nodded. Laying down in the grass and leaves, I trembled with desire, the lust in his eyes mirrored in my own. He knelt down, his hands reaching for me. I closed my eyes, awaiting the pleasures to come.

I felt his hands exploring my body, gentle at first but then rougher and more urgent as his desires grew stronger. His hands roamed over my breasts, hips, stomach, thighs and then to my most intimate of places. My back arched off the ground as his fingers trailed through my downy fur and parted my lips, touching the wetness within. I heard myself gasp and let out a low, throaty moan as this rugged man manipulated my sex so masterfully. My whole body shook as my juices coated his fingers. He leaned down, kissing me. My lips parted, welcoming his probing tongue. I wrapped my arms around him, feeling the contrast of the heat from the fire and the coolness of the night air on his body.

The energy shifted. I could feel the lust emanating from the assembled crowd. It was almost a physical force, a living being created from the desires of those assembled who were witnessing what was unfolding before them. It urged me on, to let him take me, to let him make me his. I felt them closing around me. I heard their labored breathing in the still night air, getting quicker, deeper the more my desires grew. Another ripple of pleasure coursed through my body as, again, his fingers touched my clitoris. I was so wet and ready for him to deflower me. "Please." I whispered in his ear. A low growl was his reply. I could feel it reverberate in his chest as our bodies pressed together.

He moved his hand away from my vagina. I could feel the heat radiating out from his engorged member as he slowly trailed it up my leg. It twitched as it got closer to it's destination and the head pressed against my clit. Again, another ripple of desire was sent through me. I knew what lay ahead. I was beyond fear, beyond trepidation. All I wanted was him. He guided the tip of his spear to my hole and pressed it. Not far. Only enough that my pussy started to stretch around him. But, I wanted more. Wrapping my legs around his, I tried to pull him closer. Opening my eyes, I looked into his. Our souls touched and he knew that I wanted, needed more. He pushed deeper into me. I felt every ridge of his member scraping my inner walls. All of my nerves were burning as every twitch and throb from his penis was transferred to me. He finally reached my barrier. I knew that this was it, that the next thrust would mean that I was his. He leaned in and I felt his teeth touch the soft skin of my neck. Then he bit me and thrust in, breaking my skin and making me a woman. I gasped in a mixture of pleasure and pain as he continued the back and forth movement with his hips, pushing deeper with every stroke until, finally, I felt his pelvis touching my legs and the tip of his penis pushing against my cervix. I clenched down, holding him deep in me. But he withdrew till only the head was in. Then he pushed in again, filling me once more. He began to thrust with a rhythm, becoming faster as he neared his climax. I matched his pace, pushing my hips against his. My body acted on instinct. I felt my soul leaving me. All that remained was the animal that needed him. Then, I felt his body tense.

He gripped my leg tightly, digging his fingers into my thigh. I felt his pelvis slam into my crotch as his member grew even larger as it was buried in me. His whole body tensed and at that moment, I opened my eyes to see the moon, in all it's pale glory, shining overhead, blessing our union with it's holy light. My eyes closed again on their own accord as I felt the first of his climaxes pour into me, his hot seed blasting out of his body, coating my inner walls. I came with him, shaking like a fawn as the orgasm tore through me. The second blast of his fluid pumped into me, followed by the third and fourth. I felt his juices, mingled with mine, dripping from my body, pooling in the soft grass below.

We lay together, our deep breathing in perfect synchronization. I felt the tension leave his body as his muscles relaxed. Opening my eyes again, I gazed into his, seeing my satisfied expression mirrored back at me. The beast that was the collective desire of those assembled had retreated with the climax of our coupling. Those present silently retreated, leaving him and me to lay and rest by the fire. Everyone present knew, just as I did myself, that tonight, our souls had become entwined for eternity, that I had given myself completely to him. The moon and the animals of the forest witnessed him claiming me as his own.

He lay down beside me, our juices mixed with my blood leaking from my body. Reaching for me, he pulled me close. I felt protected in his arms, knowing that nothing would do me harm. As i drifted off to sleep, I looked up in time to see the moon dipping below the canopy of trees that surrounded us. Smiling, I nuzzled closer to him, closed my eyes, and fell into a relaxing rest.