ER Admissions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid my other hand down from her lower back and gripped her ass hard, causing her to gasp. That ass I had lusted after, finally in my hand. And it felt heavenly. It may have been big on her frame but it was apparent that she worked out to keep it firm and tight.

Her eyes went wide as the intent of my words sunk in. She pleaded, "No... no, please... don't! Not there! I've never done that!"

"Even better," I said. "A virgin ass!"

She started struggling again and I pinned her back against the wall, this time my hand went around her throat, not squeezing but gripping it enough to let her know who was in control.

"I could just as easily kill you right here, right now. Is this the way you want to go out?

Her eyes widened as she faked struggling to breathe. She shook her head no.

"Or do you want a chance to get on with your life."

Slowly, she nodded.

"Good, I'm glad we understand each other."

Holding her against the wall by the neck, she was unable to move without putting pressure on her throat. She discovered that by squirming a few times. I looked her body up and down. Where to start.... I noticed her nipples were hard as rocks, poking through the scrub top. She had obviously chosen to wear scrubs made out of a weak, thin material. All the better to tear from her body. With my other hand I grasped the front of her shirt and yanked hard, easily tearing the fabric and pulling it down from her shoulders to her waist and drawing a gasp from her. Her bare chest was now exposed. No bra. Her modest breasts, high on her chest with no sag whatsoever, heaved with her heavy breathing. Her nipples were firm and her large aureoles were the size of half-dollars. I ran my hand up her body and across her breasts. I took one in my hand. It barely filled it, but as my fingers and palms brushed across her nipples, she gasped once again. I squeezed one between my fingers.

"No!" she panted. "No... please don't!"

I took one of her nipples in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it, causing her to shiver.

"No... no..." she moaned. "Please... stop... don't do... thaaaaaat."

As I alternated back and forth between her breasts, her protests became more drawn out, more throaty. I started biting them.

"Oh god... oh god... please don't do that!" she wailed. Obviously, I had found a weakness. One that I planned to exploit. I continued my assault on her tits, biting and chewing harder. I brought my other hand down so I could grip one breast while flicking her nipple hard with my tongue and roughly pinch the other one.

"Nnnnuuhhhhhnnn!!" she cried and moaned loudly, trembling with each bite or pinch. Her breathing increased in rate and intensity. I could sense that she was actually close to cumming, just from the attention I paid to her tits! I wanted to build her up a bit more before I let her cum, so as she approached the brink, I stopped. She gasped with a slight disappointment apparent, panting.

I slid my hand down to her waist, grabbed her scrub bottoms, and loosened them so they fell to the floor.

"Oh, no!" she cried, knowing what was coming. I reached between her thighs to cup a bare, sopping wet pussy, causing her to shudder and moan no. Her arousal could not be hidden. She would not look me and dropped her head, faking shame. By now I was rock hard. I decided to see how far she wanted to take things.

I removed my hand and pushed her down to her knees, eye level at my groin. I dropped my pants to the floor, my dick springing out in her face, generating a sharp uptake in breath from her.

"If you bite me, it will be the last bite you take!"

"No, please, I don't-"

I silenced her by sliding my cock into her open mouth, filling it up. Ahhhh. Warm, wet, soft.... I took her head in my hands and began pushing further into her mouth. She tried to protest but her words were unintelligible. I pulled back and pushed in further, back and forth, deeper and deeper. She gagged as her nose approached my crotch, eyes watering. I held her there for a second as she struggled to breathe, then pulled out of her mouth. She gasped for breath for a moment, then looked up at me with a look of lust in her eyes, a look I had never seen before.

"If I suck you off, will you let me go?"

"I'll think about it."

"Please, you can cum in my mouth if you want, just don't fuck me."

I waited for a moment, relishing in the pleading in her eyes."

"Please," she begged, "let me suck your cock. I'll suck it real good. I'll lick your balls. I'll swallow your cum."

Wow! She was truly playing the role up, trying to convince me to let her go, trying to entice me into a blow job. This was not a side of Daniela I ever thought existed.

"Tell you what. If you do a good enough job at getting me off, I just might be convinced to let you go. You better be as good as you say you are."

"I am. I'll make you cum so har-uugggg"

"Shut up and start sucking!" I thundered as I shoved my cock in her mouth. With her hands tied behind her back, she had to partially rely on my hands holding her head to keep her from falling over. I began sawing in and out of her mouth, deeper and deeper. As I pushed down the back of her mouth she would gag. Her mouth was heavenly, and she began moaning. I pulled out again, copious amounts of saliva on my dick and drooling from her lips.

"Yes," she growled. "Fuck my face! Use me! I'm your slut! Shove it down my throat. I love it when you make me gag. I wanna taste your cum, baby!"

She definitely had me turned on. I stuck my cock in her mouth again, ramming it back and forth. She looked up at me with these eyes that said 'is that the best you got? give it to me, I can take a lot more than this.' I felt her tongue caress me as I fucked her face. I would press it against the back of her throat, feeling it open and take me in. She finally buried her face in my crotch, lips touching my groin. Her tongue slithered around the base of my cock, trying to reach my balls. She was deep-throating me. This seemingly innocent looking woman had bowed willingly to my commands. I decided to see how far she would go.

I pulled out of her mouth, and she almost fought me so she could suck me back in. Instead, I turned around and bent over slightly against the wall. Reaching around with my hand, I grabbed her by her hair and pressed her face against my ass.

"Eat my ass," I ordered. "I want to feel your tongue up inside me."

She struggled against me, but I held her firm.

"Unless you want the worst of what's coming to you, you'd better start rimming."

The struggling stopped and I felt her tongue come out and tentatively lick me. It passed up and down my crack, avoiding my anus. I gripped her hair harder and pulled her closer towards me, her lips almost pressed against my hole. Her tongue touched my sphincter, then ran around it in a circle. Oh god, the sensation was incredible. She ran it back and forth, wiggling it around. She pressed the tip of her tongue against my opening gently, then more insistently, trying to force it into me. I relaxed my grip on her, and to my surprise, she pushed her face against me more, trying to worm her way in as close as she could. Occasionally she would pause to take a deep breath, then continue even more fervently. My cock throbbed as she ate me, and hearing her groan while doing it only made me harder. Pre-cum appeared at the head of my dick, and I was starting to breathe heavy myself. I looked over at the closet door, and just barely I could see Alicia, on her knees. Her eyes were half closed, rubbing her clit with one hand and squeezing a breast and nipple with the other.

"Yes... yessss... god you're good. So fucking good. Who's my slut?"

She paused long enough to say, "I am. I am your slut, your whore."

She attacked my ass again, more desperately than before to please me. Just from her efforts, I could feel myself getting close. It was time to take her virginity.

I stopped her and pulled away.

"No!" she cried, panting, trying to press her face back against me. "More!"

I pulled her to her feet, noticing the juices dripping down her leg. Damn! 'Forcing' her to perform analingus turned her on! I pulled her to her feet and bent her over the hospital bed in the room, positioning her so Alicia could see everything from the closet. I ripped the rest of her scrubs from her, exposing her naked form. Her ass stuck up in the air, plump round cheeks, begging to be taken. The ass that beckoned my for years was now mine. Daniela knew she was in 'trouble'.

"No... please... you promised! Didn't I do a good job? Don't you want me to drink your cum?"

"Maybe another time. For now, you're getting fucked."

"Noooo!!!" she cried. " You can't do this! Please! Anything else but this!"

She tried to get up but it was easy to hold her down by pressing on her lower back. I trapped her legs between mine so she could not kick me. Her struggles continued, but were ineffective. Heavenly scented liquid oozed out of her pussy, flowing down her leg. I know Alicia could smell her, and I wonder if she was remembering the taste. I hoped to taste her later myself. But I knew I had to fulfill her (and Alicia and my) fantasies. No artificial lube was necessary. I positioned the head of my cock at her labia and pushed in with barely any effort. I felt her velvety walls close around me, quivering, as I savored the heaven created by her vagina.

"Oh no! No! Please, not there!" she gasped as she trembled beneath me.

I pressed up against her hips and thrust in and out a few times, drawing sighs from her.

Well lubricated, I pulled out and looked at Alicia. Her face spelled lust and she looked at me as if she wanted to jump me right there. Go on, do it, she mouthed at me. I placed the tip at her anus, and the reality of what I was going to do finally sunk in. She froze, not moving, not struggling.

"No," she moaned. "No... no... please... put it back in my pussy instead. Don't do this!"

Ignoring her half-hearted pleas, I pressed forward and the muscle of her backdoor relaxed and opened to accept me.

"Unnnhhhhh!" she groaned, making feeble please to stop. Her pussy lubricated me so well that I encountered very little effort.

"Aaaaahhhhh!!!!" she wailed as I slid inside her, easier than I expected for someone who had never had a cock up there. Later I would learn that she had been practicing with dildos and vibrators, sometimes aided by Alicia, preparing for the moment when it would be my dick fucking her, not silicone.

"Uhhhh... nnnnnhhh... ohhhhhh!" she cried and gasped. I stopped halfway in, both to savor the unbelievable feeling and to give her time to adjust. She rapidly panted, then took a deep breath and actually started pushing back against me!

"Ayyyyyyeeeeeee" she squealed as she took me further and further into her bowels. My thighs came to rest against her ass. The first time she had been penetrated by a man. And I was the lucky one to do it. I could feel her trembling as she bit the bed sheet. After a moment, I began to slide out, drawing a groan from her. I almost came out all the way before I pushed back in slowly. She pushed back to meet me. I couldn't believe I was fucking her in the ass. As we started a slow rhythm, she started convulsing, groaning, drooling, moaning.

"Uhh... uhh... uhh... uhh... mmm... mmm... ohh... ohh...."

There was no fighting now. She was trying to move with me, letting go of the role.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck! Uhhnnn! Jesus! Fuck me! Fuck me you bastard!!"

Just an hour ago, she was the docile, reserved friend of mine, demure and sweet. Now she was ordering me to take her. I obliged by increasing the frequency and force of my thrusts. Her ass gripped me, but not so tight that I couldn't move without a lot of effort.

"Shit! Fuck my ass! Do it! Shove your cock in me! Hurt me! Rape me! Just don't stop!"

I began pounding her harder. Reaching under her, I grabbed her pussy in my hand, her clit between my fingers, fingertips stroking her opening. She squealed.

"Ayeeee! Oh! Yes! Finger me! I can't believe you're in my ass! My ass! I... oh... shit! Make me your whore! Oh! Uhhhnnn! Baby... baby... keep it up! Like that! Oh god, you're gonna make me cum!"

She wasn't the only one. She was turning me on so much, I had to concentrate to not explode insider her just yet. I could hear Alicia's moans from the closet, trying to keep quiet but not quite succeeding. I looked over and saw her on all fours, with her hands behind her. I knew she was shoving a dildo in and out of her ass, trying to mimic what her two friends and lovers were doing. That made it even harder to not cum. All of a sudden, Daniela tensed up, holding her breath, and started shuddering. She tried to scream, but could not make a sound. I felt her rectum spasming and fluid gushed from her pussy as she came. I was able to hold off while she convulsed on the bed.

Her orgasm died down, and she started panting, trying to catch her breath. I decided to go for broke. I grabbed her shoulder and pulled her up into a standing position, my cock still embedded deep in her ass. She was weak in the knees and another orgasm hit her as I mauled her breasts, squeezing her nipples hard. I could feel her start to collapse, so I held her and we rolled onto the bed, her face down underneath me, still buried to the hips in her backside.

I released her hands and brought her arms out to the side. I straddled her legs and laid on top of her, feeling her luscious ass press against my thighs, molding to conform to me. I started to grind into her, sliding in and out of her asshole. she tried to get her hands under her to get up but I pinned her arms to her sides by wrapping an arm around under her, cupping a breast in one hand so I could twist and pinch her nipple. She turned to look at me and her eyes rolled back in her head.

"Yes... yes... hurt me! Harder! Make me your ass slut!"

She started to try to push back against me, but I was the one doing all of the moving.

"Just lie there and take it." I said. "I'm going to make you cum again."

"Nooooo," she moaned. "I can't... not again... no... oh... oh shit, I'm cumming again!!!!"

As she started wailing, her wails turned into a scream. I clamped my other hand over her mouth to silence her. Her muffled screams and spasming around my cock caused it to swell. A wave of pleasure enveloped me as I came, moaning and spraying deep inside her ass. She stiffened up, then fell flaccid, almost lifeless underneath me. She actually had passed out from cumming. I nearly did as well. I stayed there for a moment, resting on my elbows and knees so I wouldn't crush her. Slowly I pulled out of her ass, eliciting tremors from her. I rolled off her and laid next to her, trying to catch my breath.

Alicia pounced on me, kissing me ravenously, holding me tight. She pulled back, looking intently at me.

"That was perhaps the hottest thing I have witnessed. Thank you, mi amor, te amo!"

"I love you too! Thank you for this," I said.

She kissed me once more, then moved over onto the other side of Daniela. We lay there, holding her as she slowly regained consciousness. She found the strength to roll over on her back. She looked at Alicia, then over at me. She rolled over on her side, pulling Alicia with her behind her. She faced me, then buried her head in my shoulder and began weeping. Alicia and I held her close, she planting soft kisses on her neck, shoulder, caressing her hips and stomach, me kissing her forehead, pulling Alicia's pelvis against Daniela's ravished backside.

After a few moments, Daniela stopped crying, and sniffling. She looked at me and said, "Thank you. Thank you. For making this come true. I... I never thought it could happen... or feel as good as it did."

She turned to Alicia, and with her eyes brimming up again, said, "Thank you. Thank you for doing this. For sharing him with me. I love you."

Alicia said, "Oh honey, you don't need to thank me! I love you too. WE love you."

She embraced Daniela, who held onto her. They kissed tenderly for a few moments, one of the most beautiful and erotic sights I had ever seen.

Daniela turned to look at both of us and said "I love you too. Both of you."

We held each other for awhile, then sat up.

"Uh oh," said Daniela. "My clothes are... not really clothes anymore."

Alicia reached into a backpack and pulled out a dress for her. "We came prepared."

Daniela laughed and put the dress on while Alicia and I put our clothes back on. We sat there for a moment, still catching our breath. We noticed Daniela seemed a little sad.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"What you did for me, to me, was amazing. It was the best sex of my life. With a guy that is." She smiled at Alicia, who smiled and stroked her arm.

"But after that, where am I going to find someone who could make me feel that way again?"

Alicia looked at me. I knew what she was thinking. I nodded my understanding and affirmation.

She turned back to Daniela. "You've found him. He's right here."

Daniela looked at me, surprised, then back at Alicia, who said, "And so am I. We love you. You love us. We want you in our lives, to be part of our family. To love you the way you deserve to be loved."

Daniela looked at me. I said, "It's true. We don't want you to feel obligated. But we want to include you in our lives. To be partners. Together. The three of us."

Daniela looked at both of us and thought for a moment.

"I need to think about this. I've never done something like this before. Will you give me some time?"

"Of course," we said together.

We started walking down the long, dark, deserted corridor. The silence was not uncomfortable. We knew there was thinking going on all around. When we reached the end of the hallway. Daniela stopped us and turned to us.

"So, you both want me, to be with me. And you want us all to be together."

We nodded.

"And there's no jealousy."

Alicia said, "None. We all love each other. We all understand the nature of things. Alex is not threatened by my feelings towards you, and I'm not by your feelings towards each other."

"We both want each other to be happy, to feel loved, to fulfill our desires and needs," I said. "If her being with you AND me makes her happy, then I want nothing less. Our love is not constrained by boundaries like that."

Daniela took our hands in hers, and took a deep breath. After exhaling, she said, "I think I understand what you mean. My feelings for Alicia are different from my feelings for Alex. But I have them both. And I don't know if I can choose. I don't think I want to have to choose."

Alicia said, "Then don't. Choose us. And you. Together."

Daniela's eyes started to water again. She moved towards us and we embraced her, tears starting to form in our eyes as we knew that our collective future would include each other.

To be continued...

12