Era Erotica Ch. 07

Story Info
Can Taylor and Cole finally find love?
2.7k words
4.68
8.5k
9

Part 7 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This a work of fiction. It is not real. It did not/will not happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such.

Chapter Seven: How You Get The Girl

Starring: Taylor Swift

Codes: MF, Cons, Oral, Rom

*****

2018

"...I...I...Cole...that's. Umm..."

Those few seconds stretched into an eternity as he waited for her answer. Through their video call, he heard a sharp knock at her hotel room door.

"Shit! That's my tour manager. I've got to go Cole." Said Taylor, a panicked looked plastered all over her face.

"No Taylor...please. Give me an answer."

"I'm sorry Cole, I've got to go. We'll talk about this later. I promise. I'm heading back to Rhode Island tonight. I'll call you when I get home."

With that she ended the call. Cole sat on his bed, jism congealing on his lap. He stared at his black phone screen. His world was crashing down around him. So, he did the only thing he could. He stood up, swaying and cleaned himself off. He changed into his pajamas and laid back down on his bed. He stared at the ceiling all night. Sleep never came. He couldn't believe that he had read the situation so poorly. It was over for them. No more Taylor Swift and Cole Stephens. He couldn't play this game anymore. As sunlight began to creep into his room, Cole sat upright. He had reached to a conclusion.

"Screw this." He said. "One more time."

He hurriedly got dressed, throwing whatever he could on. He ran downstairs to get his car from the garage and was on the road before the city had really surged to life. It was only a couple of hours to Taylor's Rhode Island mansion. He stopped only to chug coffee in an attempt to keep himself awake as the roads filled up with commuters. About halfway to his destination, the skies opened up and rain began to cascade down onto the roads. By the time he made it to Rhode Island, it had turned into a full-on storm with sheets of water crashing downwards. When he finally arrived at her mansion, security tried to turn him away. Thankfully some of them knew Cole from previous encounters. Even so Cole tried, not so calmly and rationally, to explain to them the situation. Just as they were about to physically throw him out, the gates swung open. He jumped back in his car and stopped in the driveway, pausing only long enough for a mint and ran through the pouring ran to the front door. By the time he reached it, he was soaked through. He raised his hand to press the doorbell, but before he could, the door swung open. Cole stood there, drenched from the rain and Taylor stood in the threshold, dressed in loungewear. For a moment they simply stared at one another and no one said anything. Taylor was the first to break the silence.

"I broke up with Joe."

Sweet relief flooded Cole as he stepped forward and swept her up in his arms. He kissed her like she was the only girl in the world. And for him, she was. Time seemed to stand still as they kissed. Her lips were like the softest pillows as their lips enveloped one another. As the sparks flew between the two he savored the taste and feel of her tongue, the scent of her hair and the feeling of her warm body against his. He cupped her face as their kiss went on and on, the roar of rain falling in the background. She drew him in closer, wrapping her arms around his muscular form. When their lips finally parted, Cole couldn't muster the effort to say anything. Instead he lifted her up, carrying her in his arms across the threshold and into the stunning mansion. He kicked the door closed behind him with a snap.

"Cole..." Whispered Taylor, tears of joy forming in the corners of her eyes.

He looked down at her. She looked tired as well, as though she had also been up all night.

"Taylor..."

"The bedroom is that way." She said, pointing up the elaborate staircase.

"I remember Swift." He said with a chuckle and kissed her again.

He carried her up the ornate steps, past many large rooms until he kicked the door open to Taylor's own bedroom. He laid her across the king-sized bed and climbed on top of her. Her hair was splayed out across the sheets. She looked up at him breathlessly, blue eyes bright and shining. His lips found hers again as their tongues danced. Her pouty lips were pressed so hard against his, it felt like she was glued to his mouth. Running his fingers through her hair, he forced his tongue deeper into her mouth. Taylor moved her hands down his back until they came to rest firmly on his ass, still clad in wet jeans. She gave it a squeeze as the kissing became more frenzied and chaotic. Cole slid a hand underneath her loose shirt, up her toned tummy until her found her bra. He squeezed her breast, trying to slip underneath the bra.

"Wait." Said Taylor breathlessly. "Cole...I love you."

"I love you too Taylor."

"Make love to me Cole."

"Always Swift."

Taylor pushed Cole off of her and rolled away, standing by the bed. Slowly, sensuously, and eyes fixated on him, she began to strip. Peeling her shirt up and over her head, she revealed a black bra. She undid her shorts and shimmied out of them, letting them drop to the floor. Unclasping her bra, she shrugged her shoulders and it also fell to the ground. Finally, she hooked a thumb in her panties and dragged them down. She stood there totally naked before him, much as she had that first time so many years ago. Cole still thought she was most beautiful thing he had ever seen. In fact, she was even more beautiful now. His eyes greedily drank in her image. They ran over her incredible figure, ample breasts, wide hips, thick legs and now a sizable caboose. She stood before him naked, no makeup, no fancy clothes, just her.

"Now you Cole." She whispered.

Cole stood up and likewise stripped off his sodden clothes until he too was naked. For a moment they just stared, each drinking the other in. At some unseen signal the two came together, embracing, lips meeting as they fell onto the bed. Cole's fingers trailed down Taylor's body until they found her moist slit. He traced her outer labia, sending gentle tremors throughout her body. As she pulled him deeper for a kiss, he slipped a finger inside. Taylor grunted her affirmation. His other hand cupped her breast, holding it firmly. His nimble fingers teased her stiff nipple. Taylor reached down between Cole's legs, tracing her immaculate fingernails along the veiny underbelly of his cock until she cupped his balls. As she worked his scrotum, Cole sunk another finger inside of Taylor's twat. His fingers slick from the rush of fluid, he moved them in and out slowly. Taylor moved her hand and gripped his shaft, beginning to stroke. Twitching his fingers faster, he probed her wet pink snatch as she increased the speed of her strokes on his firm member. She paused only to squeeze his head and feel the beads of precum that rolled out of his piss-slit and down his shaft. She rubbed it between her fingers appreciatively. Cole came up for air, unable to take it anymore. He needed to taste her. He looked down at the naked form of Taylor Swift beneath him and slithered down until his head was nestled between her rock-hard thighs.

"Just like the first time." He said smiling.

"I remember it Cole, all too well." Said Taylor, as she brought her fingers up to run through his mop of dark hair.

Cole pressed his lips against Taylor's tight twat. His tongue darted out from between his lips, ever so lightly brushing her clitoral hood. With swift dexterity he snuck his tongue under the hood to press directly against her clit.

"Right there Cole!" Taylor groaned as he pressed her pleasure button with his tongue.

Cole had eaten Taylor out plenty of times over the years, but this time was different. As his lips worked her labia he felt as though he could do this for the rest of life. He slurped away, tasting her juices, tongue massaging her clitoris and moving his sticky fingers inside her wet snatch. Inside of her, his fingers tickled her rough g-spot. He remembered exactly where it was on Taylor. Tongue and fingers working in unison he had Taylor gasping and squirming with pleasure. Diving in deeper with his tongue, he probed as far as he could, feeling every slick surface, every rough bump as his fingers switched to massage her clit. Cole gradually reached a frenzy, losing himself in the taste of Taylor Swift's pussy. Taylor's firm grip on his head brought him back to reality. She pulled him up to look at him. Fluids coated his lips and chin.

"My turn to get a taste." Said Taylor, dragging him close and kissing him hard, tasting herself on his lips.

She pushed him over onto his back. His member waving in the air above him, twitching with the anticipation of Taylor's pouty lips wrapped around it. Her blonde head moved between his legs. Face level with his cock, Taylor looked at it with wonder, blue eyes sparkling with lust. She licked her lips before sticking her tongue out and placing it on his scrotum. With one long, slow movement, she dragged her tongue up the underside of his shaft until the tip of her tongue was placed on his piss-slit. She tasted the precum still forming there and then her mouth descended. Lips opened and she took his head into her mouth, sliding down his shaft with practiced ease. Cole watched this the entire time, moaning in sheer pleasure the instant her lips connected with his cock.

"Swift...fuck that feels good."

Her eyes never leaving his, she smiled widely with her mouth full of dick. She released his cock and kissed the side of the shaft. She moved up and down slowly, kissing with wide puffed out lips. She paused at the tip again, resting her lips against it and allowing saliva to trickle freely downwards. As it dripped down his ballsack, Taylor took in her the palm of her hand. She had one finger pressed against his taint, caressing softly, as the others slowly fondled his testicles. With controlled movement, Taylor ran her lips over Cole's shaft, bobbing her head up and down. Opening wide and swallowing him again, she grazed the sensitive skin of his prick ever so lightly with her perfect white teeth. Then she pressed her lips tight, vacuuming sealing his cock, continuing her movements up and down. Her cheeks were sucked inwards from the pressure she was exerting on his throbbing prick. Strands of hair fell forward as she sucked with force. Cole reached down to tuck her messy blonde hair behind her ear so he wouldn't break eye contact with those enchanting blue eyes. His toes curled as her head swayed with rhythmic precision. It was absolutely mesmerizing to watch. She continued until Cole felt he couldn't stand any longer not to be inside of her.

"Taylor. I need to be inside of you. Now." He said with urgency.

She popped off his cock and as cool air pressed against his cock, she looked tenderly at him. "Now and always."

She straddled him before he could move. Positioning his cock against her twat, Taylor rocked her hips, teasing him. A seductive grin flashed on her face before Cole grabbed her shapely hips and pulled downwards, thrusting upwards with his own pelvis. He entered her with one quick, slick motion. She threw her head back, hair swinging wildly as he filled up every inch of her. Together the pair of them let out wild cries of triumphant joy. Now fully sheathed, Taylor pressed her hands against his chest as she began to gyrate her hips, feeling his cock impale her over and over again.

"Taylor. Fuck, this feels good!" Said Cole as she rode him harder, the bed shaking beneath them.

"You. Feel. Incredible. The. Best. I. Ever. Had." Said Taylor, punctuating each word with the head of Cole's cock slamming into her g-spot.

Taylor sat fully upright, thrusting her chest out as she continued working her hips. They worked in perfect unison, as Taylor brought her body downwards, Cole would thrust upwards ensuring maximum force with each smack of flesh on flesh. He watched as her hair bounced around her face, breasts jiggling up and down each time she impaled herself on his cock. Cole saw it as though it was slow motion, his blonde goddess lost in absolute bliss as they made love. Struck by a sudden inspiration to kiss her, Cole sat upwards and wrapped his arms around her. He pressed his mouth against her hers, tongue tasting hers. She kissed back instantly. Her erect nipples poked him in the chest as her breasts were sandwiched between them. Taylor nimbly stretched her legs behind him, planting her feet firmly on the bed. She began to grind her hips, like a lap dance but with his prick firmly lodged in her snatch. Their tongues twisted as their bodies grinded against one another. Cole leaned forward, pushing Taylor onto her back and rolling over, away from the edge of the bed. Hovering above her, he looked down. Splayed before him, she laid there on the bed gazing up at him. For the briefest of moments, he flashed back flashed back to their first time together, over a decade ago.

"Taylor, I love you." Said Cole.

"Me too." She said, no louder than a whisper.

He thrusted into her, sliding fully inside of her. Their eyes never strayed from one another, one set of blue and one of green. He laid directly on top of her, their hot bodies pressed against each other. He thrusted into her over and over again. She wrapped her mile-long legs around him. Her hands were on his back and as he thrusted, he felt her nails digging into his skin as her cries of carnal bliss intensified. From the angle, his purple-headed warrior charged every deeper into every time he pressed forward. With every thrust into her, he could feel himself growing harder and harder. He felt the tip of his cock bumping into her cervix.

"You're so deep inside of me!" Said Taylor. "It feels like you are going to split me in half!"

"Swift!" He grunted out a sweaty exaltation as he thrusted into her over and over again, feeling the hard stop of her cervix each time. "Taylor! Taylor!"

"Yes Cole! Yes!"

"Cumming Swift! I'm cumming!"

"Do it Cole! Cum inside me! Spray your load deep into me!" Said Taylor.

Cole smiled widely as he kissed her again, having finally gotten everything he had ever wanted. With one final, ball-smacking, sweaty drive of his hips, he came. His cock, pressed up hard against her cervix, fired a load of sticky virile seed deep into her womb.

"COOOOLLLLEEEE!!" She screeched as she felt her lover's hot seed fill her twat deeper than she knew was possible.

Taylor blacked out momentarily as the orgasm came stampeding over her. Her body shook, limbs spasming with pleasure as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. All she could feel was the warmth of Cole inside of her and it spread from that center as the orgasm worked its way through every fiber of her being. As Cole finished pumping his load, he collapsed on top of Taylor. Taylor took a few moments longer to come too. When she finally opened her eyes, she found his right above her. Her lips puckered and they intimately shared one final passionate kiss. When they broke apart, they could only laugh, both deliriously happy at what had been in front of them all along. Cole finally pulled out of her and crawled next to her on the bed, holding her tight.

"So, what happens now Swift?" He asked.

"Whatever we want, as long as we have each other."

"That's true, but I thinking of something along the lines of breakfast?"

"Oh!" She said giggling. She looked down at his cock and then back up at him. "I was thinking about getting seconds of the first course actually. What about you?"

"For you Swift? Always."

She smiled and kissed him, dragging him back down to the bed.

End Of Chapter Seven