Era Erotica Ch. 08

Story Info
Taylor puts on the concert of her dreams with help from Cole.
4.8k words
4.78
9.7k
14

Part 8 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This a work of fiction. It did not/will not happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such.

Chapter Eight: Wildest Dreams

Starring Taylor Swift

Codes: MF, Cons, Anal, Exhibition, Facial, Oral

*****

2018

Taylor was panting heavily, but the smile on her face couldn't be wider. Her fans were screaming her name. 50,000 of them cheered as she finished the last note of the last song of her show. Her reputation tour couldn't be going better and with Cole at her side, she was happier than ever.

"I've got one more surprise for all of you." Said Taylor, gazing out into the sea of lights.

A hush fell over the stadium as tens of thousands of fans consulted with their neighbors about what the surprise could be. Whispers soared around the arena, like the hissing of some great snake. Who could it be? A special guest? A new song? A new album? Or were the rumors of a new man in her life true?

"There's a very special someone I'd like you all to meet! He is so very important to me. I honestly don't know what I would do without him! I've never dated anyone like this before!"

A roar of sound began to build in the stadium, the rumbling growing louder and louder with each passing second.

Taylor flashed a brilliantly white smile and said, "Cole! Why don't you come out and meet everyone?"

Cole emerged from backstage, walking into the blinding lights and the sea of people that shrieked with excitement as he was revealed to the wider world. He waved nervously at the intensity of the fans. Taylor strutted over to him, hips gyrating on high-heeled black leather boots that extended upwards past her knees. Her black scaly, skin-tight leotard accentuated her beautiful curvaceous figure and her snakeskin tights had her unbelievable thighs on full display. Her hair was sexily disheveled after the intensity of the show, her face red and sweaty. Miraculously her makeup still seemed on point.

Damn she looks fine. Even in front of thousands of people, Cole couldn't help but admire his view as she swaggered towards him.

She moved close to him put her dark red lips to his ear. She whispered huskily, "Ready for it?"

He nodded, a grin spreading over his face. She grabbed him by the hand and together they raised it high above them.

"Everyone? Meet the love of my life! Cole Stephens!" Taylor yelled loudly into the microphone, still clutched in her sweaty palm.

The crowd screamed, losing their collective shit at the sudden and dramatic reveal. Taylor stood there, basking in the warm glow of her fan's love and felt suddenly emboldened. She turned and kissed Cole hard on the mouth. He stood stock still for a moment, rigid and unmoving, clearly nervous in front of such a large crowd. Then he came to life and returned the kiss. The crowd shouted even louder as the kiss stretched on and on. Cole wrapped his arms around her, pulling her sweat-soaked body tight against his. Taylor was always incredibly aroused after performing a show. There was something about doing the thing she loved most in front of thousands of people who loved her in turn that was an unbelievable aphrodisiac. Kissing Cole, here on stage in front of tens of thousands, ignited a fire in her already burning loins. The excitement grew and grew as they continued their kiss and the roars of the filled their eardrums. It reached a breaking point. She simply could not stand it anymore. She needed to have him. Right here. Right now. Taylor placed her free hand on his midriff and let her fingers trail downwards until she cupped the front of his slacks. To her immense pleasure, she found the fabric of his pants taught like a pitched tent. He jerked in surprise, but she kept her lips pressed tightly against his. The knowledge that Cole was hard just from watching her onstage sent her into overdrive. She gripped his cock firmly through the fabric of his dark jeans, feeling the outline of his bulge.

She broke the kiss only to speak into the microphone, still tightly gripped in her other hand. "Do you all want to see a real show?"

They squealed their approval. She smiled to herself, so drunk with lust that her head was spinning. Her pupils were dilated and every fiber of her being tingled with anticipation. As the grip tightened on the front of his pants and she began to rub, Cole looked at Taylor quizzically.

"Swift? What are you doing?"

"Just enjoying my man." Taylor whispered back, taking his earlobe in her mouth and nibbling on it gently.

Cole gulped audibly and looked out into the glowing ocean of fans. He did the only thing he could do. Focus on Taylor. He moved his lips down to her neck, brushing her hair aside and tasting the sweat there. He licked the salty liquid while pressing his mouth hard against her neck, kissing her over and over again. Taylor arched her head back and let out a small sigh of satisfaction. Her grip tightened on his trouser-snake as she clearly outlined the package he was concealing. He felt as Taylor began unbuckling his belt and with a bit of difficulty, one-handedly undid his button and fly. She paused for a moment before pulling down his pants so they fell down around his ankles, obscuring his Nike sneakers. Now is erect cock was barely concealed by the thin fabric of his boxer-briefs. Taylor gazed out towards the crowd, gave a big wink and a squeal of delight. She pulled his underwear down, Cole's throbbing prick sprang forward, revealed to the stadium of some 50,000 rabid Taylor Swift fans. She grabbed hold of the base firmly and began to stroke.

"As you can see, Cole here has a big reputation. And he lives up to it!" She yelled to the crowd. "Ladies and gentlemen, feel free to get as comfortable as you like."

A hush fell over the stadium as people confusedly looked at their neighbors. Then as if by some unseen signal, clothes began flying off. Trousers fell, shirts were peeled off and flung away carelessly, bras were unhooked and panties dropped. Taylor looked out over the stripping crowd and couldn't stop smiling. She glanced around behind her to look up at the massive screens used for her show. Cole's stiff dick lit up each of the three 100 foot displays. She watched as precum beaded at the tip and dripped off, leaving a long string behind as it fell to the ground. Her hand still attached to his cock, Taylor stepped behind Cole, pressing her breasts into his back and held the microphone up to his mouth.

"You ready for a little something more?"

"Yes Swift." Said Cole with one sharp breath.

"How about all of you? Do you want to see more?" Said Taylor speaking to the crowd.

They screamed their encouragement and Taylor moved to side of Cole, tapping his shoulder to get to him to turn. Now the stadium had a sideways view of the proceedings. Taylor squatted down, balancing on her black boots and thrusting her ass out for all to admire as she kissed the tip of her lover's cock ever so gently. She looked up at him for a brief moment, bright blue eyes flashing with excitement before opening her mouth wide and engulfing him. As more and more of his shaft disappeared between those dark red lips, Cole's face contorted with pleasure and let out a moan that could be heard throughout the stadium. Taylor kept her eyes fixed on Cole as her head moved in a rhythmic motion, sliding her puckered lips along his shaft as though it was a popsicle. Those dark red lips which had stayed so immaculate during the show were smeared all over his meaty fuckstick within a minute. Taylor brought up the microphone close to them and moaned appreciatively with her mouth full of her lover's cock. She slurped, trying to keep her saliva in as it began to drool out of her mouth while she blew Cole. The crowd could hear every grunt of pleasure, every cough and splutter as Taylor would take Cole so deep that he would feel himself pressed against the back of her throat. Her eyes flicked up the screens again to watch herself slobber knob on the jumbotrons. Her throat was sore after the long concert so she took him slow, but sloppy. Her one free hand was wrapped around Cole's backside, steadying herself on her heels. Each time she reached the base of shaft, she would give him a little push, trying to cram even more of him into her talented oral cavity.

"Mmmmm-muurrgghhh-ggurrbblle!" These sounds filled the stadium each time Cole's member filled every inch of Taylor's mouth.

Taylor glanced out towards the crowd. From her limited view, she could see boys and girls alike had their pants off, hands jerking off pricks or rubbing twats. All seemed to be mesmerized by the sight of their idol sucking cock like a professional. Releasing Cole's skin flute for a moment, she lifted it up to run her tongue across his engorged scrotum. She took one testicle into her mouth applying the perfect amount of suction before switching and doing the same to the other one. She moved the microphone so it was positioned between Cole's legs she rested his nustack on her nose and began to tongue his taint. She held it there until she grabbed his cock again and slid his full length back into her mouth. Taking him deep a few more times, she finally released Cole and stood up. Cole remained where he stood, swaying from the effects of her blowjob.

She leaned in and whispered, "Come on. Let's give them a good show."

Taking a deep breath to clear his head, Cole mustered some semblance of willpower and leapt into action. He grabbed Taylor, planting a fierce kiss while pawing at her heaving bosom. He felt her breasts beneath the fabric of her scaly leotard. He grabbed hold of her neckline and with both hands, he gave a mighty pull apart and tore the fabric. The material split right down her front, exposing her torso down to her belly button. Black scales scattered across the stage like confetti. Taylor squealed at being handled so roughly and she whipped out each of her breasts, carefully peeling off the nipple tape she wore at every show. She tossed the tape aside carelessly. With her rack now exposed to the open air, she gave a huge sigh of relief just as the cameraman zoomed in to get an up-close shot of her chest.

"Let Taylor know what you think of her tits!" Said Cole, loud enough for the microphone to pick it up.

The crowd responded, whooping and crying with excitement at the sight of Taylor's exposed breasts. Cole reached around from position behind her and took a handful into each palm. Her nipples were especially sensitive because as Cole began tweaking both of them between his thumb and forefinger her eyes grew wide and he gave a yelp of elation. He nuzzled at her neck, again tasting the sweat gathered there. His prick rubbed against her ass, barely contained by her tattered one-piece. Taylor, feeling his member rub up against her, began to slowly grind her ass into him, showcasing some of the very moves she had just performed on stage during the show. Cole moved one hand downwards, until it came to rest on her snatch. He could feel heat emanating from her crotch and the leotard was already soaked, a combination of sweat and sweet nectar. He began to rub her twat over the leotard and Taylor responded by grinded even harder. As Cole pushed on the fabric it felt like her greedy cunt was trying to swallow his fingers whole. He pulled the one-piece aside and gave her pussy what it was craving. He sunk two digits up to the knuckle and began to finger-blast her. Taylor's knees buckled as sexual gratification washed over her. The orgasm snuck up on her without warning. It was a small one, but it happened only after a few seconds Cole's fingers entered her. She gave a surprised yelled as her O-face made an appearance and her body shuddered. Cole gripped her tightly to keep her on her two feet as her body threatened to collapse beneath her. Her head lolled back, eyes rolling back into her head. After a momentary blackout she opened dazed eyes to see the crowd again.

"Find yourself a man who can do that!" Said Taylor and the crowd screamed in agreement.

Cole smiled himself and said into the microphone, "Let's get a glimpse of that ass!"

They screamed louder as he moved his hands down her abundant backside, feeling the swell of each cheek before grabbing hold of the one-piece again. He gave another great heave and the fabric tore right along her asscrack. Cole spun Taylor around as she squatted and thrust out her peached-shaped behind for all to see. The cameraman made sure he zoomed in for a close up. She gyrated her hips, ensuring everyone could see every angle of the ass she had worked so hard on. Cole gave a smack right on her behind, sending ripples through her perky cheeks. The crowd cheered and he smacked it again. Cole and Taylor shared a looked and a brief smile before he got behind her again and fell to his knees. He dove face-first into her sweaty tushy. He spread her cheeks apart as his tongue disappeared into her brown starfish-shaped bumhole. His tongue trailed over a mix of sweat, pussy juices and ass, all combining to give him a taste he would never forget. To give him better access, and the crowd a better view, Taylor fully bent over. Her hands held her ankles as her hair fell around her head and upside down she watched as Cole rimmed her. She was in unbridled ecstasy. Cole rimmed Taylor until she couldn't stand not to have his cock inside of her for a single moment longer.

"Fuck me Cole! Who wants to see Cole fuck me?" Asked Taylor, turning her head right-side up and looking out to the mob.

Their excitement was whipping them up into a frenzy. Screams of pleasure intermingled with cheers. Taylor turned around to face the crowd again, tits flopping as she did so. Cole stood up too, his cock swinging in the breeze. One final time he reached down to the crotch of her ragged leotard ripped it even further, revealing her bare pink pussy clearly for everyone to see. She never wore traditional underwear when she was onstage. More scales of her leotard spun to the floor as he stood behind her and thrust his cock between her thighs. Looking down at her thighs, he realized the tights needed to come off as well.

"Let's see those legs!" He yelled and tore the snake-skin styled tights clear off her mile-long legs.

With those beauties now bare, he positioned the tip of his head to lightly brushed against her soaking slit as the camera zoomed in tight. At the sight of Taylor's pussy being teased on the big screen, the crowd completely lost it. They shouted and shrieked as they wildly masturbated and fucked one another, just as their idol was about to be. Cole flashed a grin before sinking himself into her pussy with a quick plunge. Taylor let out a single clear high-pitched note of pleasure as if it was the start of another song. For a moment, Cole just rested in her, letting the roar of the crowd wash over him. He closed his eyes. When he opened them, Taylor was looking back at him.

"Fuck me. Fuck me good." She said to him, softly enough so only he could hear.

Cole grinned again and began pumping. In and out of her slick pussy he slid, slamming his pelvis into her shapely behind grunting with exertion every time he thrusted his hips. Taylor reached for the microphone stand and placed the microphone back on it. Then she gripped the stand for support, rocking back and forth on her boots, whole body jerking forward as Cole gave it to her good and rough from behind. The stadium began a chant, cheering Cole's name as he fucked Taylor.

"COLE! COLE! COLE! COLE!"

He perpetuated each echo of his name by slamming himself into Taylor. He grabbed a fistful of hair and pulled back, her neck craning backwards as he fucked her. Every time Cole rammed his entire length inside of her, Taylor would release a grunt of pleasure directly into the microphone. Cole gazed out into the sea of lights, working his hips nonstop, entering her over and over again. Taylor could feel another orgasm building within her.

"Don't stop! Just like that! YES! YES! YES! I'M CUMMMMMIINNNGGG!!" Taylor screeched as her body shuddered and her pussy clamped down over Cole's cock.

She gripped the microphone stand tighter, struggling to stay on her feet as her limbs twitched and flailed. The warm sensation flooded her body, momentarily blocking out all sound and light. For a singular moment she was adrift in pure orgasmic pleasure. Then the roar of the stadium and bright lights returned to her. She opened her eyes to see her screaming fans and felt the man she loved pull his rock-hard member from her dripping cunt. Turning around and looking up at the screen, she could see his cock dripping with her fluids as it waited impatiently to fill her up again.

"My turn to ride him!" Said Taylor pushing Cole down onto his back.

He laid against the cool floor of the stage, his cock high and erect, ready to impale her as she straddled him, her face to the crowd. He watched as she lined her hips up with his and dropped, sheathing him again. Her knees were on either side of him as Taylor leaned forward, hands gripping his thighs as she began to ride him reverse cowgirl. There was no slow buildup. She rode him fast and hard, using his ramrod to penetrate herself repeatedly. Her tits were flopping for all to appreciate as she gazed directly out into the gathered masses. Cole, watching her ass bounce up and down, popped a finger into his mouth, lubing it up his spittle. He reached forward to Taylor's bouncing booty and snuck his finger in-between her sweaty cheeks. He hooked his finger into her bumhole and she gave a yelp of surprise as she felt his probing finger slip right past her sphincter. She continued riding him, being stimulated in both holes. By the time Taylor paused to catch her breath, her face was bright red and a new sheen of sweat adorned her body. Taking advantage of the momentary pause, Cole told Taylor to get up. She did so, wobbling from the pleasure of it all. He approached the microphone.

"Who wants to me see me fuck Taylor Swift in the ass?"

The crowd went ballistic, whooping and cheering to see the pop princess take it up her poop chute. Behind him, Taylor smiled dazedly. Cole stepped behind her and spat onto her asshole, spreading her cheeks apart. The cameraman made sure to get a close up as Cole pressed his throbbing tool against Taylor's tiny butthole. He pushed, gritting his teeth until he felt his mushroom head slip past her sphincter. Taylor's eyes rolled into the back of her head as she felt Cole fill up her rectum.

"I'm in! Fuck it's so tight!" He called out to the screaming crowd.

"I love his huge cock up my ass! Fuck it feel so good!" Said Taylor, not to be outdone by Cole.

Cole pummeled her behind, his member disappearing and reappearing between her sweaty asscheeks. Taylor was gripping the microphone stand for support again, bent over. She was so incredibly aroused she looked at the shape of the microphone and all see could she was another instrument of pleasure. She slowly removed the microphone from the stand and brought it down to her dripping snatch. Sinking the end of the it into her soaking twat, Taylor gave out a scream of carnal bliss. She started to work the microphone like a dildo, the words reputation etched onto the microphone disappearing from view with each flick of her wrist. The entire stadium was now treated to the up-close sound of Cole's balls slapping against Taylor Swift as he wrecked her asshole. As Cole increased his intensity, he grabbed hold of both of Taylor's arms. He kept a tight grip on them as he pulled them back. Taylor let her body fall forward like a ragdoll, her arms splayed behind her as she bent far over. Her breasts flopped with each thrust of Cole's hips and her tongue lolled out of her mouth, eyes going cross eyed. Cole yanked her arms back as he pushed forward, trying to cram even more of his impressive member into her rectum. The sweat poured off his forehead, and he was nearly ready to explode but he still had one more move left in him.

12