Era Erotica Ch. 12

Story Info
Cara Delevingne tells a tale about Taylor and a gloryhole.
6.1k words
4.65
13.3k
15

Part 12 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This a work of fiction. It is not real. It did not/will not happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such.

Chapter Twelve: Blank Space

Starring Taylor Swift & Cara Delevingne

Codes: M+F, F, Cons, Gloryhole, Masturbation, Oral

*****

2018

"Cara, it's been far too long since we've done this." Taylor said as they all settled down in her exquisitely decorated living room. The sounds of New York City outside were a faint hum. Taylor topped off everyone's glass of wine and the trio launched into conversation. Dinner had been excellent with Taylor as head chef and Cole her lowly assistant. Slowly but surely, she was gifting her cooking knowledge upon him. Cole had met Cara Delevingne on a couple of occasions before, but only in passing. They had covered a wide range of topics over dinner, but as more and more glasses of wine were consumed, the topics turned more erotic in nature. Cole learned very quickly that when it came to sex and all matters relating to it, Cara didn't mess around.

"So, Cole." Said Cara, swirling the oversized wine glass between tattooed fingers. Her British accent was posh, not at all matching the filth that was about spill from between her lips. "You've been dating Tay here for what? A couple of months now?"

"I suppose so, but we've known each other forever."

"Mhmmmm. I've been hearing stories about you for years." Cara said, flashing him a wink and cocking one large thick eyebrow as she took another sip. "Tell me Cole Stephens, what would you say the kinkiest thing you've ever done is?"

Cole choked on his wine and Taylor gave an exasperated groan.

"Cara!" She said.

"What love? I just want to make sure that he's satisfying all of your needs."

"Cole, you don't have to answer that." Taylor said, putting her own glass down.

"It's fine Swift. I don't mind."

He was no prude and he had no secrets from Taylor. Allowing his mind to wander through his sexual history, he rapidly he came to the realization that the answer was sitting next to him. His other girlfriends couldn't hold a candle to his blonde popstar. Cara was staring at him expectantly, and even Taylor looked mildly curious.

"I don't know about kinkiest, but a couple of things come to mind. A girl gave me a handjob and swallowed under our table at a fancy restaurant. I also did a threesome with a girl who wanted me to fuck her in front of her boyfriend. And there was the time a girl tied me to a bed for hours, forced me to watch a video of her repeatedly masturbating until she came back and suffocated me with her ass."

He glanced quickly at Taylor, unable to keep the smile from creeping across his face.

She looked at him with genuine surprise. "All of those are me."

"HA!" Cara said. "Knew it. Sounds just like you, love."

"You, Taylor Swift, are the wildest girl I've ever been with."

For some reason she seemed put off by his answer. He just wasn't exactly sure why. He glanced at Cara, not wanting to air dirty relationship laundry in front of a third party if that made Taylor uncomfortable. He tried to shift the topic.

"How about you Cara? What's the dirtiest thing you've ever done?"

Cara waggled one tattooed finger. "Nuh-uh. This is about you two. Go on, ask her the same question."

"Cara." Said Taylor, warning in her voice.

"What love? You never told him that story?"

Taylor looked down, embarrassed, as color flushed into her cheeks. Wishing to spare his girlfriend whatever humiliation she was feeling, Cole put a stop to it.

"We're done here. Swift doesn't have to tell me anything she doesn't want to."

"No Cole. I've got nothing to hide from you...it's just, well, it's a little embarrassing."

"Pish-posh." Said Cara. "There was nothing shameful about it."

"What is it, Swift? Is there something you want to try? You know I'll do anything for you."

Taylor looked mortified. "Oh no! Cole it's nothing to do with you. You are thoroughly satisfying."

"Whip it out and I'll be the judge of that." Cara muttered into her glass.

"...so, what is it?" Cole asked sheepishly.

Taylor was blushing furiously now, her cheeks the color of scarlet as she looked down shyly. "I don't know if I should say."

"Come on Swift. It's me, you can tell me anything." He took her hand in his.

Taylor opened her mouth to start speaking, but then closed it again.

Cara, out of either pity or impatience, said, "Alright love. Lost your chance. I'm spilling the beans. I tell it better anyways."

She drained the rest of her glass and set it down on the table with a rattle. Settling back into her chair comfortably, she interlaced her fingers and stared directly at Cole. "Listen up because you'll sporting a woody in about two minutes, but do try and pay attention. I just love a captive audience."

"Just promise you won't judge me for this story!" Said Taylor quickly.

"Cross my heart and hope to die Swift."

"It was 2013 and Tay here had been going through a bit of dry spell..."

2013

"It's been months now. He dumped me and good riddance, but I am just so god damn horny all the time!" Taylor said to me over the phone.

"It's really been that rough?" I asked.

"It's been a long time since anybody rocked my world. Even when I was dating him."

"What about that sidepiece you're always bragging so much about? What's his name? Kevin? Cody? Kyle?"

"Cole."

"That's the one. You've been singing his praises for as long as I've known you."

"Cole is the exception. Every time we get together he blows my fucking mind, but it's never a steady thing. I can't just call him up for a one-nighter. He's got a girlfriend and we promised each other that we'd never cheat with one another. Not again. No wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am for me."

"Not sure I know of any blokes at the moment, but I know a few single ladies that might be interested. Myself included."

"Haha, Cara. I'm not looking for complications or attachments. And...I just feel like I need a guy, no offense."

"You should try it sometime love. You might just find you like it." Taylor ignored me. To be fair, I was always hitting on her. "Maybe try a new vibrator?"

"I've tried several! I need a real cock. Something big and meaty that tastes good and can just fuck my brains out."

"Love, you might be talking to the wrong girl."

"Come on Cara, I know you appreciate a well-hung guy every once and a while."

"They have high-class escorts for this sort of thing. Or hell, just pick up some good-looking guy in a pub. No one will ever believe him when he says he banged Taylor Swift."

"I can't. I just can't take the risk. I'd be nervous the whole time. I'd never get off."

I thought about it and I really felt for Taylor. She wasn't as sexually liberated as I was. Still, an idea popped into my head.

"Hmmmm...there might be a way I can help. I've heard of this place, a service really. Let me make a call and get back to you."

I got off the phone and called a few friends that had told me about this place. Finding what I needed, and liking what I heard, I called her back not an hour later. I laid out my suggestion. She rejected it immediately. About a week later I got another call from her. Her sexual frustration become unbearable and it was beginning to interfere with her song-writing. She figured that it couldn't hurt to give a try, but she was still nervous. So, being the excellent friend that I was, I decided to accompany her on this little erotic journey. She'd partake. I'd just be there for a little emotional support.

Arriving at the place, we were led through pristine, but bare, hallways until we were left at our room. Stepping inside, Taylor quickly locked the door behind us. Gentle, soothing music played from unseen speakers. We had been to our fair share of luxury spas and this was just as nice as any of those. Black marble tile was accompanied by light wooden walls. There was a large walk-in shower. Fluffy white towels hung, waiting to be used. A full-length mirror sat next to a wooden closet. Both toilet and sink were polished, shining brightly. The only piece of furniture was a short-padded bench that lay opposite the only other door in the room. Unlike the door we had just come through, this one acted as a one-way mirror. We could see in, but whoever was on the other side of the door could not see out.

"How you feeling, love?" I asked Taylor, who was biting her lower lip. I didn't know if that was from nerves or excitement.

"I'm ready."

In front of the full-length mirror she stood, shivering. Clearing her throat, she indicated for me to turn around. I rolled my eyes at her modesty considering what she was here to do. I turned around just enough to let me peep out of the corner of my eye. First, she shimmied out of her athletic shorts, wiggling her booty as she did so. Next came off her top, which joined the pants on the floor. She removed her sports bra, exposing her chest to the air. She tossed it aside carelessly, slowly running delicate hands over her nipples as they hardened beneath her fingertips. Her hands traveled down her taught tummy, hooking both thumbs into her panties and pulling them to the ground. A hand disappeared between her thighs, tracing the outline of her pussy, feeling the bare skin. Her hair was already up in a ponytail, the iconic bangs of this era ever-present on her forehead. Just a hint of mascara decorated her eyes, something I'd never seen her without. Her lips were full and pink, glossy from lip balm. No red lipstick today. It would just smear off anyways.

"You'll stay here the whole time? Make sure nobody comes in the room?" She said.

"Yes! You're paranoid. This place is seriously legit. Now get in there and have some fun!"

She nodded and approached the door. Grasping the handle, she pulled it open. Bright white light lit up a small dark room, roughly the size of a closet. The walls, floor and ceiling were all made of dark padded leather that looked soft to the touch as she stepped inside. She looked back at me, covering her exposed bits. I gave her the thumbs up. The door closed behind her with a gentle click. The instant the door clicked into place, the one-way mirror activated. I could see Taylor examining the room. I reached for the switch to trigger the door, but momentarily paused. My phone didn't work in here and it wasn't like there were any waiting room magazines. Plus, my own crotch was ablaze at the idea of watching the blonde bombshell do what she was about to do. I'd watch. Just for a bit.

In her tiny closet were three screens towards the top of the walls. The selection of porn, that I had helped select, began to play. To start was a busty redhead who began to strip, before pulling out a nice large dildo. The gentle music died down as the sounds of moaning filled the room. That really got me going, so I settled down onto the bench and let my own fingers wander down between my thighs. I peered past the bubbly butt of Taylor around at the only things of note in the room. At waist height were three strategically placed holes on each wall. The holes were large, round and given some extra padding. Next to each hole was large white button. The service had been very clear. All Taylor had to do was press one of those buttons and the thing she was craving most in the world would present itself for her to do whatever she wanted with it.

We had both been impressed by this place. It didn't have a name. It didn't even really exist. That's how exclusive and expensive it was. They operated with total anonymity. Fake aliases were encouraged, and Taylor had gone simply as Becky. I just used my own name. I was much more interested with questionnaire provided. Size? Girth? Stamina? Race? Circumcised? Uncircumcised? The list went on and on, and all were readily available. I advised her to go mostly for a blank slate, apart from size. They needed to be big. When she finally stepped into that room, she wanted a little, or not so little, surprise.

She looked at the hole on the left, turning to face it, providing me with a lovely profile view. She noted no further details as she knelt down on the padded floor and peeped through. My own heart was pounding in my chest, aching with anticipation of watching her. My other hand moved to tweak my own nipples. The fact that she didn't know I was peeping made it all the hotter. She wouldn't mind. Well, she'd get over it soon enough. Slowly I watched her hand inch towards the white button. Her fingers hesitated for a moment before pressing it. Then a gentle ding sounded. For a moment, nothing happened. Then through the darkness of the gloryhole emerged a massive member. My heart beat harder, mouth suddenly salivating. Taylor was right. I did appreciate a well-hung man. The penis in front of her was impressive, both in size and girth it matched some of the largest I'd ever seen. The veiny behemoth twitched, eagerly awaiting her attentions. He even had nice big balls, clearly primed and ready to pump out some much-desired spunk. Still she hesitated, talking to herself. To my surprise, I could hear her clear as day.

"Am I really going to do this? Am I really going to suck and fuck this cock? Anyone could be behind that wall! This is crazy. I can't want it this bad."

I knew my girl better than that. Even if her brain had doubts, her body didn't. Already I could see her hand inching down between her thighs to feel the heat blossoming there. My own pussy was already soaking my panties at the sight of Taylor on her knees in front of this fleshy instrument of pleasure. She opened her mouth and latched onto the head of the massive prick. Eager to see if she had lost her touch, she moved her lips as far down the shaft as she could. Much to her displeasure, she was barely halfway down before the gigantic mushroom head triggered her gag reflex. My own fingers crept underneath my panties, tracing the outline of my own pussy, wet as a slip-n-slide.

"I'm out of practice!" She said.

I gave a hearty chuckle at that. She gripped the cock tightly, enveloping it with her mouth, eager to get back at it. Pursing her lips, she sucked inwards. She held that position, breathing through her button nose as she sucked harder and harder. The expression on her face turned to one of happiness as she was rewarded with the salty taste of precum, her tongue lapping away at his piss-slit. Opening her mouth and dragging her lips over his shaft, she bobbed her head in a quick repetitive motion. She began to relax as more and more cock disappeared into her hungry maw. Even as the crown bumped repeatedly into the back of her throat, she didn't seem to mind. Normally Taylor loved nothing more than keeping steady eye contact with the guy, getting off on watching them squirm with delight as she worked their prick. Today, she closed those blue beauties.

"She's probably picturing Cole or whatever his name is." I said, fully sinking my two digits deep into my snatch and shuddering at the feeling.

As I started to pump my fingers in and out of my velvety folds, Taylor really got into a rhythm. The minutes stretched on as she sat on my knees, blowing that cock. The combined sounds of the porno and Taylor slobbering knob drove me into a masturbatory frenzy. My fingers dove in and out of my snatch, smooth legs spread wide as I watched the rhythmic, repetitive motion of the shaft penetrating her mouth. She even managed to cram the entire prick into her mouth, eyes wide and bulging as she choked on it. And when she released, she looked immensely pleased with herself.

"Cara can brag all she wants about a plastic cock, but there's no replacement for the real thing."

"Uh! Rude." I said, fingers knuckle deep as my other hand strummed my swollen clit. "She's clearly using the wrong plastic pricks."

My indignation was rewarded a second later as the cock went off without warning, firing a sticky wet wad down her gullet. She retched as the unexpected spunk rocketed down her throat. She pulled back from the cock, hacking and spewing. Semen sprayed out of her mouth, over the erupting cock and onto the wall. As if in revenge for having its cum sprayed back at it, the cock fired more globs of jizz, peppering her face from forehead to chin as she closed her eyes against the onslaught.

"Plastic cocks don't do that!" I said, laughing as my fingers twitched even faster at the sight of my gorgeous blonde friend's spunk covered face.

She opened her eyes only once she was sure the dick was done exploding. It hung there, beginning to droop. She gave it one final kiss before it retreated back through the hole. She wiped creamy jism off of her cheek, watching as it dripped down the wall.

"That one didn't even make it into my pussy. Maybe I'm not as rusty as I thought." Said Taylor, looking content with herself.

She giggled and pressed the button. She was treated to another cock, likewise emerging through the hole. It was similar to the first one, both in size and girth, but this one was uncircumcised. She gazed at it for a moment before squeezing tight and drawing the foreskin back, exposing the tender pink head underneath. She gave it a few good licks and put her mouth around it. My own pussy was a roaring inferno by this point, even as I strummed my clit and finger-banged myself. Still, the fire between my legs still must be nothing compared to hers. She needed man-meat. That was the whole reason we were here. As if reading my mind, Taylor stood up on long slender legs that gave my lady-boner a throb and turned herself around. I got a brief flash of that delectable pink pussy, which I was still dying to gobble up. She lined up with the stiff slab of meat and sank backwards onto it. I watched with wide eyes as it disappeared into her.

"Ohhhhhh yeeeesssss..." Said Taylor, feeling the thick prick fill her up.

On the screen, the redhead had her legs spread wide, staring into the camera as a pink dildo rocketed in and out of her pussy. But my eyes were drawn to Taylor's bubbly butt, flush as it was against the wall. Her buttocks slid up and down his pole, disappearing from view between those sweet cheeks. You could just tell that her sexual frustrations were melting away. A gentle moan escaped her lips. In response to the rhythmic pump of her rump against the wall, the gentleman behind wall began to thrust. His movements were limited, but that bit of motion combined with his massive prick was enough to drive her wild. The cock drove itself deeper into her, easily long enough to be banging into her g-spot. Her moans gradually increased in volume.

"Yes! Yes! YES! FUCK! This feels good!" She yelled, just as video changed.

A burly man with features like chiseled granite came into the shot, scantily clad in nothing but tight briefs that did nothing to conceal his massive erection. The model dropped her dildo and reached for his cock, yanking his briefs down and beginning to suck on it. Taylor pounded harder on the cock, her bubbly bottom really smacking into the wall. Louder and louder she got as the speed increased until the rod was merely a fleshly blur between her thumping behind. I watched with eager eyes until the cock stiffened inside of her. Thick, sticky cum pumped out into her pussy just as her own orgasm was about to break. She didn't stop her riding as she stroked her clit. Just as he gave one final jerk inside of her, she came. Her body shook as she screamed, eyes closed and hanging limply as the sensations washed over her. Watching the golden hair popstar cum triggered my own orgasm. That and the three fingers pummeling my pussy as my thumb rubbed my clit. A warm tingly feeling exploded outwards from my pussy, sending pleasure shooting through my body. My own cries of pleasure mixed with Taylor's until the feeling subsided and I opened my eyes.

12