Era Erotica Ch. 14

Story Info
Taylor and Cole take a sex-fueled road trip.
4.2k words
4.58
10.5k
8
0

Part 14 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This a work of fiction. It is not real. It did not/will not happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such.

Chapter Fourteen: Getaway Car

Starring Taylor Swift

Codes: MF, Cons, Handjob, Oral, Public, Roleplay

2018

Taylor's fortnight of freedom was still a couple of weeks away, so the pair put their heads together to plan the best vacation possible. Cole had countless hours of vacation stored up, even if his boss had balked at the idea of him being out of the office any length of time, let alone two weeks. They decided it would be fair for each of them to get one week to do whatever they wanted. A quick game of Rock, Paper, Scissors dictated that Cole got first week and Taylor the second. Cole already knew what he wanted, to drive across the country, see it from the road rather than the air. He'd always had an excuse for why he couldn't do it. The timing was never right, the company lacking. That was different now.

So, when their precious free time came around, the couple found themselves cruising down the highway in the most luxurious of sportscars. Cole sat behind the wheel of a freshly purchased 2018 GranTurismo MC Maserati. The engine was loud, accelerator light as a feather with dark windows. The sleek design of the sportscar was bright red, the same exact shade of bright red that Taylor so often favored. Currently, music was blaring so loud from the speakers that it rattled their bones as they tore down the highway, the speed limit a distant thought in their head. He glanced over at his partner in crime, wind whipping through her golden locks as she sang her heart out to the latest top 40 hits. Her dark Ray Ban sunglasses framed her face perfectly, lips bright red, dressed casually in high-waisted shorts that showed off her legs and a tight sweater. Her definition of casual was different than most people's. It was all too much. The car was perfect. The girl was perfect. The weather was perfect. He put his foot down and the engine roared beneath them, streaking them away into their vacation.

A couple of hours later and they were still somewhere in Pennsylvania. Taylor was fidgety, eyes roaming around the car, looking for something to entertain her. Her eyes roamed over Cole as he worked the transmission, switching between gears with flawless ease. Those blue beauties moved past the smooth sleek cylindrical rod, to a fleshier one concealed only by a thin layer denim. Her perfectly manicured fingers trailed lightly up his muscular arm, gripping his shoulder, massaging it slowly. He smiled but didn't say anything. He didn't say anything as her hand moved onto his chest, feeling the hard muscles there. He didn't even say anything as her other hand grazed his inner thigh, his cock beginning to swell as she did so. His jeans began to resemble a pitched tent as they tightened.

Finally, he needed to ask. "Swift? What are you doing?"

"Oh, nothing." She said, pulling off her dark shades and batting her eyelashes, a voice dripping with feigned innocence. "You just focus on working the stick shift. And I'll focus on working this one."

Her hands gripped the outline of his stiff member, guiding it until it looked like a snake had slithered down his pantleg. He made no move to stop her. What sane person would? Instead, he placed both hands on the wheel and gulped loudly, trying to keep calm despite the pounding in his chest. Watching intently, she painstakingly undid his belt, button and pulled down his fly. Wriggling in his seat, she tugged down his underwear and freed his cock. It shot up like a private hearing a drill sergeant call for attention. Taylor must have been feeling particularly frisky to risk such a public display of eroticism. The windows were tinted, but not blackout and the car sat very low on the ground. He still wasn't complaining.

"I'm pretty sure you're harder than the stick shift." She said giggling and fisting his prick tightly.

Beginning to work her toned arm up and down, she leaned over his lap to produce a long line of spittle from between puckered red lips. Cole could see the lengthy string of saliva momentarily connect her mouth and his cock in the reflection of his window even as he felt the warm spit trickle down his rock-hard shaft. Methodically, she lubed up his cock, spitting more as needed as he shifted to a lower speed, trying desperately to focus on anything but the steady rhythmic motion of her hand.

"It's a long trip Cole, I have to make sure everything is properly lubricated."

Her hand started to jerk faster as she straightened back up in her seat. His eyes flicked to the side to watch her own hand slip beneath her shorts, feeling the dampness no doubt present there. He panted harder, his chest thumping as his vision blurred, cars becoming shimmers blurs while they honked, angrily flying past them. He switched over to automatic drive, barely able to keep the car on the road.

"Careful now darling. We don't want to get pulled over like this. Think of the scandal!"

She said mockingly, her hand now a blur, arm pumping away furiously.

He let out a low moan, "Daaammmnnnn... Swift. Oh God. Fuck."

"Hmmm, you like that baby?"

He nodded his agreement, not trusting himself to form any more words as a minivan with a family of six sped by them.

"Then you'll really like this."

She leaned over, dropped her head and wrapped those bright red lips around his cock.

"FUCK!" He swore loudly, jerking the steering wheel as the car swerved out of the lane.

He quickly fought to regain control to the chorus of angry honking. One guy flipped him the bird as he sped by. A trucker pulled alongside them and glancing down from his cabin, gave Cole the thumbs up when he saw what was transpiring in the sportscar. Thankfully all he could see was a blonde head bobbing up and down over his lap. Taylor took all of him, swallowing him right down to the base, nose digging into his thigh. She held him there, encircling his shaft with her tongue as she deep-throated him. Dragging her lips upwards across the thick shaft, she only parted them after kissing the tip, slurping the ooze of precum gathered there. Cole was panting like he was running a marathon, his knuckles white as he gripped the steering wheel for dear life. Her head descended again, dipping up and down with a perfect tempo that only a musician could manage. She guzzled him deep, choking for a moment causing Cole's toes to curl as he pressed down on the accelerator. The engine roared into life as they jumped forward.

Taylor came up for air, her chin wet with spit, lipstick smeared and whispered huskily into his ear, "Do I rev your engine Cole?"

He didn't have time to respond before she brought her lips back down, latching them onto the mushroom head and sucking with the power of a vacuum cleaner. Her hand stroked the shaft, doing her best to match the speed of the firing pistons. It was too much. He couldn't take it anymore.

"Swift! Cumming!" He blurted out as he slowed down even further, spots in his vision and head spinning as the semen bubbled up from his swollen balls.

Taylor took him all the way down to those cum churning orbs as his shaft went rigid, swelling with cum before blasting it out. His erupting cockhead spewed his sticky wet wad straight down her throat. She didn't even really get to taste it as he deposited it directly to her tummy. She gulped down the creamy treat like it was a milkshake, finally releasing him with a *POP* as she came off the tip. Then she sat back up in her seat, staring at him.

"That was the perfect snack, I was just starting to get hungry." She said, wiping her chin of any excess spit or cum that might still be present there and checking her smeared lips in the mirror.

"Mhhhmmmm... Cole groaned, his voice about an octave higher than usual.

She put her sunglasses back on, smiling as she turned up the radio.

***

Three days later and the road trip was going splendidly. The sights. The sounds. The smells. The sex. It was a nonstop bangfest. Cole was fairly certain Taylor wanted to see just how many different states they could do it in before the trip was over. Luxurious hotel suites. Back alleys of restaurants. Even one disgusting rest stop bathroom. She was insatiable. It was dark out as they found themselves on a back-country road somewhere in Colorado as they drove to an exclusive and out-of-the-way residence where they would spend the night before continuing on. She kept throwing him glances from her position behind the wheel.

"That's it. I can't wait any longer." She said, slamming on the brakes and pulling over to the side of the road.

She shut the car off with the push of a button. There were no other cars on the road, nor had they seen any for the last 15 minutes. Her security detail knew to hang back a respectable distance. The forest was thick on either side of them as Cole looked over at her. Any questions died upon his lips as she threw herself on top of him, straddling his lap and bumping her head against the roof in excitement.

"Shit!" She swore before pressing her lips against his with wild abandon.

Cole fiddled with the seat, pushing it as far back as it would go as she hiked up her skirt. His hands moved to her waist, holding her hips as she rubbed her crotch against his. Her hands reached down to fumble with his belt as he kissed her neck, hard enough to leave a mark. She gasped in pleasure at the hot suction, fervently struggling to tear his pants off.

"Get that fucking cock and give it to me!" She shouted into his ear as she finally managed to pull it out.

He jabbed her blindly with his prick, smearing precum along her thigh as he blindly searched for her pussy. Her hand shot down beneath her skirt to shift her panties aside and guide him into her. Sweet warmth enveloped his member as she sank down onto him, both of them exerting primal grunts as he filled her completely. There was no easing into it. Taylor had one knee wedged against the door the other perched precariously on the middle console. She clutched fistfuls of his shirt, yanking him closer as she stuck her tongue down his throat. Her muscular legs provided the leverage and force as she began to ride him up and down like a jackhammer. Fingers dug into flesh, a hand on each perky buttcheek, driving her downwards with each wet slap of flesh. He drove his hips upwards, feet planted firmly on the floor as the car rocked back and forth with their carnal exertions. Windows became wet and steamy, condensation dripping down the interior as their hot breath intermingled with the stale air and the pervasive smell of banging genitals filling the airtight space.

"COLE! FUCK YES! FUCK YES!" She called out, biting his lower lip as one hand moved to brace her banging head against the ceiling and the other streaked down the wet window, searching for a better grip.

"THAT'S RIGHT! TAKE IT! TAKE THAT FUCKING COCK" He shouted back, equally as loud and turned on as she was, using every fiber of his being to try and slam his cock as deep into her as humanly possible.

Taylor rode him relentlessly as she bounced up and down on his pogo stick. She fucked him with the ferocity of someone who hadn't had sex in months, despite the surprise he'd given her that morning. Her tight snatch gushed like a waterfall, as it closed around his member, literally trying to suck the cum out of him. Taylor knew just the right speed, angle and force to smack down on him. Within minutes he was ready to explode like he also hadn't had sex in months.

"Swift. Have to cum...soon!" He said through gritted teeth.

"MORE!" Taylor demanded, her eyes screwed shut, sweat beading on her forehead as she brought her entire weight down on him, faster than ever before.

The undercarriage of the car threatened to scrape the ground beneath with the force rocking it. He was not going to disappoint Taylor Swift. Not ever. Cole focused all his concentration, holding off cumming with a herculean effort as he slid a sole finger between her bouncing buttocks, keeping a firm grip with his others. He swiped a bit of the fluid gushing out of her and the sweat sliding down her buttcrack as he prodded her backdoor with his finger. She slipped easily past her sphincter, curling his finger as he tickled her colon.

"YYYYYEEESSSS!!" Taylor groaned as she felt his finger plugged her butthole, priming her to cum. "THAT'S IT! THAT'S IT!"

She slammed down one final time, impaling herself utterly and completely as Cole felt her pussy convulse and squeeze his member tight, orgasming spectacularly. Her body shook violently as her arms flailed around, searching for something to grab onto. Blissfully freed of his obligation, Cole released, squirting his hot load upwards like a rocket ship into her cumming snatch. Taylor screamed louder, threatening to shatter the windows as she felt the fiery baby batter erupt into life inside of her. Out in the forest, deer a mile away turned and the fled, spooked by the ferocity of the sound. Emptying his balls into her, they both sat still as Cole felt a potent mixture of both their seed drip steadily down his balls onto the black leather beneath him. She kissed him again, clambering off and flopping back into the driver's seat, cum dripping from her pussy the whole time. She brushed the sweaty hair off of her forehead, checked her appearance in the rear-view mirror and cleared her throat.

"How far are we away?" She asked, turning the car back on.

"Ummm..." Cole said as he tucked himself back into his pants, ignoring the wet stains of love juice pooling in his lap. "It says six minutes. You just couldn't wait, could you?"

"Damn right I couldn't, and you'd better be ready for another round as soon as we get to our room." Taylor said, pulling back out onto the road.

His balls were going to be dryer than the Sahara by the end of this road trip.

***

"License and registration Miss." Officer Stephens said, standing on the side of the road, the dry desert heat washing over him as he looked around the desolate landscape.

They were somewhere in the Mojave Desert on a long lonely stretch of highway. Cole was wearing what appeared to be a stripper's police uniform. Either that or it was a child's Halloween costume. You could easily make out each ab in his six pack through the thin navy button-up. His short-shorts were so tight that it appeared he was carrying a concealed weapon down the front of them. Taylor sat in the driver's seat, hair windswept, eyes hidden behind dark sunglasses. Even so, Cole could tell that it was taking every ounce of effort for her not to jump him and tear his clothes off. Instead she continued with the charade that she had orchestrated. She handed over both her license and registration. Cole took the documents, pretending to check them before handing them back.

"Miss Swift, do you know how fast you were going?"

"I'm not sure officer. It couldn't have been that fast." She said, leaning forward so he got a good view of her cleavage down her tight body-hugging shirt. She was laying on the southern accent very thickly.

"It was 120. In a 75. That's going to be quite the ticket."

"Oh no! Not another ticket! Please officer, there must be something I can do! I really can't afford to get another ticket!"

It was like something out of a cheesy porno. Cole suspected that was by design. After all, she had brought the uniform and she was the one who had brought the scenario up last night after another sweaty naked humping session.

"You'll do...anything?" He said, eying the leggy blonde up and down.

"Yes officer. Anything."

"How about you flash me those tits?"

Shock was etched upon her faced, red lips opened wide in a perfect-O. "My breasts? You want to see my breasts?"

Cole nodded mutely, waiting for her to remove her shirt. Taylor slowly began to unbutton her white blouse, teasing the black bra she had on underneath. Once her shirt was removed, she held her arms over her bra.

"Now the bra."

Her lips trembled as she reached behind herself and unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the floor of the car. Slowly she removed her arms, revealing her perky bosom and pink nipples, each currently stiff as the cock in his pants.

"Like this officer?" She asked.

"That's good, but not good enough to get out of a ticket this size. Play with yourself."

Again, she looked shocked. "Oh, my goodness! Officer, how inappropriate!"

"Do you want me to write up this ticket or not?"

"I don't want the ticket."

"Then get over here in this seat, spread your legs and let me see you rub that pussy."

Taylor did as she was asked, Cole opening the passenger side door as she clambered over. She sat with her legs out of the car, shimmied out of her shorts and spread them wide. She hadn't even bothered to put on panties today. She started to rub two fingers against her already glistening snatch. She looked up at him, eyes still hidden behind dark sunglasses.

"Is this what you wanted?"

Cole was pretty sure that he was going to split his uniform with the boner he was sporting. It was taking all his willpower not to fuck her right there.

"Use this." He said, handing over his large black nightstick hanging from his belt.

"Oh my! It's so big!"

She had one leg pressed against the open door, the other, higher up on the door frame of the car. She accepted the nightstick and began to tease her twat with it, rubbing the hard-black surface over her soft velvety lips. Taylor lubed it up with her own fluids before sinking into her silky box. Cole stood there watching as more and more of the dark nightstick disappeared into her ravenous snatch, her moans intensifying.

"Is this good officer? Is this what you wanted?"

"Mmhmmm...yes..." Cole said, finally relieving himself and literally tearing his trousers apart.

His concealed weapon sprang forward, locked, loaded and ready to go. He fisted his own member and started to stroke it, watching her. Taylor looked at it, mouth agape.

"Oh my goodness! That's quite the weapon you are packing!"

"Why don't you get over here and inspect it for me? And you'd better do a hell of a job if you want to avoid this ticket."

"Yes sir." Said Taylor, dropping the nightstick and bringing her legs down.

Taylor knelt down as Cole threw a discarded jacket on the hard-black asphalt. She still winced slightly at the hard, hot sensation on her kneecaps. Still, she opened wide and took his throbbing prick into her mouth, red lips quickly devouring the shaft in its entirety.

"Very good Ms. Swift." Cole said, feeling the sweet relief of her soft, wet mouth.

She slobbered her way up and down his shaft, hands gently playing with his testicles until he gripped a handful of her golden mane. Holding her in place, he shoved his cock in deep, keeping it there as she choked on it. She coughed and spluttered as he released her, only to begin thrusting in and out, using her mouth as little more than his own personal fuckhole.

*GLUG*GLUG*GLUG* She gulped down his cock like a pro, but even she couldn't hold in the waterfall of drool streaming down her chin as Cole humped her face. When he thought she'd had enough, he released her and she took great gasps of air, wiping her chin free of saliva and the tears from behind her sunglasses.

"I want that pussy too, if you want to avoid the ticket that is."

"Hmmm? Oh yes. Right. The ticket. Officer, I've got a nice soft holster for that weapon of yours."

She stood up, ready to accept him. He spun her around and she heard the jingle of handcuffs as Cole hooked one wrist to the other. He bent her over the hood of the car, still the same color as her ruined lipstick and the smears decorating his cock. She posed for him, sticking her behind and engorged wet pussy out in the dry air. He grabbed the discarded nightstick again and stuck it back into her pussy. She cooed loudly as she felt the rigid plastic instrument penetrate her deep as Cole pumped his own cock. When he grew bored with it, he tossed it to the side, lining up his primary tool of choice and slamming into her with a grunt. Her torso wedged between the car and his jackhammering hips, he fucked her good and deep. One hand held her by the neck, pushing down against the smooth surface of the shiny sportscar as he fucked her behind, her legs threatening to give out from the sensation. The shrieks and moans of a good fuck echoed loudly across the empty desert landscape. Giving one final deep thrust and a sharp smack on her ass, Cole grunted and pulled out of her.

12