Era Erotica Ch. 16

Story Info
Taylor and Cole recall New Year's Eve with help from friends.
5.7k words
4.67
9.8k
4
0

Part 16 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Thank you all for your support of this story. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would still be working on Era Erotica come 2019, but here we are! Your feedback, comments and messages have all given me the fuel to keep writing, and I've got plenty more planned for 2019. Happy New Year and I hope you enjoy!

Disclaimer: This a work of fiction. It did not/will not happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such.

Chapter Sixteen: New Year's Day

Starring Taylor Swift

Featuring Gigi Hadid, Karlie Kloss & Selena Gomez

Codes: MF, MFF, FF, Cons, Drunk, Masturbation, Oral

*****

2019

He wasn't sure what did it. All he knew is one minute he was asleep and the next was pain. His head beat a violent drum, rattling his skull as his stomach twisted like a knot of angry snakes. Every tiny movement was met with a scream of protest.

"Motherfucker..." He whispered, his throat a death rattle. Even the sound of his own haggard voice sent ripples of pain pounding through his head. "What the fuck happened last night?"

The light from the new year was pouring into the bedroom as his body fought against the simple act of opening his eyes. He tried to move his sluggish body, but it refused to obey his commands. Beside him was Taylor's bedraggled form, looking to be in a similar state. It took several minutes, but he finally managed to sit up in bed, fully clothed from the night before. Taylor stirred next to him.

"Fucking hell..." She whispered in a voice that sounded equally as hoarse. "What did we do last night?"

Cole couldn't muster the energy to respond. Instead he waited several more minutes before crawling out of bed over to the bathroom.

Behind him he heard Taylor say, "Advil or nothing..."

After vomiting once or twice, Cole splashed some water on his face. He found two empty glasses, filled them water and fumbled with the bottle of aspirin in the medicine cabinet. Just as he was about to leave, he spotted something dark behind the toilet. Bending down to pick it up, a move that threatened to return him to a vomiting state, he snagged the pair lace black panties. Memories suddenly came flooding back to him as the scent of them filled his nostrils. Taylor's scent. He grabbed the pills and water, returning like a valiant knight from a long quest. She gulped down the pills and water greedily as Cole gingerly rested back on the bed and held the black thong aloft.

"I remember something. Something that happened in the bathroom."

8:56 PM The Previous Night

The party was off to a great start. We had all just finished several rounds of shots. Liquor was flowing like water, music rattled the walls of the apartment, people were laughing and dancing everywhere you looked. It was a fantastic end to their vacation that began all those weeks ago with a road trip. They had ended up celebrating both Taylor's birthday and the holidays in the Caribbean. Having arrived in New York only earlier that day, they had one more blowout before going back to their lives and responsibilities. There was a reason everyone always flocked to Taylor's for a party. She was a remarkable hostess and threw the finest shindigs this side of the Mississippi. So, we found ourselves hosting New Year's Eve in her New York City apartment with many of her so-called squadin attendance. I was finishing up relieving myself in the bathroom, head still spinning from the booze, when I heard the knob jiggle, followed by the thump of a body against it the door.

"Be out in a second!" I called out.

"Cole! Let me in!" Taylor hissed through the door.

I finished drying my hands and unlocked the door, Taylor forced her way inside, giggling like a madwoman as she threw her arms around me and planted a wet sloppy kiss on my face. She forced me deeper into the tastefully decorated lavatory.

"Mmhmmhm-hmhmmm-Swift?" I managed say after I finally got her lips and tongue off of mine.

"Shhhhh!! We've gotta be quick." She said, her hands already at my belt buckle, undoing it.

My cock grew as she wrestled it free from my pants. I kissed her back, deeply, shoving my tongue inside her mouth. I could taste champagne as her tongue wrestled with mine, our lips clashing fiercely against one another.

I slid my hands up her back, underneath her blouse to undo her bra, but she stopped me, saying, "No time!"

Her choice of short skirt for the evening paid off as she easily slipped her black lace panties off, sliding them down her still tan legs. They momentarily got caught on the tip of one long black heel, before she pulled them free and tossed them away carelessly. I didn't see where they landed, so focused was I on Taylor. She dropped to her knees, undeterred by the cold hard tile as she looked upon my dick with pure lust. In the next second it had entirely disappeared from view. She gurgled and gagged as my meaty prick filled up the entire space of her oral cavity. She released me with a cough as some spittle escaped down her chin. That didn't stop her from renewing her oral assault on my member, blonde head bobbing up and down like a crazed sexual deviant. With one hand I gripped the sink, the other, the top of her head. It was in that moment that door swung open. My gaze shifted upwards from the sight of Taylor's mouth stuffed full of cock to the doorway. Taylor's best gal pal and fellow popstar, Selena Gomez, stood in there. The Latina pop singer had shocked etched over every inch of her gorgeous face. Taylor let my cock fall from in-between her lips as she spun her head around to see who it was.

"Sel! Get out of HERE!" She said giggling as her hand stroked my cock in full view of her friend.

"S-S-Sorry Tay!" Selena stammered, before quickly closing the door behind her.

Taylor stood up, swaying a bit on her heels and she pointed to me and said, "Sit down."

She stumbled over to lock the bathroom door with a sharp *CLICK* as I searched for a place to park my behind, pants still around my ankles. It was either the toilet or the sink. Choosing the cold porcelain of the toilet, Taylor staggered back towards, throwing one long gorgeous leg over me as she straddled my lap. I embraced her as she teased my cock with her pink lips before sinking down upon it. Guttural grunts escaped from both of us, hot breath blowing into the other's face before our lips found each other again.

Taylor rode my lap like a wild stallion. I gripped the edges of the toilet, holding on for dear life, as she gyrated, bucked and bounced on my fuckstick. Searching for a better grip, her fingernails scrabbled against the white porcelain as she clutched the back of the toilet tank. Grinding her hips hard against mine, she rode me like a professional jockey and she wasn't being quiet either. Her primal moaning echoing loudly off the polished tiles her of bathroom. And sure enough, within a few minutes, there was a loud banging at the door. I could hear giggling and laughing between Taylor's grunts and groans as she bounced away on my prick. British model Cara Delevingnewas the loudest of the group of giggling girls. She was shouting for everyone to come take a listen. If Taylor was embarrassed, she didn't show it.

"FUCK OFF CARA!" She called out after a few minutes, finally acknowledging the group. "COLE AND I ARE BUSY!"

"Busy fucking." She called back, through the door. "Come on Tay! Let us in!"

"HE'S ALL MINE RIGHT NOW!" She fixed me with an intense blue-eyed stare and lowered her voice to a husky whisper. "Isn't that right?"

"Yea it is Swift. I'm yours. Always."

"Then make me CUM!" She said, elevating her voice again.

I latched my lips onto her neck, kissing the exposed flesh. One hand moved to feel one of her tits, the other gave a meaty slap on her bouncing behind.

"YES!" She screamed, acknowledging my renewed efforts.

Harder she ground her hips, working them back and forth as our bodies undulated atop the toilet. Loud moans mixed with wet slapping noises and the sounds of giggling girls filled my ears as I stiffened with each gyration of her hips. I was harder than steel, jabbing her g-spot with each swing of her waist.

"I'm gonna cum." She whispered. "I'm gonna cum!" Louder she said it. "THAT'S IT! FUCK YEA! I'M CUMMING!" She was screaming it.

She sank down, so deep was I lodged inside of her, I couldn't tell you where I ended and she began. Upon that hard rod, her body convulsed and spasmed as the tingling sensation of her orgasm steamrollered over her. Her pussy gripped me as fluids came flooding out of her wet twat. I grunted a sigh of relief as fired my load, balls contracting to pump out the sperm. Together we came, a hot thick load of spunk erupting into her spasming pussy and her nails dug into my back, our lips pressed together. Breathing heavily, we heard whooping and cheering. Taylor drunkenly got down from my lap, hands clumsily moving to catch the dripping cum from her freshly fucked snatch. I stood up on wobbly legs, the bathroom spinning around me as I pulled my pants back up. A long passionate kiss and a quick touch up for her and we were both ready to go back to the party. We both walked out of the bathroom with our heads held high, swaying slightly as we were greeted with more drinks and cheers.

2019

"Ok. Yea, it's coming back to me. I do remember that. It was right after we did all those shots." Taylor said, rubbing her temples. "I need coffee before I do anything else."

They both crept into the kitchen, brewed a pot of coffee and began to try to piece together the previous evening festivities.

"Did my little story jog any memories in that dirty mind of yours?" Cole asked, gingerly sipping from his mug.

"I don't know, it's all so hazy." Taylor replied over the rim of her coffee cup. "But that bathroom sex was pretty hot, wasn't it?"

"I've never been so aroused while sitting on a toilet before."

"Yea, I bet. Ok, I think I've got something. Something to do with Gigi." She was of course referring to one of her many beautiful model friends, Gigi Hadid.

"You two were making out. I remember that. Something to do with the drinking game we were playing."

"This was right after that. We did some other stuff."

"Is that where you disappeared too?" Cole asked, trying to hold onto the memories.

"We snuck into one of the guest bedrooms..."

9:37 PM The Previous Night

"Taylor. Hmmm...we shouldn't." Gigi said as I drunkenly pressed my lithe body up against hers.

It was dark, the curtains were drawn. The sounds of the party could be heard coming from the rest of the apartment, but it was nice and quiet in our cozy little space.

"Why not Gigi?" I asked even as my hands fondled her ass and my red lips pressed against her neck, tongue licking the bare skin there.

"Your boyfriend is just outside!"

"You want me to call him in here?"

Gigi looked conflicted even as her body trembled beneath my touch. "Yes. No. I don't know."

"He doesn't mind. He likes it when I fuck other women. Especially if he gets to watch. Do you want an audience?" I whispered, my hot drunken breath on her neck.

Before she could answer, I slipped my delicate hand aggressively down the front of her form-fitting jeans. "Don't tell me that our little make out session didn't do anything for you. Because I'm dripping right now."

"Mmmmhmmmm..." The model said, finally giving in as the tips of my fingers grazed the outside of her panties.

She relented as I gave her a gentle push and she fell backwards onto the bed. Her chestnut colored hair formed a stylish halo around her beautiful rounded face. Her pants came undone with a simple swipe of my fingers and I gave a tug. The tight jeans fought me, but in the end, I won out as her smooth bronzed legs came into view. I climbed on top of her, two sets of pouty lips meeting. Tongues danced, darting back and forth like some kind of wet, sloppy tango. My hand ran along her taunt figure. Heat arose from her crotch as I slid her underwear aside and sunk two long fingers into the moistened velvety box. She gasped as my fingers tickled inside of her steamy twat. Her hands pawed at my blouse, desperately searching for bare skin. I sat up only long enough to slip it off over my head. My bra quickly followed suit. Her mouth instantly found a nipple, sucking hard at my teat with those wonderfully full lips as I curled my fingers inside of her. I felt moans escape from between my lips as her tongue twirled around my areola. Pushing her flat on her back, I slithered down her body until I was kneeling on the rug. She followed me with her blue-green eyes, keenly watching my movements. Her glistening pink pussy was displayed before me as I buried my head between each bronzed leg. It had been a while since I'd gone down on a woman. My lips and tongue eagerly greeted the carnal taste as they treated themselves to an all-female buffet of flavors.

"Mhhmhmmm...TAYLOR!" Gigi cried out as she felt my tongue embedded itself firmly in her snatch.

She reached down both hands to run them through my long blonde hair. I wrapped an arm around each smooth leg and pulled them further apart as I dragged my tongue across her many wet folds, tasting the sweetness oozing there.

If I taste anywhere near this good, no wonder Cole loves going down on me so much. I thought to myself as I gulped down every ounce of secretion coming from the model's slit.

My panties would have been soaked, if I had been wearing any. Gigi's tall figure writhed on the bed, thighs tightening around my head as her moans filled the darkened room. I pursed my lips, sucking on her rock-hard clit as I snuck my damp fingers back into her. In response, she ground her hips harder into my face and her cooing grew louder, breath coming in short bursts.

"Oh Taylor! YES! THAT FEELS AMAZING!"

I smiled as snaked my tongue back and forth across her clit, finger-banging her like the firing pistons of an engine, eager to get that sugary lady cum from her. Gigi gripped my hair tightly, grinding my face against her as thigh's crushed my head, muffling all sound. I was rewarded for me efforts seconds later as she climaxed. Sweet, salty ejaculate flooded into my mouth as I pulled my fingers out to lick up eagerly. I placed a thumb on her clit, strumming like I would a guitar as my tongue lapped up even more gushing fluid. Her back arched, lifting herself up off the bed as her orgasm stretched on and on. When I finally removed my thumb and tongue, she collapsed back onto the bed with a flop. Gigi looked at me dazedly, hair a bit frazzled.

"Tay...fuck that was exactly what I needed."

I stood up, climbed on all fours onto the bed. I watched her with the intensity of a hungry predator as I crawled up to her beautiful face. She puckered her lips and closed her eyes as if to kiss me. Instead I straddled her face, mashing my sopping pussy against her puffy lips. She gave a muffled cry as I ground my fat twat against her face. My skirt settled down around her head, so I couldn't even see her, but I could sure as hell feel her. Those lips press against my clit and that tongue dove in for a taste of its own. It was my turn to moan loudly as she expertly ate me out while I grinded my greedy vagina against her money-maker. She wrapped an arm around each thick thigh, holding me tightly as she munched away with the dexterity and precision of a seasoned pro. I only needed another minute of her all-star lesbian lickfest before I came myself. Shrieking loudly, I gyrated my hips faster as I flooded her mouth with my own cum. When the warmth and tingling sensation finally wore off, I climbed off her make-up smudged and wet face before flopping onto the bed, utterly satisfied.

2019

As Taylor finished her account of the evening, Cole was sufficiently hard. He was tempted to jump her right there, if the idea of any physical activity, even one as pleasurable as that, wasn't incredibly nauseating. They gazed at each other, the electric sizzle of arousal coursing through the air between them. Their musings were interrupted by the buzzing of both their phones. It was a text from Karlie Kloss, another of Taylor's many model friends.

Last night was fun you two. Makes me miss the old days. We should get together more often. ;D

Their eyes moved from their phones to each other, each with the same question upon their lips. The asked the question simultaneously, "Did we fuck Karlie last night?"

"I feel like no matter how blackout I was, I would remember fucking the two of you."

"Same." Taylor said, then paused. "Should we just ask her? Straight up?"

Cole gave a half shrug, half nod as Taylor picked up her phone. She called the model and put it on speaker. Even the ringing of the phone was too much. Thankfully she answered almost immediately.

"Hey you two. Didn't expect that booty call to come quite so soon."

"Very funny Kloss. Cole and I are here. We were just wondering..." Taylor started to say as she searched for the right words.

"What we did last night?" Karlie answered for her, giving a laugh. "I had a suspicion you two might not remember. You were both pretty wasted by that point."

"Yep. Spill the beans Karlie. What exactly happened?" Cole asked.

10:13 PM The Previous Night

Everyone was having a great time as the night wore. People were chugging down every kind of liquor imaginable, dancing to the upbeat thump of the music, conversing intensely with one another or busy making out and looking for a dark corner to sneak off too. I looked around, acutely aware that I hadn't seen our hosts in a while. They were probably off fucking somewhere. Again. Still...maybe it would be worth it to check out. Between the noises from the bathroom earlier and the satisfied look on Gigi's face, maybe I could get a show or a treat myself. I left my husband sitting like a lump on the couch and went to investigate. It turns out you didn't need to be a genius to solve that particular conundrum. Especially since they hadn't even managed to make it to their bedroom. Cole stood in the dark hallway, his back pressed against their bedroom door. His pants were around his ankles. Taylor on her knees, mouth stuffed full of cock as her blonde head bobbed back and forth. For a minute or two I just watched the two. Cole gave a deep grunt as Taylor gagged on his fat cock. It reminded me of the fun we all used to have. I stepped forward, clearing my throat loudly.

"You know, your room is right there."

Cole's head snapped up to fix his unsteady green-eyed gaze upon me. Taylor dislodged his cock from her throat and turned around to see who had interrupted them.

"KARLIE!" She yelled, grinning like a drunken fool with smudged lipstick and drool running down her chin.

She looked at Cole's dick and back towards me, her hand wrapped around the slick thick shaft. She offered it up like a plate of hor d'eourves. What a generous hostess. I felt my body step forward, thumb clenched between my teeth as I struggled against the sudden rush of arousal. I'd had a few drinks myself. I moved next to Taylor, slowly dropping to my knees, eyes fixated on the impressive specimen of dick in front of me.

"I suppose my husband won't mind if I have a quick taste." I said, more for mine own benefit then either of theirs.

I opened my mouth wide and took Cole deep, feeling his hefty cock slide across my tongue and press against the back of my throat. I had to pause for a moment and try to adjust. I had grown accustomed to a much smaller cock. Tightening my lips around his shaft, I slowly but surely dragged them down to the base, my nose pressed against his smooth pubic region. He leaked sticky precum down my throat as I held him there. Taylor gave a giggle and a whoop as I deepthroated her man. I held him there until I needed a breath and released him with a gasp.

12