Era Erotica Ch. 20

Story Info
In the office, Taylor Swift is the boss.
4.9k words
4.53
14k
10

Part 20 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This a work of fiction. It did not/will not happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such.

Chapter Twenty: The Other Side of The Door

Starring Taylor Swift

Codes: MF, Cons, Oral, Femdom, Semi-Public

*****

2019

Cole was nervous. He sat waiting, fiddling with his tie. To join Taylor's marketing team, he hadn't wanted any special treatment. He wanted to earn this on his own merits. And so here he sat in the lobby of her team's marketing office in downtown Manhattan. This was after more rigorous background checks then needed to join the CIA and enough long grueling interviews, presentations and to make a marathon runner drop dead with exhaustion. But, today was the day. The final interview. He was dressed in his finest suit, the shiny crisp fabric black as night, tight enough that you could make out his muscular body beneath. His shoes shone, a polished inky black. His shirt was freshly starched and blindingly white. He wore a thin emerald tie that complimented the green in his eyes. Or at least that was what Taylor said when she picked it out for him. His dark hair was slicked back, his cheeks shaved baby smooth. To say he looked good was an understatement. The receptionist walked over to him.

"Mr. Stephens? She will see you now."

He thanked her and followed her through the office. The entire place was abuzz. With the release of ME!, her new single and the buildup for the new album, everyone was working overdrive. The receptionist stopped at a corner office. The glass was frosted, making it impossible to see what lay inside.

"Here it is. Good luck!" She said cheerily.

Cole knocked on the door. It was made of the same frosted glass as the window.

A feminine voice called from within, "Come in."

Entering the office, Cole looked around and was impressed with the setup. A large modern desk made of metal and smooth dark wood. Large, rectangular windows with a view of the city outside. A number of filing cabinets around the walls, with a beautiful orchid sitting on top of one of them. Two equally modern chairs sat across from the desk and behind it was a high-backed leather one. The top of a blonde head peeked out just above it. As he entered the chair spun around and there sat Taylor Swift.

"Swift?" Cole asked, confused. "I thought I was meeting with your social media manager."

Taylor didn't say anything, only stared, as though analyzing him. It gave him time to take her all in. He could only see from the waist up, but she was wearing a pastel blue blazer with a brightly colored blouse underneath that was just one button undone away from being professional. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail, that splash of pink still present in her blonde locks. Her bangs rested on her forehead above expertly styled mascara laden eyes and glossy pink lipstick. She smiled at him.

"While you are in this office you will address me as Ms. Swift. And you are in the right meeting. This is your final interview. With me. I need to know that you are a team player. I need to know that you are willing to get down and dirty when needed. And I need to know that you can follow directions."

She placed all ten fingers to the desktop and stood up slowly. Walking out from behind it, Cole's mouth fell open. Instead of the pants he expected, she was wearing... well, nothing. The hem of her blazer utterly failed to even cover the rounded curve of her ass in the back and the bottoms of delectable pink pussy lips in the front. On her mile-long legs she had a pair of bright pink fishnet stockings, lacing their way down each smooth inch to the bubblegum pink stiletto heels digging into the carpet as she parked her tushy on the desk in from him. She quickly crossed her legs.

"Sit." She commanded, indicating one of the empty sheets across from her.

Cole dropped down into one of the empty seats, gazing up slack-jawed and suddenly finding his slacks uncomfortably tight.

"So, Cole? Are you willing to do whatever it takes for this job?" She asked, leaning forward and giving a hint of cleavage.

"Y-y-yes Ms. Swift." He stammered, blood thundering through his ears and his crotch as he stared at her.

"That's good to hear."

Slowly, she unfolded her legs, spreading them wide and exposing her mouthwatering shining cunt. It was smooth apart from the landing strip that she had been favoring lately. Her blue eyes staring straight through him. His suit slacks were now so incredibly tight, he thought they were going to split apart.

"Eat. My. Pussy."

"Here? What if someone comes in? Your employees are right on the other side of the door!"

She held up one long finger, looking at him sternly. "Shush! If you want this job, you will do exactly what I say. Now get over here and eat this pussy!"

Cole had never been good at ignoring her instructions anyway so he threw caution to the wind and knelt down before her. He settled between her stockinged thighs, feeling the heat radiating off her moist cunt. Sticking his tongue out, he ran it along the outside of the familiar slit, teasing the outer lips before slipping in deeper. As his tongue worked over the many velvety folds, he savored the taste of her, as always. Pursing his lips together, he gently sucked on her stiff clit as his tongue worked the rest of her snatch. Her fingers wormed their way into his sleek hair, messing it about as they gripped tightly. Pushing him down, she urged him to go even deeper inside. His tongue now fully lodged inside her cunt, she let out a satisfactory moan.

"Hmmm... good boy. You can follow directions. Keep going... suck on my clit. Mhmmm. Yes!"

Cole grinned and wrapped an arm underneath each stockinged leg pulling them upwards. Taylor leaned back, throwing her hands behind her and catching herself on the desk as Cole drove his tongue in and out of her snatch. The sounds of sucking and slurping grew louder with each passing second as Cole savored his favorite treat. Breathy moans and sharp gasps punctuated the air, coming from between Taylor's pink lips. Gripping his head even tighter, she slowly began to grind her pelvis into his face. Her legs hung suspended in the air, spread wide and held aloft by Cole. The long tip of her stiletto heels occasionally clicking against the hard surface of the desk as her legs wobbled from the sensation. Cole's knees were beginning to hurt, but he daren't complain as he continued to eat Taylor out like it was his last meal. Spit and pussy juices alike flowed down over his chin as he licked, lapped and slurped. That's when a knock at the door interrupted them. Cole's head came up and he spun around like a deer in headlights.

"Shit! Fuckshit! Fuck!" He whispered, hastily wiping off his chin.

Taylor calmly closed her legs, stepped back onto the ground and said, "Get under the desk."

"What?!?" Cole asked incredulously.

"I said." Taylor grabbed his tie and pulled him in close. "Get under the desk."

Cole quickly hurried around the backside of the desk and crawled on his hands and knees into the small opening. Taylor slowly followed, sitting back down in her high-backed chair and spinning to face him. She spread her legs wide again and rolled closer to him, trapping him in the cramped space.

"Do not stop licking this pussy. No matter what happens. Is that clear?" She asked, looking down at Cole, confined as he was. He nodded and resumed his place back between her thighs.

She gave a breathy gasp as she felt his tongue once again probe her wet twat and called out in a voice, an octave or two higher than usual. "Come in."

Cole heard the door open and someone come in, but he couldn't see who and everything became muffled as Taylor squeezed her thighs shut. Distracted in the moment, she decided he wasn't paying as close attention to her pussy as he ought to be. He suddenly found a hand back on his head, gripping it tight and pushing him back down to work.

"Yes, Violet? What is it?" Taylor asked politely.

"Sorry to disturb you Taylor." There was a pause. "I thought Mr. Stephens was in here."

"Oh, he was. I suggested he get us both some coffee. A little negotiating tactic I picked up from record executives."

Cole stuck his tongue in deep as his nose rubbed against her rock-hard clit. Taylor gave a sharp intake of breath and smushed his face harder into her cunt.

"Ah, ok." Violet said. "Well, when he gets back. I need both his and your signature on some of these forms."

"That's fine Violet." Taylor said. "You can leave them here."

Cole heard the smack of a file on the top of the desk as he licked harder, exploring every inch of Taylor's hoo-ha with his tongue.

"Can...can I just say something, Ms. Swift? Taylor. Sorry."

"No need to apologize. And of course."

"We were all a little skeptical when we heard you wanted to hire Cole, but he's really impressed us during these last few weeks. Brought some good ideas to the table and has been nothing but professional."

Taylor's eyes flicked down momentarily as Cole slurped away as quietly as he could. She smiled and pushed harder on his head, her thighs engulfing him.

"We all think he would be an excellent addition to the team." Violet said. "That's all Taylor."

"Thank you, Violet." Taylor said. She was positively gushing now, Cole doing his best to lap up every ounce of fluid leaking out of her delicious cooter. "I value everyone's input. Truly. Thank you."

Cole heard the door click shut. Taylor leaned back in her chair and let out a huge puff of air as she immediately began to squirm, feeling the full effects of his oral attentions. She looked down as he paused.

"Keep going. Don't stop. Keep eating that pussy. If you want this job, then you better eat that fucking pussy like you never have before."

Cole dove back in, sensing her impending orgasm. Cole gave a loud moan of his own, vibrating his lips against Taylor's clit, the tiny pink nub harder than even his own cock. Her fingers pulled at his head, tugging and twisting his hair as her thighs squeezed so tightly around his head he could barely breath. All he could do was keep lapping at his favorite cunt. Taylor's pink lips were squeezed shut to prevent herself from screaming as her whole body shuddered, the climax building and building until it broke. Shaking and eyes aflutter, she rode wave after wave of pleasure, coursing through her body and sending her limbs a tingling. Releasing Cole, she spread her legs apart and rolled the chair back. He crawled out from under the desk, his hair disheveled, face red and chin slick with her essence. He stood, wiping his mouth, the bulge in his suit pants painfully evident.

"It looks like you didn't lie on your resume. You are quite skilled."

"Thank you, Ms. Swift. Does this conclude our interview?"

"Oh no. That was just your first pitch. I've got a rebuttal."

She grabbed a remote on the desk and with a click, the blinds began to descend, casting the room into semi-darkness. Then she slid off the chair onto her knees in front of his cock, straining to break free. With careful, controlled movements, she undid his belt, then his button and unzipped his fly. She flashed her baby blues, watching him struggle not to grab her head and jam his cock inside.

"You will not touch me until I'm done. Is that clear?"

"Yes Ms. Swift." He said, groaning as he watched her plump pink lips so close to his throbbing member.

"We'll see." She said smirking and pulled down his pants and underwear in one fell swoop.

His cock sprang free like it was spring loaded. The tip, already shiny and smeared with precum. He threw his tie over his shoulder and unbuttoned the lower two buttons on his shirt. She took a moment to admire his cock. Even after all these years, she never tired of even just looking at it.

"Very impressive Cole!" She said, before opening her mouth wide and wrapping her lips around just the crown.

She sucked inward, cheeks caving as Cole let out a long, low groan of sweet relief. Her tongue swirled around the tip, collecting every last morsel of precum and guiding it down her throat. Lips pressed tight, she slowly made her way down the shaft, smearing pink in the process. Cole slammed a fist down on the desk at the feeling, but did not touch her. She gazed up at him, big blue eyes sparkling, alight with fire. The tie, even flipped over his shoulder, really did bring out the green in his eyes. She couldn't help but noticed as she sucked. Once her nose was pressed his well-maintained pubic region, she held him in place. Her throat bulging to accommodate her favorite cock. Her tongue lapped at the veiny underbelly, cushioning the engulfed cock upon the pink soft muscle. Cole was trembling from head to toe. Taylor couldn't be more pleased with herself. Releasing him, several long strings of bubble-gum pink-tinged saliva hung between them.

"What do you think of my proposal so far?"

"It's very good, Ms. Swift."

"I'm just getting started."

Taylor took his lipstick smeared dick back into her mouth and slid along the shaft, her head bobbing faster and faster with every pass. As her pouty lips dragged across his hard cock with slippery ease, Cole threw his head back, groaning loudly as his fists clenched and unclenched, toes curling inside his expensive loafers. Forming a perfect circle with her lips, Taylor moved with blinding speed, impaling her face on his hard cock over and over again. Strands of blonde hair fell forward as Cole automatically moved to brush them back. His hand was met with a hard slap. He withdrew it quickly and Taylor paused, releasing him from her greedy gullet. Saliva dripped in equal measures of his cock and her chin.

"I said, no touching! Now, can you follow directions? Or not?"

"Yes Ms. Swift."

"Good. I'm almost finished."

She pulled his spit-soaked prick skywards, exposing his swollen and heavy balls to her hungry mouth. Smeared lips opened wide as she took one of the cum churning orbs inside, greeting his ears with a loud, wet, slurping noise. She sucked hard, tongue playing around with the fleshy man-marble as she drenched it in saliva before releasing it with a *POP* and grinning. Her hand stroked his wet shaft as her mouth proceeded to do the same with the other testicle, sucking on it like it was the world's most delicious hard candy. *POP* *POP* *POP*, back and forth she went, popping a ball into her mouth only to rinse it with tongue and saliva before releasing it and grabbing the other one. By the time she was satisfied, his sagging sack dripped with saliva. Taylor, immensely pleased with her work, stood up slowly, wiping her mouth with long fingers and staring.

"Take your clothes off." She demanded.

Cole hurriedly kicked off his shoes and stepped out of his pants. He tore off his suit jacket, quickly followed by the shirt and tie, which he wrenched off his neck. Taylor watched the entire time, her gaze equal to that of a hungry lioness waiting to pounce, unabashedly lusting after her hunk of beef. Now wearing only his argyle pattern dark socks, Cole waited for his next instruction.

"Desk. You on it."

With a sweep of his muscular arms, Cole cleared the desk. It was nothing important, papers, pens, stapler and a binder or two, it still made quite the clatter as it hit the ground. Cole laid down on top of the cool wooden polymer surface. He shivered slightly.

"Eyes on me." Taylor said as she walked to the door, hypnotically swaying her hips.

Beneath the hem of the blazer, both supple buttcheeks jiggled, her booty enhanced by the long stiletto heels. She locked the door with a click, then spun around to face him. Her fingers found the button of the blazer, undoing it.

"Touch yourself." She said. "And don't stop watching me."

Cole wrapped a hand around his lipstick and spit stained prick, stroking as Taylor shrugged her shoulders, letting the blazer fall down. Next came the blouse. Starting from the top, she undid a button, one at a time. Slowly, methodically, sensually. Cole jerked faster. He couldn't help himself. Taylor gazed back the whole time, watching him pleasure himself at the mere sight of her. The blouse fell away and there she was, in a pink bra, the same color as her stockings. Her hands disappeared behind her back and that too fell away, exposing her perky tits to the air, hanging there, nice and plump. Both pink nipples sitting on top of the fleshy mounds, stiff and erect. Effortlessly she pulled out her ponytail, letting her blonde locks fall to her shoulders, the ends still dyed with pink highlights. She stepped forward, heels sinking into the carpet as he stroked, mesmerized.

"Enough." Taylor said, pulling his hand away from his stiff prick.

His dick gave a quiver as it stood there, unattended and waiting for her next move. She watched, enjoying making him wait. Then in one flurried, swift movement, Taylor was up on the desk, straddling him. Her knees against the hard wood. With a hand she grabbed hold of his cock and teased her slick entrance with it.

"Now I need to know if you have the stamina and are willing to put in the many long hours for the many long nights you will be putting in."

"I'm your man, Ms. Swift." He said, a small grin breaking out across his features.

She smiled and sank down, his member piercing her as it filled her up utterly and completely. She cried out at the feeling, flexing her vaginal walls around his stiff rod. Placing both hands on his chest, she dug her nails into his pectoral muscles and began working her hips. She looked down as she rode him, hips undulating and desk rattling, her lip curled into a sexy snarl as his face twisted with the feeling of her hot, tight snatch around his big, hard cock.

"Grab my waist." Taylor said, even as she sat up straight, leaning back at a bit and removing her hands from his chest.

There were nail marks biting deep into the skin. His hands immediately flew to each hip guiding her as she gyrated upon his fuckstick. His hands slid from her hips to her backside, grabbing a hefty handful of cheek in each palm and squeezing tightly. She rocked back and forth, bringing her arms behind her head and grinding, still gazing down at him. A wicked smile spread across her gorgeous features and suddenly, with a snap she bent forward, gripping both sides of the desk tight.

An inch away from his face, she whispered, "Fuck me. Prove your worth. Make me cum."

Cole gripped her ass tighter. He started thrusting upwards, the smack of his buttocks against the desk sounding off the many hard surfaces around the room. Taylor's blue eyes disappeared as they rolled into the back of her head. Picking up the pace, he impaled her deep with his fleshy spear. Their genitals clapped with the sound of a standing ovation as he rammed into her with ball-smacking force.

"Ohhhh yeess!!" Taylor hissed, doing her best not to unleash the full power of her vocal chords as she felt Cole's fat cock hit inside impossibly deep inside of her.

"Yes. Taylor. Yes. Take it." Cole spat, the words slipping thoughtlessly from his lips.

In an instant, she grabbed his face, squeezing his cheeks tight and staring daggers. "It's Ms. Swift. And if you can't remember that, then you need to keep that pretty mouth shut."

Her calculating blue eyes flicked around the room. They landed on his tie, tossed carelessly over the back of the chair. She snatched it, and before Cole could respond, balled it up and shoved the silky fabric into his mouth. She forced it deep.

"Don't speak. Now fuck me. HARD!"

Cole tightened his grip, squeezing her hips hard and resumed his upwards thrusting with even greater force. And as Taylor grunted with each repeated penetration, she grabbed onto her arms, slamming them onto the desk above his head. A look of hard determination came over her face.

12