Era Erotica Ch. 22

Story Info
The tale of Taylor's 22nd birthday.
5k words
4.61
9.8k
8

Part 22 of the 44 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/27/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This a work of fiction. It did not/will not happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such.

Chapter Twenty-Two: 22

Starring Taylor Swift

Featuring Hayley Williams

Codes: Cons, FF, MF, Facial, Masturbation, Oral

*****

2019

Taylor and Cole were having a lazy Sunday. After the recent move-in and her gallivanting around Europe to promote ME!, both of them were just hanging around the apartment, watching TV, chatting and snacking. That was, of course, after he had woken her up by burying his tongue in her snatch. Cole kept glancing from the TV over to her. Neither was paying that close attention to the show, as they'd already both seen it a dozen times or so. It was really just on in the background. Even in sweats and a t-shirt, she looked beautiful. He couldn't be happier. This place really felt like home. Her phone buzzed and she reached down for it automatically. Picking it up, she punched the passcode in, 1313, and swiped to read the text. A moment later, she laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"It's Karlie. She won't stop asking me about another weekend we can all, get together." She put the last word in air quotes.

"I have to check my schedule." Cole replied, pulling out his own phone and pretending to intensely scroll through his own calendar. "Hmm, when do I have time for a threesome with two of the hottest blondes I know? Next weekend? Nope. I've got to organize the closet. Hmm, weekend after that? Nope, taking the cats to get groomed. Huh. Sorry Swift. I just don't think it's going to work out."

Taylor laughed and grabbed hold of his hand. "Come on, I bet you can squeeze in some time to squeeze in-between a supermodel and an international pop superstar."

"I know we've had our fair share of times with Karlie, but truth be told, whenever I think about the three of us, I always think about that first time."

"Yea, hhhmmm..." Taylor said, suddenly distracted, her bright blue eyes vacate and distant.

"Swift? Swift? Earth to Taylor?" Cole waved his hand in front of her face. She snapped back to reality.

"What? Sorry. What?"

"Remembering it?" He asked. He certainly was, his cock inching further and further down his leg the longer he thought about it.

"Yes...and no. I've never told you this, but that first weekend with you and Karlie wasn't my true first time with a woman. Well, it was and wasn't. First time to completion, but there was something years before that made me realize I might have some of those feelings."

"What was it?"

"It was something that happened on my 22nd birthday. At my party."

Cole thought about that date and after a quick bit of math, he realized something. "I was at your 22nd birthday party." He thought about it harder. "Hang on. We had sex on your 22nd birthday. Twice!"

"Just shush. Let me tell you."

2011

"THREE! TWO! ONE! JUMP!"

My head spun as I leapt off the edge and sailed backwards through the air. For the briefest of moments, I was suspended in midair before rushing towards the surface of the pool. Then I hit the water with a tremendous, deafening splash. The shockingly cold liquid engulfing me as I sank further and further down, eyes screwed shut. Righting myself, I felt the tips of my toes brush the tiled bottom of pool. I pushed upwards, rising through the water and bursting forth with a splash and gulp of air.

"Shit! That's freezing!" I yelled, treading water, clothes billowing around me, doing their best to drag me down to the bottom.

People crowded along the edge of the pool in the backyard of my Los Angeles home. They cheered, whooping and screaming at my impromptu swim time. Drunken affirmations and phrases reached my ears as I bobbed up and down in the water.

"TAYLOR! YEA!"

"WOOO!!"

"GET IT GIRL!"

There was a moment of hesitation, quickly broken as another person splashed into the pool. Full out cannonball. Another one quickly followed. *SPLASH* *SPLASH *SPLASH* Before I knew it, the pool was full of clothing-clad party goers. I spat out the chlorine rich water and paddled over to the edge. A helpful hand reached down to assist me as I climbed out of the pool and flopped onto the ledge. Blinking from beneath wet eyelashes, I looked up at the short, bright red-haired figure. Pop-punk singer Hayley Williams crouched beside me, each peachy round globe of her asscheeks thrust out from beneath her indecently short skirt. Her tight t-shirt was stretched taunt across her perky chest, her lack of a bra abundantly clear in the cool December night air, both nipples staring daggers at me.

"Taylor!" She squealed. "Hell of a party. Damn, look at you! Soaked!"

I looked down at my soggy clothes, already feeling the chill creeping up on me. I couldn't help but giggle, the atmosphere of the party and alcohol creating a warm haze that fought back against the cold.

"You only turn 22 once! Sometimes you just need to do something crazy. Right?"

I stared into her beautiful green eyes, holding her gaze as she stared back. A wide smile split her face. "Absolutely Taylor. Your 20's are all about trying new things."

I flopped my arms to the side, more water leaking out. "I need to get out of these clothes. I'm going to change."

I unsteadily climbed to my feet as people all around, yelled, cheered, chugged drinks and swam around the pool. I spotted Cole, splashing around, grinning and laughing with about four girls hanging off of him. I was glad he had decided to come. I wasn't sure that he would. I walked into my house, stumbling slightly as water sloshed off of me in great drips. My wet feet squeaked on the floor as I hurried through the halls, past more drunk and cheery folks, all wishing me best birthday wishes. I gave hurried replies before sliding to a stop in front of my bedroom door.

Slipping inside I pushed the door shut and immediately began stripping off my soaked clothes. They hit the floor with a splat. My undergarments followed. Now totally naked I hurried into the bathroom, the icy tile instantly leeching the warmth from my toes. Stopping to look in the mirror, I watched as water dripped off the ropes of my long blonde hair. My makeup was ruined. I looked like a raccoon. I pulled off the cat ears I was wearing. A little better. Still raccoon like. Quickly grabbing a towel from the rack, I patted down my lanky, thin body before squeezing out some of my hair. My fingers lingered at my rock-hard nipples and my hairless twat before wrapping the towel around me. I shivered and closed my eyes, enjoying the gentle alcoholic-induced swaying. The thumping from the music reverberated throughout the house, joyful yelling and laughter audible even here in my quiet sanctuary. My reverie was interrupted with a door opening behind me. Turning around, I pulled the towel tighter.

"Cole?" I asked, hopefully.

Instead from the semi-darkness emerged a familiar red-headed figure. "Sorry, no Cole here. Only me." She said, her voice barely a whisper, husky and seductive.

"Hayley? Jeez. What are you doing? I'm changing here."

"I know you are baby." She whispered, closing the distance between us and quick like a cat she stood on her tippy toes, pressing her red lips against my own.

I was too shocked to do anything as her lips pressed harder against mine. It felt nice. Then my fuzzy brain caught up. I pushed her away with both hands. She stepped back as the towel covering me fluttered to the ground. I stood before her fully naked, her emerald eyes growing wide as they started at my mile-long legs, moving upwards. They stopped at my shaven pink pussy and then again on my petite breasts, both nipples sharp enough to cut glass. Then they met my eyes. I could see the longing, the lust, the desire. Plain as day.

"Come on Taylor..." Hayley said, stepping forward. "Tell me you want me. I've felt this connection ever since you had me onstage with you. And then you invited me here, on your birthday. You've been eying me all night and then whisper to me that your changing, alone, in your room."

I stood frozen. I hadn't picked up the towel. The way she was looking at me. No one had looked at me that way in a while. Too long. I don't know what it was, but some part of me wanted her. Hayley moved closer, taking a step. Then another. Inches away from me, she stretched upwards for another kiss. This time I came down to meet her. My lips pressed against her own. Her hands found my bare hips, her tiny hands warm against my cold wet body. With the lightest touch she slid them around behind me, her fingers dancing up my back and along my spine. It sent tingles throughout my entire shivering body, although whether from cold or pleasure, I could no longer tell. I could taste the cherry of her lips and the sting of alcohol on her tongue as we kissed harder, swapping spit and wrestling tongues. Her hands slid around to the front of me, grazing ever so delicately across my hard nubs. Each twitch of her digit produced a jolt of pleasure that shot straight between my thighs. I suddenly found my own hands on her hips, sliding around to her perky backside and slipping beneath her skirt. I squeezed both cheeks tightly.

"Mhmmm, Taylor!" Hayley cried out as she kneaded my breasts, working the flesh between her fingers, touching me in a way that my body was craving.

Beginning to pull me, I followed until we hit the bed and collapsed upon it. She quickly rolled over so she was on top of me. Her shirt was off in an instant, nipples equally as hard as mine. Leaning down to kiss me, her lips attacked my neck as her hand moved to my left nipple, rolling the hard nub between thumb and forefinger, squeezing the flesh there. My hands were on her ass again, feeling her distinct lack of any underwear. Her soft moans intensified as my hands slid around from her backside, inching closer and closer to her twat. In that moment, I realized her exposed snatch was only inches above my own. I could feel it, heat radiating off of it, intermingling with my own fiery arousal. My heart was banging like a drum as her fingers slowly slid down my taught tummy, inching closer and closer to my quivering snatch. My breathing grew heavier as our lips crashed together again. Her fingers slid past my belly button. Blood thundered in my ears. My entire body was a coiled spring. Then with the gentlest of touches, she brushed her thumb across my throbbing clit. The sensation exploded through my body. Pressing against it harder, her other nimble fingers tickled my labia. Already I was gushing, the arousal already leaking from my velvety folds. Feeling bold, my fingers found her own wet pussy lips, likewise wet with arousal. I pressed against her hot box, my fingers numb and clumsy as I fumbled over them. She didn't seem to care, focusing her gaze back on me.

"Oh my Taylor. You're so wet already. I knew you wanted me. Can you feel how wet I am for you? I've wanted this for so long."

I didn't respond as my fingers probed deeper. I'd fingered myself countless times before, but it felt totally different on her. She blinked, waiting for my response. Her green eyes so close to mine. Green eyes. Green like Cole's. And as that thought washed over me, her words pushed themselves through my foggy brain. Suddenly the haze was gone and everything was crystal clear. The implication of what we were doing hit me like a ton of bricks. I pulled my fingers out of her soft, wet cunt, the digits glistening with arousal. I pushed her off of me, sitting up on the bed, panic setting in.

"N-n-n-o-o-o. I'm sorry!" I stammered out. "I can't! I'm sorry Hayley! I just can't do this! I'm not. I like. I'm not a."

The pop-punk starlet looked confused and stunned as I grabbed the towel from off the floor and ran out of my own room. Barely covering myself, I darted into hallway and opened the door to the nearest room. My heart was pounding, I closed the door to the guest room with a snap. My feelings were a confused mess, swirling around like a tornado. What had I just done? What did it mean?

"Jeez! Knock next time!" Cole said, hurriedly trying to cover his own nakedness. "Oh, Swift. It's you."

I'd forgotten he was staying in this particularly room. As I stared up and down his body, my gaze lingered at his poorly concealed crotch, hidden by both hands. I could see the tip of his cock hanging down behind them and his heavy balls drooping behind that. And then suddenly, I needed him. Maybe more than I had ever needed him before. Right here. Right now. I let the towel drop and stepped forward, naked, hair still a tangled mess of wet ropes, mascara like a raccoon. His eyes grew wide, easily visible even in the semi-darkness. I quickly closed the distance between us, pulling him for a kiss, tasting the chlorine on his lips. My hand reached down the hardening crotch, pushing his hands aside and grasping the swelling member.

"I want you Cole. I want this dick. Right now." He stammered something inaudible. "It's my birthday. You aren't going to deny the birthday girl her present, are you?"

I didn't give him a chance to respond, taking my fingers and placing them in his open mouth. Those same fingers that had been inside Hayley only moments before. Closing his mouth, he sucked them clean as I pulled them out and sank down onto my knees. His dick already stiff, the familiar member throbbed as I blew hot air across it. Taking him between my lips, I sucked him down, tasting chlorine yet again.

"Ohhh, Swift." He moaned, throwing his head back as I took him even deeper into my mouth.

One hand found his dangling balls, rolling those juicy cum-filled orbs around the palm of my hand as his cock grew. Precum leaked out onto my tongue as I squeezed him tight with my lips. It tasted delicious, exactly what I needed right now. The primal lust took over and I knew nothing would stop me until I got what I wanted from those heavy, swinging balls and that thick, fat dick. Fondling his nutsack, I could practically feel a sticky, hot concoction of cum brewing. Letting out an uncontrollable groan at the thought, I released his slick member. Pulling it skywards, I lowered my mouth to gobble at his testicles, chowing down and drenching each of them in copious amounts of saliva. Sucking, slurping and licking at them, I simply could not get enough. Taking my tongue, I ran it along the veiny underbelly. Beginning at the base and leaving a trail of wet spittle all the way to the tip, I wrapped my lips around his crown and swallowed him back down. His many inches disappeared as I felt his cockhead press against my throat and still I forced more down. Relaxing my gag reflex, I fit the last few inches in. Throat bulging, nose pressed against his well-maintained pubic area, I gazed up at him. He looked down back at me, his bright green eyes unfocused as if in a daze as if I had sucked the very sense out of him. The same color as Hayley's. I hesitated, opening wide and dislodging him from my gullet, several long strands of sticky saliva still connecting me to the shaft. I threw the image of her out of my head, focusing on the fleshy rod in front of me.

"I love cock." I said before running my lips and tongue along the side of his thick, pulsing member. "I love this cock. Mmmmmhhhhhmm." Kissing with plump lips, my tongue curled around the underside of the girthy shaft. Sliding them from base to tip, I did the same to the other side. "Can't. Get. Enough." I said, peppering every inch with kisses from my puckered lips, speaking a word between kisses. "So. Fucking. Good. I. Need. It."

I had him groaning, moaning and trembling. Putty in my hand. The image of Hayley's shirtless body and her perky hanging tits looming above me flashed before me. I banished it and gave the tip of his cock one final kiss. Standing up, I fell back onto the bed. He bent down, his skilled mouth heading for right between my legs, but I pulled him up. I couldn't wait any longer. I needed him inside of me right now.

"No. Just put in. Get that dick inside me!"

I shuffled further back on the bed as he clambered on top of me. Our lips met, kissing deeply and for a moment it felt like Hayley's lips on mine, our tongues twisting and curling in each other's mouths. I grabbed his head and kissed him harder as his dick slapped against my wet labia. He pushed inside with ease, sliding inch after inch into me. It felt like nothing else in the world. No tongue, fingers, dildos or vibrators could compare to the feeling of a big, stiff cock filling up my twat. I cried out until he came to rest, his balls nestled snuggly against my taint. Our lips clashed as he began thrusting. I wrapped my legs around his waist, feet dangling in the air as I dug my nails into his back. I gripped him in a tight embrace as he penetrated me over and over and over again. Each hard thrust was accompanied by a satisfactory grunt. He buried his face in the crook of my neck, kissing and sucking the flesh as he humped away. Just like Hayley had done. My eyes flew open and I pushed him off.

"What Swift?" He asked. "What's wrong?"

"Ride you. I want to ride you." I said breathlessly.

He laid on his back and I gave his cock one or two quick strokes, squeezing it between my fingers, before straddling him and sinking down on his meaty fuckstick. Moaning his name as he filled me up, his cockhead came to rest right against my g-spot. Slowly I gyrated my hips, staring down at him. He placed on a hand on either side of my hips, big, strong, warm. Nothing like Hayley's. At least, that's what I told myself as I began to bounce up and down on his lap. I placed one hand, splayed on his muscular chest as I rode him. He gripped me tight, thrusting upwards to meet me as together we clapped our genitals. Together the two of us found the perfect rhythm almost instantly despite our infrequent hookups. As I rode harder, I could already feel my orgasm building, my snatch constricting tighter around the fat schlong splitting it.

"Swift! Oh, Swift!" He groaned.

"Keep it up. Just like that. Oh fuck yes! Cole! COLE!" I cried out. Each repeated impaling brought me closer to climax. "I'm gonna cum. That's it. YES! I'm gonna cream all over this fat dick! AHHHHH!!"

"Cum for me Swift. Cum riding this cock. Do it!" He growled.

My voice grew higher and higher in pitch as I felt the warmth blossoming in my nether regions, the pressure building with every passing millisecond. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't think. I could only feel him inside of me. He gave a particularly powerful jab and roared. That set me off.

"C-C-C-CUMMING!!" I screamed to the ceiling, throwing my head back as I dug all ten fingernails even deeper into his chest.

Wet hair slapped against my back as I thrusted my chest out. Entire body shaking, his member throbbed wildly as my twat grabbed hold and refused to let go. My mind was a blank space. Blissful. Peaceful. Tingling goodness rang through every fiber of my being as the orgasm wash over me. I smiled. Cole slowed his thrusts, still harder than a rock inside of me. I slipped off of him and flopped onto the bed, all my troubles gone for the moment.

"You good Swift?"

I opened my eyes. He was staring at me, trying not to look too eager as he fingered his stiff prick. I didn't say a word, spreading my legs wide and lifting them high into the air. He grinned and scooted over into position, sinking back into my pussy as I rested a leg on each of his broad shoulders. Pounding away, his movements were hard and fast.

"SHIT!" I yelled, his steel ramrod hitting deeper than I expected. "God! I fucking love this DICK!"

He laughed and fucked me harder, hands sliding along my smooth legs, lips kissing the toned calf as it bounced on his shoulder. My painted toes curled behind his head as with every thrust, he seemed another inch or two deeper.

"How do you like your present?" He asked between thrusts. "Is it exactly what you wanted?"

12