Eradicating Knotweed Ch. 03

Story Info
Further entwinement in a red-headed world.
5.7k words
4.69
20.3k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He followed her through the house to a side door; she then led him down to a door in the side of the building facing a lawn. She opened it with one of a pair of keys, one she hang on a hook inside as she entered; the other she held close to her chest and smiled wistfully at him.

"This is where I shall keep you. You are mine now." His cock bobbed at the words and she then led him through another door to an immense and comfortable bedroom adorned with large full length mirrors on the walls the bed was in the middle of the room and was decked with silky sheets. She sat on the bed and crossed her legs.

"Go and have a look round." He did as she said and ventured through the well-appointed apartment which had all mod cons and had obviously been recently decorated. As he returned to the bedroom he noted her sweet scent which had taken control of the atmosphere, as much as she now had control of him. Before he could comment on how pleased he was with the apartment she looked sternly at him with a half-smile.

"Take your clothes off and come an kneel in front of me." He looked at the supreme figure before him as he hurriedly removed his apparel, her full breasts rising and falling in the black chiffon as she watched him do as commanded. He knelt obediently before her, his arousal now very apparent. She toyed with his cock with one of her feet.

"Undo my slacks." She ordered. She giggled contemptuously as he fumbled with the button which was tight against her soft abdomen, which bulged just slightly in containing her feminine form. He undid the button at last and she put her arms back and wriggled, smiling and licking her lips as he pulled them free. She wore no panties.

He was overwhelmed by both her sweet feminine scent which was accentuated by her arousal and the view of the mature and full figured dominant woman. She lifted her legs together and to one side, giving him a clear view of her beautifully rounded rear, her sex and anus. She looked at him with a sneer.

"You'll not be allowed relief this morning, but you may look at me. I want you to think of me all day. If I think you deserve it, I may let you pleasure me this evening." He knelt before her and watched as she moved her thighs provocatively, making her womanhood quiver and bulge. He inhaled as hard as he could, trying to take in as much of her sweet scent as possible.

"During your visit to my room this evening we shall have a visitor; she may wish to have you visit her garden if she decides you are right for the job. This will form part of your work pattern here at Red Gables; when you've been here for a while you will have a greater understanding of how we work." Having teased him sufficiently she rolled back and sat with her legs crossed.

"Stand!" she commanded. He did so. She cupped his balls with her hand;

"These are mine now; I'll feel them again this evening-I will know if they've been used between now and then. If I think you've wasted yourself on one of the girls or on thoughts of what you've seen this morning, I shall not be pleased, and you shall not please me." She smiled wickedly at him and she stood up. He looked deep into her eyes and she his. She reached forward and pulled herself into him.

"You may kiss me now." She said in the softest voice he'd ever heard her use. He felt himself smile involuntarily as he detected the faintest of weaknesses in her. She pursed her lips and they indulged each other in a warm and tender kiss. His cock nestled against her middle and she pulled herself tight against him. Everything in his head seemed to swim as they lapsed into a warm moment of pure affection.

They parted slowly and her slow and unsure reactions seemed to confirm to her that something beyond the control of either of them existed. She looked at him in a way she had not before.

"You make sure you save everything you have for me this evening; I have a feeling I shall want some special comforting tonight." She then used all her all her self-control in an effort to return to her dominant and un-feeling exterior persona; she stepped into her slacks and quickly pulled them up, as though she were in danger of losing her self-control completely.

He turned and sniffed at her hair whilst she had her back to him. He wanted to hold her again so much. She turned suddenly and their lips almost met again. She stared wildly at him.

"Oh I shall make you pay for making me feel so strange" she said as he headed for the door.

"Main entrance- seven o'clock sharp; Fiona will bring you to my room." And out of the door she went.

He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply to try to retain the slightest essence of the glorious creature who had been there just seconds before. He missed her already; today would be the longest of his life.

He ventured to the kitchen area of the apartment to find a fridge stocked with all manner of morsels, He had just finished eating a rudimentary breakfast when a knock at his new front door aroused him to the existence of an outside world. He opened the door and there stood yet another red-headed temptress; this one was just as juvenile looking as the others and had deep brown eyes making it difficult to discern where iris and pupil met, giving the effect of the eyes of a lost puppy; this one was armed with very long and shapely legs, which were not hidden as her skirt was that short her panties were almost visible.

In the short time he'd been there, he had already become prepared for the open invitation of intimate contact that would no doubt issue forth at some point from the delectable female who stood there. She smiled and oozed soft innocence which he felt was already trying to grab him even before she had opened her mouth.

"Miss Proctor sent me; she gave me this list of duties for you." She handed him the paper and leaned forward as she did so arching her back to emphasise her neat little breasts and pointing the toes of her shoes in toward each other in an effort to appear naïve. She smiled at him; he smiled directly back and crossed his arms, then asked; "How old will you be on your next birthday?" She looked uncomfortable.

"Twenty-two." She said smirking, as though she'd had to confess she was about to claim her pension. He grabbed her in a full embrace; half squeezed the life out of her and planted a slobbering kiss full on her lips. She folded in his arms and he sat her on the pathway and walked off with the duty list. She sat dazed and watched him head towards the rear gardens.

The tasks he had would help the day pass that much quicker and would keep him from distractions such as the task list delivery girl- or so he thought.

On approaching the walled greenhouse enclosure he was greeted by two naked girls lying face down on the lawn in the sun reading books, away from the chance of any chill breeze in the walled confinement. He did his best to ignore them and began to tidy within the heat of one of the greenhouses. He had been at the task for no longer than a couple of minutes when one of the two approached him. She had covered herself with a thin white sheet which barely hid anything other than her breasts and sex.

"Please can you help me with this part of the book? I can sit in your lap so we'll be comfortable if you like." Her companion lay there now facing him whilst openly displaying her nakedness, grinning at him eagerly. The sultry vixen before him touched his arm softly and spoke again.

"It's ok; both Miss Hunter and Miss Proctor are both out and will be away from Red Gables for a couple of hours at least; we know where the head girls are too!" He had wondered why these two were so blatant in the light of what he had seen on the wall the day before.

The demon rose in his loins as he looked at the ginger temptress; thank god she'd mentioned Miss Hunter- the vision and promise earlier struck him. Though he knew a little 'relief' would probably not affect his performance this evening- whatever that was to entail-he knew she'd know. She had such power over him already, and he could not help but enjoy the feeling. He would be strong for her.

Not wishing to hurt the girl's feelings he told her today was just not on, he had too much to do that day though he would be happy to help her with her reading on another occasion. As a token gesture to show her that she was appreciated, he placed his hand warmly behind her neck, his thumb stroking her soft white cheek and took her into a kiss. He heard the book thump against the floor as the nymphet made the most of a simple kiss. She squeezed his arm tightly.

As they broke the footsteps of her friend grew nearer.

"Oh please, me too!" As her naked friend arrived he automatically to a step back; the first girl turned and bent over straight legged to retrieve her book, offering him yet another beautiful round arse to stash in his memory.

He tried not to caress the second girl who was very enthusiastic. For once he was glad to be fully clothed. She puckered invitingly and she gorged herself on the kiss; the lean youngster showing surprising strength as she pulled herself against him and his erect cock pressed against her lower belly through his shorts. After they broke the two girls looked longingly at him; pleased though obviously not sated.

He walked backwards a few steps, waved, then made his exit; he could not trust he would not succumb to temptation. Smiling to himself at this ridiculous predicament he broke into a jog and ran down the grounds in the direction of the boundary wall; surely he would be safe from any attention down there?

He paced through the odd copse and down through an area laid to natural pasture before the woods; a group of three small dishevelled wooden structures like stables or barns sat amongst the tranquillity of some ash and elderberry trees; a Robin sang out, announcing his territory to would be intruders.

He walked slowly up to the buildings, taking in the rural idyll, determined to rid his mind of thoughts of females for the next few hours. He sat on a stump next to the first wooden-slatted structure with a sigh of relief. He glanced about the expansive grounds, and not seeing another soul closed his eyes. I could see a carrot-top approaching at 1000 yards-even with my eyes closed-he laughed to himself.

He suddenly jumped; he definitely heard a muffled cry; there it was again- coming from within the structure. He looked through the gap in the slats and could detect movement coming from the central building. He stealthily moved round to find an entrance to the first and crept round in the direction of the noise, careful not to stumble on the agricultural objects which were strewn about the darkness of the barn. He reached the dividing wooden wall and peered through. His carnal senses returned immediately.

Fiona, the sweet French maid of the evening before was bound by her wrists to wall beams, whilst she lay on a dusty sheet over a circular hay bale; her feet elevated from the ground, panties hanging forlornly from one of her feet. Her sweet bottom exposed to the world was bright red and glowing. He could hear the poor girl whimpering through tears. Standing dominantly behind her was a tall and spiteful looking red-head, who he was to learn later, was a Miss Victoria Granger; Head-Girl and a firm favourite of Miss Proctor. She could be trusted amongst the males who inhabited the establishment as she had a keener interest in her own gender.Naturally spiteful too; this had been noted on her arrival at Red Gables and she had been nurtured by Miss Proctor, who also had more than a passing sexual interest in the younger females also.

'Vicky' was about 5 foot 9 inches and had a wicked feline shape about her. Though still very young, there was a mature edge about her disposition. She stood there; her panties also removed, nicely rounded breasts- the nipples from which poked erect through a tight white cotton top- a deep and cruel smile on her face.

She held her legs slightly apart and wielded a flat wooden implement, which may have been relieved from the bakery; ideal for inflicting pain upon a soft white bottom without leaving any lasting marks. Vicky was a picture of the naturally dominant red-headed female species in development. His erection was nearly out of the top of his shorts.

"I won't ask you again! Why were you waiting by the greenhouses? I know you were waiting for that new gardener-my sneaks heard you when you took him to Suite Three!" She grinned wickedly and took a step back, raising the paddle, and pausing in silence for a moment so as to take in the full enjoyment of the girl's torture as her bottom quivered and tensed in expectation of the inevitable stinging pain which would arrive at any moment.

'Thwack!' Fiona's poor little bottom flattened and bulged above and below the perimeter of the paddle as Vicky smiled and relished being her punisher. Fiona howled and then sobbed as her bottom throbbed with pain. He could see the redness of her eyes and the pitiful tears which flowed from her pretty face.

He was now in a deeply moral dilemma; this poor girl was being punished because of him! If he intervened and stopped the ginger virago from her actions, she would no doubt inform Miss Proctor of what had been overheard which would earn Fiona a formal caning. He clung to the dividing wall like a prisoner on death row.

"Tell me what Miss Proctor has had to say about me; you'll be sure to keep me in her good-books won't you?" Vicky knew that Fiona's duties had her in close attendance to the two Mistresses and often had access to information that no-one else could hear. She was often asked of her opinion by the two and would openly give her views on girls. Vicky had done well by her in the past, and craved the personal attention of Miss Proctor. . "Oh, she still favours you more the other Head-Girls, I'm sure of it, I'll mention you again at the first opportunity, I, I promise" faltered Fiona, hoping her pain was over.

Vicky then stepped up to the helpless girl, grabbed her hair and pulled her head up to get a closer view of her torment. She wiped the tears from her cheeks with the paddle.

"I think three more should do it. Then we'll let you thank me." Fiona sobbed like a baby.

"Please Miss Vicky, Please! Let me thank you now!" She bawled. This only fired the enthusiasm of the dominant and wicked Head-Girl. Victoria Granger stood dominantly over her submissive and pleading prey. Her now permanently pink bottom rose and fell as the target invited the spite of the alpha female. She would show her no mercy.

He felt a little easier now the head-Girl had seemingly let his conscience off the hook, but none the less; though his erection was rock solid with the carnal appreciation of what he was witnessing- his rational soul wanted the torment over. Once again he felt himself yearning to comfort yet another female; this one had been punished for him and had held out bravely.

'Thwack!' 'Thwack!' 'Thwack!' The three further strokes were delivered zealously and with a great deal of pleasure by the ginger vixen. As Fiona cried and whimpered with pain, she let her bladder go on the third and final stroke, a hot trickle running down the sheet in an involuntary act of submission; she had not planned this like his Abigail had the day before, she was truly broken.

She was still squirming and writhing in pain as Vicky untied her wrists which were carefully bound with cloth beneath the cord so as to leave no evidence of rope burns. Vicky eased the snivelling Fiona down, and both on their knees she inspected her wrists; spitting on them and rubbing them to ensure no marks were left. Vicky then sat back against the bale; careful to avoid the wet patch left by Fiona, who knelt watching her through tearful eyes. Vicky looked at Fiona with contempt, and athletically lifted her long slender legs up and back with deliberation and perfect poise. His erection pulsated once more as he viewed this pristine woman; her sex glistening with arousal, her cute brown anus also shiny with moisture.

"You may thank me now; be sure to lick my arse first- you've made me very sticky." He had a perfect view as the hapless Fiona cowered before the dominant woman.

She approached and crouched down on the sheet, extended her tongue and licked and probed at the delectably hot and sticky anus. He could only wonder at the taste and smell Fiona was enduring-or secretly enjoying. Vicky opened her mouth and looked down with a satisfied look as the defeated Fiona, pink bottom in the air, lapped and licked. Vicky was in complete control and she enjoyed this feeling to the full, as much as the sensation of the soft warm tongue which caressed and probed her rectum.

Vicky toyed with her clitoris and thought back to the bottom being spanked by her, making her juices flow, to be lapped as they dribbled down to the dimple below. "Pussy now!" She barked. Fiona lifted and Vicky put her hand behind her head and pulled the spluttering girl into her warmth. Satisfied she was now correctly positioned she then put her hands up behind the knees of those gloriously formed legs which pointed skywards. She looked victoriously down at Fiona.

"Lick harder you snivelling bitch, or I shall paddle you again!" She smiled with pleasure as the submissive girl lapped and licked with all her might, her pink bottom twitching nervously at the thought of the paddle. In no time at all, Vicky closed her eyes, pulled back those delectable legs and let out the most satisfied groans of absolute pleasure he had ever heard emitted from a woman. She relaxed and pulled the still lapping Fiona's head from her midst; she dare not stop till commanded.

Vicky slapped Fiona's still frightened face; the hapless girl knew to do exactly what Victoria Granger told her to do. She was not averse to dishing out another punishment at the slightest whim.

"Not bad; did you enjoy the taste of my sticky arse? My arse liked it." She taunted cruelly.

"Yes Miss Granger, it was a pleasure." Vicky slapped her face again, making the tears appear again on her sweet face. Vicky smirked in triumph at this. Fiona flinched, as Vicky suddenly stood up, retrieved her panties and skirt and adjusted herself with a look of contentment.

"Now you be sure to mention me to Miss Proctor, or I'll drop you in it for a proper caning. I know what you intended to do with that gardener. Stay here for ten minutes and compose yourself. Then you may leave." She strutted to the entrance, had a quick look about to see if the coast was clear, then walked smartly up the path toward the copse and Red Gables beyond. He watched her as the shapely figure even walked in a dominant fashion, slapping her thighs with the paddle as she went.

The next few moments were agony for him; Fiona lay curled in a ball on the floor of the building next to him, sobbing at her ordeal. The tall Dominant red-head walked casually but slowly away, but may look back at any moment to ensure Fiona had obeyed her command to stay. The only way into the building next door was through the path facing open door, and around to the next entrance. He thought about kicking the wooden slats through, but this would create too much noise. He viewed the tall ginger figure intensely from the side of the entrance.

As if by telepathy she paused and glanced back, then continued to stride forward. He was around and through the entrance where Fiona lay in an instant. He looked back; she still strode on up the path.

Fiona whimpered and cowered as she heard the footsteps close to her; she imagined Vicky had decided that more torment was in order. She inhaled sharply as she prepared to wail out a plea for mercy when a large hand cupped her mouth and chin. Her eyes gleamed and she cried all the more as the recognition hit her. She jumped up immediately into his arms and cried uncontrollably in the comfort and security that he offered her. They knelt down together and he gently toyed with her hair and kissed her sweet neck as she sobbed into his shoulder and squeezed him as hard she could. He rubbed her sore bottom gently and she relaxed it, allowing it's softness to be gently caressed by his large but gentle hand.

12