Eradicating Knotweed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They cuddled for another five minutes or so. He slipped her panties back on to her and adjusted her skirt. She shuddered as though cold, on this warm and humid day, and looked up at him adoringly; her frailty could not be denied. He picked her up and sat her in his arms, her arms about his neck, and slowly walked back up the path, making sure to go around the edge of boundary on leaving the copse to ensure they were not seen.

Her weight now too much to bear after travelling three quarters of the distance back to the house, he let her slide down onto her feet. He had told her about his chance encounter and how much of her torment he had witnessed.

"You are a brave girl, and I didn't want to see you suffer - you should have just told her; there would have been no dishonour in that." She smiled at him impishly, her tears now long gone. She put her arms about his middle and looked submissively up.

"Please tell me you were at least just a little bit excited about seeing me spanked; I'm almost enjoying remembering it now I know you were watching me. It's making my panties wet thinking about it. Don't you think that's a naughty thought? And you still OWE me a spanking don't you."

She took her hands from his waist and dropped her panties once more; the two were still some distance from the house but close enough to hear a shout.

"If you don't spank me here and now I'll scream and we'll both be in trouble." She said playfully yet demandingly, smiling coyly as she did so.

'What the hell?' He thought, he'd been just as tormented as her, and if this is what she wanted. He looked to ensure there was no-one nearby then manfully pulled her a few yards back into the undergrowth and sat on a stump. His erection was prominent through his shorts and he pulled her across him, making sure she had the benefit of his pulsating cock under her sex as she willingly lay down, presenting her already sore but adorable little arse to him.

She kicked her pure white legs a little in a mock escape attempt. She then rocked back and forth on his hard erection in anticipation of what was to come. He raised his hand and swallowed hard. She looked up at him sweetly and submissively.

"Please spank me sir, you know I deserve it." He slapped his hand down again and again; she made barely a whimper as he did not apply to much pressure but made sure her tender bottom smarted just the same. The pain was just enough to make her tears flow again, but this was more in joy as the spanking was more symbolic than punishing and she wanted to come desperately.

He slapped and slapped, her sweet bottom gently warming with each pat; the rich smell of her arousal filled his nostrils and his cock was bone hard. She thought of the paddling, the smell and taste of Vicky's arse and pussy and now the big hand in charge of her; she stiffened all over as her little clitoris could take no more of the bobbing over his rigid cock. She squealed in ecstasy as she indulged in her position of restraint over his lap, and thought of her earlier torment; he felt the wet warmth on his cock as her juices flowed.

God how he wished he could drop his shorts and impale her on his cock right up to the hilt. She relaxed and he turned her over, she thanked him warmly and he held her tightly as she sat in his lap. They just sat caressing, as if to absolve each other of what had happened during the day.

She suddenly smiled up at him and took his free hand to her sex and kissed him. He duly caressed her sex with his fingers until she tensed and moaned once more. She giggled.

"I still want to watch you and Abigail." She said cheekily.

"I know Abigail won't mind. She, I and Cindy are very good friends and we like to share." As he walked her back to the house, the thought of the three them in the bed with him all at once was left gnawing away at him.

Evening came at last he and returned eagerly to the entrance to meet Fiona, who would show him to Miss Hunter's room. He could see Fiona waiting by the door in her French maid outfit -- he could also see Miss Victoria Granger hovering in the hall.

"Fancy seeing you here Fiona, have you been here since last night?" He joked. She clasped his hand and gave it an extra squeeze.

"Come with me sir." She said smiling more cheerfully than ever. Vicky looked most displeased.

"Hello Vicky." He said, winking at her as they passed. His hand was now being squeezed with all the might Fiona could muster. It was a much as she could do to stop herself from having a fit of giggles.

"How does he know my name?" Said Vicky out loud to herself. She shrugged her shoulders and walked into the garden in search of a suitable girl to torment.

Fiona led him upstairs. They came to a huge double oaken door. Fiona eyed the door, then him, her face now solemn. She tiptoed up and kissed him.

"I will speak to Abigail and Cindy tonight. I think it may be you who needs comfort when we next meet." He squeezed the sweet maid and ushered her away. He rang the bell, the door opened and he was summoned inside. The rooms were massive with high ceilings and fancy chandeliers.

"Come!" Beckoned a familiar and very sexy voice; a black gloved hand motioned to him through another doorway. He walked through with some trepidation, her sweet scent making him erect in an instant. He turned into the room where she awaited him. He was astounded yet again by her dress. She wore a full length black silk cape and small black mask over her eyes black stilettos were all that were visible below the billowing cape. Despite being almost shapeless in the cape she looked incredibly sexy and dominant. Regardless of what happened later that evening, he would retain that first memory and would no doubt masturbate endlessly over it.

She was so stunning. She looked at him without smiling. He then noticed another woman in the room. She was in her mid-fifties, plump and attractive, her ample thighs were crossed under a short skirt and her breasts protruded in a pointy fifties style bra. She smoked a cigarette from a cigarette holder which was a good foot long.

"This is Miss Sabrina De Ville. She may wish to have your services if you perform well tonight." She swished her cape and he caught a glimpse of bare flesh underneath. His erection hardened. Miss De Ville licked her lips as she eyed him up and down and then spoke.

"Let's have your clothes of then, and come over so I can have a look at you." He removed his clothes and the two had a little giggle as his t-shirt hung momentarily on his erection as he dropped it in his haste.

"Come and kneel here." Said the plump and assertive guest, pointing to a spot authoritatively. He did as he was told.

"He's nice and obedient." She said as she stroked his shoulder and upper arm. "He's also very lithe for a middle aged man." She said smiling. "Is he eager to please?"

"Oh very much so." Said Miss Hunter as she brushed by him; the soft silk against his body and the sweet smell and sexy voice of Miss Hunter made his erection bone hard. He could not wait for her to cup his balls and ask if he'd retained what was now hers since this morning.

"Yes, yes, I think he'd look very good dressed and suspended." She smiled. He wondered what she could mean by this.

"Show me how he likes to please then I shall leave you to continue with his instruction. Have him wear the collar and leash I brought with me." Miss Hunter was delighted; she knew that the offer to wear her collar had as good as sealed the deal. She knew her gardener would enjoy the duties set out for him by Miss De Ville.

She walked dominantly up to him and took the white pearly collar from the table with matching white silken choker leash. He held back his head obediently as she smiled down at him and made him hers completely by fitting the collar. She tugged on the leash, making sure the choker mechanism worked. It did as he breath was cut short on being tugged. Both women smiled with erotic satisfaction at his position now. Miss De Ville produced a small golden dildo from her handbag, shifted her legs slightly and began to toy with herself.

"Let me see him please you now." She said, and Miss Hunter removed her cape and swished it over a chair. She was now naked apart from her mask. She sat on the chair now covered neatly with the black silk and lifted her legs over the arms, offering both other people in the room a full view of her womanly attributes. She pointed her finger at him and curled it back, gesturing him to come. He did so without any verbal command.

"Excellent!" Said Miss De Ville as she probed herself with the golden phallus. He knelt before her taking in her sweet scent and awaiting her command. She looked at him urgently and reeled him in with the leash.

"Lick my pussy." She commanded. He did so without any hesitation. What Miss de Ville could not see was the passion in his eyes as he looked into Miss Hunter's whilst savouring the taste and smell of this woman who he wanted to be owned by. He found this absolute heaven and she knew it. She looked back at his eyes with the faintest of smiles. She wanted him as much as he wanted her; there was no going back now, but she would punish him dearly for making her feel that way.

She closed her eyes and lifted her legs; she moaned sweetly as he pressed home with his tongue; he was disappointed she had arrived so quickly. She smiled at him and caressed the side of his head, momentarily forgetting Miss De Ville was watching. The older woman was panting and reaching her zenith also.

"Have him masturbate in front of you; I want to see his cream- I want to watch him lick it up after."

"Do it!" Commanded Miss Hunter. As he willingly grabbed his cock she leant forward first and cupped his balls. His heart leapt at the gesture. She looked intently at him.

"Good boy; let's have your cream- I want a good show for Miss De Ville." She placed her hands behind her knees and looked dominantly at him, as he stroked his cock back and forth oblivious to the humiliation of being completely controlled by the two women.

Miss De Ville was all but anonymous to him now; he looked at his mistress intently as he summoned up the cream she desired. She smiled sweetly as she recognised the coming of his orgasm; he moaned and convulsed and was on the verge of blacking out with the intense pleasure which coursed through his body. This was in unison with the sperm coursing through him as he eyed the dominant woman before him. He bucked and shuddered as he spurted his hot mess into her crotch and lap, spurt after spurt. Miss De Ville moaned with relief at the spectacle; he had performed well.

She stood over the two as he lapped his own cum from the delectably body. Miss Hunter patted his head.

"Good boy. You shall be allowed to please me again later when our guest has gone." Miss De Ville adjusted herself then spoke.

"Thursday then; he and two girls; I'll be here at 10:30." Miss De Ville looked very pleased and the two shook hands as she left. She turned to her man who remained kneeling on the carpet.

"I'll teach you to shoot your mess all over your mistress!" She said as she strode up to him and gave him a choke on the leash. "You've not seen my bedroom yet, have you?"

TO BE CONTINUED...

12