Erasing Julie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Katmai
Katmai
368 Followers

"I asked her why she chose me all those years ago. She smiled and said she loved me and had never stopped loving me. What she'd had with her lover was something different, exciting, intense and pleasurable, but the love was missing. She had returned to me because she loved me."

As he told his story, he began to cry.

"Excuse me, dear," he said, leaving his chair. "This is not very professional of me. I need to take a minute to wash my face and compose myself."

Waiting for him to re-appear, Julie thought over George's story. Could the solution to her conflict be as simple as the solution George's wife had chosen? Was she prepared, like George's wife, to accept a life of hum-drum predictability with a man she loved over a life of excitement with a man she couldn't trust, but, unlike George's wife, loved?

To be continued. . .

Katmai
Katmai
368 Followers