Ergo Proxy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******************************

The movement was so quick she never even knew the thing was standing behind her. She knew the door was locked and the security system engaged. How had this thing gotten in? Before she could register or even formulate a response to her own query, she was spun around so quickly it took a split-second for her vision to stabilize.

Before her stood a man...at least she thought it was a man...but something was different. This "man" was covered in a fine coal-gray fur, with sharpened nails...claws actually. His body was covered in a dark red robe that exposed his chest. His face was partially covered by what she could only describe as a kabuki mask. He was a giant next to her. He stood almost 7 feet tall with bulging muscles. His chest was large and heaving up and down in synchronous harmony with her own. She watched as his pectoral muscles involuntarily twitched as she examined them. Her gaze continued downward toward his...she gasped...it was fucking huge! He was disrobed, naked below the waste. His genitalia was open to her view in all its glory. She could only guess at its size. It must have been at least12 inches with a 3 inch girth. Its balls were like large stones hanging proudly below this thing's cock. She couldn't help herself, she was aroused. What heterosexual woman would not be? Fuck, even lesbians would forgo their oaths to fuck this thing.

But it was his eyes that drew her attention. This thing had the same intense green eyes that the man in the cafeteria had. She knew it to be an impossibility, but she wondered whether this thing and that man were one and the same. There was a wanton hunger in his eyes. A fire not seen before with the immigrant in the cafeteria. The emerald green seemed to be even darker in the pale light of her bathroom. She fought to find her voice, to squeak out a cry for help, a question, anything. He simply continued to stare, the hunger increasing in his eyes. These eyes had more of an affect on her than before, it that were possible. She felt her body grow warm to the touch and her balance became unsteady, threatening to give out at any moment. She began to breathe with a greater intensity as she fought to maintain her composure. She wanted to scream, she wanted to run, to flee away from this thing; but these emotions paled to her growing arousal. Her rational mind was quickly losing a battle to her baser, more primal self. More than anything...at this moment...she wanted him.

At this moment the beast opened its mouth and exhaled a hot breath. The hot breath reached her nostrils. She could smell his sex on his breath. That primal intensity was attacking the last shred of rationality left in her brain, her olfactory senses overloaded with a shock and she lost it. She cried out! My God! She was orgasming, riding an intense wave of pleasure. Her heightened sense of awareness, her fear, and her arousal had culminated in an earth-shattering orgasm that made her knees buckle. And he had not even laid a finger on her. She collapsed, crying out in confusion and pleasure. She sat there in a heap, shuddering quietly as she waited for the orgasm to wash over her. The beast chose this moment to speak.

"I have come for you Re-l Mayor", he spoke in a deep, gravel voice.

"I have come to feast upon your womanly gifts. I am your creator, your proxy. It is my right to take what I have bestowed upon you. But I ask that you give them to me freely. What say you?" his voice echoed, reverberating off the tiled bathroom wall.

She couldn't answer. She was still whimpering softly. Her rational mind and logical response mechanisms had been completely destroyed. She could not think clearly. All she felt was the pleasure he had given her, the pleasure she wanted him to give her. He was her creator, her proxy? Re-l had no idea what any of this meant. He said he could take if necessary, but he was asking...asking her permission to submit of her own free will. She looked up into those eyes...that emerald, intoxicating eyes...she nodded only once. Once is all it took. Some of the fiery intensity in the beast's eyes softened to a warmth that seemed to radiate throughout his entire body. He gently bent over and picked her up, gathering her into his arms. His strong arms cradled her closely to him. She immediately felt a warmth, a peace fall over her body like a warm blanket. She felt safe with this creature, secure knowing that what was about to happen was for her benefit. She wanted, she needed this to happen.

He quietly crossed the threshold to her bedroom. For the first time Re-l was noticing her surroundings. There was a large, gaping hole where a wall had once stood. The beast had made his own entrance to gain access to her. But none of that mattered now. Now she was safely locked in his embrace. Out of instinct and arousal, she curled up closer to him, forcing him to embrace her further. She mewled like a kitten at him and began nudging and licking his large nipple. She felt a small shudder run up his spine; she smiled at herself, knowing her ministrations were not unappreciated.

The creature quietly lay her down in the middle of the bed. He then disrobed in his entirety. He made a quick movement to remove her garments. She was amazed at his speed, but she was able to stop him. For the briefest of moments, the intense flame returned to his eyes, but quickly softened as she made a reach for her top. She quickly removed the offending garment over her head, setting free her glorious orbs. A moment later the panties, now soaked and useless, were together with its garment companion. They stood less than two feet apart, evaluating one another.

His body was strong and muscular, his thighs and legs matching the sculpted biceps and muscular pectorals. She found herself blushing with arousal as those gorgeous, intoxicating eyes moved up and down her body, drinking in every nubile inch of her delectable figure. She found her pussy was spewing forth mountainous volumes of nectar as his stare continued to arouse her further. She motioned with his finger to step closer. He did so and wrapped his arms around her gentle frame; bring his face closer to her pouting lips. The only barrier remaining was the kabuki mask hiding his face. She made a movement to remove the mask, but a strong, yet gentle hand stopped her.

"Not yet little one! The time will come when you see me in my entirety. But certain things must happen before you can see me as I truly am.", he said.

His words seem to admonish and soothe at the same time. One thing was certain. This would not be the last encounter they had together. She relented, allowing the mystery to remain. In part, it increased her arousal even more. A mystery, a final piece of the puzzle to be solved.

"But I want to taste your lips. How can I with the mask?" she asked.

She desperately wanted to taste him. To drive her tongue between his lips and make him want her even more. The beast pondered for a moment. He took his kimono-style robe and tore a thin piece of cloth from the bottom. He placed the cloth over her eyes, blinding her to his advances. This only seemed to increase her arousal. The uncertainty was driving her mad with anticipation. She heard the beast remove the mask and she gasped as his strong hand took hold of her slender right hand and brought it tenderly to his face. She amazed at the touch of his skin. Even though there was a thin film of fur, she could feel the skin move underneath her touch. The man, the beast, this thing was handsome. His jaw was large and chiseled. She placed a hand around his neck and gently motioned him to her lips.

Their first embrace sent pleasure shooting down her spine. Her vaginal walls convulsed, opening and closing, anticipating his eventual penetration. For the first time, she noticed the presence of fangs. His teeth were sharp and elongated, but his touch was so gentle and kind. His breath was warm and enticing. She slid her tongue along the roof of his mouth, chasing after his own. They continued like this for some time. Their hands exploring everywhere. She gasped as his hands slipped over the womanly curves of her heart-shaped ass. The sensation of fur on her ass brought a new pleasure to her already overloaded system. She shuddered as a small orgasm washed over her. She mewled and squealed into his mouth as fireworks short-circuited her visual cortex. The blindfold was denying her sight, but it was heightening her other senses.

After her orgasm subsided, he ordered her to lie down on the bed. She lay there in anticipation, sensing his large body hovering over her. She could, for the briefest of moments, feel his massive girth brush against her navel, poking tentatively. She giggled and moaned at this new sensation. She felt his weight shift as he used his large tongue to lick from her chin, down her neck, and between the valley of her breasts; this caused a considerable shudder of pleasure to run through her. It started in her toes, and quickly ran up her spine. Her nipples knotted and harden at his attentions. The tiny buds elongated, hoping to entice his oral servitude. The beast noticed this and quickly moved his mouth to encase the top of her right breast. He breathed hot and moist air on her nipple, causing it to harden further. She moaned almost continually as he continued to worship and nurse her tits. She loved the attention, but her loins and the heat emanating from between her legs was becoming unbearable. She became more agitated, rubbing her legs together in increased impatience and anticipation.

The beast seemed to sense this and whispered, "It seems as if your pussy needs some attention."

Re-l had never been a vocal lover. She had always gone through the necessary motions with her past lovers, but never vocally encouraging her partners or directing them to fulfill a specific need. However, with this beast she was almost compelled to whimper a reply.

"Oh yes please! God I am so wet for you! Won't you please pay attention to my little pussy and clitty! Lick my fuck box with that enormous tongue of yours. Beat me! Use me! Fuck me with that gigantic cock of yours until I am broken!" she screamed. Clearly the euphoria had driven her stark-raving mad with lust. But she didn't care. She was feeling so sexy, so naughty, so wanted. Re-l knew she needed his cock buried deep within the recesses of her pussy, stretching and demolishing her tiny fuck hole.

This last sentence elicited a lust-filled growl from the beast. She felt the weight removed from the bed. For the briefest of moments, she worried he would leave her completely unattended. Her fears were quickly extinguished when she felt his strong hands grab her ankles and drag her ass closer to the edge of the bed. In the next instant, she felt his gigantic tongue attacking her engorged sex. Her back spasmed and her spine locked. Her shoulder blades were drawn back as she arched her back, thrusting her tits forward. She threw her head back and whimpered, moaning at his expert cunninglus.

The beast continued his ministrations; gently running the length of her vulva, periodically brushing ever so slightly against her clitoris. She was awash in a continual blanket of a warm euphoria. Never before had anyone shown such tender attention and restraint. Previous lovers had merely licked her clitoris until she was wet enough to penetrate. But this. This was bringing her to a whole new level of orgasmic understanding; she knew the next time she was brought to the precipice of her orgasm, she may never recover from the fall. It didn't matter though. Even if she lost her mind to the overload of chemical stimulation of endorphins flooding her system, she would gladly welcome such a feeling.

The beast continued his assault upon her engorged sex. The vulva were so engorged with blood, the lips pulsated with her increased heart rate. This beast, though terrifying in appearance, was more gentle and attentive than any person she had yet to meet. He was not merely bringing pleasure and arousal as a means to an end; this beast was worshiping at the altar that was her womanhood. She could actually feel the beast's emotions through his tongue; she could feel not only the physical bliss this oral appendage was bringing, but a sweet devotion as well. He wanted to do this for her. With this thought she felt her heart rate increase; the beast had moved his attention to the tiny nub above her lips, her clitoris. The pleasure was indescribable. He was using the flat part of his tongue to entice her towards an orgasm. The rough bumps of his taste buds acted like a thousand tiny hands massaging and loving her clit. She could almost feel each tiny bump and ridge along his massive tongue.

She was close, oh so close! The beast, who had been silently monitoring her increased breathing and heart rate, noticed the ragged sensuality now so vocal with every exhale. It was time. The beast clamped down on her pussy, sucking and nibbling her clit, Re-l bucked her hips and arched her back. She came. Oh God! Never before had such an orgasm been imaginable. The beast watched with increasing enjoyment as his ministrations bore fruit. She screamed at the top of her lungs, arching her back. Her pussy exploded. A steady stream of girlish nectar erupted from her pussy, drowning the beast in the most delicious flood of cum imaginable. The pleasure seemed too much for her tiny body and she must have passed out for a moment. Her eyes were closed and her breathing struggled to return to normal. For a brief moment the beast feared it had been too much for her, but her eyes seemed to flutter behind the blindfold as she raised her head.

She must have blacked out. The orgasm was unreal. Every synapse in her brain and every nerve ending in her body seemed to fire at once. A flood of endorphins hit her bloodstream with such ferocity that it seemed she was instantly high, never wanting to come down from such blissful heights. The pleasure was too much as the fireworks erupted in front of her eyes and she lost consciousness. Now as she tried to regain some bearing of where she was, who she was, she heard a deep chuckling. The beast was certainly proud of himself. She wished she could remove the blindfold to witness the smile she was certain was splayed across his handsome face, but she dare not in fear of angering this magnificent lover.

"Was it that good for you, little one?" he queried.

She had yet to regain the use of her voice and all she was capable of doing was nod her head profusely in the affirmative.

"That is good. Because now my godly staff would care for some attention from those wonderfully full lips of yours."

Re-l tensed at this. He wanted her to go down on him, on that magnificent cock of his. She knew there was no way she could fully engulf him in his entirety. But the mere thought of not doing so after the exquisite orgasm he just gave her would be cruel and unusual. Besides, the thought of his fuck stick moving in and out of her mouth was again stoking the fire between her thighs. She rose to her knees and blindly searched for the soft piece of steel she knew was mere inches away from her. The beast was toying with her. He was evading her grasp on purpose. This little game only made her more wet and aroused. Finally her left hand brushed against the bulbous head of his cock. She wrapped her tiny hand around the mushroom, wondering how such a magnificent tool would ever fit in her mouth, or her pussy for that matter. For she knew that it would soon find a home deep between her thighs, to quench the fire that threatened to consume her entire body.

She brought her right hand up to his shaft, and then slowly searched out the bulbous sack of testicular fantasy with her left. When her left hand found the beast's balls, she immediately cupped them in her tiny hand; both were far too large to fit comfortably within her grasp. She continued to gently massage and caress his balls, knowing the creamy goodness they carried within. The beast moaned as she continued her caressing, slowly moving her right hand up and down the length of his enormous shaft.

"I want you to taste me Re-l. I want you to memorize my scent, my taste; this way you will never want to seek out another man ever again. You are mine, and mine alone. I created you for this purpose little Re-l. You are destined to be with me, and I with you." the beast stated in a low, demanding voice.

At his request, Re-l slowly lowered her head to the bulbous mushroom. She tentatively darted out her tongue, tasting for the first time the shaft of a god, the shaft that she knew, deep within the recesses of her mind, had always been hers to possess. At first she merely continued to lick and tease the head, forcing the tip of her tongue between the slit of his penis. She could hear the pleasant groans emanating from his lips. He was deeply aroused and she was the source of his arousal. No longer content with merely licking, she relaxed her throat and proceeded to force her lips around the head. She continued to slide his cock into her mouth and until it hit the back of her throat. She kept a tight grasp on his shaft to control the rate of descent; she didn't want to choke upon this magnificent piece of manly meat.

Even though he could not see her eyes behind the blind fold, Ergo Proxy knew she was looking at him with rapt attention. He felt the lustful gaze burning a hole to the very depths of his soul. He loved this tiny woman, he always had. He had created her for this very purpose; to be his mate. But to what end he still did not know. There was little he knew at this time; his memory seemed lost within a deep fog, drifting in and out of conscious understanding. The only constant, the only truth he knew as a certainty was the woman now on her knees giving him glorious head. Seeing her provided a light to guide his memories back to the harbor of conscious thought. He knew she was his key to unlocking his own mystery, and the reason behind it.

As his pleasure increased, Ergo started to buck his hips in anticipation of release. Re-l sensed this and increased her sucking on the bulbous head. She could not believe how much this was turning her on. It was not only the raw sensual act itself; it was the emotional connection the two were sharing. They were fulfilling a need for one another. A silent bond was now forging their souls, melding their hearts to each other through intense physical pleasure. She increased her sucking, willing the beast to unleash his torrential assault upon her throat. She wanted, no needed, him to come; she wanted to taste him, to bathe in his luxurious scent as stream after stream of cloudy white goodness coated her stomach. Their thoughts seemed to be in sync, for as she was pondering this she felt the head in her mouth grow larger and his balls begin to exude forth what she was craving most. She quickly relaxed her throat and continued the vacuum seal around his gigantic cock as he unloaded a torrential flood of semen into her throat. She could not believe how wonderfully thick and tasty it was, and so much. She could barely contain herself for the sheer volume was forcing her to drink like a woman dying of thirst. And she was indeed thirsty, parched for his specific creamy concoction now coating her throat and filling her stomach to bursting.

Ergo gasped as he slowed his ejaculation. She had not even slowed down as he unleashed his assault. She had merely increased the suction on his member and held on for dear life. He could sense the urgency in her ministrations; she really did want this from him. The thought brought a warmth over him as he continued to blow his spunk down her throat. Finally his orgasm subsided and she slowly released him from her mouth, continually milking and sucking his cock for every last globule of semen.