Ergo Proxy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He quietly placed his hands on her face and brought his face close to her lips. He could smell his scent on her breath and taste his pungent self as his tongue slipped into her mouth. They continued to devour each other for what seemed like ages until his erection again reached full mast. He broke their kiss with a soft string of saliva between them.

"Was that good for you, Re-l? Did you enjoy sucking my cock and swallowing my spunk?" he looked intently into her face and the blindfolded eyes.

She immediately wore a wicked grin that sent his blood boiling. "Oh yes!" she replied placing her hands over her stomach, "I just loved the taste of your hot cum as it slithered down my throat into my tummy. The taste is simply exquisite. I never knew a man could taste so good. My insides feel all warm and content with your sperm swimming around in my stomach".

"Now the time has come to coat your other mouth with my godly seed. It is time to impale yourself upon my righteous staff. On to all fours. I want to take you from behind, like the bitch in heat you are!" he said with a commanding voice. The voice was strong and forceful, yet there was such love and devotion behind the strength.

Re-l practically squealed in agreement. She quickly spun around on all fours and raised her ass in the air for his enjoyment and approval. Her dark, silky hair seemed to glow in the soft light. She had never cut her hair; she had allowed it to grow until it was nearly to her ass now. The raven mane of female loveliness seemed to frame her female curves so perfectly. This made her ass and pussy seem to the beast even more desirable and lovely, if such a thing were possible. He quickly closed the distance between them preparing to mount this stunning creature whose only desire was to please him and receive pleasure and love in return. His heart ached for this small creature. She was so arrogant and cold in her exterior, but beneath she was completely female: warm and soft, willing to extend love to those who returned in kind, needing his touch as much as he needed hers.

It was difficult to slow her heart beat, she was that excited. She was scared to accept such a man of exceptional girth; she had never had a man who came close to his size. At the same time she was dizzy with lust wanting, no needing this moment; the moment where he impaled himself and made her his. The beast knew not to rush this moment. They had all the time in the world and he wanted to make it a moment neither one would soon forget. The wait, however, was killing them both. He quickly made his decision and proceeded to rub his cock up and down her slit, making her quiver in ecstasy and desire. He lowered his hot mouth to her earth and proceeded to lick and nibble on her tiny earlobe. His hot breath tickled her neck as he quietly spoke to her,

"I'm going to fuck you now Re-l. I am going to take my massive fuck rod and shove it up your tiny hole. I am going to make you mine, now and forever. I will impale you and plant my seed deep within the depths of your body. Do you want that? Do you want me to do this to you?"

Her answer came in a ragged breath and a deep, sensual hiss, "Fuck, yessss! Take me. Break me. I am your little whore do to what you want with. Impale me with your gigantic cock. Make me scream and cum all over your massive fuck stick. My body is so hot for you. It needs you now!"

As soon as the last syllable left her mouth, Ergo went to work spreading his considerable girth through the folds of her pussy. She was so incredibly tight. The insides of her velvet box felt alive, reaching to massage and milk this new, but welcome invader. The progression was slow. He did not want to hurt his precious, little one. After he buried two inches, he retreated. The folds of her pussy seemed to cling tightly around his rod, never wanting to relinquish this invasion that was bringing so much pleasure. Just as his head was about to pop out, he shoved his hips forward once more, gaining yet another inch. He continued to repeat this slow and meticulous sawing motion until he had buried approximately 8 inches of himself. Re-l screamed in delightful pain, saying there was no more room. Ergo himself could feel the the head of his cock touching the entrance to her womb, the sacred place destined to hold his godly seed.

Dear fucking god in Heaven! She had never been this full in her life. Never before could she imagine how incredibly stuffed she would be right now. And he was not completely buried inside her. The heat was intense, the discomfort of penetration quickly evaporating to leave her whimpering and mewling in pleasure. Her vaginal muscles proceeded to wrap themselves around her new favorite toy. The beast rested for a moment, allowing her tiny frame to adjust to his massive size. She tried to quiet the pounding of her heart, but soon realized it was the same pounding vibration emanating from his cock. She literally felt the beat of his heart through this massive extension; the feeling was bringing new warmth to her heart in addition to the overwhelming heat of her overworked sex. This revelation brought on a powerful orgasm all its own. She screamed in pleasure and whimpered, feeling herself expelling nectar around his cock. She heard the beast chuckle as he brought his tongue to rest on her earlobe, gently nudging and nibbling at her tender flesh. She continued to pant and whimper as her orgasm continued to wash over her; she was going mad with pleasure and enjoying every last fucking minute of it.

"My, my. And to think I have done nothing save enter you. To think what heights you will reach once I start doing this..."

And with that the beast slowly began pumping in and out of Re-l's pussy. Every time his length moved in and out of her hole, her tiny fuck button was stimulated, forcing Re-l to enjoy one continuous orgasm after another. She was crying, near hysteria it felt so fucking good. Her brain was wiped clean with the pleasure; she was drooling and moaning in a continuous delirium of sexual fulfillment. She could not even begin to articulate words other than a basic, vulgar vocabulary that seemed to spur the beast even more, worsening her mental capabilities further. But she didn't care. She could die right here and now a happy and content woman. This was the best sex ever in the history of fucking creation. No! Not sex. This was deeper than sex. She could sense the emotional connection to this hung beastly man. Her man, her proxy? Yes. That was the word he had used to describe himself...proxy. Well whatever you may call him, this creature had the stamina of a fucking bull...she was getting worn out.

She felt fantastic! So hot, so wet. Her incessant stream of vulgarity with her "fucks" and "oh gods" proved only to fuel his sexual appetite. He had gradually increased his rhythm and tempo until he reached fever pitch, and he know felt the familiar tingle of his balls preparing to release a torrential down pour upon her unsuspecting pussy. Apparently she felt it as well. She was increasing her backwards thrust, trying to impale herself further upon his cock. She was milking his cock, willing his seed to blast forth coating the walls of her pussy. Suddenly he felt her pussy clamp down almost painfully upon his cock, she screamed in delirium and with such rampant vulgarity and decibel it actually hurt his ears. And then he released. Apparently she failed to drain him after blowing his cock. The flood gates of his balls were thrown open as the entire voluminous contents of his testicles blasted forth, rushing through his shaft before exploding out the head.

He grunted with such force. He had never climaxed with such violence. Her pussy was unimaginable. It was literally milking his cock. He looked down. She had passed out from the size of her orgasm. She slowly slipped of his cock. But he was far from done. He proceeded to coat her entire torso and breasts with his bountiful seed. She seemed blissfully ignorant he was now coating her in his creamy spunk. His knees began to buckle under the force; he felt the strength leaving him. Sadness struck him, knowing he could not tarry longer.

He quietly gathered her up into his arms, a sticky wet mess of a woman. He smiled to himself knowing he had satisfied her beyond her wildest dreams. He gently laid her down on the bed beneath the covers, staying a moment only to marvel at her bountiful breasts once more as they heaved serenely to the inhale and exhale of her body. He bent over and lovingly placed a last kiss upon her gorgeous lips; she exhaled a moan and returned the kiss in her unconscious state. Ergo Proxy leaned closely to her ear and whispered,

"I am sorry little one! I cannot tarry any longer with you. No matter how much it pains me to leave your side, I cannot stay. You will wake and find me gone. Do not forget this reality. I am real. I am flesh and blood. My godly seed now rests within your womb. You are my reason, my existence. I ask that you only remember this one name...Vincent Law...remember this name and you will find me again. I swear to you. This man will release me when the time comes. He is the key to our happiness. I love you without measure. Even though you do not know me, I know you. And so I say to you I love you Re-l Mayor. I am yours and yours alone...your god...your lover...Ergo Proxy."

He loved this woman. He had found his match after all these years. Even though his memory was full of gaping holes, he knew she would forever be a welcome part of his existence. With this final thought he quickly collected his belongings and entered as quietly through the hole as he entered. Re-l slumbered on in post-coital bliss. Her dreams filled with content and love for a beast, a man she knew nothing about.

A name suddenly populated her conscious as if with its own volition. Who is this Vincent Law?

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Sentimental Succubus A succubus falls in love with a virginal human shut-in.in NonHuman
Bound to My Mate Ch. 01 A chance encounter with her life mate.in NonHuman
A Dragon's Tale Ch. 01 An accident + magic = a man's mind in a dragon's body.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Apocalypse Slaves In a desolate future, women do what they must to survive.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Promise Promises are meant to be kept.in Romance
More Stories