Ergo Proxy Ch. 02

Story Info
Re - l learn the true identity of Vincent Law.
8.7k words
11.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two: Meetings and Partings

Author's Note: This is my second submission. At this time I am still waiting for feedback on my first chapter, but I thought "What the hell!" I'm not about to waste a brain-storm when I have them.

*

Warning! This second chapter will be much darker than the first chapter. I plan to introduce several scenes of violence that will tie into the plot and develop the story much more fully. I am hoping the stark contrast of violence will further accentuate the erotic scenes as they develop between the two main characters. For those of you are finding this story initially, I highly suggest reading my first chapter -- Ergo Proxy Chapter One: Sensual Awakening.

Please note that some of these scenes come directly from the anime series itself. However, I believe my own unique perspective and narrative will outweigh any cries of plagiarism. The stage may be the same, but the characters and their actions are moving to the motions of my own imagination; I am the master who pulls their strings. I will take this time to applaud the original writers of the series Ergo Proxy. Their unique story and character development was phenomenal; the series remains my personal favorite. Again I implore those who may enjoy it to seek it out whole heartedly.

And so let your minds be at ease good reader. Allow the deranged writings of a literary lunatic to elicit fantasy and entice imagination. Although I am truly writing these stories for my own amusement and enjoyment, I gladly share them with you. I know the basis of the stories is erotic and sexual in nature, but that should not stop other emotions from developing. Sexual gratification is grand, but sex without love may leave one hollow and empty. Take it from a crazy person; love can be a terribly powerful aphrodisiac.

******************************

Deep with the recesses of the Regency compound, the EKG alarms began to sound; it was waking up. The proxy they had desperately tried to contain and control was now relinquishing the bonds of its comatose prison. Daedalus, chief medical officer for Romdo, was frantically issuing orders to Autoreiv and Orderly alike. They had to contain her; they could not allow her to escape into the city. The city would not survive without at least one proxy. They had already allowed the original to slip between their fingers.

The Regent would have his ass if this one broke out; imagine the mischief and chaos it would create.

There was an Earth shattering scream and a sudden tremor as the proxy awoke to full consciousness. She quickly shattered the steel shackles that restrained her to the table. The proxy quickly turned her fear and anger at the table, launching it through the glass into the observation room, scattering medical personnel everywhere.

Daedalus was just recovering his wits about him. The table would have easily decapitated him if it were not for the robotic reflexes of an attending Autoreiv. He struggled to his feet, testing his balance and equilibrium as he fought to steady his hands; they were shaking terribly from fear and adrenaline. Daedalus turned his view to assess the trajectory of the offending table. A sickening trail of blood and entrails led his view to a severed arm and petite, feminine hand. A female attendant had the god awful misfortune of being in the way. Fortunately for her, she felt nothing as the 300 pound operating table crushed her skull and spinal column. The initial impact killed her instantly, saving her from playing spectator to the rest of her remains. The thought of actually feeling one's body being torn apart as it was drug across the floor was forcing his mind into shock, and he quickly dismissed the notion before he again pass out.

Daedalus immediately forced his attention back to the observatory for signs of the female proxy. He immediately regretted it. There had been three human Orderlies in the room with the proxy; none lived to regret their lots in life. Two of the orderlies were slumped together, their skulls crushed and spewing forth blood and brain matter. The third's body was hidden from view. He then saw the proxy standing in the corner of the room, there being no real corners as the room is circular. Why had this trivial fact suddenly registered with him? The proxy was breathing heavy, still trying to shake off the effects of the drug-induced coma they had kept her in for the last year. He gaped in awe and terror as her shoulders rose and fell, her breast heaving as the body worked to slow the heart-rate. Daedalus watched as the proxy raised her right hand, the head and spinal column of the third clutched tightly amongst her claws. The clear blue eyes of the proxy seemed fixed upon him. The respirator surgically attached to her throat and face obscured the horrid features he knew were present. The proxy raised a bloody claw of her left hand and pointed directly at Daedalus. Before his mind could interpret the electrical impulses his brain was transmitting, she hurled the Orderly's head at his own like cannon fire. It was perverse luck he was able to catch the severed head before his own joined it. He looked down at this macabre marionette and shuddered, quickly dropping the remains to the floor; the eyes seemed fixed in accusation as the head rolled to a stop.

When Daedalus again found the strength to raise his head, the proxy was gone. He had forgotten how fucking fast these things are. With his strength quickly waning, he slumped to the floor. It was only then Daedalus discovered the unfortunate state of his underwear. He cursed himself crawling into the fetal position, sobbing like a newborn infant. He gently rocked himself, trying to calm the calamitous riot now brewing in his mind. He never felt so immature and vulnerable in his twenty years. How was he ever going to face the Regent? How could he face Re-l? Monad Proxy had escaped.

*******************************

Re-l slumbered in luxurious delirium. She could still feel his powerful embrace around her slight frame. The memory of his powerful member thrusting in and out of her was still very fresh in her mind. Her pussy was sore from the coital abuse it had received hours before but despite the aches and pains, she was desperate and hungry for more. In her unconscious state she continued to finger herself, keeping her vaginal lips deliciously wet as she continued to replay the activities of last night. A single name continued to circulate throughout the folds of her memory...Vincent Law! She was blissfully asleep when the beast had whispered this name to her. He had also whispered his own...Ergo Proxy. These two names were linked to one another. The beast had said this Vincent Law was the key to releasing him. Release him how? Was he a prisoner of some sort?

It was with a rude start she thrust her eyes open. Her gaze fell upon the robotic arm of her Autoreiv Iggy. The ruby glow of his eyes seemed to echo concern, even though Iggy was incapable of facial expressions.

"What the fuck happened to you?!" this sudden outburst forced her eyes open. She remembered programming his personality with all the delicious cursory vocabulary she was familiar with. However, it was unlike Iggy to swear so flippantly this early in the morning.

"What do you mean what the fuck happened to me? I got shagged senseless last night and enjoyed every last god-damn minute of it. How dare you come barging into my bed chamber unannounced screaming as if you had a right to, you fucking poor excuse for a second-hand vibrator!" She screamed in response.

"You're one to talk. I am not the one covered from head to torso in sticky ejaculate like it was clown makeup. Have you seen your apartment? It is in utter ruins. An entire fucking wall is missing. Just how many men did you have up here last night?" He continued in his pre-programmed persona.

"Just one glorious hung beast of sexuality. He fucked me so good I think I broke every single noise ordinance in this district, and then some. What the fuck do you care? It's not like it was a crime." She said.

"Actually it is. We found an immigrant passed out naked a couple of hours ago directly beneath your apartment. We are still determining what the hell he was doing in this part of town after curfew. By looking at your sorry ass, I wouldn't doubt if he proceeded to rape you and modify your memory with some black market hallucinogen. I'm still trying to process the copious amounts of semen you are dipped in. Perhaps he has been saving up the fruits of his masturbatory sessions like some demented pervert? The Ministry of Justice has him in custody and has ordered you to appear to make a statement and identify this poor fuck." Iggy finished this last sentence with an air of 'what the fuck have you gone and done now, you stupid bitch!'

"How many times do I need to remind you to be more careful...you are the granddaughter of the Regent for..." He didn't finish.

"Application off!" Re-l practically screamed. She had had quite enough of this annoying robot.

Iggy immediately went rigid at the default command, returning to a state of perfect attention. God! Maybe she had made this glorified waffle iron too human-like. He actually annoyed her more than her fucking grandfather, if that were possible. Thinking of whom, she quickly reassessed her physical appearance. She was still completely naked and covered in the beast's cum. She ordered Iggy out of the room to shower and dress; she didn't need her grandfather's death from a heart attack on her conscience. Of course if he did die, it would fucking serve him right for spying on her through that blasted Autoreiv.

As she stepped out of the shower refreshed and ready for another day, she noticed a fresh outfit lying on the bed. Iggy was very good at his job, which pretty much meant catering to her every whim. As she quickly dressed, she stepped outside to the living area to the breakfast table. A fresh cup of coffee was set next to the morning dossier. She quietly perused the official documents and sipped her coffee. Iggy was busying himself in setting her hair. He was the only one she allowed near her precious mane. She had programmed him specifically to style her hair in a very exact manner. He was after all the perfect one to do so.

"Done!" he announced.

"Perfect as always, Iggy. What would I do without you?" she asked.

"I don't even like to think about it. You are my reason d'être! I was built for you and you alone. Without you I am only...what did you call me...a poor excuse for a second-hand vibrator?" He jibed recalling her previous insult.

"And don't you fucking forget it!" She quickly remarked. An Autoreiv's reason d'être was as paramount as Robotics' Three Laws. The assigned human was their reason for existence. Without them, they would simply cease to function. It was this simple fact that made the Cogito virus very dangerous. It was believed this virus removed this vital command structure allowing Autoreivs to reason for themselves; more than not, the robot mind reasoned it was simply more logical to kill the master than live without them. The robotic equivalent to a soul; and a soul in this society was a very dangerous, dangerous idea.

"Alright, I'm ready to leave! I don't want to give that fuck Raul anymore ammunition against me than he has already." She pouted, her mood souring quickly. Raul was the head of the Ministry of Justice and a pompous ass to boot. She had long known he coveted the Regency. She knew he was always one step behind her grandfather, scheming on what to do with this city as soon as his corpse was cold. She was still fuming over the narcissism of the egotistical fool as they walked into the Ministry foyer.

************************

Vincent Law was in absolute misery. He was naked on the cold metal floor. The guards had simply picked him up off the street and thrown him in the cell. They would not even impart a shred of cloth to cover his nakedness. Not only was he suffering from black outs of the last twelve hours, his skull felt three sizes too small for his brain. He had asked the guard for a pain reliever, but the guard had simply looked at him and said,

"Why? When the bullet you will be receiving in a few hours will do the same fucking thing?"

He was racking his mind on what the fuck had happened to him. The last thing he remembered was driving home on his speeder after that last appointment with the frigid bitch and musing on fucking her ass and making her squeal like a stuck pig. Wait! That wasn't the last thing...he remembered his little fantasy turning to thoughts of Re-l...exotic, sexy, forbidden...his headache suddenly reached a new peak in intensity and pain and threatened to split his skull in two.

Suddenly, his mind was racked with images too numerous and too frequent to properly catalog and inventory. Had he done what they charge he had? Had he really broken into her apartment? Had he really raped her? He knew this last was false. He would never force himself upon her, he loved her! This last revelation came to him as a surprise, but not an unwelcome one. He loved her! Somehow or another he knew this was a constant since seeing her for the first time in the cafeteria, but the revelation was no less powerful. Every fiber of his being seemed drawn, like an electromagnet toward her voluptuous core. But this haze, this damn fog that seemed to settle around his memory. Why couldn't he remember? His last conscious thought was of he and Re-l in the throes of passion as the pain forced his frail human body to relent to the blackness.

The dreams he had were always the same. Every fitful, sleepless night was a repeat of this horrid nightmare. He was on a barren plain. He was running for an endless horizon, trying to escape a fog that threatened to engulf him. He was trying to outrun him; this horrid beast in a kabuki mask. The beast would call out to him, taunt him, beckon him stop and listen to reason; the reason of futility.

"You can't outrun me! You can't outrun your true self!" The beast would taunt.

And every time Vincent would trip and the beast would envelop him. Vincent felt himself transforming into the beast. Watch as his skin was replaced by charcoal-gray fur, his teeth elongating into fangs, his fingers and nails lengthening into vicious claws, his hair lengthening into a dark, raven mane of untamed hair. Finally he felt himself place the kabuki mask over his face to obscure his true identity. But what was his real face? Vincent or the beast?

A new revelation came to him in this dream-like state. As his frail human shell sat slumped upon the cold prison floor of the Ministry of Justice, his mind was frantically trying to piece together the fragments of memory now moving in and out of his subconscious. The answers were here!

Suddenly the swirling fragments, dancing around him like so many pieces of paper, began to meld together creating a new form. The form began to shine with a brilliance of the sun, Vincent shielded his eyes. When he looked once more, Re-l stood before him.

She was beautiful, she was intoxicating, and she was naked. Her flawless ivory skin seemed to sparkle, a thin mist of perspiration coating her nubile frame. Her perfect breasts were proudly displayed before his gaze, the small nipples hardening in apparent arousal. Her hair was flowing around her naked body, framing her heart-shaped ass and perfectly toned stomach. Her small, delicate fingers massaged and teased her body, sliding slowly down to cup her sex. Her fingers were teasing and massaging her womanly petals, the folds of her flower slowly opening with every caress. She looked at him with a wanton desire as she began to slip a finger in and out of her hole, slowly masturbating herself. Her gaze never wavering from his own as she continued to pleasure herself, her lips curling into a wicked smile, licking her lips with every motion of her hand. She was mere inches from his body, begging for him to take her.

He stood before his perfect nymph a raging beast watching her perverted performance. She continued to entice him with a mixture of innocence and open depravity; her brown eyes were open and wet with urgency and a small fire was slowly building as her vision began to glaze over. And then she was cumming. Her body collapsed into his embrace as she screamed in sweet agony. Her breath was ragged; her mouth was open and gasping for air as she continued to ride out the orgasm. She wrapped her legs around his massive thigh and frantically ground her sex against his bulging muscles, her mouth open in a silent expression. She brought herself again to the cliff of orgasm, throwing herself to the waves of pleasure. She cried out, screaming his name, sobbing into his sculpted chest. As her shuddering subsided, she looked up into his chiseled face with a look of pure devotion. He could only smile and kiss her lips as she continued to look at him sheepishly, like a girl who was just caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

Their kissing started as innocent and loving; it ended with her sucking intently on his tongue, threatening to suck the very life out of him. They broke their embrace as she pressed a finger against his lips. He kissed and nuzzled her finger as she proceeded to place small, deliberate kisses on his neck, moving lower and lower. She reached his pectorals and began to nibble and suck on his now erect nipples. He shuddered in absolute pleasure, tiny fireworks erupting in front of his eyes. She giggled and continued to bathe his nipple with her hot wet tongue. Vincent began to buck his hips at her expert ministrations; he felt he would come just from her licking him. He was somewhat relieved but also disappointed as she ceased and continued her migration south. She stopped for a moment to worship his rock hard abdominals. His perfectly toned stomach rippled and moved with every intake of breath. She proceeded to kiss and massage his wondrous stomach, in awe of his statuesque appearance.

She looked up at his face, almost pleading for permission to continue. A look of absolute innocence as she batted her eye lashes at him. He simply melted into those warm, brown eyes. There was no way in this life or the next he could deny her anything. As he nodded in the affirmative, her expression took on a sudden evil and wicked grin. She began to attack his navel, dipping her tongue and caressing his massive indentation. This caused him to erupt in laughter and shiver as he quickly held her shoulders, forcing her away from his stomach. She continued to flick her tongue, attempting to reattach herself once more. He quickly lifted her tiny frame into a crushing embrace, thrusting his tongue down her throat, gaining a giggling moan from this naughty nymph. He continued to hold his precious Re-l like a fine porcelain doll, but attack her mouth like the bitch in heat she was. He felt her temperature continue to rise as her delicate skin began to color with arousal. She began to grind herself against his stiffened cock, trying to entrap his engorged member between her folds. He set her down on her knees and commanded her to blow him.

She grasped his godly staff with a wanton hunger. She wasted no time kissing or playing with the head, the time for foreplay was past. She pounced upon his cock, forcing his massive mushroom down her throat with a hungry gulp. She continued to relax her throat, suppressing her gag reflex to allow his considerable length to invade her further. She began to deep throat his cock in earnest. She was allowing him to fuck her face with wanton abandonment, allowing him to treat her like a filthy cock whore. He began to buck his hips in increased momentum as he felt his orgasm tear through his body. He came with such ferocity he feared she would choke on the massive volume of semen now rushing down her throat. She refused to give up. She simply sealed her gorgeous lips around the head of his cock and continually sucked. His seed filling her mouth to excess with every testicular spasm. As his orgasm ebbed to completion, he saw her mouth coated with his creamy spunk. She opened her mouth to allow him one final view as she swallowed the last of his massive load down her throat. She then proceeded to lick her lips and the inside of her mouth, trying to ingest every ounce of his seed like it was the sweetest honey.