Ergo Proxy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite his torrential orgasm, his cock was still rock hard. She wasted no time after her little snack. Re-l turned slowly around on all fours, lowering her face to the floor, wiggling her ass up at him, enticing him to bury his thick fuck rod in her velvet love box. He knelt down behind and prepared to mount her. He began his assault with more foreplay, just to ensure she was indeed ready to receive his cock. He bent over and slowly placed kisses along her neck, sliding his tongue along her collar bone. Goose bumps and shivers signaled a favorable return on his investment. When he reached her right shoulder he gently took her flesh into his mouth, chewing and nibbling before biting down with some force. This caused a small groan of pain which quickly changed into strong mewls of pleasure. She began pushing back on his frame, trying to impale herself once more on his pole.

Vincent chuckled and spoke in a voice not entirely his own, "patience little one! All good things come to those who wait."

With these words he slid his tongue from the base of her neck, using the rough flat part of his tongue to ride her spinal column to her ass. This caused more groaning, mewling, and goose bumps. At the base of her divine ass Vincent began to become mischievous in his actions. He began to nibble on her ass, sucking and biting her cheek to redness. She was delirious with pleasure, practically humping his face while he mouthed her ass. A quick slap on her rump was enough to startle her to be still. He looked at her little puckered hole with a delicious grin on his face. He bent his face to her ass and began tonguing her dirty little hole.

She squealed and mewled like a vamp, "you like that?! You like tonguing my dirty hole, you like tonguing your horny little bitch? God! I am burning up! Please, for the love of God! Please fuck me! Stick that huge fucking cock in my little hole and break me! Fuck!!!"

Vincent took her pleadings in stride. He decided to ignore her. He was going to drive her to the edge of insanity, and then, when she reached the breaking point, he would plunge his huge cock in her pussy sending her screaming over the edge into oblivion.

She was shivering in agony now. If he didn't know better he would have guessed she were cold. But he knew a fever had enveloped her tiny body, her temperature rising with every passing moment. She was sweating and rutting on the floor, trying everything in her power to entice him to enter her, to give her what she really wanted. To fuck the living day light out of her and put her away soaking wet. She could not stand it anymore; she began to finger fuck herself furiously, trying to alleviate some of the heat that was threatening to consume her. Vincent quietly and patiently removed her finger, holding her delicate finger to his mouth, licking the nectar of her finger. Her eyes were glazed over completely. She was in her own world.

"Please! Please my wonderfully hung master! I am your little cock slave. Please let me feel your massive staff rip through my tiny pussy. I have been ever so bad and must be punished for making your raging cock so hard. Please punish me. Make your little cock whore a good girl once more!" She was pleading; on the verge of tears she was so horny.

Vincent's heart nearly broke seeing her in this self-induced agony. He nearly gave in wanting to give everything he had to her. But he resisted. He knew she would thank him afterwards. He bent down slowly as if he was preparing to mount her. Her pussy was practically drooling; a large puddle of nectar forming beneath her. She was looking back over her shoulder, a rampant hunger in her eyes. She was swaying her ass back and forth, enticing, inviting his invasion. Vincent suddenly locked his mouth over her pussy and watched as her eyes practically popped out of her sockets. She came then and there! She howled, she cursed, fucking his face, forcing his tongue deeper and deeper.

"Oh my God! Fuck! Fuck! Fuuuuckkk!!! My God! My beautiful, giant God! You don't know what you are doing to...to...me...oh FUCK!!!" she continued to curse his name, bucking her hips across his mouth, flooding his throat with her cum.

Finally Vincent released her and watched with a mixture of lust and humor as she collapsed to her knees shaking and whimpering as her massive orgasm continued to ravage the pleasure center of her brain. But before she could take a breath of recovery, Vincent lined up his cock, rubbing his length up and down her slit. Re-l looked back in surprise and lust as Vincent plunge his cock into her waiting fuck hole in one swift thrust.

He buried his considerable length until he felt his massive tip knocking softly at the door to her womb. Fuck she was tight! Despite his size, she was more than able to adjust to him, her muscles continually massaging and teasing his shaft, trying to milk him to orgasm. He decided to wait just a moment and enjoy the sensation of her hot velvet box. Re-l looked back at him in lustful impatience; she had other ideas. She needed to be fucked, and the fucked right the hell now! She took matters into her own hands and began to slide her hips back and forth; her inner vaginal lips clinging to his shaft, memorizing every bump and vein along its entirety. She began to move in earnest, whimpering and pulsating with every thrust. Vincent could feel the beginnings of her orgasm as she increased her pace, trying to bring about the little death she was craving. Suddenly her pussy clamped down with a force disproportionate to her small size. She came with ferocity, cursing and crying out his name,

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! My GOOOOODDD! My glorious fucking GOD! Ergo! Vincent! Ergo! Fuck me! I love you! I love your cock! I....AAAAGGGGGHHHH!!!"

With a guttural scream she flushed his cock with girl jism. Her nectar was running down her ass, soaking his balls and thighs. She was literally hot! Her nectar was scalding with a sexual intensity that threatened to burn them both. After her orgasm she slipped of his cock panting and whimpering as over-sensitized nerves continued to fire random impulses to the pleasure center of her brain. She was delirious. Her eyes were large and out of focus. A small trail of drool formed at the edge of her mouth. Her cold exterior image of control and pomposity shattered to the core, leaving the pure and vulnerable sexual interior exposed.

Vincent (Ergo) chuckled deeply in his throat. She was broken. All her coldness and arrogance could not withstand his sexual assault. His cock was her addiction now. She would do anything and everything for a fix. But this coital act was not about control; their coupling was about love. He was imparting a piece of his soul to this small, delicate creature. Despite the sheer physical bliss they received from one another, their connection was far deeper than either one fully understood. Vincent felt a warmth wash over him as he looked at his naked nymphomaniac gasping for air on the ground, forcing her heart beat back to a steady rhythm.

"Don't rest for too long my pet. I am far from done with you this day. You will be unable to walk correctly for a week after the fuck I am going to give you!" he boasted.

There was a lustful fear now in Re-l's eyes. This gorgeous beast with the horse cock was going to kill her with pleasure. To die of pleasure? She could not think of a better way to die. Vincent looked down upon her as Ergo Proxy. The kabuki mask of his anonymity evaporating as his true face revealed itself. He saw himself in the pools of her doe-like eyes; those gorgeous amber orbs reflected a perfect image of who he truly was. He saw the beast, but behind the mask was his face...his face. The face of Vincent law stared back in mock horror; he was the beast, the proxy known as Ergo. He was the deliverer of death. The revelation did nothing to quench the lustful feelings that were now coursing through his blood stream; it caused a new confidence to come over him. He lifted the tiny Re-l into a crushing embrace, thrusting his tongue down her hot little mouth.

She moaned into his mouth as she inhaled his scent through her nose. She returned his kiss with ferocity of her own. Her moist quim was leaking her arousal over his chest and cock. Each fought fiercely for superiority in one another's mouths. Their tongues chasing each other, catching and dueling. The moment seemed to go on forever until his emerald eyes locked on her brown eyes in a knowing gesture. She nodded her head in understanding and reached down to grab his massive piece of steel. She gingerly guided his cock to her quivering hole, the lips opening and closing in anticipation, hungry to wrap themselves once more around his monstrous organ. She slowly allowed his bulbous mushroom to penetrate her and with a long, laborious gasp, she impaled herself until she felt the tip of his cock brushing against her womb. Her eyes opened wide and her mouth locked in a perpetual "O". She moaned with the exertion and the feeling of being absolutely stuffed. She would never tire of this magnificent cock; she would rather die than give up a chance to fuck him again and again....and again.

Their rhythm was not hurried. All though each hungered for one another, their passions unquenchable, they understood that here and now, time had no meaning. They could indulge in one another, bask in the warmth each had for the other. Re-l never relinquished his gaze, and Vincent returned hers with equal intensity. Their thoughts and desires seemed to synchronize with each and every thrust. Vincent moved his massive hands underneath her buttocks, kneading and massaging the glorious orbs of ass flesh. His hands became increasingly moist, lubricated with her increasing arousal. He moved his hand directly underneath her pussy to collect a sample of her nectar. He brought the finger to her mouth, motioning her to suck upon her own juices. She accepted the finger with a hungry stare, sucking and licking at her own arousal, grinding with a renewed passion upon his giant fuck stick.

Their rhythm was reaching a new intensity as she continually rode up and down, the lips of her pussy grasping and pulling on his cock, as if fearing its removal would be their last embrace. Vincent again wetted his fingers at her dripping fuck box and then moved his hand to the entrance of her puckered rosebud. Re-l's eyes popped open in surprise and arousal as she felt the tip of his talon slip gingerly into her asshole. The sensation was too much and she screamed out as a torrential orgasm ripped through her body. The orgasm forced the entrance to her womb to expand, allowing Vincent's massive cock to slide into her sacred chamber, Re-l slipping down and burying all 12 inches into her body, their pubic hair mingling as she experienced one massive orgasm after another.

This increased sensation as he buried himself to the hilt in his tiny Re-l became too much and triggered his own massive orgasm. He grunted loudly and threw back his head with a massive growl.

She was sobbing and uttering incoherently, "Are you cum.m....cumming...oh my God! Cum in me! Fill me with your godly spunk! Fuck! Fuck! FUUUUUUUCCCCK!"

His semen began to whitewash her interior in its entirety. Her womb was filled to the brink as more and more of his spunk continued to invade her vaginal cavity. The sensation proved too much as Vincent watched Re-l's eyes roll into the back of her head and pass out. He continued to spray and spray his massive load into her bloated quim until he too felt the cold touches of black darkness take him and he passed out, falling backwards with his cock still buried in her cunt.

**************************

Vincent forced his vision to focus as a bright light was thrown on in the cold cell. His body ached and his head continued to throb. He looked down at himself and started as he was covered with copious amounts of his own semen. It was a dream! He had passed out and had a wet dream of fucking Re-l. My God! The intensity and the reality of his fantasy had been unreal. He began to sit up as the sticky nut concoction began to dry. He was drenched from the neck down in the adhesive mess. Never before had he come like this and he was not even conscious for the event.

The door to his cell was thrown open and the guards walked in. They stopped and looked at the absolute mess he had made of himself.

"Would you look at this!?!" The one guard said to the other, "he fucking creamed himself like a god-damn fire hose. What a fucking mess! You're about to die and all you can think of is getting off one more time? You sick twisted fuck! We are going to enjoy filling you full of holes you demented fuck!"

And with that he sent a savage kick to Vincent's solo-plexus, forcing him to double over in agony. Again the guard's foot lashed out, connecting with Vincent, just under his chin. This laid Vincent out flat with his head cracking against the cold surface of the cell floor.

The guard barked at the second, "Go get the hose so we can clean this guy off! I don't want to be looking at his own cum during the execution. In the mean time, I am going to remind this fuck what a piece of shit he really is. Stupid immigrant scum!!"

The guard continued to kick ferociously at Vincent as he tried to protect his head and stomach. The guard then had a wicked idea and it showed as a sickening grin upon his face. With the heel of his boot, the guard brought the force of his weight down on Vincent's testicles, causing him to scream in agony. Vincent raised his head, turned it to one side, and vomited profusely as the pain from his testicles brought his headache to an intensity he could barely stand. His temples were throbbing and his frontal lobe felt like it was trying to escape through the front of his skull. The guard stood over him gloating with a fierce intensity of superiority and hatred. A vicious grin was again across his face as the guard raised his boot to again assault Vincent's genitalia. This time Vincent grabbed the foot and twisted with all his might as he heard the bones cracking in the guard's foot and ankle.

The guard screamed and began punch Vincent repeatedly to relinquish his iron hold on his foot.

"You fucking scum! You fucking piece of worthless trash! You broke my fucking ankle! I'll kill you for this. I'll fucking kill you!" The guard screamed in anguish.

He continued to unload blow after blow, trying to get Vincent to release him. Vincent however refused to relinquish. He was going to show this fucker what pain would really feel like. He again twisted the guard's ankle and watched as his eyes popped and tears of sheer agony began to fall. The guard only cursed him harder and began to renew his assault. But Vincent just ignored the blows, they were nothing compared to the pain this fucker had caused when he stepped on his nuts. With an iron grip Vincent held onto the guard's ankle with his left hand; with his right Vincent delivered a powerful blow to the guard's patella. He heard a satisfying crack as he felt the guard's knee cap split in two. The guard screamed with a renewed intensity falling to the ground in a heap, the guard held his leg in agony, trying to nurse it as best he could.

Vincent was in the process of standing when three more guards entered the room. Two manned a large water cannon. The third wielding a large truncheon. The water cannon was turned on and aimed at Vincent, forcing him back away from the crippled guard. The man with the truncheon raced around Vincent, coming behind him. With a large swing he brought the truncheon down across Vincent's knees, forcing him to kneel while the water cannon continued to spray him. The water was turned off and the cannon tossed outside the cell. All three men were now armed with truncheons and looking to avenge their fallen comrade. They raced into Vincent swinging.

*****************************

Re-l sat in the observation room watching Vincent. This couldn't be the same man she saw in the ARR cafeteria, could it? It most definitely wasn't the same man (beast) from last night, was it? There were a thousand questions floating through her mind and an emotion was attached to every single one. And every emotion was centered around this man. How could she allow herself to feel this way? She was never out of control with herself. She was always centered and focused on maintaining and controlling her emotions. Never had someone made her feel the way she did about this man in the next room. Again, it was his eyes that were the culprit. Those emerald green eyes of such clarity and power, but sadness at the same time. Every time she focused on them she felt her knees weakening and her pussy becoming drenched with desire. She hated this man...this Vincent Law...because of the way he made her feel. He made her feel so sensual, so wickedly naughty, so wanted, so loved...yes...she felt loved when she looked into those intoxicating green eyes. It was causing a conflict to rage within her soul. This Vincent Law is supposedly the man she needed to seek out. Her head was still swimming with the lustful desire she was feeling for the feel of the beast's cock still pounding in and out of her willing snatch. She shook her head to alleviate the fantasy that threatened to cloud her judgment.

She was not lost on the fact that this man, this Vincent Law, was gorgeously attractive. The first time she had seen him was with an immigrant work uniform covering almost every inch of him, and that god awful hair style with his dark black locks hanging over his eyes. But now! Good God! She was taken aback when she was first led into the observation room and the protective shield was raised to allow her to see inside the cell. For the first time she could look at his face, without that blasted hair being in his eyes. There sat Vincent sulking miserable on the cell floor, completely and utterly NAKED. She immediately chastised herself for thinking of all the deliciously wicked things she wanted to do with this man. His arms and legs were sculpted hardness, his thighs thick and sinewy. His chest was large, broad and muscular. His large pectorals rose and fell with every breath he took. His abdominals were, in her most expert opinion, perfect. His stomach was perfectly wash board flat, with a thick six pack adornment. Yum!

She thought of running her tongue from those perfect pectorals down to his awesome abs. And from there down to his fucking huge cock. She had gasped when she eyed his massive organ swinging between his legs. It was just as large and impressive as the beast last night. In fact, take away the hair and fangs and this was her beast. Re-l had to snap out of it. If she didn't she would orgasm and then have to explain to Raul why her seat was soaking wet. She checked herself and quickly removed her hand between her legs, a definite drop of moisture coating her fingers. God! She had been diddling her clit like a whore. She looked away from Vincent sheepishly, ashamed but obviously aroused and wondered if he could see the state she was in, the state that he was causing.

It was with shocked surprise when she watched him grasp his head in utter pain and finally collapse into unconsciousness. She continued to watch him, his breathing shallow and labored for the first few minutes. He was lying on his back when she first noticed his cock begin to rise. He was aroused in his unconscious state. She was not sure, but she reasoned she was the cause of his current predicament. The thought brought a wicked grin to her face as she imagined him fantasizing about her, fucking her, using her for his own perverted pleasures. God! She couldn't help it. She immediately put her hand down into her lap again and began fingering her clit furiously. She was feeling so fucking hot right now and the current situation of being in a room filled with strangers was awakening a new exhibitionist streak. The thought of so many people watching her cum was only increasing her arousal exponentially. She watched with pure delight as Vincent's cock reached its full rigidity. She was amazed to see his hips begin to gyrate and buck as his unconscious arousal increased.