Ergo Proxy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked around surreptitiously to see if anyone had taken notice of her coital activities; everyone seemed engrossed in their work. Gratefully, Iggy was upstairs in Raul's office receiving a full debriefing and status report. She knew he would be gone for some time. Her audacity increased as she proceeded to edge her skirt up slightly and move her panties to the side, allowing her unfettered access to her dripping hole. She plunge one, then two fingers into her sopping wet cunt. She began to whimper silently as her sensitive nerve bundle and clitoris was stimulated again and again. She began to pant and buck her hips in time to his as she continued to finger fuck herself. He screamed out her name in a deep gravelly voice! This forced her to stop masturbating herself and devote full and undivided attention to him. Suddenly she watched in amazement as Vincent reached his orgasm, holding still and releasing a torrent of cum. And he came like a fucking fire hose! His prick continued to ejaculate stream after stream of delicious cum in the air in one continuous arc that landed all over himself and the immediate area. She let herself go into blissful orgasm, whimpering and moaning silently as she continued to watch Vincent explode all over the room. It was a fucking mess! A giant, glorious, cum-soaked mess. She only wished it was she that was now covered in his baby juice. The mere thought of the taste of his cum caused a second orgasm to ripple silently through her body.

She was trying to control her breathing when she witnessed the guards come in and began beating and kicking Vincent without mercy. Her anger was immediate and fierce. She screamed at the nearest guard, a fat female cow of a woman, directing her attention to the offending scene. The woman simply nodded and excused herself and walked past. Apparently, this type of activity was very common in the prison. It probably explained why so many prisoners failed to appear for their own trials; they were either dead or broken and bleeding at the time. She screamed and felt her heart sink as she watched the fat pig of a guard step mercilessly on Vincent's scrotum. His agonizing scream felt like a thousand needles piercing her heart. His emerald eyes were open in pure agony, quickly screwing shut in pain. She was in tears and quietly sobbing when she watched with satisfaction as Vincent exacted his revenge on the bloated swine.

'Serves you right you fat fuck!' she thought.

Her triumph was quickly overshadowed with the continued abuse. She felt her heart racing; a need was building to help Vincent. She needed to get him away from this fucking place. She bolted for the door as she watched the men abandon the water cannon outside the door; the door to the cell was left wide open. She found the stairwell and bound down the steps three at a time, racing to find access to the cell block.

She was rounding the corner when she heard Vincent scream out in pain. She raced down the long corridor, her vision set upon the water cannon lying in the hallway. Without thinking of her own safety, she picked up the water cannon and directed the nozzle at the guards now hitting Vincent with their truncheons.

She screamed, "Let him go you disgusting pigs!"

She proceeded to turn the water on unaware that her tiny body could not handle the exertion the water pressure would create. She was thrown back against the opposite wall, knocking the water cannon from her hands and quickly soaking her entire body. The guards now turning their attention on her laughed and mocked at her own stupidity.

"Looks like we need to teach this little cunt some manners." The one guard said.

"Seems like she could also use some tutelage in properly handling a large hose. What do you say boys? Should we teach her how?" The second guard asked.

The other two guards nodded their heads with evil grins on their faces. They quickly advanced and surrounded Re-l. She screamed and clawed at the guards.

"Don't you know who I am? I am Re-l Mayor, my grandfather is the fucking Regent. Don't you dare lay a finger on me you fucking animals!" she screamed.

This caused them to pause only momentarily. The three seemed supremely confident in their surroundings and their abilities to evade prosecution. Two guards grabbed her wrists and ankles and proceeded to carry her back inside the cell. The third guard pressed a button to lower the protective shield around the cell. They did not want any witnesses to what was about to occur. Fuck the rules and fuck the regent! This little prissy bitch needed a lesson in manners.

Vincent was lying in a pool of his own blood. He was moaning softly and was slipping in and out of consciousness. The guards considered him no threat to them. The guard who Vincent crippled was unconscious. Two guards lifted him up and placed him in the hallway, signaling a medical team to take him away. They promptly returned to the cell and closed the door. They were not going to have an audience.

The one guard looked smugly at Vincent and shouted, "We are going to fuck your girlfriend now shithead! She was stupid enough to stop us from killing you. Little cunt is going to learn to enjoy the feel of real men. You can watch if you stay conscious long enough you perverted fuck!"

Two guards proceeded to hold a struggling Re-l to the floor while the third quickly lowered his pants, stroking his cock in preparation for penetration. The two guards were screaming and slapping Re-l, telling her to be quiet. She was frantically screaming and clawing at anything she could get her fingers on. Her makeup was smeared with tears of real fear falling down her cheeks. When the first guard made a move to mount her, she screamed at the top of her lungs,

"Vincent! Save me!"

************************

The reaction was immediate. A blood-curdling roar echoed from the corner of the cell. Before any of the three guards could even register a response to this, Ergo Proxy was standing behind the guard who was trying to penetrate Re-l. He forcefully grabbed the pricks hair and dragged him off her.

Re-l watched in horror and satisfaction as Ergo lifted the guard over his head. She watched as his naked body bulged as it lifted the fat fuck's pudgy body over his head and with a speed bordering super-human, brought the man's spine crashing down upon his knee. The guard's body instantly folded like a chair, his body contorting sickeningly into itself in death. The other two guards made a move for their weapons as they released their grip on Re-l.

One guard was able to lay his hand upon his truncheon just in time to watch his arm ripped out his socket. The arm was then wielded like a club and brought slamming across the side of the guard's head. The force of the blow was enough to rip the head from his shoulders. His body twitching in death. The jugular artery spewing forth blood into empty space as the headless guard fell forward to his knees.

The third and final guard had abandoned his weapon and was frantically making his way for the door. Witnessing the death of his two friends in such quick succession had removed all the starch from his shorts. He was whimpering and screaming to get the fuck out of the cell. His pants quickly began to color as he lost control of his bladder. In a flash, Ergo was behind him. And before the guard could notice movement, Ergo punched a hole through his back and chest cavity, the guard's heart was in his hand as he looked down one final time. Ergo removed his hand allowing the body to slump to the floor. Only then did he allow his anger to ebb as his bloodlust quickly dissipated.

He quickly turned his head and found Re-l clutching herself in the corner. He approached her silently and felt her body tremble as he picked her up to cradle her to his breast. She was shivering involuntarily from the experience.

"Are you okay little one?" he asked in his most calming voice.

"I am now that you are here. Take me away from this horrible place. Make forget this ever happened." She pleaded with him.

Immediately the trembling ceased as she nuzzled her head lovingly into his chest. She quickly fell fast asleep, exhausted as the adrenaline left her system.

Ergo needed no encouragement to make an exit. With one mighty punch, the cell wall crumbled like the walls of ancient Jericho. He leapt the three stories to the ground and still carrying Re-l in a loving embrace, made his way into the depths of the city. Soon he would take her away from this horrid existence. Soon they would be free.

*************************

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Sentimental Succubus A succubus falls in love with a virginal human shut-in.in NonHuman
Guardian Wolf Ch. 01 He is her mate. She just doesn't know it yet.in NonHuman
Bred A werewolf marks and breeds his new mate.in NonHuman
Hairy Men Photographer longs to be taken by wild, hairy brute.in NonHuman
Magic has Benefits Ch. 01 A Bandit Lord captures a pretty young Half Elf Prince.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories