Eric and Sarah

Story Info
An interracial love story.
10.9k words
4.34
40.9k
43
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,129 Followers

There are no BBC sluts or white whores for black pimps or anything like that in this story. If that's what you're looking for, move on.

*****

My name is Sarah Pennington. I am twenty six years old. I stand five feet ten inches in my bare feet. I have bright auburn hair and green eyes. My weight stays around one hundred and fifty pounds. I wear a C cup bra. I'm in my last semester of law school.

I didn't date much in high school because of my height. Most of the boys were shorter than I was. The guys on the basketball team noticed me but I never dated them. They were just too full of themselves.

In college there was a bigger dating pool. I met a few guys that weren't intimidated by my height but none of them fired my rocket. I did date one guy during my freshman year. I had to go with tradition and lose my cherry. Our romance lasted about a month. He was a nice guy but I knew it would never blossom into anything special. We were more like friends with benefits. We parted friends. School was pretty intense and most of my time involved studying. I did date and occasionally fell into bed now and then with the nicer guys. There was never that spark I was looking for. Word got around that I could be had but it wasn't easy. I felt I could live with that.

I'm in the last three weeks of school. My last project is to write a complaint brief. It was a wrongful termination complaint. My professor had given me the supposed details of the case. I turned it in five days before the last day.

On the last day my professor calls me into his office. I sat and see a copy of my complaint laying on his desk.

"Hello, Sarah. You're probably wondering why I asked you here."

"Yes, sir. I hope my complaint wasn't that bad."

He chuckles.

"No. Quite the opposite. It is the best I've seen in a long while.".

I breathed a deep sigh of relief.

"There's something I want to do for you. I don't do it often. Just with some of my outstanding students. There is a former student of mine that has a very good practice. I called him and told him about you. I faxed him a copy our this paper you handed in. He wants to talk to you. I want you to call him and set up an appointment. It's up to you to land the job."

"Wow. I never expected this. What kind of law does he handle?"

"He's very diversified. I think everything except criminal law."

"Thank you, so much. I hope I can live up to your expectations."

"I'm confident you will. Now, get out of here and go set the world on fire."

He came around the desk and gave me a fatherly hug. I left feeling like I was on top of the world.

******************

My name is Eric Richards. I'm thirty two years old. I stand six feet four inches tall. My weight hovers around two hundred fifteen to two hundred twenty five pounds. I have a gym membership and attend three times a week. I'm proud and well endowed. At full hard my uncut cock measures eight and one half inches in length and seven inches in circumference.

After working for a couple of law firms in LA and Orange county I opened my own practice. My father helped by cashing in couple of CD's he had. It covered my start up expenses. It took a few years but I'm doing well. I have eight lawyers and twelve paralegals working for me as well as the normal office staff. They easily keep their billable hours up according to our business plan. My business grew quickly after I caught one huge case that got me the name, Rain Maker. It made the local news broadcasts and I was in demand. It was a wrongful death case against a swimming pool company. They installed the drain wrong. A young boy caught his swimming suit on a protruding screw and drowned. He was an only child and his mother had a hysterectomy after his birth. The contractors insurance company had the deep pockets. The payoff was in the seven figure range.

My college professor sends me a student from time to time. I hired all of the ones he sent. Two days ago I got a fax from him. The cover letter suggested that I meet and consider this graduate for employment. He gave her high praise.

A week later my secretary buzzed me.

"Yes, Emily."

"Sarah Pennington just called. Remember? She's the one Professor Berkowitz recommended. She'll be here tomorrow at eleven."

"Thank you, Emily."

*****************

I pushed the number six in the elevator. The car lurched and up I went. The door opened into a front office. A beautiful blonde was sitting behind a desk stuffing envelopes. She was definitely front office material. She looked up and smiled.

"Hello. I'm Sarah Pennington. I have an appointment with Eric Richards."

"Hello, Sarah. I'm Emily. We're expecting you. This way please."

She led me to his office. I walked in and saw him sitting behind a large desk. He stood up and up and up. He was tall and handsome. His skin was the color of dark chocolate. He smiled and I was surprised I didn't suffer from radiations burns. His male presence was so strong the feeling of being a woman swept over me.

"Hello, Ms. Pennington. Please come in."

"Hello, Mr. Richards. Thank you."

He pointed to a leather chair.

"Please, sit down. Let's get started."

"Thank you."

"First of all, please call me Eric."

"Then you can call me Sarah."

He glanced at this watch.

"It's almost lunch time. Let's go get something to eat and get acquainted."

On our way out he told Emily that we would be across the street at The Kitchen.

The hostess led us to a table in the back, picked up a reserved sign and seated us. We picked up the menus and the waitress took our order.

"Eric, I'm a little nervous. This is my first interview. Please bear with me."

"Let me calm your nerves. You're hired. How's that."

"Oh my. I didn't expect that."

"Professor Berkowitz recommended you and that's good enough for me. We read the complaint you wrote for him. We were impressed. You'll be on probation for ninety days. We'll pay you five thousand a month for that period. You need to get ready to take the bar exam. When you pass we will talk about a contract."

'I don't know quite what to say. This is all so sudden."

"Just relax and let's enjoy lunch."

We ate our lunch and chatted about what I would be doing, but mostly about our Professor and school. He also asked when I intended to take the bar exam. I explained that I hadn't planned that far ahead. After lunch he took me around their offices and introduced me to every one. One of the paralegals showed me the computer system.

I started by searching online for courses to help with the bar exam. I found two and bought the material. For the next month I spend most evenings studying. With some help from Eric I jumped through all the hoops and finally passed. A week later I sat down with Eric and we went over the contract he offered. It was a good deal with a nice signing bonus. I signed on the dotted line.

I was feeling pretty good about myself. Eric saw that I was on a high. He suggested we go our to dinner and dancing to celebrate. Of course I accepted.

I woke up Saturday morning feeling good. I had to smile at myself as the thought ran through my mind. "Sarah Pennington, Attorney at Law". I giggled and went to make my morning coffee. As I sat drinking my coffee I started thinking about my dinner date with Eric. I wondered what he was up to. Was this just a celebration of my passing the bar exam or was he planning on a romantic evening? I had no way of telling. He had always been completely professional in the past. Maybe he decided this was a good time to make a move on me. I wasn't against it. He was certainly a handsome and successful man. His personality was nice and he always treated everyone with candor and respect. He had never asked any questions about my personal life at all. I was stumped. I finished my coffee and started messing around the house. Laundry, cleaning, etc. At noon I was finished and sat down to lunch. I decided to find out his intentions using my feminine wiles.

I went to my bedroom and opened the closet. Time to pick out my clothes for the evening.

I decided on green to offset my red hair. I had several with shoes and a bag to match. I picked out a lime green number with spaghetti straps that came up to mid thigh. No bra, of course. If this didn't get his attention I would know. One thing I liked about going out with him. I could wear my four inch heels. Guys like the no bra and accentuated calf muscles look. A black thong and black thigh high hose would finish it off. I tried on different outfits finally going back to the first one I pulled out.

I got a little twinge in my pussy thinking about him ripping my dress off and taking me. Then it dawned on me. I wondered what it would look like with my white hand caressing his strong manly chest. A shiver went through me. The more I thought about it the more sensuous my thoughts became. I closed my eyes and imagined my white hands guiding his big black cock into my pussy. A shiver went through me with the visual in my mind.

I snapped back to reality. What if he has a girlfriend and isn't interested in me. What if he isn't into dating white women. Maybe it really is just a celebration. I realized I was overthinking this and let it go.

Eric was going to pick me up at six so I started getting ready just before five. First on the list was a bath. The big B. Bubble bath with lemon scented oil. I slid my naked body in and laid back. Heaven. I finally came around and actually washed up. Blow dry the hair. Into the bedroom for light make up. Just enough. I didn't want to look like a hooker. Dressed and ready at five forty five. I had a little case of nerves going but nothing I couldn't handle. First dates are always that way. I stood before my full length mirror and nodded in satisfaction. If this didn't work her was either a monk or had a girl.

Promptly at six the doorbell rang. One quick glance in the mirror and I opened the door. He stood there in a dark blue blazer, black pants and an light blue shirt.

"Hi Eric. Come in."

He just stood there looking at me. His jaw dropped a little. His eyes moved up and down my body.

"I know where you eyes are. I'll be there in just a minute."

We both laughed and he stepped in. He took me in his arms and kissed me on the forehead.

"Hi, Sarah. You look lovely this evening."

"Thank you. You're quite handsome yourself. Let me get my bag and I'll be ready."

I grabbed my bag and locked up. I took his arm and like a true gentleman he was. He escorted me to the passenger side and opened the door. As I got in I flashed a little leg at the top of my hose for him. I didn't check but I knew he looked. He was a man, after all.

I didn't pay much attention to his car till her started it. The exhaust system rumbled.

"What kind of car is this, Eric?"

"It's a Camaro ZL1 with a tuned exhaust. Sorry. Sometimes it kinda loud."

"It's ok. It just kind of surprised me."

"I guess I do tend to spoil myself."

"Where are we eating tonight?"

"I made reservations at Ramon's. It's one of my favorites."

"I don't know that one."

'I hope you like it. They have a nice menu. You should be able to find something you like."

"I'm sure I will. I'm not that picky."

******************

I noticed Eric slipped the host a twenty as we walked in. He took us to a nice table in the back. The wine steward appeared and Eric asked him to wait till we ordered. I ordered a salmon dish and Eric ordered the prime rib. The wine steward appeared and Eric ordered a white Zinfandel for me and a claret for himself.

The food was more than delicious. It was superb.

"I see why this is your favorite. That Salmon was wonderful."

"There are a couple of other places you might like. Maybe I can show them to you."

I touched him on the arm.

"I'd like that."

He flashed that wonderful smile. I game him one in return.

"You said dinner and dancing. Where are we going next?"

"That's going to be a surprise. I think you'll like it."

"If it's as nice a surprise as this, I'm sure I will."

We finished dinner and left. We drove for a few minutes and he pulled into the parking lot of The Lido Ballroom. I was surprised.

"A ballroom?"

"Yep. Shades for the forties. You've heard of Glen Miller or Benny Goodman?"

"I remember hearing my folks talking about them."

"The waltz, two step and the tango. All ballroom dances. Do you know any of those."

"I can waltz and two step. I've never done the tango."

"For fast ones, it's the Lindy or as some call it, the Jitterbug."

"I think I know that one. Kinda like a fast two step."

"That's it."

As we walked I saw a good sized crowd. Lot's of gray and blue hair. We got a few looks as we looked for a table. I didn't pay much attention to them. I didn't see Eric react either. I guess a few of the older people there didn't condone interracial couples dating. I looked at Eric.

"I noticed some eyes on us. Should I tell them that it's 2015, get over it?"

'Nah. Just let it slide. They'll get over it or not. I gave up caring what people think years ago. It's not worth the time."

I hugged his arm in approval. We found a table and parked.

"I can't believe this place. A twelve piece band and a mirrored ball too. How did you find this?"

"My Mom told me about it while back when she was teaching me to ballroom dance. I came here with them and my first girlfriend. I was hooked."

A hostess showed up and Eric ordered a carafe of White Zinfandel. I think he was trying to spoil me. I liked it.

Throughout the evening he brought me up to date on the different dances. I had trouble with the tango. All in all I had a wonderful time. Especially the slow ones. He would take me in his arms and pull me close. With my heels I was just tall enough to fit against his neck. I snuggled in against him, my breasts flattened on his chest and my stomach against his package. I was in heaven, especially with his package against me. On the second slow one I felt it filling with blood. My nipples perked up and I shivered. He felt it and as I looked up he kissed me. His soft lips felt wonderful on mine. His tongue licked my lips and I opened them. I gasped and gave him my tongue. He gently sucked on it and little lightening bolts hit my pussy. I broke the kiss and snuggled against his neck. I gave him a wet kiss there. He pulled me tighter and held me till the song ended. We sat down and he smiled at me.

"You're a great dancer"

"You're a great kisser."

We both laughed.

We danced for a couple of hours and headed back to my place. He opened my door and helped me out. Of course I flashed some leg for him. At my door, he took me in his arms again. Our lips met again and our tongues searched. I shivered and pulled back.

"Please. Not so fast. OK?"

"I'm sorry. I got lost in that kiss."

"Don't be sorry. I did too. I just don't want to rush into anything."

"I understand, but I want to do this again."

"I do too. Let's just see what happens."

"It's a deal."

He gave me a quick kiss and walked to his car. He waited till I was inside and I heard the loud rumble as he pulled away.

I got inside and leaned back against the door. I took several deep breaths trying to calm down. My nipples were swollen up like strawberries and my pussy was wet. I knew at that moment I had to have him.

******************

We went out to dinner and dancing two more Saturday nights. Each time was better than the last. On the next Friday night he called.

"Hi, Eric. What's up?"

"I just wanted to invite you out tomorrow afternoon. I have another surprise for you."

"Oh my. More surprises?"

"Yes. I'll pick you up at noon. Plan on a day in the sun, and dinner that evening, Nothing too fancy. A nice casual dinner. Oh, and bathing suit optional."

"You bad boy. Where are you taking me?"

"If it tell you it won't be a surprise."

"I liked all of your other surprises so I'm definitely up for this one. I'll see you at noon.'

"Bye bye."

I sat back thinking. This must be it. He's making his move. I'm going to get laid. My nipples perked up and my pussy twitched at the thought. I went to bed, thinking about tomorrow. I turned on the TV and picked out a chick flick. Before long I was naked and had my silver friend buzzing. I had the best orgasm by vibrator ever. I fell asleep and dreamed of him taking me.

I woke the next morning with a smile on my face. I rolled over and found a wet spot. I chuckled to myself and headed to the shower. As I got out of the shower I looked at myself in the mirror. I checked to see if my landing strip needed trimming. A though struck me. Shave it for Eric. I did. I came back into the bedroom drying my hair. I stood in front of the mirror. I smiled.

"It's all yours, Eric. You just need to claim it."

I drank my morning coffee and went to pack a small bag. I really didn't know what to expect so I packed some shorts, jeans, a nice blouse, a t shirt and a sweat shirt. I packed my little make up kit and slipped my birth control pills in, just in case.

I pulled out my four bathing suits. Naughty thoughts crept into my mind and I picked out my light green thong bottoms and top to match. The top tied at the back and around my neck. The bottoms just slipped on.

"Eric. You're toast. You will soon be in my clutches."

I put on the pair of shorts and the t shirt.

******************

At noon sharp my doorbell rings. My handsome hunk was standing on my doorstep. I pulled him in and jumped in his arms. We kissed for a few minutes.

"HI, Eric."

"Hi, Sarah. Are you ready for your surprise today?"

"Oh my, yes. I've been trying to figure it out since you called."

"And what did you come up with?"

"Well, fun and sun sounds like the beach. I hope you brought an umbrella. Us redheads can't take much sun. In no time at all I would look like a tomato."

"Well, you're close, but no cigar. You get to wait."

"Let me get my bag and I'm ready."

******************

We pulled into the parking lot of the Bay Shore Marina. I looked at Eric. He just smiled. We grabbed our bags and I took his arm. He lead me down to a pier and we walked out. I looked all around at all the beautiful boats tied up. 'lots of money' flashed through my mind. We came to one that had the name, "Legal Eagle" on the side. I gasped.

"Eric, is that yours?"

"Surprise!"

"Oh my god, it's beautiful and so big.?"

"Come on, I'll give you a tour."

He took me all around. The wheel house with all the electronics, the cabin. It looked like a very expensive travel trailer inside. It had everything. I looked in the bedroom and saw a queen size bed. I turned and looked at Eric. He just smiled. We both knew.

"I have some stuff I have to do before we leave. Why don't you fix some coffee. I think there are some sticky buns if the fridge. I'll be topside."

"How do you like your coffee?"

"Sweet and light."

"I like mine black."

With a smile, he climbed back up. In just a few minutes I heard a rumbling as he started the engines. I found the coffee maker and got it going. The sticky buns were in the fridge just like he said. I found some paper plates and cut two off and put them in the microwave. While the coffee was perking I changed into my thong. Might as well hit him hard right off the bat. Fifteen minutes later I went up with a tray of sticky buns, a thermal carafe of coffee and some napkins.

"Captain, First mate reporting with coffee and sticky buns."

We both laughed. He turned and looked at me. His eyes bugged a little and his mouth opened.

"Wow, Sarah. That is one hot outfit."

I struck a little pose for him.

"You like?"

"Like doesn't cover it. You're beautiful."

"Thank you, Captain."

He got his eyes unbugged and his mouth back in working order and explained all the electronics. He had radar, GPS, Sat phone, ship to shore radio, and some other stuff I never heard of.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,129 Followers