Eric Becomes Erica Ch. 01

Story Info
Robert catches his son, Eric, watching transsexual videos.
2.7k words
4.52
43.1k
64

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/25/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrHenry
MrHenry
247 Followers

This is a continuing story consisting of 7 chapters. It combines 2 categories (crossdressing and incest).

* * * * *

Robert was worried about his 19 year old son, Eric. He had come home early from work and caught Eric watching crossdresser porn videos online. He was masturbating to a man in drag being fucked in the ass by another man. Eric hadn't heard his father come in and he was too involved in the video to notice his father standing in the doorway of his bedroom. Robert had been standing there for a few minutes, watching his son, watching the video. He couldn't help but notice how well endowed his son was. He could be a real ladies man, if he would just stop watching faggots fucking each other. Eric was in his freshman year at college, he should be out chasing pussy, not watching that bullshit. He wasn't sure how to handle the situation, but he knew he had to do something. He turned and quietly walked back down the hallway, made some noise as though he had just come home and then headed back to his son's room.

"Hey, sport. What you up to?" Robert asked.

Eric sat at his desk with his English book open. "Same old, same old," he said, pointing to the book.

Robert noticed that the computer was still on. The screen had just been minimized. He walked over, pretending to be interested in his son's school work. He leaned down, placing his hand on the desk and intentionally hit the computer's mouse. The screen popped up just as the man was taking a cumshot in his mouth. Eric froze. Robert jumped, pretending to be surprised.

"What the hell?" Robert said.

"Where'd that come from?" Eric wasn't as good an actor as his father. "What is that?"

"I think you know what that is son," Robert said. "anything you want to talk about?"

"No, Dad." Eric said, "Honest, I don't know how that got on there."

Robert looked at son struggling with embarrassment. "It's ok, son. You can talk to me if you need to."

Eric sat there, looking down at the floor, saying nothing. His face was beet red.

"Eric, I was here just a few minutes ago and I saw you," Robert said.

Eric looked at his father, wide eyed with embarrassment. "You were spying on me?"

"No, son. I wasn't spying on you. I came home and you didn't hear me, so I walked back out and came back because I wasn't sure how to handle this, but we need to talk about it. I promise you can tell me anything. I'm just going to ask you straight out, do you want to fuck a man in the ass? I know that's not how I should phrase it but I don't know how..."

"No, Dad," Eric interrupted his father. "I like to wear girls clothes, okay? Happy?"

"Well, I'm not thrilled," Robert said. "How long has this been going on."

"Since Mom left us," Eric's lip was beginning to tremble. "I'm screwed up in the head, I know, but I was scared you would leave me too. I figured if I could somehow, I don't know, take Mom's place, I guess..."

Robert pulled his son to him in a hug. "Son, I promise, I'm not going anywhere. I love you."

"I love you too, Dad," Eric cried.

"Come on. Let's get washed up and get something to eat. We'll talk over dinner," Robert said.

They ordered pizza and were now at the kitchen table with their slices and colas.

"I'm trying to understand, can you help me understand?" Robert said.

"I don't know. I just feel better in girls clothes. Safer, somehow. I guess I figured if there's a woman in the house, you won't leave," Eric said.

"I'm going to try and be open minded here. If it makes you feel more comfortable to wear girls clothes around the house, I guess I can deal with that. But not in public. Do we have a deal?" Robert said.

Eric smiled for the first time in the last few hours. "Thank you."

The next day when Robert came home, he wasn't sure what he would walk into. It actually wasn't as bad as he had imagined. Eric came downstairs, wearing a tight fitting pair of girls gym shorts and a half tee. Robert didn't say anything about it. He said hello to his son as usual and went about his evening business. But he did notice that the way Eric carried himself was different. He walked like a girl. Robert caught himself staring at his son's ass in the tight shorts as the boy was leaving the room. He shook his head and pushed the thought from his mind. He went to the kitchen to get a beer.

They ate dinner as usual. Chinese takeout, this time. Eric sat at the kitchen table with his legs crossed. Robert didn't say anything about it. He didn't know what to say. They finished dinner and Eric got up and cleared the table and began washing what few dishes they had used. Robert was surprised. Eric never washed dishes. He finished the few dishes and gave his father a hug and said he had a paper to finish and went bounding up the stairs. Okay, his son was definitely acting different. But he did seem happier than he had been in long time. What was the harm if he liked to wear girls clothes? He was happy and that's what every parent wants, their children to be happy.

Robert had seen that Eric's bedroom light was off and figured his son had already gone to bed. He went and showered and had just settled into bed, when Eric came into the room to tell his father goodnight. Robert was shocked. Eric was wearing a flimsy little nightie and pink panties. Eric gave his father a goodnight kiss and left. Robert didn't know what to think. He hadn't kissed his father goodnight since he was 6.

Robert wasn't able to sleep. He kept thinking about his son. He was acting more and more like a girl, every day. He also couldn't get the picture of his son's ass in those pink panties out of his mind. He could feel himself getting an erection, thinking about it. What the hell was wrong with him? That was his son, for Christ's sake. But his erection was still growing. He closed his eyes and reached under the sheet. He began to stroke himself, thinking about Eric in the tight gym shorts. Eric in the nightie with the pink panties. How tight his son's ass looked. How tight it must be. He came. Oh, God, he came, thinking about his son's ass. He reached for the box of tissues on the nightstand. After cleaning himself, he fell right to sleep.

The next day, Robert made a stop at a video store on his way home. He had bought a DVD, hoping it would help him understand his son better. At least that's what he told himself. They had an early dinner. Eric was dressed in a tube top and a pair of cut-offs that showed the cheeks of his ass. His tight little ass. Robert had told Eric he had something that he wanted them to watch together after dinner. Eric smiled and said, sure.

Now, in the family room, Robert was having second thoughts. He told Eric that he had bought a DVD of the same sort that he had been watching online. Eric looked nervous. Robert told him that it was just so he could help him understand him better. He made sure Eric knew he wasn't being punished and that he could keep wearing the clothes he wanted to around the house. Eric seemed relieved and agreed to watch it with him.

Robert put the DVD in the player, got the remote and sat on the couch with his son. He pushed play. The first scene started with what appeared to be a very attractive young woman giving head to an equally attractive young man. Eric seemed a little uncomfortable at first, watching this with his father, but he soon settled in, leaning over toward his father's shoulder. The scene took an unexpected turn when the young woman raised her skirt and started stroking her cock. Robert straightened a little, causing Eric to lean a little closer. Soon, the woman/man was bent over while the man fucked her vigorously from behind. Her cock waving back and forth in rhythm with the young man's thrusts.

"I have a question, son," Robert said.

"Ok." Eric seemed unsure.

"Not to be too personal, but when you were masturbating to this, were you thinking what it must be like to fuck someone in the ass?" Robert asked.

"No, Dad." Eric was hesitant with his answer.

"What then? You know I love you. I'm just trying to understand," Robert said.

"I was thinking what it must feel like to be fucked in the ass." Eric couldn't meet his father's eyes.

Robert looked down at his son's crotch. He could tell his son had an erection. And if he had to be honest, he was also getting an erection. He didn't know if it was the DVD or the sight of his son's smooth legs. He just noticed, Eric shaves his legs. He turned his attention back to the DVD. He watched as Eric shifted positions to accommodate the growing bulge in those short cut-offs. When Eric shifted, he slid over against his father's shoulder. Robert put his arm up on the back of the couch, giving his son more room. Eric settled in against him, giving Robert an unobstructed view of his son's bulge.

His own erection sprang to life. Eric noticed, but didn't say anything. They continued watching the DVD. The next scene was a transsexual being double teamed by a couple of muscular young men. Even Robert found that to be exciting.

"Dad?" Eric asked timidly.

"Yes son." Roberts eyes never left the screen.

"Is it ok if I take off these shorts?"

Robert looked down at his son's bulge. "Yes," He whispered.

Eric unbuttoned the cut-offs and shifting his ass up, slid them off, exposing his large erection. Robert unkowingly let out a heavy sigh.

"Are you ok, Dad?" Eric asked, looking at his father.

"I'm fine son. Watch the movie."

Eric leaned into his father, stretching out his legs and his cock. As they watched the movie, Robert noticed that Eric had started rubbing himself. He suddenly had to adjust himself.

"You're in a bind too, huh, Dad?" Eric said.

"A little bit, yeah," Robert said.

Each scene was more and more intense. Robert could feel himself oozing pre-cum.

"Dad?" Eric said.

"Yes, son."

"Do you want to jerk off?" Eric asked his father.

The question caught Robert off guard. "What?"

"I want to jerk off. Do you?" Eric said.

Robert had to think for a minute. "Yes," He finally whispered.

He unfastened his pants and slid them off along with his boxers. His erection was at full attention. Eric began stroking himself while staring at his father's cock. He licked his lips, imagining what it would feel like to take his father's cock into his mouth. They were no longer watching the DVD. They were watching each other. Robert began stroking his long cock as he watched his son do the same. They could hear each other breathing. It wouldn't be long, at the rate they were going, before they both came. Eric worked up the nerve to start massaging his father's thigh with his free hand. Robert didn't say anything or try to stop him. He was thinking of his son's tight ass and what it would

feel like to bend him over like one of the transsexuals on the DVD. Eric looked up into his father's eyes.

"You've got a big cock, son," Robert said.

"I guess I got that from you." Eric looked back down at his father's cock and licked his lips.

Robert saw this and put his hand on the back of Eric's head, easing him toward his cock.

"Oh, Dad," Eric said, as he took his father's cock into his watering mouth. Robert reached over and started stroking his son's cock.

"Mmm," Eric moaned. He ran his tongue the entire length of his father's cock and came back up to the head and took it all in.

"Oh, shit," Robert whispered. He started jerking off his son, trying to make him come.

Eric reciprocated by jerking off his father while he sucked his huge cock. They were both close to cumming.

"Yes, Eric. I'm coming. Swallow it son. Swallow it."

"Mmm Hmm," Eric moaned.

"That's it. That's it." Robert exploded in his son's mouth. Eric never spilled a drop.

Eric's hips thrust forward as he shot his load across the room, onto the floor. He continued sucking his father's cock until there was nothing left.

"Keep sucking it, son. Get it hard again. I'm gonna let you see how it feels to be fucked," Robert said.

Eric doubled his efforts at the sound of those words. Robert moved his hand around and squeezed his son's tight ass. The movie had finished playing, leaving nothing but a blank screen. They never noticed.

When Robert was fully hard again, he lifted his son, turning him around on the couch, with his nice firm ass in the air. Between all the cum and pre-cum and saliva, there was no need for lubricant. He put the head of his cock against his son's asshole, smearing

it with their self-made lube. He slowly pushed. Eric grunted. He pushed again and this time Eric pushed back. The head was in. He waited a moment, letting Eric get used to it. The next mutual push put it in a little more. And then some more. He drew it out a little and then went back in, even more. Eric moaned. He kept repeating this until he was all the way in. Eric's ass was tight. As well it should be, he was a virgin. Robert slowly worked his cock in and out of his son's ass, increasing the rhythm with each thrust. Eric moaned again.

"Oh, Dad, that feels so good," Eric said.

"I'm glad, son. It feels good from this end too," He said. He reached around and started jerking off his son.

"Oh, Dad. Yes."

"Son, I'm glad I caught you watching those videos," Robert said.

"Ooh...me too, Dad...me too." Eric was fucking him back now. Keeping up with his father with every thrust.

Robert continued to jerk him off. "Let me know when you're about to cum, son. I want us to cum at the same time."

"Yes. Oh, fuck, yes," Eric said. He started slamming his ass into his father.

Robert started fucking him faster now. It felt so good.

"Yes, Dad. Fuck me faster. I'm gonna cum. Please fuck me faster. And harder," Eric said.

Robert started ramming it to his son's tight ass. "I'm cumming, Eric."

"Me too, Dad." Eric shot his load all over the couch cushion as his father filled his ass with his warm seed.

They both collapsed. They lay there in their own juices for a few minutes. When Robert finally got up off his son, he leaned over and kissed the cheeks of his ass.

"Damn, you've got a nice ass," He said.

Eric laughed.

"I think we need to get you some new clothes to wear around the house. What do you think?" Robert said.

Eric smiled. "Dad, do you think maybe we could get me a nice long wig?"

"I don't see why not," Robert said, "and I don't think we'll be needing anymore of those videos unless you just want to watch them to maybe learn a few things."

"I'd like that. I want to be as beautiful as the women in them," Eric said.

"You're even more beautiful than they are." Robert kissed his son.

"And, Dad?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think maybe you could start calling me Erica? Just around the house," Eric asked with hope in his eyes.

"I think I'd like that but only if you start calling me Robert. You know, just around the house." He smiled at his son.

Erica reached up and gave Robert a passionate kiss.

MrHenry
MrHenry
247 Followers