Eric Goes Black

Story Info
A package deal.
14.6k words
4.47
73k
84
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,148 Followers

This isn't about a white guy falling for a black whore on anything even close to that.

It's just an idea that come to me. We'll follow Eric as he leaves college and moves into life, till...

*****

Eric is 6 ft 2 in tall and weighs about 215. He has brown hair, hazel eyes and sports a thick nine inch cock. His major is computer science, his minor is in business and he is on the wrestling and boxing teams. He has one of those exercise machines that he can work all muscles groups. Every morning he wakes early and works out for an hour. With a good diet and regular exercise he maintains a chiseled body.

Eric is in his senior year at UCLA. His professors wonder if he swallowed a mother board. This last year he has been writing several software packages. He is carrying a solid 4.0 grade average. There are three months left before he gets his Masters.

Even in high school he was a babe magnet. It was his nice personality and his good looks that did it. Word soon got around that he was a nice guy. If a girl wanted to have a good time and feel special all they had to do was go on a date with him. This was easier said than done. He was very selective in whom he dated. He stayed away from the run of the mill sluts that were all over the place. He only dated the ones that could hold an intelligent conversation and, of course, were hot.

It's Friday afternoon and Eric is reviewing the video he took of the lecture in his computer science class. His phone buzzes.

"Hey, Gary. What's up?"

"Alpha's having a kegger tonight. Wanna go? I can pick you up."

"Sounds good. I haven't been out for a while. And I don't want you to pick me up. I remember what happened last time."

'Oh, yeah. I fell in love and left you there."

"Well, at least your memory is going on you. I'll see you there about seven. OK?"

"OK, bye."

"Later, bud."

******************

Eric is drawing his second beer from the keg. He turns and sees two women walk in. One is a short brunette and one is blonde. He knows the short brunette, but he has never seen the blonde before. She looks like something that dreams are made of.

He nudges Gary.

"Holy shit. Look at the blonde with Emily. She is fucking hot. Do you know her."

"Wow. You're right and no, I don't know her. You gonna make a move on her."

"I'm not sure. The night is young."

He just stands looking at her. He watches her eyes scan the room and she stops, looking at him. She looks away and he watches her walk toward the table where the bar is set up. He sees the gentle sway of her unrestrained breasts and the roll of her ass cheeks. Her ass is just a little wider than perfect. He thinks to himself, 'If she ever gets that ass moving the laws of physics will never let it stop'. He feels a stirring in his groin. He decides to make contact with her and walks up beside her at the bar.

"Hi, if you like white wine, I recommend that one. It's my favorite."

She just looks at him.

"You trying to get me drunk and take me upstairs?"

He looks into her eyes for a few seconds and answers, "You could have just said, 'No thank you,' but I guess that's not your style."

He turns and walks away.

She finds Emily and asks her, "Do you know that guy there in the blue shirt?"

"Sure do. That's Eric. He's a really nice guy. All the girls are after him."

"Oh shit. I was just rude to him. I may have hurt his feelings. I feel terrible."

"That's a shame. You would be lucky to hook up with him. You'll never meet a nicer guy. Plus, as you can see, he's a hunk and I hear he's hung."

"Come with me. I need to apologize. I need some moral support."

They walk up to Eric and Emily touches him on the shoulder. He turns.

"Eric, I'd like to introduce Tina. Tina, meet Eric."

"We've already met."

"Eric, I want to apologize. You didn't deserve that rude remark. I'm sorry."

"It's OK. I may have come on a little strong."

"No, you didn't. It's just that at these frat parties it seems to the the chosen sport to get some girl drunk and take advantage of them. Please forgive me."

"Let's start over. Hi, I'm Eric. You look thirsty, may I get you a glass of wine?"

"Hi, Eric. Nice to meet you and yes, I'd love some wine."

They both chuckle.

"I guess we got off on the wrong foot."

"Yeah, but it's ok. It's happened before to both of us, I'm sure."

"Do you study here?"

'Yes, I'm a senior."

"What's your major.?"

"Business. I'm going for my MBA. What's yours.?"

"I'm a geek. Computer science."

'Funny. You don't look like a geek."

"Really. What do they look like?"

"Umm, Dark horn rimmed glasses. A plastic pocket protector full of pens in their shirt pocket and they're short. They're afraid of girls and can't talk about anything but computers."

"Well, I hit on one of those. I like to talk about computers, but I'm not afraid of girls. I don't wear glasses and my pens are in my back pack. I guess your assessment is wrong."

"Don't put me on. You're not typical. What do you do besides play with computers?"

"I'm on the wrestling and boxing teams."

"Hmmm. Impressive. A jock geek."

They both chuckle.

"You look like the MBA type. Beautiful, confident and intelligent. You should do well."

"Thanks. That nice to hear."

"I've been hitting the books pretty hard lately. I need to get out and shake out some of the cobwebs. How about we go out for dinner and maybe a little dancing."

"That sounds nice. Give me your phone and I'll give you my number."

She puts her number in his phone as Emily walks up.

"We need to go, Tina. I have some homework to do and an early class."

"OK, I'm ready. Eric, call me tomorrow and let me know what time."

"You're on, Tina. Take care."

**********************

After finishing dinner, Eric and Tina are finishing off a carafe of wine.

"Eric, I hope you don't have a girlfriend that will be upset by your going out with me."

He chuckles.

"Well, I don't think that will be a problem. I broke up with her about three weeks ago."

"I see. What was the problem?"

"She started making noises about marriage and babies. I have no plans on getting married till I finish school and get a job. I'll be living with my parents till I get going. She didn't exactly like it when I told her that."

"I can see where that would scare a lot of guys off."

"It's not like I never plan on getting married or having kids. It's just not in my immediate plans."

"Am I going to have an irate boyfriend coming after me. I imaging you have guys hitting on you all the time. You're very beautiful."

"No, you're safe. My last guy had to go back home. His parents wanted him to come home and help with the family business. He finished the classes he was taking and went back to Germany."

"I hope he didn't break your heart."

"He didn't. I knew right off that he would be leaving and we both knew I wouldn't go with him. We were more like good friends with benefits."

Nine O'clock rolls around and they hear the dance band tuning up. They, along with a few other couples move to tables near the dance floor. The band quickly starts off with a fast set and Eric pulls her to the floor. They dance to two songs and go back to their table. Eric orders another carafe of wine.

"You have some pretty good moves, Tina. You're showing up all the other girls here."

"You do pretty well too, for a computer geek."

"That's a jock geek, if you don't mind."

A slow set starts and Tina takes his hand and pulls him up. He smiles. She moves into his arms and holds him close. He feels her sleek body against his. After a few minutes she feels his half hard cock against her stomach. It's nothing new to her. It happens all the time.

He changes her position and moves her till his thigh is on her mound. He pulls her against him and as the slow number proceeds. She doesn't notice till she feels herself getting stimulated. She snuggles closer enjoying the feeling. He holds her there and the feeling increases. She feels a little moisture on her pussy lips.

She leans back and looks at him. He can see it in her eyes. He leans down and kisses her. She gasps and returns the kiss.

Before she realizes what's happening she finds herself pushing against his thigh. He breathing increases as she pushes harder against him. He leans down and kisses her again. She pushes against him as she feels an orgasm coming on. She tries to hide it but it hits her causing her to twitch and moan. He holds her up as her knees go weak. She looks up at him.

"You bastard. You made me cum."

"Tell me you didn't like it."

"I did. That's why I called you a bastard. I wasn't expecting that."

"Sneaky jock geek. Huh?"

They both chuckle.

The song ends and they go back to their table.

"Excuse me. I need to go to the ladies room."

He leans over and whispers, "Bring me your panties."

"You are a bastard, asking me that."

"A bastard, sneaky, jock geek."

With a smile she gets up and leaves. He wonders if she will give them to him.

While she is in the ladies room, she thinks. 'This guy is good. Nice personality, nice body and a dirty mind. He is going to be fun. She decides to play with him a little. She leaves with her panties in her hand.

She sits at the table and with one hand pulls him to her for a kiss. As she tries to tickle his tonsils she puts her panties in his hand. She leans back and smiles at him. He holds them over his nose and takes a deep breath.

"Mmmm, woman smell. Nothing better."

"Eric, you are a bad boy."

"I try to be good. Sometimes I don't do so well."

They dance two more slow sets. He holds her on his thigh and she comes once more for him.

"We need to go before I embarrass my self. I don't want everyone seeing anything running down my legs."

Eric pays the tab and they leave.

As they're riding to Tina's place she puts her hand on his knee.

"I had a good time tonight, Eric. You're nice to be with."

"I did too. Was it nice enough for a repeat?"

"Sure. Wanna try for next weekend."

"How about dinner and a movie."

"That will work."

They get to her place and get out. They walk to her door and he takes her in his arms. Their lips meet in a gentle kiss. He licks her lips. She catches her breath and opens her mouth. His tongue slides in and finds hers. He moans and pulls her against him. His hand slides down to her ass and he pulls up her dress. He holds her naked ass cheeks. She pushes against him. She moans and their tongues continue playing. She finally pulls back and looks at him.

"Easy, big guy. I can be had but not on the first date."

He smiles and nods.

"I understand. It's OK."

"Call me during the week. We can meet for lunch."

"How does Wednesday sound?"

"That's good. I'll be expecting your call.

He reaches into his pocket to get her panties.

"Keep'em."

He gives her a quick kiss and walks to his car. He waits for her to go in. Just before she closes the door she turns and smiles at him. She waves and closes the door. He drives home with a boner and a smile.

******************

Wednesday, Eric finishes his last morning class. He sends Tina a text.

'Now?'

Her answer.

'The Bean'

His answer.

'k'

He enters 'The Bean' into his GPS search feature and it pops up. Fifteen minutes later he pulls into the parking lot. He walks in and spots her sitting way in the back. She is at a table by herself but is turned talking to two girls at the next table. He walks up, pulls her up and hugs her. He plants a kiss on her luscious lips. She gasps and returns it. One of the girls at the table elbows Tina in the butt. Tina turns and looks at two smiling faces.

"Eric, meet Ashley and Karen. Girls, meet Eric."

"Hi girls. Nice to meet you."

In unison..."Hi Eric. Nice to meet you too."

Karen raises her hand. Tina catches on and they exchange a high five. Eric chuckles.

They sit and Eric notices the two girls are quiet. He suspects their big ears are listening.

"Tell me a little about yourself. Where you from?"

"My parents live in San Francisco. My Dad is a lawyer and my Mom is a court recorder. She runs one of those funny typewriters and spends my Dad's money. She has over 200 pairs of shoes."

'I've heard of women like that. Did you inherit that from her?"

Laughing, she says. "No. I only have about ten."

"I have four."

"Typical guy. Where are you from?"

"San Diego. My Dad owns a marketing and advertising company. My Mom is a Department Store manager. She's in charge of all the womens stuff."

"How did you end up here? There are lots of good schools up north."

"There's a professor here I wanted. He has a great reputation. I had to be first in line to get into his class."

"He's that good huh?"

"What do you plan on doing after you graduate?"

"I'll probably hook up with a good tech company. I've written some software packages I plan on marketing. I haven't made any hard choices yet. I'll do some research and see what's out there."

"Sounds like you have it all planned out."

"Yeah, I've always believed in setting goals."

"Any other goals you have set up?"

"One more. Just getting to know you."

She smiles but doesn't say anything.

"Speaking of getting to know you. Are we on for Saturday night? I remember something about dinner and a movie."

"Yes, we're on, but why don't you come over. I'll make dinner for us. Dress is casual. And before you say anything, Yes, I can cook. My Mom made sure of that."

"Some home cooking? I really like that idea. I'll bring the wine. White or red?"

"How about red. I make a mean lasagna."

"Red it is. My favorite red is a good Burgundy. I like that Burgundy bite."

"I like a good Claret, but Burgundy is good too."

"I hate to cut this short, but I gotta run. I've got a class soon and one of my professors is giving us a twenty question test tomorrow. I need to bone up for it."

They get up to leave. Eric pays the check and they walk out. He gives her a quick kiss and walks away. She stands there with a smile watching him walk away. She knows he is playing with her. He knew she wanted more than a quick kiss. She chuckles and leaves.

*******************

Saturday at Tina's.

On the way to Tina's Eric stops at a wine shop. He asks the clerk for a top of the line Burgundy. It sets him back $150. He also stops at a florist and gets a bouquet of flowers.

He rings her bell and the door opens. She looks at the wine and flowers.

"Wow. Nice one. Flowers and wine. You really know how to spoil a girl. He notices that she is wearing an old Mickey Mouse t shirt. He sees a hint of nipples and wonders if she is wearing panties. It comes down just enough to cover her ass cheeks.

"Come on in. Dinner is almost ready. You decant the wine and I'll finish up."

They are both sitting back sipping their wine.

"Well, that was the best lasagna I ever had. Your Mom did a good job teaching you how to cook. Tell her thanks the next time you talk to her."

"Thank you. I'm glad you liked it. Let's go in the other room. I rented a movie."

She puts a chick flick disc in the player and they sit on the sofa. He puts his arm around her shoulder and she snuggles in. About halfway through the movie he lifts her chin and kisses her. She sighs and gives him her tongue. The make out for a while and his hand finds her breast. She pushes her hard nipples into his hand. He rolls her nipple between his thumb and finger. It swells up to the size of a strawberry. He finds the other and tweaks it up too.

She breaks the kiss and sits astride his lap. She pulls his shirt up and off with a big smile on her face.

"Mmmm. You're pretty. Nice chest there."

He pulls her t shirt up and off.

"Mmmm. Nice chest you have too."

She leans against his chest and kisses him. Her tongue tries to find his tonsils and her firm breasts are pressing on his chest. Eric hangs on to her naked ass cheeks.

Suddenly she stands up and pulls him up. She grabs his hand and leads him to the bedroom. The covers are pulled back and two candles are burning. The odor of cinnamon hits his nose. She quickly opens his pants and pulls them down. His boxers follow. She kneels in front of him. She holds his cock in one hand and his balls in the other.

She kisses his cock head and gives it a little lick.

"Hi big boy. I have plans for you. I've never had one as big as you are. You're going to find some new territory."

She starts sucking and licking his cock, bringing him up quickly. She wants to make him cum so he can last longer the second time. Eric's knees start going weak and she pushes him back on the bed.

She smiles at him.

"I want you to cum in my mouth. It's been way too long since I swallowed a good load."

"Take it. It's been a while for me too."

She starts to work on him. It's not long before he is moaning and groaning. She tries to throat him but he is too big. She takes all she can and soon she feels it swelling. She speeds up, ready for it.

He groans and thrusts his hips up. She takes the first shot down her throat. She pulls back and holds her lips just behind the head. Her tongue rubs the sensitive spot just under the head. Eric pumps rope after rope into her mouth. She stays with it till she has the last drop. She slips off it and sits up. She leans her head back and swishes his cum around in her mouth. A shiver goes through her body as she enjoys the creamy texture and flavor.

She swallows and shows him her empty mouth.

"I hope you don't have anything planned for the rest of the weekend. I'm going to be wanting some more of that."

He chuckles.

"I hope so. I'm free till Monday morning."

She moves up and snuggles against his chest. She gently plays with his nipples with her nails.

'That's a nice cock you have there. It's pretty and bigger than any I've had. This is going to be a fun weekend."

"It's off to a great start. That's for sure. You're really good with that mouth."

He waits a few minutes and decides it's her turn. He starts with neck, then her nipples, working his way down. His hand finds her wet mound. She is more than ready. He kisses around her thighs and mound, waiting for her to open her legs. She slowly opens them and her knees go up.

He attacks her pussy and before long she has her first orgasm of the evening. She holds his head to her and he brings her up to another. He slips two fingers in her wet pussy, curling them up to find her G spot. She moans for him as he finds it. He brings her passion up as he licks and sucks on her labia. He feels her orgasm coming on and makes his move. He rubs two fingers on her G spot and sucks up her clit. She thrusts up against him, screams and a huge orgasm rips through her body. He waits for her to come down and he gives her another. Her screams fill the room.

Before she can fully recover he moves up and places his cock head against her pussy lips. He looks into her eyes.

He pushes his cock head and it spreads her pussy lips and pops in. She moans as her stretches her out.

"Oh fuck yes. Open me up with that monster."

She humps up, taking more and more in. He lets her control it.

Finally after a couple of minutes he is balls deep in her. His cock touches her cervix and she cums for him.

"Oh god. Oh. Oh. Full of big hard cock. Yes. Yes. Yes."

He pulls almost all the way out and feeds it to her again. It touches her cervix and she comes again. Her legs go around his ass and her arms go around his chest.

"Fuck me, baby. Fuck me hard. It's been way too long. Make me feel like a woman."

He takes long slow strokes building her up to another climax. He feels her pussy muscles clamp on him and she cums again.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Yes. Yes. Yes. Fuck me. fuck me."

He speeds up and she matches him thrust for thrust. He feels a stirring in his loins.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,148 Followers