Eric Goes Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,181 Followers

"I'm almost there, baby. Are you ready?"

"Fuck yes. Cum in me. Fill me with your cum. Fuck me. Fuck me."

Her pussy muscles clamp down on him and his cock flares. His cock starts pumping his cum in her. She cries out and holds her pelvis bone against his. She squeezes every drop all over her cervix. She holds him in her embrace till his cock goes limp. The feeling of being a woman fills her and a sigh escapes her lips. She rolls him off and snuggles up to him, enjoying the afterglow.

"Mmmm. Nice, Nice, Nice."

"I think I have a cuddler on my hands."

"Yes, you do. Too many cuddles are not enough."

"You know, babe. If we keep this up we need to be exclusive. I don't want to be a banana in the bunch."

"The way you make me cum, we are defiantly exclusive. You're certainly enough man for me. Let me show you what exclusive means."

"She reaches down and starts jacking his cock. She licks and sucks it up to full hard. She looks at him and smiles as he moves up over him. She lines it up with her pussy and slowly drops on him.

"This cowgirl is gonna ride you to a standstill. Hang on."

He watches her breasts flopping around as she starts riding him. He get a hold on each nipple and tweaks them. She squeals and rides him harder. Her head falls back and an orgasm flows through her body. Eric pushes up and bumps her clit adding to her pleasure. She moans and keeps riding him.

"Ride me, baby. Make me cum in that hot cowgirl pussy."

"Oh fuck. Big hard cock. Riding a big hard cock. Yes. Yes."

She rides him for a few more minutes and feels his cock swell.

"Give it to me, baby. Give me that hot cum. Fill this cowgirl up."

His cock flares and the both cry out in mutual orgasm. She falls, gasping on his chest. He wraps his arms around her and pulls her fulls breasts to him.

"Oh my god, what a fucker you are. You make me cum so many times. I can get used to this in a hurry."

She rolls off and snuggles up to his side. He reaches down and pulls the covers over them. The fall asleep in each others arms.

The next morning, while having a naked breakfast, they agree to meet every weekend possible and lunch at The Bean every Wednesday. Everything goes just fine for the next three weeks, until...

Wednesday morning, Eric is sitting in his last class of the morning listening intently and recording the lecture. A woman walks into the classroom and whispers something to the professor. He dismisses the class and hurries out.

Eric decides to go to The Bean as there is only about forty five minutes till his meeting with Tina. He plans on studying till she shows up. He closes his laptop and shuts off his recorder.

As he pulls into the parking lot he sees Tina walking out of The Bean. She is hanging on the arm of a very handsome black guy. She is holding his arm against her breast. She is looking up at him, laughing and talking excitedly. He stops and watches. She is so intent on her conversation with the guy that she doesn't see him. The stop at a car near where he stopped. She turns to him and throws both arms around his neck. Their lips meet in a passionate kiss and she hooks her leg around his. After a few seconds they break the kiss and the guy gets in his car. Just before Tina turns to go back to The Bean she sees Eric looking at her. Her mouth drops open and her hand covers her mouth. Shock registers in her eyes. Eric pulls away leaving a patch of burned rubber on the pavement.

He tries to keep his anger in control.

'So much for exclusive you lying bitch.'

His anger builds and he has to pull into a shopping center parking lot. He knows he shouldn't drive in this condition. While he is sitting there, gripping the steering wheel, his cell phone goes off. He knows who it is. He lets it go to voice mail. He finally calms down and his white knuckles return to normal. All kinds of angry thoughts run through his mind as he drives home.

He pulls into his driveway and goes inside. He grabs a beer from the fridge and sits in his recliner. His phone goes off two more times. He deletes the calls without listening to them.

They both knew they would never be a couple. They both planned on going back home after graduation. The really liked each other and the sex was off the scale but they weren't in love. The last thing he needs is girlfriend problems.

Knowing it's over with her he calms down. He waits, knowing she will be there soon.

Fifteen minutes later his doorbell rings. He opens the door. She tries to hug him but he just stands there with his arms at his sides.

"Please, Eric. Can we talk?"

"Sure. But noting is going to change. We're done."

"Please, let me explain."

"OK, you have ten minutes."

She sits on the sofa, across from Eric.

"I met Brian at freshman orientation. We hit it off right away and started dating. I was a virgin and he was my first. We have been seeing each other ever since. We dated others but we got together every week or so. I couldn't stay away from him. The thrill of having sex with a black man was the hook. We both knew we could never be a couple. I was going to continue having sex with him till I graduated. Then you came along. After I was rude to you when we first met, Emily told me what a nice guy you were. Our first time I came so many times I was hooked. I figured I could have both of you till graduation. I still want that.

"I can't do that, Tina. When we hooked up we agreed to be exclusive. I told you I wouldn't stand in line. You were laying there with my cum in you when you agreed. You lied knowing it wasn't true.

"I know, Eric. I hope you can forgive me for that."

"That's not the worst of it. You're not exclusive with him? Is once every week or so all the sex he wants? Do you know who else he is sleeping with?"

"I don't know who he sleeps with. I trust him that he's clean."

"You might, but I don't trust him any further than I can throw my car. Now I have to go to the doctor and get tested for STD. Now do you see why we're done. I can't and won't continue this. It's over."

"I'm sorry, Eric. I guess I was just being selfish. I won't bother you again."

She gets up and walks out of his life.

Two days later Eric shows up at the campus clinic. He fills out the paperwork as to who he has been with. He breathes a sigh of relief when he gets an all clear.

He finishes his studies and graduates cum laude with a 3.9 average for his Masters Degree. He closes up his rental house. Just before he pulls away he sends Gary a text.

"See you in Dago."

Gary answers.

"K"

********************

Six months later Eric and secured an entry level job with a leading IT company. He has just finished his three month probation period and is scheduled to meet with his boss. He decides he will make a move during that meeting.

The next morning he walks into his bosses office.

"Hi, Eric. Come on in and take a seat.

Hi, John. I've been looking forward to this meeting.

"Your probation period is up and we need to talk. We like your work and we're prepared to offer you a one year contract. Your starting salary will be $5K per month with full health and a company car.

'That's a nice offer, but I have one for you. I have a software package you might be interested in. Let's hold off on that contract till you've looked it over. We can meet again in a week."

He reaches in his briefcase and pulls out a five disc packet and slides it across the desk.

'Have you're people look it over let me know what you think. After you've looked at that package we can talk some more."

"You sound pretty sure of yourself."

Eric smiles and says, "And by the way, I have a copy write on that package."

"OK, Eric. Let me look this over and I'll call you."

Two days later John calls Eric to his office.

"Hi, Eric. Have a seat."

"So, how do you like my software?"

"To put it mildly, I like it and Fred likes it. He want to meet with you to see what you can work out."

"Sounds good. I hoped you would like it."

"Fred wants to see you this afternoon at two. Be ready."

"Thanks, John. I owe you one."

"Good luck with him. He is tough."

"I'm confident we can work something out."

2 pm finds Eric sitting in the company owners waiting room. Eric is admiring his hot receptionist. She looks like she could suck the chrome off a ball hitch. She is proudly sporting a pair of DD's. It seems that Fred like the finer things in life. He files that fact away in his mental data base.

"Eric, Mr. Larsen will see you now. Please, go right in."

"Thank you."

He walks in and sees a distinguished looking guy sitting behind a huge desk. He looks to be about forty five and appears to be in good shape. His secretary is sitting in a chair next to his desk. She is as hot as the receptionist out front. Fred greets him with a firm handshake.

"Hi, Eric. Nice to finally meet you. This is my secretary Amber. Amber, meet Eric."

"Hi, Eric."

"Good afternoon, maam. Nice to met you."

"Let's cut to the chase. I like this software package. I see you have a copy write on it. I'm prepared to make you an offer. I'll buy it outright for $50k and offer you a two year contract for double your current salary."

"That's a nice offer, but I was looking for a little more. Let's do this. I'll give you a license to market it and I want fifteen percent of the action. Also, I want a $100K signing bonus on our agreement for the software. I expect you will make a few million if you market it nation wide and more if you go international. I want my proceeds from the software to be deposited in an offshore account."

"You drive a hard bargain, Eric. Let me run that by accounting and legal and we'll see."

"I have more to offer too. You know that if you aren't making innovations in this business, you're going backwards. You need information. I can get that for you."

"What kind of information are we talking about?"

"Give me two days off and I'll give you a sample. We can talk after that."

"I like you, Eric. You are what I call a "go getter". You have two days. Come back and impress me."

He shakes his hand and walks out. He has a huge grin on his face.

Over the next two days Eric starts digging. The first thing he checks on is company competitors. He finds four. He suspects they are using the local cable company for an ISP. He hacks in and finds them. He gets in and looks around. Two aren't doing much. Just writing builds on existing stuff they are marketing.

He finds Software Solutions. He starts snooping in their system. He finds that they have one programmer that is far above the others. This guy is brilliant. He hacks into his computer and finds some interesting things. He is writing some software packages on his home laptop. He suspects that he isn't happy just writing builds for them. He probably knows how good he is. His salary is about $80k per year. He also has a external hard drive loaded with porn.

"Got him."

He checks his email and finds nothing. He has no girlfriend. He seems to be a loner. All the better.

He decides to check on Fred. He gets into his work computer and finds he runs all of his personal stuff through it. He looks at the credit cards. He finds three. One is his and one is his wife's. The third one is interesting. It has charges from Fredrick's of Hollywood, some jewelry stores and some from the Hilton.

"Holy shit. He has a mistress."

He checks into his wife's card. Not much there. Just high end department stores and the usual women stuff. By the amounts he suspects she has closets that they could rent out to a small family. One room would hold all the shoes. He finds another account in her name only. It has just a little over $100K in it. Looks like she is putting a little away for a rainy day. He notices one check written on it to a PI.

"Oh fuck. She is onto him."

He checks the date of the check. It seems the PI was in a hurry to cash it. It came in the next day.

He goes into the PI's computer. He finds her file. It seems that Fred isn't keeping up on his homework. She suspects he is cheating. He is planning on wiring their house and putting a GPS on his car. He hasn't started anything yet. He knows Fred will be pissed about him checking into his personal stuff, but he needs to know about what he found.

The two days are up and Eric is admiring Fred's receptionist again. Her phone buzzes.

"Go right in, Eric."

"Thank you."

"Ok, Eric, sit down and impress me."

"Ok, first off I did some checking on your competitors. There are three. Two aren't worth worrying about. They are just writing builds on their own stuff. They have nothing in the pipe line. Software Solutions is another story. The have a hot programmer. He is good. He is working on some good stuff that will make them some big bucks."

"OK, what can we do to stop them."

"Not much. The best thing to do is hire him."

"Do you think we can get him?"

"Yep. He has a hook."

"We can lure him away with more money and some pussy."

Fred and Amber burst out laughing.

"What the hell?"

"His home computer is loaded up with interracial porn. We just hook him up with a black chick and he is ours. I noticed you have some, shall we say, entertainment consultants. Hook him up with one of them. All she has to do is keep him happy and you will own him. Tell him he will head his own department and have a secretary.

"That sounds easy enough."

"I didn't go out of the local area. This is just to impress you. How am I doing so far."

"Pretty damn good. Is there any system you can't get into?"

"Probably not. I haven't tried any government stuff. Those guys are serious about hackers."

"Damn. What color of underwear am I wearing?"

"I don't want to know that."

The both laugh.

"I do have some other stuff that we need to discuss in private."

"OK, Amber, will you excuse us."

The both watch her ass as she leaves. Fred looks at Eric and smiles.

"Prime"

"For sure."

"OK, what else do you have?"

"This is kind of personal, but I want you to hear me out before you get pissed off."

"OK, go."

"A lot of guys in your position are working too hard and neglecting their wives. I decided to check on your wife."

"What the fuck. Is she cheating on me?"

"No. She is all yours. However she hired a PI. She is checking up on you. I got into his computer and apparently you are falling off with your home work. She just contacted him two days ago. He hasn't started yet."

He watches Fred's face go pale.

"Don't panic on me. He is going to wire you house with audio and video and put a GPS on your car. You need to be on your best behavior. Maybe start paying a little more attention to you wife."

"Yeah, She's right. I do work too much. She's my high school sweetheart. I don't want to lose her."

"Next you need to get rid of that special credit card. It has a lot of suspicious charges on it. Those Tuesday and Thursday charges at the Hilton are a little suspicious. You also need to send Amy on a shopping trip to New York of some where like that. Give her some time off till the PI gives you a clean bill of health.

"Jesus fucking christ, Eric. How the fuck do you get all this shit? You're into my bank too?"

"It's all out there just floating around. All you have to do is find it."

"Fuck. If she finds out about Amy I'm screwed. I don't have a prenup. Amy is the best fuck I ever had. She could fuck me into a coma if she tried."

"I'll let you take care of that. I really don't want to know about it, but I thought you should know about the PI."

"Fuck. I need to rethink what the fuck I'm doing."

"Shall we talk about my salary now?"

"Yeah. Let's do that. Name you price. I'm in."

"I don't want to kill the goose that lays the golden egg. Let's keep the agreement on my software package. Put me down as a consultant, About $25K per month and the rest can go to my offshore account. I'll expect some nice bonuses when I find some good stuff for you. I'll start getting some information on some out of state competitors."

"I like that."

"Another thing. You have some deadwood programmers on your payroll. Three of them are pretty good. I know some guys I met in college that I can bring in. The cream of the crop there. There are two good ones I think I can get right away."

"OK, run with that and give personnel the names of the deadwood. We should be OK till you bring those guys in."

"OK, I'll give you a report every Friday. I can do all of this from home so I won't need an office.

Over the next few months Eric expands his information gathering. He goes state by state looking into the systems of the competitors. He feeds the information weekly to Fred. His offshore account is growing in leaps and bounds. The proceeds from the lease of his software package are added to his account too. He is becoming very rich very quickly.

*******************

One spring afternoon Eric is sitting in his apartment watching a college baseball game. He hears a stirring noise coming from his bedroom. He smiles as a smallish naked blonde walk out.

'Good morning, Tiff. I see you're among the living."

'It was close. I feel like a train ran over me. What the fuck did you do to me last night."

"Don't you remember. You tried to fuck me to death."

"I think my plan backfired. I can hardly walk and my pussy feels like someone ran an eggbeater in it."

"There's some Tylenol in the bathroom. Run a tub and soak for a while. It will do wonders. I'll make you some lunch when you're done."

"Any bubble bath in there?"

"Look under the sink. I think there is some there."

"Great. I'll see you in an hour."

An hour later she comes out. He gets up and takes her in his arms.

"Feeling better now?"

"Yep. A good bubble bath makes the world go around."

"Come on in the kitchen. You look hungry."

'I am. I could eat a horse."

"I'm out of horses but I can make some soup and a sandwich. How does that sound."

"Prefect, you cook and I'll watch your beautiful ass."

"Pervert."

Eric is putting together two grilled sandwiches and heating up some vegetable soup. Tiffany is watching his ass.

"Tiff. Stop looking at my ass. You know what happens when you do that."

"Of course I know. You have the prettiest ass I ever saw. I get wet just looking at it."

"Two more weeks and you don't get to look at it any more. Bill won't stand for it."

"I know. I have to be a good little wife for a while. I need some time to teach him how to fuck. I hope he's a fast learner."

"You haven't fucked him yet?"

"No, he still thinks I'm a virgin. I don't think he would marry me if he knew I wasn't.'

"Well, you have a blank slate to start out with. Do you think you can pull it off."

"Hell yes. He really loves me."

"Did he make you sign a prenup yet?"

"I don't think he even knows what one is. I don't know if his family will want one or not. I sure as hell won't marry him if they insist."

"You told me how much he is getting, but I forgot."

"He gets ten million when he turns twenty five."

"You're an evil woman, Tiff."

"I won't take much. Maybe one or two mil. Enough to take care of myself. He won't miss it. It sure beats working for a living.

"Are his parents on to you yet."

'No. They think I'm just a sweet little church girl. I go the Sunday School every week with them. They have almost all the wedding planed and I hear Daddy Bill is giving us a honeymoon trip to the Bahamas."

"An Academy Award performance every Sunday, huh?"

"Those acting lessons I took are paying off."

"I should send you to church with a load of my cum in your ass."

'Oh my. That sounds exciting. Do you suppose lightening would strike me."

The both laugh.

They finish lunch and Eric clears the table. He rinses off the dishes off and puts them in the dishwasher. He turns and looks at Tiff. He walks up to her with his dick almost in her face. She leans forward and kisses his cock. She cups his balls and takes it in her mouth. She sucks it up to full hard. He pulls her off his cock, grabs her arm. He pulls her up and bends her over the table. He swipes two fingers over the cube of butter on the table and lubes up her asshole. He rubs some on his cock and lines it up to her little pink pucker.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,181 Followers