Eric Lacroix Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,626 Followers

"Tanya," Illyria said, sounding on the verge of tears. "A lot's changed in the last year. While you've been with Lacroix things have gotten bad. People have been getting angry. These kids-"

THUD!

As Illyria tried to stand up the girl socked her in the gut. Her fist sunk so deep that Tanya could only see the wrist. Illyria fell to her knees, coughing so hard she probably would have vomited if her stomach had been full.

"Bitch!" Tanya screamed! "Who are you?"

The girl swiveled on her stool and hopped off. Tanya now understood why she had never seen the girl before. She was young, maybe somewhere between 19 and 21, too young to have been in the bar scene at the same time Tanya was. She had a graceful slender body and was only about five feet tall, but her breasts were large and round, either being fake or a miracle of genetics. Underneath the leather jacket she wore a skimpy little tank-top that was shredded with holes, and one of her little pink nipples came though. Like her ears, it had a heavy metal stud. She was frankly beautiful, with big sparkling blue eyes and a blindingly perfect smile. It didn't matter that she wore a shitload of mascara and painted her lips black, it was obvious that she was naturally beautiful, and Tanya could just imagine that this little punk bitch could have easily been an all-American cheerleader prom-queen if she had wanted to be.

She was also wearing extremely large brass-knuckles, that looked almost too heavy for her slender arms to carry, but she did so as if they were an extension of her body. Most of their surfaces was studded with rhinestones, making her dangerous weapons look like pieces of gaudy jewelry.

"The name is Roxanne Rollins, but you can call me Rox'n'Roll. And these tasty, badass hotties I surround myself with are the Furies!"

The girls surrounding the bar whistled and catcalled, cheering their leader as they made lewd and erotic gestures, some flashing their breasts and others sloppily kissing each other.

Tanya could barely suppress a laugh. "Rox'n'Roll? Furies? Kid, go fuck yourself! Seriously! What the fucking hell are you doing here? You can't just dress up in a bunch of dominatrix-shit and give yourselves a name and be a gang, alright? There is real shit happening on the streets. Murder, rape, drug-dealing. You're not selling cookies with the girl-scouts, you are not safe doing this. Eric Lacroix is not going to put up with this."

"Oh, see, I think he is," Roxanne said, strutting forward with exaggerated swings of her hips, looking back and forth at her girls with a big smile on her face. "Because, I don't remember anyone giving that fucking Cajun douche-bag permission to do whatever he wanted with our playground. He thinks its fairs to just build his own empire and take over an entire environment, so, we think it's only fair if we get to do the same. Lacroix wants the Gash? Too fucking bad. Because we want it too, and we like it the way it is. No rich kids. No yuppies. No hipsters. And no . . . fucking . . . COPS!"

Roxanne was breathing heavily, her perky breasts rising and falling with erotic grace. She was wiggling her slender hips as she talked, obviously becoming excited and aroused. There was a small twinkle of insanity in her eyes as she spoke, but everyone seemed to love listening to her.

Tanya realized she might be in trouble.

"You go back to Lacroix," Roxanne said, "and you tell him that the rest of the Gash is ours, that the Amazon is ours, and that we want him to pay us a monthly tribute in cash and Ero, because frankly, honestly, I fucking LOVE that shit, and sincerely, I can't get enough of it, but I ain't gonna pay for it, and I'm sick of beating the shit out of rich girls at my school to get it!"

"You . . . (cough) . . . you can't have the Amazon," Illyria said, struggling to stand up. "It's mine. And I've already decided to sell it to Lacroix. I'm happy that someone is finally cleaning up this miserable shithole, however much of a hypocrite he might be. And I want to retire somewhere nice, somewhere without evil little cunts like you. I'm selling the Amazon to Lacroix tonight!"

Roxanne rolled her eyes and smiled mockingly, biting her lower lip a little. "Mio!"

From the crowd of leather-clad lesbians emerged a tall Japanese girl wearing a fairly conservative private school uniform, except that her skirt was scandalously short, and Tanya could see the bottom of her smooth little ass as she walked. Her long black hair hung straight down her body, framing her porcelain face. She looked to be the same age as Roxanne, except she was a little taller and more mature looking.

Mio walked until she was standing just beside Illyria. Then Tanya saw that Mio was carrying a very long Japanese sword, a katana, at her side.

"Yes, Roxanne?" Mio said, sounding very obedient.

Roxanne smirked. "Please kill that bitch."

"Yes, Roxanne," Mio smiled softly. "Thank you."

"NO!" Tanya screamed, but it was too late.

Mio barely seemed to move, but her hair flew up and her wrist spun around the long handle of her katana. There was a flash of light as the blade slid out, and it slashed across Illyria so quickly that it was barely visible. A bust of wind blew Mio's skirt up, revealing her naked inner-thighs. She wasn't wearing any panties.

Illyria stood there for a moment as if nothing had happened, but then the hair from her ponytail fell to like falling leaves. A red line started to appear around her neck, and her head fell to the floor.

"YOU FUCKING BITCHES!" Tanys screamed, reaching for her gun.

"Mittens!" Roxanne yelled.

Suddenly there was another little lesbian in front of Tanya. This one was dressed up like some kind of pedophile's wet-dream, although she was no younger than Roxanne. She had bubblegum-pink hair in cute puffy pigtails, a chest as flat as a boy's (absolutely zero tits), wearing a skimpy little pink t-shirt and a frilly skirt that looked like they came from a baby store and were three sizes too small for her. She was even sucking on a big pink pacifier. Unfortunately, she also had two heavy-duty brass-knuckles.

Mittens punched Tanya in her gut so hard that she dropped her gun, and another Fury kicked it away. Tanya was one of the best female hand-to-hand combatants on the force, and she was sure she could take one perverted little dyke, but she was wrong. She threw a punch and Mittens blocked, then socked her again in the gut. She kicked and Mittens hopped over her leg, smacking her in the tit with a brass-knuckle punch. Tanya tried to use her size and strength to her advantage, swinging her arms down on the baby-bitch, but Mittens raised her arms and took the hits, right before delivering a brutal, perfectly executed uppercut to Tanya's chin.

CRACK!

Tanya fell back and was caught by four groping arms. Her jacket was torn open and her bra was torn off, her big chocolate breasts bouncing free, only to then be battered like a pair of fleshy punching backs by Mittens. Even with that stupid Pacifier in her puckered mouth, Tanya could tell that Mittens was smiling.

The pink piece of jailbait ended her torture of Tanya by sinking one final, brutal punch into her gut, knocking the air out of Tanya so suddenly that the policewoman thought she was about to vomit her lungs out.

Tanya fell to her knees, and the rest of her clothing was stripped off of her by quick, clumsy hands that groped her swelling breasts, vagina, and buttocks, even spanking her mockingly since she was too weak to resist.

Two thick leather platform boots stomped in front of her, and she looked up to see Roxanne smiling down her with a big puckered duck-smile, her lips trembling with the urge to laugh, and the lithe muscles of her abdominals flexing slightly. She had a very slender athletic body. She really could have been a cheerleader.

"Hungry, bitch?" Roxanne asked. "Because I am dying to get my pussy eaten."

Her blue-painted fingernails unclasped the buckle of her leather belt. She flexed slightly, and the zipper of her ridiculously tight booty-shorts nearly ripped open it was in such a hurry to unfurl. She wiggled slightly, and her tight, young, hairless pussy peeked out. Her pussy was so small it was barely there, and she didn't have the ripened, full lips that Tanya had. She barely had any lips at all, and they were the same pale peach color as the rest of her skin with the slightest hue of pink.

"Of course I can't trust you to be a good little girl and not bite me so . . . Mio."

Tanya heard the hiss of a sword sliding from its sheath, and she felt the diamond edge blade of a Mio's katana gently kissing the back of her neck.

Roxanne leaned in so close that Tanya could taste her black-licorice toothpaste. "If I so much as feel a tooth, Mio here is going to slice your head off, got it bitch? Oh, and just to make sure that you enjoy this as much as I do . . ."

Roxanne held out her hand, and Mittens placed in it a small packet of sparkling white powder. Tanya knew what it was immediately. Ero! Roxanne used her teeth to tear the packet open, and then she leaned back as she sprinkled it like a pinch of salt onto her vaginal mound. Like snowflakes, the Ero dissolved into her skin, and the small pocket of her pussy began to bloom into a wet pink flower, and her clit popped out like a shiny pink pearl.

"Let's see if you eat pussy as good as Illyria said you did," Roxanne laughed, grabbing Tanya's head and pulling it in as she pushed her own hips forward. The moment Roxanne's little girl-box touched Tanya's fat, talented lips, the Ero dissolved into both women, exciting their bodies and tickling their libidos into overdrive. For a single conscious moment, Tanya hated Roxanne so powerfully she wanted to bite down, even knowing it was suicide, but the Ero took over and within seconds she was reduced to a horny, hungry snatch-eating dyke. She tried to resist, but despite herself she moaned with satisfaction as her long tongue sunk deep into her girl's tight vagina, pulling back and tickling her g-spot. It didn't help that the punk-bitch's pussy tasted better than a serving of raspberries-and-cream either. It might have been the Ero, but Tanya swore that this was the most wonderful girl-pie she had even eaten.

Roxanne arched her back and screamed at the ceiling, her voice wavering in a moment of delirious joy. She was cumming a lot sooner than she expected, and she started to grind herself against Tanya's face, even though it caused the cop's teeth to grate against her clit and mound. She didn't care. It all felt like fucking perfect.

Roxanne came down from her first climax with tears in her eyes, black lines of mascara running down her cheeks. She whimpered and leaned over to kiss Mio, who kissed back with desperate force, obviously infatuated with her boss. Roxanne then leaned in the opposite direction, towards Mittens, and the pedo-bait knew what was expected of her. She lifted her shirt revealing two very pink nipples but literally zero breasts, and Roxanne rolled her surprisingly long tongue over the slut's chest.

Mittens then fell to her knees behind Roxanne, pulling her boss's shorts down a little further. Mittens popped her pacifier out, and then pushed the bulb against the tight little hole of Roxanne's anus, using it as a butt-plug. After a moment of struggling Mittens managed to work it in with a wet PLOP.

This was too much stimulation for Roxanne.

"Fu . . . fucking . . . this fucking bitch . . . I'M CUMMING!!"

Roxanned came. She came hard.

"You fucking cop BITCH! Fucking PIG! EAT ME!! Eat the best pussy you've ever . . . fucking . . . HAD!"

Roxanne whimpered and cried as she came, but she also roared like a wild lioness, her tight vulva contracted and shooting out a spray of the sweetest nectar Tanya had ever tasted. It splashed across her face, her mouth, and gushed onto her aching chest, which by now felt amazing just like the rest of her body. Simultaneously, Tanya experienced her own orgasm even though she hadn't been physically stimulated in the slightest. She sunk to her ass, her damp pussy slapping against the sticky floor, and despite every impulse of resistance she had, Tanya fell face first to the dirty ground and started to lick up what precious drops of Roxanne's delicious honey remained.

Desperate for more, Tanya looked up, only to see a very pissed-off girl looking back down at her. The Ero-high had just worn off on Roxanne, she had gushed it all out. Her blue eyes were back to those of snarling, feral demoness, and her lovely face contorted in irate disgust.

"You're fucking repulsive. Just like a pig. You'll eat any shit that's given to you. Do you want more, piggy? Do you want to suck on the pacifier I've got up my ass?"

Tanya cried when she couldn't stop herself from saying " . . . yes . . . please."

Roxanne spat on her face.

Tanya blinked, and when she looked up all she saw was the bottom Roxanne's boot coming down on her face.

#####

When Tanya woke up she figured it had all been a dream. She was back in her room at Eric's presidential suite, the one he had on the top of the high-end hotel he had purchased a few months ago using money he routed through a dozen impossible to follow foreign channels. She was comfortable, resting on a soft featherbed filled with real goose-feathers, underneath sheets of Egyptian cotton with a thread-count higher than most people thought was possible.

But as she slipped from the bed and looked at her naked, voluptuous form in her full-body mirror, she realized it hadn't been a dream. Her big, round breasts were blotched with dark bruises, and a small white bandage was covering her nose. The word 'WHORE' had been written on her forehead in permanent ink, and although it looked like Eric (or one of his servants) tried to clean it off, the impression remained.

She nearly stumbled as she walked out of her room, wandering the long hallways of Eric's apartment fully in the nude. She came across a maid, one of several pretty little sluts Eric had imported from Asia. Her uniform was pornographic in its skimpiness, but she was nevertheless expected to clean like an actual maid, albeit Eric got to rape the shit out of her whenever he felt like it, which was often.

When the petite Asian fuck-piece saw Tanya she smiled nervously.

"Miss Tanya you're-"

Tanya put her hand over the girl's face and pushed her away so hard she went flying into the next room, knocking over something expensive, which broke over her head.

Tanya finally came to Eric's room, which was guarded by two massive golden doors stolen from a museum specializing in ancient Egypt. There were actual guards as well, both being attractive women with stylish hairstyles in smart, tight suits. They wore sunglasses at all times (Eric liked the look) and hanging from their curvy hips were semiautomatics, which they were both more than familiar using. One was ex SPETSNAZ, and the other had been a Columbian smuggler before Eric recruited them with money, Ero, and his giant cock.

"Black Queen," one of them nodded.

Tanya didn't even acknowledge them as she walked into her king's chambers.

And there he was. Her king, her master, her lover, her god. Eric's back was turned to her. His muscular, perspiring back was glistening erotically in the blue light that came from the moon outside his massive windows. Over half of his room was windows, and there were no blinds or any way of covering them. Eric wanted to show his perfection to the world, and when he fucked he wanted to feel like he was fucking the Earth itself beneath him.

But what was actually beneath him was the very inadequate form of Alessandra, who despite her very concerted efforts was struggling to take Eric's full gusto as he fucked her from behind, pumping his fat cock like a machine in and out of her weeping vagina. His strong hands gripped her shoulder and neck, holding her in place as he fucked her, his thrusts so powerful that if left on her own Alessandra would have been sent to the ground by now.

She had already lost. She had lost before Tanya even entered the room, but Eric wasn't done with her yet, so he held her up and fucked her like a living sex-toy, which was all she was now. Her face was blank and retarded, literally frothing at the mouth as her brain went into a coma from the powerful Ero-enhanced orgasms ripping through her body. Eric's drug was a double-edged sword in that respect. It allowed you to fuck harder than you ever could otherwise, but it also made your orgasm hit you back, sometimes with the force of a speeding train.

In Alessandra's case, her orgasms had turned her into road-kill, and Eric was the semi-truck running her over.

"fffffFFFFFFUUUCCCKKK!!" Eric roared, and Tanya could feel her chest vibrate like from the base at a concert.

Eric was cumming. He pulled out, his thick twelve inch pussy-destroying bitch-tamer ripping out of Tanya so fast that her vagina didn't even close. It just stayed a big red 'O.'

Finally she was allowed to slump down, her body quivering with painful, orgasmic aftershocks. Eric spent his seed on her back, his first spurt splashing out like a shotgun blast, but by the third he was shooting high into air with long, thick ropes of cum, splattering across his bitch's glistening body, pooling in the crevices of her lithe figure, especially her lower back where her fleur-de-lis tramp-stamp was located.

Eric came for almost a minute, his body shivering and his muscles twitching with angry pleasure long after his rock-hard penis stopped spewing its hot milk. He stayed hard though. It would be at least twenty minutes before he went soft. His lasting power had always terrified Tanya. Everything about Eric Lacroix terrified Tanya. That was part of the reasons she loved him so much.

Eric's ripped body turned slightly and her growled "Get you fat ass over here."

Tanya strutted forward, but when she got close she slipped to her knees and crawled the rest of the way, kneeling between his open legs like a worshipper before a holy relic. A thick dollop of semen was hanging from the furious end of his rigid dick, and she leaned it to gently lick it up. Eric allowed her to.

"You got the shit beaten out of you," Eric said, sounding a little amused, but also angry. "When Alessandra found you at the Amazon, you'd been strapped down to a toilet so your head was partly submerged. You're lucky you didn't drown. From the looks of things you'd been fucked over a dozen times with various sizes and shapes of strap-on dildos, some of which were left at the scene. After that, or maybe before, someone used you as a toilet."

Tanya had to bite her lip to hold back her shame. She couldn't stand it. She couldn't stand disappointing Eric like this.

"The owner was killed-"

"Illyria."

"Alessandra found her severed head in the back alley. They had used it as a soccer ball."

Tanya was biting her lip so hard it was bleeding.

"Don't worry," Eric said, standing up. His cock slapped Tanya in the face and she fell back. "The Furies have been hitting at me for months, stealing Ero mostly, and I've been ignoring them because I never considered them a threat. A bunch of high-school and college aged dykes seemed beneath my concern, especially while the Yakuza and Nigerian Mafia have been fighting me with actual weapons of war. I even thought those little bitches might have been a good thing. Like little birds, they stole my grain, but they'd shit it out all over the city, spreading Ero into the schools and growing my fields even larger for the next harvest. But I was wrong. They're not birds. They're locusts. They're a fucking plague. Watch this."

Eric had moved over to his desk. He pressed a button and a large screen slid up from its hidden compartment in the ground. As it glowed to life, it showed some security footage. It was from the docks. Two of Eric's girls (judging by how attractive and well-dressed they were) were caring briefcases, no doubt filled with millions of dollars worth of Ero.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,626 Followers