Eric Lacroix Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers

Then a third figure came onto the screen, riding a pair of pink roller-blades and wearing a slutty little pink outfit. Tanya recognized the titless bitch immediately. It was Mittens.

Mittens was caring a fucking submachine-gun, and she gunned down both of Eric's girls before either of them could react in time, ripping them apart with a carnage of bullets. Other girls rushed into the screen, all dressed in slutty costumes and acting crazy. The stole the Ero, cutting one of Eric's girls' hands off to get the case away.

"Discovering their identities has not been hard," Eric said. "But what am I going to do, gun down a bunch of high school girls who've barely made it past their eighteenth birthdays? One or two maybe, but there are dozens of them. This city wouldn't tolerate that kind of massacre."

Tanya had an idea. She was afraid to speak out of turn, but she knew it was a good idea.

"Three," she said.

"Three?" Eric asked, turning around and standing over her, his godly body dripping with power.

"Three girls. That's all we need. Mittens. Mio. Roxanne. Roxanne most of all. She's their leader. She's . . . their version of you."

Eric smirked, amused and insulted.

"Alright," he said. "I haven't been able to find anything on Roxanne, but I know where this little bitch Mittens lives."

#####

"This was not at all what I was expecting," Tanya said as she looked out of the car window at Mittens' house. It was a huge, stately piece of old-world imperialism that reeked of wealth, excess, and class. Only a well-connected millionaire could afford to live in this house, being in a part of town that was very 'old money.'

"Why not?" Alessandra asked. "Sluts like these need to be rebelling against something." She was sitting in the back seat loading her gun and lubing up a particularly large double-ended dildo. Tanya wasn't sure if Alessandra was planning on raping Mittens or killing her, but they'd probably end up doing both anyway.

"I wonder if Roxanne knows her slut Mittens is this rich," Tanya wondered. "I mean, all she talked about was how much she hated cops, rich yuppies, and the establishment. It seems that Mittens is part of all that."

"Which would make her much more fun to corrupt," Alessandra very insightfully pointed out. "Who would you rather have sucking your dick? A cynical old whore, or a pristine little virgin princess whose pussy is so fresh it tastes like strawberries?"

"Well neither of us have dicks . . . but I see your point."

"Same reason niggers like fucking white girls so much," Alessandra said as she left the car with her weapons hidden in a briefcase.

Tanya groaned and followed her to the house, walking up the very intimidating driveway. There were two cars parked in front of the house that together probably cost north of ten million dollars.

Both Tanya and Alessandra were dressed appropriately though (for once) wearing conservative but expensive suits which were fitted properly but not even a tenth as revealing as their usual garments. They didn't want anyone in this ritzy part of town thinking that they shouldn't belong, other than the fact that Tanya was black and Alessandra was Hispanic, albeit a very European-leaning one.

As they got near the massive front doors, Tanya saw something pink dashing out of the bushes at the far end of the property.

"Alessandra, look," Tanys whispered.

Alessandra discretely turned to see Mittens ducking from bush to bush, tree to tree, as the little slut was obviously trying her best to sneak home without getting caught after a night of partying. She looked ridiculously perverted in her outfit today: a microscopic and semi-transparent ballerina's leotard. Her face and flat chest sparkled with trashy body-glitter, and on her feet she wore big combat boots.

She looked like a porno-fairy, and she was hard to miss, but it was still early in the morning and no one was out.

"What a trashy little slut," Alessandra laughed. "She's the one who beat the shit out of you?"

"Shut up," Tanya growled. "She's sneaking round back. Let's follow her."

#####

Tanya and Alessandra snuck around back, coming to a massive backyard with a giant pool and several hot-tubs. A glass was just sliding closed, and Tanya looked in to see a large bedroom filled with trophies and scholastic awards. Oddly though, the room looked more like a boy's than a girl's, and the pictures on the wall looked like someone who could have been Mittens' twin brother. Maybe this was her brother's room?

"Alessandra," Tanya whispered. "What did Eric say Mittens real name was?"

Alessandra looked at a small card of info. "Austin Leonhard."

The sound of a shower was coming from deep inside the bedroom, and a door opened up with a cloud of steam. Mittens came out of it naked and sparkling clean, all the body-glitter and sex-stains from the night before was gone. Her pink wig was gone too, and Tanya was surprised to see that she had short blonde hair in a dyke cut. Her adorable little ass wiggled as she walked around the room naked. She was speaking on her cell phone to someone.

"Ohmygosh, ohmygosh, oh-mu-fucking-gosh . . . no . . . you . . . DIDN'T" Mittens/Austin squealed in a girly little voice. "You sucked Travis Greene's dick last night? Oh my gosh, I am so fucking jelly right now. I have wanted to suck that boy's dick from like . . . the very moment I saw him. He . . . is . . . GORGEOUS! Was it big? . . . only average, huh? That's too bad. Yeah, I prefer big ones too. Really big ones. I like to feel like I'm gonna choke on it. If I'm not gagging, he's not big enough, that's my rule. . . . yeah . . . yeah . . . like Jerome, exactly. That black stallion could choke a whale with his horse cock. I wish you could take his dick, put it on Travis's body, with . . . I don't know . . . Brad's car. I fucking love Brad's car, it's a classic. I swear though, that car is the only reason that faggot gets any pussy, take my word for it as a total faggot, Brad is a TOTAL faggot."

And then Austin turned around, and Tanya understood why she had such non-existent breasts. She wasn't a 'she' at all. She was a boy. Mittens had a penis, albeit Mittens penis was the absolute smallest, most insignificant, barely-there-at-all penis she had ever seen. After being nearly fucked to death by Eric Lacroix every other day for the last year, Tanya refused to even compare Austin to Eric. There was no way they were the same gender, or even the same species!

Two inches.

Two inches at maximum. That was what Tanya figured what she was looking at. How big would it get hard? Three inches? Four? Five, if he was lucky, but she doubted it.

Enraged (because this was the little bitch who beat the shit out of her, but also because the sight of small penises simply pissed her off) Tanya grabbed the door's handle and slammed it open so fast the plaster-glass pane cracked. Austin turned around to see her, and his mouth slowly dropped as it sunk into his ditzy little skull what was happening. Tanya whipped out her gun and pointed it right between Austin's big blue eyes.

"Put . . . the phone . . . down," Tanya mouthed, her voice barely a whisper.

Austin's pink lips trembled. " . . . I have to call you back."

#####

Tanya emerged from Austin's bathroom an hour later, nearly naked but for a disheveled bra, her stockings, and a layer of sweat. Her breasts had burst from the insufficient constraint of her lingerie, and her erect nipples were pointing upwardly with arousal and anger. She was gasping and grunting, still shivering with an orgasm and an even more fulfilling satisfaction of a job well done.

"I think this bitch is ready to talk," Tanya said to Alessandra.

Alessandra had spent the hour exploring Austin's computer hard-drive, finding a goldmine's worth of gay porn and naked selfies, many of them taken while Austin was being mounted by very lager, very muscular men. Alessandra had her pants down around her ankles and was idly stroking her amused kitten, but wasn't excited enough to actually cum.

"'Bout fucking time," Alessandra said, kicking off her pants and following Tanya into the bathroom wearing nothing but her jacket and open shirt. She had discarded her bra at some point and promptly forgot about it.

Alessandra snickered when she saw Austin. He was bent over the toilet with his perky ass in the air, and impaled in it was a full half of an eighteen inch double-ended dildo, the other half dripping with Tanya's cum. She had fucked him up the ass quite violently, slamming his balls into the cold rim of the toilet with every thrust, and dunking his head under the water occasionally until it bubbled.

Austin was currently whimpering and retching up the toiler water he had swallowed as his hand vainly tried to pry the dildo from his ass, but it was buried deep, and pulling it out seemed to hurt more than leaving it in.

"You're going to tell us about Roxanne Rollins," Tanya commanded, placing her foot on the dildo and pressing against it slightly, causing him to cry out in pain. "Now."

He sniffled, thick globs of drool oozing down his chin. "Her . . . her real name is Rosemary Rollins, but she changed it 'cus she thought Roxanne sounded cooler."

Tanya pulled her foot back, and then launched it into his little balls.

THUD!

"EAK!" Austin whimpered.

"More than that, faggot. Where is she now? Who finances her? How did she build the Furies? Why is she going after Eric? Shit like that."

Austin bit his lip. "She use to be different. Way different. You cans see her in my photos."

Alessandra reached into the bedroom and pulled back a school photo of a cheerleading team. Austin was on it, wearing a male-cheerleader's uniform and looking like a complete tool, and he was ringed by over a dozen tasty little morels of freshly legal pussy. One of them Tanya finally recognized. It was Roxanne/Rosemary, except she looked completely different. She had perfect blonde hair with stylish bangs and a flirty little ponytail, and she looked positively chipper about being a five-foot bombshell of Anglo-American perfection.

"Jesus," Tanya said. "What the fuck happened?"

Austin tried to stand, but the rubber cock in his bowels kept him in the position he was. "It was Ero. Everyone in school had been experimenting with it, and there were all kinds of rumors. Roxanne . . . Rosemary had always been a good girl, never did drugs and promised t save herself for marriage. I had some Ero in my bag, mixed in with my diet pills. Rosemary took one by accident and just . . . I don't know . . . transformed. During our cheer routines at the game that night she started stripping off her uniform and doing the most fucking explicit dance I've ever seen, and this was in front of the entire school. After that she was hooked, and she's only gotten wilder and wilder, and she's been pulling more and more people into her shit."

Tanya kicked him in the balls again.

THUD!

"Don't act like the victim here, you little bitch," Tanya screamed at him, enjoying the way he squirmed. "You're a deviant, bitch-ass little freak, and it ain't nobodies' fault you're like that but your own. Now cut to the fucking point. Where the fuck is this bitch hiding out?"

Austin cried as he tried to stay true to his mistress, but when Tanya just tapped his scrotum with the tip of her shoe he nearly cried.

"She . . . she's going to be at the Amazon tonight! We had been using an abandoned factory as our base, but it was cold and boring and too far from anything fun. The Amazon's the perfect clubhouse, she said. That's why she really killed Illyria. That was the plan all along. She knew the cops wouldn't give a shit, not with Lacroix's blanket claim to all of the Gash for himself."

"Smart bitch," Alessandra complimented. "She's using Lacroix's own apparatus against him. He got rid of the cops and the gangs, and now she's filling the void."

"Well that ends tonight," Tanya said. "Let's go."

Alessandra sauntered out and went to gather up her pants and shoes, but Tanya stayed a moment longer just to watch how pathetic and weak Austin looked on his knees. He was struggling up at last, and the dildo was pushed out like a giant piece of shit made of super-glue. When it finally popped free Austin sighed in relief and sat on the toilet, barely able to rest on his buttocks without crying.

Tanya noticed something familiar on the sink. It was one of Austin's brass-knuckles, the ones he had battered her tits around with the other night. She picked it up and slipped it onto her hand, enjoying the feeling of its weight on her fingers.

"So, Austin" Tanya said, licking the jagged knuckles of her weapon with her long tongue. "Do you really like dressing up as a girl?"

"Y-yeah."

"And you liked getting fucked like a girl? I mean, I pummeled the shit out of your ass, and I know it hurt, but you also kinda liked it didn't you?"

" . . . yeah," he admitted. He looked up at her and blushed. In truth he had enjoyed being raped by her. He felt scared, humiliated, and abused, but he loved a good ass-fucking, and Tanya fucked his ass harder than anyone before.

"Well . . . do you want to become a girl?"

"Yeah . . . wait-NO!"

Tanya slammed her brass-knuckled directly down onto Austin's diminutive genitals, crushing them against the lid of the toilet. Although the blow fell so fast it barely took up a millisecond, for both parties it felt like an eternity, and Tanya could feel his tiny testicles slowly giving way, and she looked into his terrified, submissive eyes with an expression of utter dominance and ecstasy.

POP! POP!

Austin inhaled for a scream but before he could let it out he lost consciousness, and he slipped to the floor foaming at the mouth and started suffering spasms like an epileptic. Tanya chuckled softly and turned to leave, choosing to abandon all of her clothes behind. She didn't like such boring shit anyway.

As she walked back into the room Alessandra was waiting for her, panting with sadistic arousal.

"You know," Alessandra said with a hungry smile. "I really hate you. I hate you more than anyone. I hate that you remind me of the boring life I had before Eric, I hate that you're part of my new life as well, and I hate that I have to share my status as Eric's Queen with you . . . but holy shit if you are not the most badass, sexy, fucked-up bitch who ever lived, and you make so . . . fucking . . . wet."

Tanya smirked and she climbed onto Austin's bed, arching her big, juicy as right into Alessandra's face. "Maybe you and I should have it out right now. Eric's intel says this little faggot's mother isn't gonna be back for another couple hours."

Alessandra practically ripped off her jacket and jumped onto the bed, smiling from ear to ear. "You're on bitch!"

As they fucked each other like wild animals their frigid animosity melted into a hot, orgasmic sea of lesbian lust, but their rivalry only intensified. For them sex was not an act of love but an act of savagery and conquest, and each woman wanted to prove she was the fiercest tigress in Eric's jungle. They threw each other's bodies around Austin's room, smashing his trophies, pictures, and ruining all of his possessions with their copious sexual stains. When it was all over his room was destroyed, and nothing had been decided between the two warring Queens, but they did leave the house with a sense of relief and a new found respect for one another.

#####

"Well I'm happy to see you two finally getting along," Eric said with genuine surprise.

Across from him in his limousine was Tanya and Alessandra, locked in each other's arms as they kissed with wild, lustful abandon, each trying to consume the other whole, their tongues loudly smacking against the other's lips. Tanya's hand slipped down the front of Alessandra's tight leather pants and found her very wet pussy, and the moment that her fingers entered the honey-trap Alessandra moaned loudly with an intense pleasure. Tanya took advantage of the moment and pushed her lover down, prying open Alessandra's leather vest and sucking one of the White Queen's nipples into her mouth.

The three criminals were riding in the back of Eric's limousine, cruising down the main drag of the Gash in style, as Eric always did these days. It wasn't a very inconspicuous vehicle, costing several million dollars and decorated with a fleur-de-lis hood-ornament, but Eric didn't want to be inconspicuous about this. He wanted everyone in the Gash to see him rolling up on the Amazon, and he wanted everyone to know what was going down.

The three of them were dressed for combat as well. Tanya and Alessandra were decked out in skintight leather pants and bodices, fingerless gloves with built-in brass-knuckles, and high-heeled combat boots. Eric was dressed differently though, wearing white slacks and a white jacket, but underneath that he wore nothing, so that his sculpted herculean chest was bare, and glistening with masculine heat.

As they pulled up in front of the club several Furies were rolling by on roller skates, wielding baseball bats and chewing bubble gum. They were all dressed incredibly slutty, wearing tiny skirts and hiked up thongs, shredded t-shirts and exposed bras.

One of the little sluts recognized Eric immediately. She raised her baseball bat up and spat out her bubblegum.

"Hey! What the fuck are you-"

But before she could finish speaking, Eric grabbed the baseball bat out of her hands and swung it up between her legs. It landed with a sickening thud, and the girl squeaked in mind-shattering pain as she bounced into the air and then went tumbling into the street.

Another Fury came out him, this one with a small knife, but Alessandra launched a perfect kick right into the high school girl's stomach, her sharp heel sinking deep, and the girl went down clutching her gut and nearly vomiting.

The third squealed like the little girl she was. She spun on her skates and tried to peddle away, but Tanya was on her too fast, jamming a taser up into her cunt so hard that it was almost fucking her like a dildo.

"Fry, bitch," Tanya said, turning on the taser.

The girl screamed as a powerful electric shock shivered through her body, zapping her pussy and frying her brain. Her eyes rolled back and her mouth began to foam. When Tanya finally released her the taser's battery was almost spent, and the girl's cunt was wafting with little puffs of smoke. She collapsed to the dirty sidewalk unconscious and twitching like a dying insect.

"Alright," Eric said, palming the head of his baseball-bat. "Let's go have some fun."

#####

Within minutes the Amazon was transformed into an orgy of violence. Sexy young sluts dressed in fetish clothing and skimpy school-girl uniforms threw themselves at Eric and his Queens like kamikazes, but they went down like flies. Eric could deliver a gut-punch so hard that it'd sent a girl to her knees puking, and some were so light that he could just pick them up and them slam them against his knee.

Tanya and Alessandra were right behind him, kicking sluts into submission and electrocuting a few into near-comas, but they didn't kill any of them. Eric was very specific about that. One dead pretty little white girl and the media could spin this whole thing against him. Also . . . Eric had plans for these sluts.

Running up the stairs to what one had been Illyria's flat, Eric kicked down the double doors and came into a large living room cluttered with electric guitars, ashtrays, beanbag-chairs, sex-swings, empty liquor bottles, and dozens of sticky sex-toys.

Roxanne was sitting in a large chair with her legs spread so wide they were propped up on the arm-rests. Her perky young tits were heaving up and down as she moaned in erotic frustration. She was wearing nothing but a ripped up t-shirt, fingerless gloves, and a tiny little black thong that was pushed to the side of her gushing young pussy.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers