Eric Lacroix Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mio was eating her out with an appetite. The Japanese stereotype was kneeling before her mistress, completely naked, with her long black hair sticking to her sweaty, sex-stained body. Her chin was literally dripping with Roxanne's cum.

"N-not now!" Roxanne whined, squirming as she was peaking to another orgasm. "I'm busy! And What's all that fucking racket about any-"

She saw Eric Lacroix smiling at her from across the room.

"Oh shit . . . MIO!"

Mio gasped after swallowing a wet mouthful of pussy-nectar, and then spun to her feet with lightning speed, although her knees wobbled a bit because of how horny she was. Her sword was propped up in a guitar-stand right next to her, and with blinding speed she grabbed it, and charged at Eric, it's silver blade flashing free, ready to slice him in half.

But she stopped as she felt the cold barrel of a gun press against her naked chest, right beneath her young breasts. Tanya had moved right in front of her, and she was holding an Uzi submachine gun.

"Sorry bitch," Tanya said with a scowl on her face. "But you just brought a knife to a gunfight."

RATATATATATATATATATAT!!

Mio's naked body was pushed back by a tidal wave of bullets, shredding her once lovely form into a bloody ruin. She was pushed back all the way to a large window, and in the hail of bullets she went flying out of it, falling two stories to the ground in a gory rain of broken glass.

"Thanks for letting me kill that one, daddy," Tanya turned to Eric, pushing her massive tits against his rock-hard chest.

"Vengeance for your friend, but don't get greedy. I've got plans of the rest of these bitches," Eric said, cupping Tanya's chin in his hand and pulling her up for a kiss.

"Mio . . .?" Roxanne stammered, her big blue eyes filling with tears. "Mio? Mio? MMMMIIIOOOO!"

"Mio's dead!" Eric yelled at her. "And by the time I'm done with your little punk ass you'll be wish you were too."

He threw off his jacket with a dramatic flourish, revealing all of his perfect, sculpted torso. His upper body was glistening with a thin sheen of sweat, so that every pulsing curve stood out with hypnotic enticement. Even after witnessing the death of her best friend and right-hand lieutenant, Roxanne couldn't stop her hormones from tingling.

But there was no stopping how pissed she was. She slipped on both of her giant rhinestone-studded brass-knuckles and ran right toward Tanya, ready to crack her skull open.

"Not so fast!" Eric said, lifting up his leg and kicking Roxanne in the gut with his shin. She strike was so hard that she crumpled in half and went rolling along the floor, crashing into a table and knocking bottles over.

"This is between you and me, you little slut," Eric said, flexing the dozens of muscles in his chest and abs. "You want the Gash? Well so do I. We are going to settle this tonight."

Roxanne looked up at him with wild hatred in her eyes, her puffy lips snarling in a bloodthirsty frown. Even though she was barely taller than five feet and couldn't have weighed more than 120lbs, her rage was so pure that she was still intimidating.

"Alright," she said, breathing heavily. "You and me. No weapons. To the death."

Eric may have actually licked his lips. "Perfect."

#####

Illyria's former room soon became crowded with angry Furies, many of them still nursing wounds received by Eric and his Queens. Many of them had wanted to start another fight, but Roxanne stopped them. She had accepted Eric's duel, and despite being a backstabbing, mischievous little gang-banger she planned to honor it. She was still wearing nothing but a t-shirt and a tiny black thong, but she had to lose the brass-knuckles as per the rules of the duel. No weapons. Only their bodies could be used.

As Tanya sat on a couch, holding her Uzi at the ready, she could not imagine how this little pixie punk who was barely old enough to buy alcohol planned to defeat Eric Lacroix, a sexual titan in peak physical condition. Maybe she was planning treason. Maybe this was going to end up as some kind of trap. Tanya kept her submachine gun ready just in case.

But then Tanya saw what Roxanne's plan was.

The blue-haired bitch was gathering up all of the Ero her girls were carrying. ALL of it. As she did so the girls offered her words of encouragement, or their condolences for the death of Mio. Roxanne kissed each of them, her black lips casually dominating even the older girls, and occasionally she'd pet one on the crotch or twist a nipple. By the times she was done Roxanne was holding nearly a hundred hits of Eric's mind-blowing drug. She held up one white pill between her fingers, crushed it, and snorted the dust. The next pill she swallowed. The third she shoved right up her pussy, letting it dissolve into her body.

"Mmmm," Roxanne moaned. "Just like candy."

"Holy shit," Alessandra whispered. "Is that stupid little slut trying to commit suicide? Three hits is enough to reduce most people into mindless zombies, and any more than that will just cause her heart to explode."

Alessandra was right, Ero overdoses were pretty common, and sometimes fatal. Even just a few milligrams too much and the user would lose control of themselves, becoming a mindless hedonist who would literally do anything to achieve orgasm, to the point that a girl might fuck herself with a knife if nothing else was within hand's reach.

But despite the insane amount of Ero Roxanne had gathered, she didn't stop talking hit after hit. Tears rolled down her cheeks and she started to gasp exhaustedly. Her chest was beating like a drum, and her body started to drip with sweat. Her skimpy underwear clung to her body, and her blue bangs got stuck to her cheeks. She was moaning wildly with an insane glint in her eyes, her long tongue snaking out and licking Ero dust off her lips. Soon she was shivering with inebriation, and she was rubbing Ero over her body as if it were lotion, and the dusty powder quickly melted into her glistening skin.

Tanya was frightened to see that Eric actually looked uneasy. He used more Ero than anyone, but not even he thought that someone could survive that much exposure to it.

Roxanne swaggered to the middle of the room, her hips swaying and twitching almost uncontrollably. She was breathing so loudly that bits of drool escaped her lips and fell onto her heaving young breasts. Her pussy was so wet that even though her panties were black there was still an obvious dark spot.

"Alright," she gasped in a ecstatic, high-pitched voice. "Let's do this! Let's fucking do this thing right fucking now . . . fuck me . . . because I am going to fuck you Eric, I am going to FUCK you into the FUCKING ground!" She tensed her muscles and screamed, her smile so wide it looked like her face might burst open. Her pussy started to drip onto the floor. "Time to fuck the monster you've made."

#####

They stood inches apart from one another, her gasping face inches away from his rock-hard pectorals. They could feel the heat emanating from each other's bodies, and Eric could almost feel his skin scorching from the furnace between Roxanne's legs. Her body was going into overdrive, like a nuclear power plant about to suffer some kind of disaster. Her body was a sexual bomb waiting to explode. She was so dizzy that she actually brushed up against him, her nipples grazing his chest, and the brief contact sent electric chills through both of them.

There was no starting bell or countdown from three. It just started.

Eric grabbed her by her short blue hair and held her in place, his strong grip lifting her to her tippy-toes. His other fist came down and punched her across her face, the room echoing with a loud CRACK!

He lifted her up a bit more, and then drove his fist into her gut so hard that he feet left the ground. The air was driven from her lungs with a wet pop, and she spat up a little onto the floor.

Eric punched her in the gut again, and again, and again, until he was socking her so hard her ass came up parallel to her head. He was using her like a punching-bag, and she wasn't even fighting back.

Her let go of her hair, but before she could slip to the ground he balled both of his fists together and brought them down on her head like a sledgehammer.

Her legs spread out in a ditzy splits and she fell, her pussy landing on the dirty floor with a wet thud. Her head was level to his crotch, and sensing a good moment to finish her, Eric started to undo the buckle of his pants. He was going to make this insolent little whore suck his cock in front of all her dyke gang-bangers.

But Roxanne had other plans. "Is that . . . I that all you got?" she asked with a delirious smile on her face. "That felt . . . that felt good, but I need way more foreplay than that."

Her fist shot up with incredibly speed and buried itself in his testicles, knocking his balls up so hard that they almost slipped back into his pelvic bone. Erix heaved in pain and clutched his crotch, his pained face lowering to her dizzy tongue-waggling visage. Roxanne's hands reached up and grabbed him by his belt, and she sprang up, somersaulting in the air so her hands were on his waist and her legs were wrapping around his head, her perky buttocks rubbing into his face. She laughed, and pulled his pants down as she curled up into a ball, every lithe muscle in her slender stomach exploding with sudden rage.

Erix tripped over his falling pants, and he somersaulted in the air as Roxanne's legs pulled him up and over, throwing him to the floor on his back.

SLAM!

Eric coughed from the impact, but his breathing was muffled by Roxanne's pussy planted on his face. She was grinding down on him, using his nose to stimulate her swollen clit as she gushed liquid into his mouth.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah," she moaned. "Eat that pussy. Good bitch. Make mama cum."

Both of her hands reached down and slipped into his pants, one grabbing the shaft of his cock and began beating it back and forth, the other smacking his balls over and over again like a punching bag. This was not pleasurable, she was jerking his cock like she was trying to strangle a rattlesnake, pulling the skin so far back it felt ready to rip.

Eric was pissed. He did not let women throw him around, especially some barely-legal emo-punk gangster slut. His strong hands gripped her slender waist and pulled her off his face. With an explosion of energy he lifted her into the air as he moved into a standing position, and then he slammed her pussy right onto his knee.

THUD!

Roxanne arched back and screamed, but it wasn't clear if she was screaming in pain or pleasure. A blow like that would have knocked most girl's out, but she was gushing on his leg as an orgasm ripped through her. She grabbed Eric by his ears and then slammed her forehead into his nose.

CRACK!

By the time his vision stopped being blurred by streak of light, he saw her perky ass spinning in front of him. The heel of her foot struck him directly in the temple, and he was knocked to the ground by the well-placed kick.

He looked up to see Roxanne standing above him with her leg raised up behind her head. She dropped it, her heel falling like a meteor to his crotch.

At the last moment he caught her heel in his hands, but the strength of her kick was still strong enough to hurt anyway. He gripped her ankle and twisted, throwing her back. She flipped through the air and landed on her feet, buts he didn't get her balance back in time and Eric rose up, pulled up his pants, and drove his knee into her gut. She bounced into the air and she slammed her against the nearest wall, hitting it so hard chips of paint flew off.

Roxanne made as sound like she was about to puke, but once she choked the pain down she started to laugh. Her midsection was writhing against his pulsing muscles, but not in pain. She was wiggling like a young woman about to experience an orgasm.

"Better," she groaned, her voice husky. "Better. But I want more. I want it harder. Harder. That's how I like it. I won't cum unless your choking the shit out of me."

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Eric asked. For the first time in a long time he found himself intimidated by a woman, and that fact that it was such a young girl enraged him. "And how are you still alive? You took nearly a hundred hits. Your heart should have exploded by now."

He clutched her right breast in his hand and squeezed it until the firm flesh bulged between his fingers. He could feel her heartbeat moving a mile a minute, but her body was keeping up with it somehow. Roxanne whimpered a little from the stimulation, but she also giggled derisively.

"Yeah, I noticed that a while ago. The first time I took Ero it was an accident, I grabbed a bunch from Austin's bag. Although I didn't know it at the time I dropped way more than any human is supposed to be able to survive. It took enough to give a horse a heart-attack, but all it did to me was get me really, really, really, REALLY fucking horny. "

"Yeah," Eric grunted. "Tanya told me you did a striptease in front of your entire school during a football game."

She giggled, writhing against his arm. "It's not like my uniform wasn't already a skimpy little sex-rag that had 'fuck me' written all over it. I was always a school-approved sex symbol, the Ero just brought out the real slut in me. I'm the blue-haired butterfly, Rosemary was the cocoon, an your Ero was the sweat nectar I needed to evolve."

"Oh please. You're nothing but a spoiled little rich girl. You think just because you took some drugs and strapped on a leather thong that you can suddenly break bad and become the meanest bitch in town?"

Roxanne was getting angrier, and hornier. "You have no idea what your drugs did to me . . . NO FUCKING IDEA! I was a good girl. I went to church. I never swore. I had never seen pornography. I was a lily-white-fucking-virgin. Then the Ero hit me and-"

"Don't blame the drugs-"

"Shut up! Stop pretending that I'm not special! That much Ero should have killed me, but all it did was give me a three-day orgasm that left me exhausted and dehydrated to the point I had to be hospitalized, and at the hospital they had to tie me down to stop me from raping the nurses. I should have died, my heart should have exploded like my pussy was, but it didn't. The doctor told my mom that I have an unusual 'nucleus accumbens,' the part of the brain that regulates pleasure. He said that my brain could uniquely process the Ero, so instead of overheating my body just . . . adapted."

"I'm waiting for that part where I give a shit," Eric growled, although some of anxiety slipped into his voice. Ero was in cash crop, his greatest weapon, his legacy, and his child. He knew more about it than anyone. He had done more of it than anyone . . . or so he thought. The idea that this girl had some genetic fluke that was perfectly adapted to use his drug disturbed him.

Roxanne giggled. "I'm going to fuck you up, Eric Lacroix. I'm going to fuck you to pieces, and then I'm going to kill your Queens. You're going to be my slave Eric, my personal alchemist. You're going to make me an endless supply of Ero, and if you don't, I'm gonna cut your cock off. You're going to be my slave, and I'm going to become the Gash's true Empress."

Eric pushed his forearm against her throat, choking her slightly. "Listen to me you little putain, you . . . are . . . NOT . . . SPECIAL! You are nothing but a fucking freak, a lucky anomaly that just happens to have the right deformity to survive. You are trash. You are a slut. You are nothing but a vapid, boring, tight piece of meat who dresses up like a tough bitch, but not that deep down you are a soulless cum-dumpster, who was waiting her whole pathetic life for any excuse to spread her legs and take it like the whore she is. I am not going to cook Ero for you. I am not going to let you stop me from conquering the Gash. By the time I'm done with you, you'll be whimpering and squirming and calling me 'Daddy' because that is just how worthless and pathetic you are."

"Shows what you know," she snickered. "I've popped a lot of pussies Eric, maybe even as many as you, but I have never, NEVER been fucked by a man."

Eric was surprised by that. "You're . . . a virgin?"

"The other day I fucked sexy young nun with big tits until she bled. Does that sound like something a virgin would do? I'm the one who does the fucking Eric. I'm the FUCKER! I don't get fucked."

Eric's cock twitched at the revelations. "You're about to get fucked right now little girl. I am going to pop your cherry. And afterward . . . you'll thank me."

A tear rolled down Roxanne's cheek. "I . . . am . . . going . . . to . . . fucking . . . kill . . . you."

Eric smiled, his face so close to hers that the tips of their noses touched. "I'd like to see you try you little-"

THUD!

Eric groaned as he backed off, clutching at his testicles. Roxanne had kneed him pretty hard, a lot harder than she could have if he was expecting it. She looked pissed, her blue eyes almost glowing with intense hatred, and her young nipples erect rage. Her only body was glistening and flexing, stimulated with a need to dominate.

She grabbed his hair and kneed him in the face. His head jolted back, and she then spun on her heel to deliver a perfect spinning-kick to his temple, knocking him back further. She punched at him and he slapped her dainty hand away, but it was a feint as her foot came up and smacked him in the balls again. He punched for her stomach but she slithered by it, spinning like a ballerina, grabbing on to his arm, and using it like a high-horse to kick him in the face again. He threw two more pinches, both her slender body contorted to avoid, and then she leapt up, wrapping her arms around his neck, and delivering a brutal series of quick alternating knee-strikes to his gut, striking him over a dozen times in just a couple seconds.

Eric stood their stunned and heaving for air, puking up big wads of spit that drooled down his chin and onto the floor.

Roxanne snorted, hands on her hips. "Faggot."

She grabbed his head with both hands and kneed him in the face, hitting him so hard this time that his head snapped back and he fell to the ground. The Furies cheered and danced as their mistress dominated the larger, older, and by all rights more powerful male. The cat-called and groped one another, a couple taking off their panties and tossing them at Roxanne as if they were flowers. Roxanne grabbed one pair out of the air and then crawled down onto Eric's muscular body. She pried his jaw open and stuffed the panties into his mouth.

"Good," she said. "I don't want to listen to you whine like a bitch when I crush your balls."

She ran her tongue over his face, licking up his sweat, and then stood up. She kicked his legs open so that they were wide apart and his crotch was left unprotected but for the thin material of his pants. There was a large bulge in them, a bulge eleven inches long and plenty thick. Roxanne looked at it with disgust.

"Fucking dick!" she growled, pulling a foot back and launching it into Eric's groin. His foot landed with a heavy thud and Eric groaned loudly, but his voice was muffled by the dirty panties filling his mouth. The Furies screamed and laughed in orgasmic delirium as they watched the archetypical man-god being brought to submission by the feral nymph. Her foot kicked him again and again, hitting him so hard that he was skidding across the ground.

"Daddy!" Alessandra yelled, getting up off the couch to help him. A Fury stepped in front and slapped her across the face, trying to push her back, but Alessandra responded with a punch to her side that clearly broke a couple ribs.

"No interfering!" Roxanned screamed. "This is between me and him."