Eric Lacroix Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let go and she flopped down on the bed like a rubber-band. He reached under her chest and grabbed her tits, pumping just a few more strokes as his balls boiled over with another orgasm. He came inside her, filling her pussy deep and full, entire mouthfuls of cum gushing out the sides. Eric statyed hard though, and he stayed buried 12 inches deep in her.

"Who owns it?" he asked. "Who owns this bitch?"

Roxanne was in tears. She was biting down on a pillow to stop herself from screaming. "You," she squeaked, shuddering with the orgasm she was trying to suppress. "You own it."

"Louder," he said, pushing forward a little. "Loud enough for all these little sluts to hear."

"Y-you do!" she moaned, unable to suppress her physical ecstasy. "You own it. You own this stupid little whore!"

"And the rest of these cock-sleeves?"

"You own them! The Furies are yours! Please . . . just . . . please pull it out."

Eric brushed her blue bangs bank and looked down at her, almost tenderly for a moment, but then he spat on her face. She sobbed as he pulled out, her sensitive vagina retracting like a wounded sea-anemone.

Naked and dripping with cum, Eric stood above the twenty-or-so young women in the room. Some of them were kneeling, some of them were crying, and more than a few had their hands buried away under their skirts or down the front of their shorts. They were all wide-eyed and stunned, psychologically destroyed from the sight of their goddess's rape, and in that moment of vulnerability they turned to her conqueror for guidance.

"Listen up you worthless, fucking cunts," Eric said to the room. "From this day forward you all work for me. Drug smuggling, prostitution, extortion, theft. Whatever I decide, you do, and whatever I decide to pay you is more than you deserve. Over the next couple weeks I will be thoroughly, THOROUGHLY evaluating each of your based on your . . . talents. Before you leave here, I want you to give your real names, addresses, and phone numbers to my Queen, Alessandra. You can expect my call soon."

As Eric turned back to the bed one of the girl's stood up, her knees shaking and her breasts quivering in the leather bodice she wore. "But . . . aren't you going to rape us too?" she asked eagerly.

Eric chuckled. "Get the fuck out."

"Alessandra stood by the door with a pen and notepad, taking notes as each girl left, many of them excited to give away their personal information, others terrified but too intimidated to lie. As that happened Tanya swaggered over and kneeled in front of her King, bringing her mouth to his semi-erect cock and tenderly licking it clean of popped cherry.

"So what about Rox'n'Roll over there?" Tanya asked, polishing Eric's bulbous helmet with her tongue. "Are we going to kill her now."

Eric didn't respond for a long moment. "I forgot something."

Shoving Tanya aside, he went back to Roxanne, who was curled up in a ball on the bed, whimpering and groping herself as her drug-induced orgasm refused to subside.

"So good," she wept, crying uncontrollably. "That was so good. It hurts . . . you jerk . . . you broke my pussy . . . but it feels so good. I think I'm going to die. I think you've ruined me. You . . . oh God . . . you raped me."

"You got what you deserved," Eric cruelly told her, slapping her on the ass and pulling he back into position.

"What . . . what are you doing?" Roxanne asked.

"I forgot to fuck your ass."

Eric stroked his dick a couple times and then pressed the flanged head of his dick against the impossibly tight hole of her anus. It was the tightest little whole Eric ever tried to shove his dick into, but he shoved anyway, and the bitch gave way. Muscle and tissue stretched in ways they had never stretched before, and after a eternity of hard flesh sliding against soft organs, Eric's heavy testicles swung like wrecking-balls into Roxanne's clit.

Roxanne screamed, and finally lost consciousness.

#####

Tanya and Alessandra weren't happy that Eric had decided to not kill Roxanne. In fact, he brought her back to his apartment with him, dragging her naked, mindless little body along like she was a stray dog he found. He even gave her a guest room and had a couple of his sexy little maid check in on her. After a couple day rest she emerged looking incredibly hung over and exhausted, but her body was still tight and firm. She had no idea where she was, until she saw Eric sitting on the edge of his rooftop hot-tub getting a vigorous blowjob from Tanya.

"Hey," he said to her, acting very nonchalant.

Tanya' eyes cut at Roxanne like daggers, but she didn't stop sucking that cock for a second.

"Hey," Roxanne said, blushing a little. "Can I get in?"

Eric leaned back, the sun sparkling off his bronzed body. "Only if you suck my dick."

Roxanne bit her lip and tried to hold back a giggle. "Alright."

#####

"I'm just saying, we could push her off the roof," Alessandra said to Tanya over their breakfast. They were eating on the balcony, Alessandra wearing nothing more than a lacey thong and Tanya in nothing but an open bathrobe. "We could make it look like an accident."

"I'd rather cut her fucking head off," Tanya said, biting into a banana, imagining it was Roxanne's head. "Or empty an Uzi into her chest. Who does that little slut think she is?"

Both of the Queens were on edge. For an entire weak neither of them had gotten fucked by King Lacroix, that was the longest since either of them had started working for him. It was Roxanne's fault, that punk-ass little 21 year old had moved into Eric's room on a full time basis. They slept together, worked out together, ate together, bathed together, and every second of it was spent either fucking or getting ready to fuck again.

Even at right this moment they could hear Roxanne in the other room screaming her head off, moaning with excruciating pleasure as Eric fucked her brains out, no doubt.

"We should wait till after he bores of her," Alessandra said, slipping a hand down the front of her thong and petting her unsatisfied clit. She and Tanya had been sleeping together all weak, trying to find satisfaction in one another's bodies, but compared to Eric it simply wasn't enough. "He won't care if we kill her after she's moved back to the Gash and started working the street like all her friends. We can do whatever we want to her then. Slit her throat, shove a grenade up her cunt, impale her on a-"

"Shh," Tanya whispered, "Daddy's coming."

Eric joined his Queens on the balcony looking very pleased and a little tired, his naked body glowing with sexual satisfaction, his big cock actually limp for once. He moved behind Tanya and started to give her a backrub.

"Morning my Queens."

"Morning Daddy," they responded in unison.

"You know girls, I've been thinking for a while about something, and I think it's time I shared it with you."

Tanya and Alessandra looked at once another, concerned.

"Now that my conquest of the Gash is all but complete, why stop there? Why not move on to other parts of Climax City. Cougarton. The Heights. The Bay. Why not conquer it all?"

Tanya bit her lip. "But, Daddy . . . all those territories are already claimed. The Silver Family controls the Heights, the Bay has been owned by the Triads for decades, and Cougarton is where all the government bigwigs live."

"You're right," Eric admitted. "I'll need help."

"But Daddy!" Alessandra whined. "There's no way just the three of us can conquer that much territory."

"I know. I figure I'll divide my forces into three portions. One to remove the Triads from the Bay, one to take on the Silver Family over the Heights, and one to do something about the corrupt politicians in Cougarton. And I'll have one Queen for each campaign."

Tanya looked at Alessandra confused. "But Daddy . . . there are only two of us?"

Eric smiled shyly and rubbed his forehead. Through the glass doors the Queens could see a couple figures walking through the main hall of Eric's apartment. Once was a tall busty woman covered in erotic tattoos, encased in leather, and sporting wild red hair. It was Ink Star, Eric's personal tattoo artist, the one who etched his fleur-de-lis symbols on all his girls. Roxanne was there too, naked and stumbling a little as she came out onto the balcony. There was something over her vagina, something blue and elegantly shaped. It was a fleur-de-lis, but not a normal black one. It had a crown over it, just like Alessandra's and Tanya's, except Roxanne's flower was a deep blue.

Roxanne was smiling from ear to ear. She held up he hands, flipped two middle fingers, and stuck out her long tongue.

"All hail the Blue Queen, bitches!"