Eric Lacroix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,630 Followers

"Are you sure, mon cher?" he laughed. "Because you're dripping all over my carpet."

I had to bite my lip to stop from screaming. "It's not you. It's the Ero. And even with this shit I bet you couldn't fuck me like a real man, like a BLACK man." Normally I didn't go race-baiting people, being a quarter white myself, but I wanted to humiliate this honkey-ass white boy wanna-be-thug. The hood-rat in me was coming out. Shit was about to get ghetto up in here. "What do I look like to you? One of those flat-ass white crack-whores downstairs? Or one of them pedophile-bait slant-eyed chink-bitches! Sheeeeet! Fuck that! I'm a real woman, and I fuck real men. Nine inches, white boy. Nine-fucking-inches!" I held my hands in front of my face to show him what nine inches looked like. "That's what I've been fucking with! What you got? Six? If you're lucky you've got six. And I know what you're thinking: 'But Taannnnyyyyaaa, six inches is aaaavvvveeerrrrrage.' Well fuck THAT! Three inches is a big fucking difference! Three inches is all it takes to separate a man from a boy, and a boy from a bitch! Three inches is what separates my g-spot from you tiny little prick, bitch! Those three inches are the reason yo momma left yo daddy, and yo first girlfriend lost her virginity to that nigga under the bleachers while you were busy playing Magic or Pokemon or some shit with your friends . . . . FAGGOT!"

Damn. Where was all this coming from?

As I heaved and gasped, my last pasty falling off from the sweat dripping down my breasts, Lacroix just stood there with a look on his face like he was watching a child have a tantrum, never loosing even an ounce of his cool.

"Mon cher, do you see that ruler over there on the table?"

I looked over and saw on a glass table there indeed was a shiny, metal twelve-inch ruler, resting near a small pile of powdered Ero.

"Go get it," he said.

I didn't respond at first, but for some reason I did as I was told. I moved over and grabbed it. The ruler was heavier than it looked and a little sharp. He had used into to smash Ero-pills into powder for snorting.

"Now come over here, get down on your knees, and measure my fucking cock."

A shiver ran through my body when the word 'cock' hit me like a slap to the face. Something about the way he said it just made that word sound heavier. A cold, invisible hand moved up my spine, and I almost felt embarrassed, like a teenager seeing pornography for the first time.

I did as I was told though, slowly getting to my knees since my wobbly legs were still being affected by the Ero in my system. The bulge in his pants looked huge, but I knew it had to be a trick of some sort. Maybe the drug was fucking with my sense of perception. The room was spinning a little, and the colors in the room seemed much more vivid than they should have.

Taking in a deep breath, I grabbed the clasp of his belt, needing a surprising amount of strength to unclasp it. I tugged at the hemline of his pants, struggling with the zipper and button as I tugged down. Something big and thick was straining the hem, and I was having trouble pushing the pants over it, but I still refused to believe-

SMACK!

White stars bounced around my vision as I looked up to see a thick, vein covered forearm bearing down over me with threatening dominance, only it wasn't a forearm.

It was the biggest, thickest, longest, hardest, and baddest cock I had ever seen in my whole fucking life. It didn't even look possible, like it was inhuman, but at the same time it was also the most beautiful, mouthwatering piece of meat imaginable. My mouth popped into a big 'O' as my eyes bulged in awe.

No. This couldn't be real.

"Measure it," he said.

"I . . . it can't . . . but it isn't real-"

"I said measure it bitch!" he screamed, and although he didn't move to hit me I flinched as if he had. Suddenly my body was trembling for a reason other than my arousal. I was afraid.

My hand shook as I brought the metal ruler up to his already adamantine-erect cock, almost dropping it as I pressed it against the rough, ridged underside. The bottom end of the ruler was barely touching the base of his cock where a big leathery sack stuffed with two apricots hung between his legs, and yet the tip of the ruler couldn't quite measure up to the bulbous, thick tip of his penis. Something was wrong, the ruler had to be missing a few inches.

"Measure . . . it . . . bitch."

I did. With tears in my eyes, I did.

"Te-twelve inches," I gasped, barely able to speak. "You're just over twelve inches."

He smiled. He had won. "That's right bitch. So what was it you were saying about three inches?"

"I . . . I . . it doesn't matter how big you-mmphf!"

My words were shoved down my throat as the bulbous head of his cock suddenly rammed into my mouth, and slickened by his sweat and my own salivation it went eight inches deep in less than a second. My throat bulged so grotesquely that I was sure something was going to break, and that I was going to die, but instead my body's natural elasticity took over and I somehow managed it, even if I couldn't breathe at all. He was so deep that I could feel my tonsils resting in his cum-slit, and yet I was still looking at another four inches of thick meat protruding out of my mouth.

Lacroix smirked dominantly. "Stupid bitch. I thought that would shut you up."

His strong hands gripped the sides of my head, his fingers pulsing with enough strength to crush my skull like an egg, but instead of slamming his cock deeper he actually began to pull out, but this was torture to because he went very slowly, and ever second I was getting closer to suffocating. His cock filled my throat so completely that as it slid out it created a suction, so what little air I had in my lungs was sucked out with it, and it almost felt like my chest was going to implode. The thick ridge of his helmet was so pronounced that it got hooked into my teeth, and he started to buck trying to get loose. My cheeks were sucked in as if I had just eaten a lemon, my fat lips polishing every centimeter of his pussy-pulverizer, and I tried to push his head out with my tongue, but all that did was tickle his salty urethra.

"Fucking bitch! Let go!"

He open palm came down and hit my right on the forehead. My mouth came flying off the giant plug of his cockhead with a loud POP!, shooting large wads of spit in every direction.

"uuuuuuUUUUUHHHH!" I inhaled, filling my lungs with much needed oxygen, but I choked on some of my own spit and began to cough uncontrollably, puking thick dollops of saliva all over my breasts.

Through the tears and sparkling white lights in my eyes I looked up to see Lacroix, frowning down at me with intense disappointment.

"Fucking armature. Do you have any idea how rare it is for me to get a proper blowjob?"

He hands dove under my arms and he effortlessly lifted me up into the air like I was a child. The room spun as he flipped me over and sat me down on the couch upside-down, so that my ass was against the headrest and my head hung over the seat. I was looking up right at the angry slit of his mammoth cock, it's impossible length dripping with my saliva and glistening like polished wood.

He pushed the dripping head of his gargantuan gash-breaker against my cheek, and it left a wet trail of sex as he rubbed his cock across my face. He wiped my crying eyes with the tip of his monster mast, collecting a thin sheen of tears as further lubrication for the oral punishment I knew I was about to receive.

"Now, we're going to do this until we do it right," he said, once again pushing the globular head of his bitch-breaker against my pillowed lips, and all I could do was muffle and whimper pathetically as my jaw began to make way for another attack. I wanted to bite down, but no, I really didn't. My body wasn't under my control.

He pushed in slower this time, working his fat cock inch by inch rather than just ramming it straight down. Once against I felt my throat swell to accommodate him, but this time it was a little easier, because this time my body knew to accept him. The damage was already done anyway, and I was sure that my voice was going to sound different after this devastating blowjob. My vision was dominated by the sight of his glistening shaft disappearing into my mouth, and then of his massive balls descending on my face. As I lost my ability to breathe, and his heavy sperm-tanks came to a rest on my eye-sockets, I knew that I had done it. I had taken all of him. I was kissing his salty, thick base. I had never been so proud of myself. I could feel his heart beating through his cock.

"Good girl, mon cheri, good girl!" he praised me, gasping happily, and I felt my tits swelling with pride. "But let's see if you can take a fucking. Last girl I did this to broke her jaw."

His balls flew back from my eyes, his impossible twelve inches of cock sliding out of my mouth with a loud slurping sound. He left the fat head in though, but I was able to inhale through my nostrils at least as long strands of spit began to ooze down my face.

I felt one of his hands take a strong grip on my breasts, squeezing a nipple so hard that I could feel it turning purple, and his other hand rested on my sobbing cunt for support. His touch alone sent electric shivers through me, and I felt ready for him.

"Alright bitch, here it comes."

SLAP!

His cock rocketed back it, wetly sliding a foot deep into my gullet as his balls slapped against my eyes.

sssssSSSSLLLURP!

His cock withdrew again, and came back with a vengeance. Every thrust became faster, and harder, and wetter, and meaner, and angrier. His grip on my pussy started to tighten, two of his fingers singing into the wet folds of my cunt through the material of my neon green thong. His big, fat balls kept slapping me in the face as his titanic titty-fucker used my esophagus like a cheap sex-toy that could have broken for all he cared.

"Holy fuck . . . your throat . . . so smooth . . . so wet . . . so good."

"Mmmph, mmmmoooo," I muffled, either confessing my undying love for him, or begging him not to kill me, I wasn't sure, my mind was in a thousand different places.

Suddenly I felt his big cock twitch, growing several centimeters more in diameter, pushing my jaw closer to the point of dislocating, and his balls seized up into his body and they began to pump visibly. His first blast of cum shot right into my stomach, punching my guts so hard I wanted to scream. The next shot came when he was pulling out, and so it filled my throat with so much hot cream that it gushed into my mouth like melted marshmallow. He slammed back in, dropping two more pumps directly into my stomach.

He roared and pulled at my thong, snapping it from my body like a rubber band, exposing my gushing pussy to his hungry mouth, and he dove in voraciously, his strong tongue thickly filling my pussy just as well as any cock ever had, and like a sexual sniper he found my g-spot instantly and killed the bitch. Even as I was gagging on his cock and trying to cough up the copious cum-load filling me, I shook with erotic spasms from what was probably the most mind-blowing orgasm of my life, my vagina spraying honey like a broken faucet. He kissed my pussy like a true, passionately lover, slurping up my juice, all the while fucking my mouth as if it were the dirtiest pussy to ever walk the earth.

When he pulled back his cum-slickened cock slid all the way out of my mouth, but the head got caught in my teeth again, and within seconds my mouth was so full of semen that it began to shoot out of my nose like milk. I tried to swallow it all down, but there was simply too much and it came too fast. My mouth filled, and my cheeks swelled to the point of popping, and his head exploded from my cock. Several more thick ropes of his baby-batter jizzed across my face and tits, frosting me like a chocolate birthday cake with vanilla spread.

He stood over me jacking his cock with both hands, sighing loudly as his chiseled body quaked with the intense aftershock of his orgasm. I could only see out of one eye because the other was so caked in cum, but I looked up at him still with complete and utter devotion, even as I involuntarily vomited up most of the delicious milk he fed me, my breasts bouncing painfully on my quivering chest.

"Well, I always said that if she could suck dick half as well as she ate pussy then she'd be able to take you."

That voice! The beautiful, feminine voice!

I tried to roll over but I couldn't, my body was too stiff and exhausted, but I strained my neck to see her. The woman standing in the doorway was one of the most lovely creatures I had ever witnessed to exist. Tan skin, curly light brown hair, high cheekbones, and hot, heavy eyes. She was wearing tight white pants that hugged her slender buttocks like a layer of paint, and over her firm, perky breasts she wore an open white blazer, but that was all. There was nothing under the jacket but a gold chain that almost matched the color and sheen of her skin. She was holding her hands on her hips, her legs spread wide, and she had the most devilish smile on her face. The thing that stood out most of all was the collar around her neck though. Now that I was seeing it in person it was painfully obvious what it was, despite being gold plated. It was a dog's collar. It was a bitch's collar.

"Ale-(cough, cough)-Alessandra," I choked past all the cum blocking up my throat.

She sighed loudly. "Hello, Tanya."

"So this was your partner on the force, back when you two were beat cops," Lacroix asked, working out the last thick dollops of cum from his deflating (but still superior) cock.

Alessandra nodded her head.

"Tanya Washington," Lacroix continued. "Your . . . can I say . . . girlfriend? Your lover? The one you met in college?"

Alessandra frowned shyly and blushed. "It was just a stage, Daddy. I've never loved anyone but you. Not really."

"Alley," I choked through the semen. "You told him about . . . about us?"

Allesandra snorted. "There is no US, Tanya, and this stupid plan of yours was a farce from the beginning. Did you really think this was going to work?" she said to me, sounding and looking very upset. "Did you really think that you could sneak in here and . . . what? Rescue me? Bitch, look around! Look at how I'm living! Why would I want to be 'rescued?' Why would I want to go back to being a fucking cop, busting my ass trying to put away punks who make ten times the money I do, and live more in a week than I would in a lifetime?"

"Because I-(cough, cough)-love-"

SLAP!

Her hand slapped across my face so hard that it painted the nearby wall with sperm.

"Love?" she laughed. "Fuck you, you fat dyke!" I watched as Lacroix put his hand around her waist, and she melted against his chest like a piece of golden butter on a hot loaf of bread, her slender hand stroking his dripping cock back to its full erectness.

"How could I ever love anything but . . . mmm . . .this?"

She held the cock up to my face, as if I had never seen it before, even though it had just made love to the opening of my stomach.

Alessandra leaned over my face, her lips hovering centimeters away from mine. I could smell the gin on her breathe, even through the fog of salty musk.

"Daddy heard about what you did to Candy. That poor little slut. You ruined her, you know. Maybe permanently. And you did that to her just to get here, just to catch Daddy doing something naughty, and to bring me back so we can play lesbo-house together. Pathetic. I just want you to know, fuck-bag, that Daddy and I, what you did to Candy, we're going to do the same to you."

I watched helplessly as she withdrew a Ero-pill from her pocket, placed it on her tongue, and leaned down to give me a big, sloppy, perfect kiss; pushing the pill into my semen-saturated mouth as her tongue outmaneuvered mine with erotic grace. As the pill dissolved and attacked my body I could literally feel my clit spring back up, as hard and as erect as a teenage penis.

Alessandra laughed. "That's two hits, bitch. One more and . . . well . . . you already know."

#####

They drug kicked in fast. I wasn't a person anymore, I was just a sexual, hot piece of flesh that was horny as all fuck. I would have done anything to get some love, and dirty, depraved thing that was asked of me, and I would have followed the chiseled god that was Eric Lacroix to the ends of the fucking earth just to feel his cock inside me.

Lucky for me, I didn't have to go that far, but although I would have followed him like the obedient fuck-toy I now was, he still felt it necessary to grip me by the nape of the neck, push me to all fours, and lead me along the carpeted floor like an untrained bitch.

Alessandra went ahead of us, and as I followed her I knew she was undressing even though Lacroix wouldn't let me look up. I knew this because I was crawling over her discarded clothes First I crawled over her white blazer, then her tight white pants, and finally a lacey white thong of material so sheer it must have been transparent on her.

They led me into a bedroom with a large, white bed and a huge balcony overlooking the hot city below. Alessandra was already naked except for her collar as she crept onto the bed, her perfect ass swaying hypnotically. There was something new about her: a tattoo. Right in the deep cleavage of her ass there was a small tramp-stamp of a black fleur-de-lis, Eric Lacroix's perosal symbol, except over hers was a small crown. That crown must have signified her as the queen of his bitches.

Lacroix pulled me by the neck into a standing position, and he roughly led me over to a small coffee table. From a nearby drawer he pulled out a big, fat dildo that rivaled Jerome in sheer misogynistic size, but it still failed to compare to Lacroix's living pussy-punisher, which was already hardening again despite the gallon of spunk he had nearly drowned me in. He placed the dildo on the table, cockhead sticking straight up.

"Sit on it," he commanded.

I would have obeyed, I really would have, but he didn't even give me time. He strongly pulled me around him, lowering my swollen, hot pussy onto the unlubricated head of the giant rubber cock, but the moment the first inch pushed its way into my warm pocket I nearly pissed it wet with cum. I lowered myself down slowly, every inch causing me so much excruciating pleasure that it felt like I was going to throw up.

I was already four inches down, but that wasn't fast enough for Lacroix. He had lost patience with me.

"I said sit on it, bitch!"

His strong, rough hands gripped my shoulders, and with one easy push he slammed by body down onto the cock that my ass cracked the table and the big rubbery balls nearly sunk inside me. The feeling of the hard cockhead smacking against my cervix plus its full length gliding over my enraged clit was too much. I leaned back and screamed as a painful orgasm jiggled through my body.

"fu-fu-FFFFUUUUUCCCKK!!!" I cried, legs shivering with little spasms as I stained both the table and carpet under me.

Lacroix chuckled a little. "Dirty slut."

He groped one of my big, fat tits, holding it up in his hand as if he were inspecting the freshness of a cantaloupe. He raised is other hand, and then brought it down with a vicious slap across my tit.

SLAP!

"eee . . . EAK!" I whimpered, my breast bouncing up and down from the titty-smack.

Despite the strange, arousing pain that was melting my brain, I still felt the overwhelming urge to fuck, so when I saw his cock bobbing in front of my face, fully erect and terrifying, I leaned in submissively and tried to taste it with my tongue. He pulled away though, his bulbous head evading my tongue by such little distance that a drop of his cock-sweat actually fell into my mouth, and the salty taste made me shiver. I cried as he continued to pull away, his salty balls hanging just beyond the tip of my tongue.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,630 Followers