Eric Loves Linda

Story Info
Eric finally has sex with the woman he loves.
3.4k words
3.77
21.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Beejayne
Beejayne
124 Followers

Linda and Eric had gone out together a couple of times, so when Martin, his friend at the office, asked him if he'd like to go out to dinner with him and his fiancee, Eric thought of Linda. Eric had met Linda through his sister-in-law. Annie had felt badly that he and Breanna had split up, and her friend from college was free at the moment, so she'd introduced them.

For Eric it was love at first sight, because Linda was everything he'd ever desired in a woman. Tall and slender, with nice long legs which she showed off by wearing short skirts. She wore her hair long and it had a reddish tint which contrasted with her pale skin, and her smallish breasts gave her a youthful look, which really turned him on.

Men had been attracted to Linda since she was 16 because she was so pretty, but because of the dire warnings from her mother about pregnancy, did not have sex, in fact rarely dated, until she was 19. At college she lost her virginity to a black athlete, but it wasn't until she left home and went to San Francisco to look for a job, that she really discovered sex.

In San Francisco she became promiscuous, often having two different men on a weekend. She and Annie had been at college together, and they both chose this city when they graduated. They used to go out together and moved in the same crowd until Annie got married. When she introduced Eric, her brother in law, to Linda, it was because she was sure he needed Sex, and he was sure to get it from Linda.

Linda went out with a number of different men, which excited Eric while making him jealous at the same time. He felt very inadequate with her, but she was willing to fit him into her busy social life. Actually, Eric, though a tall, good looking, pretty athletic guy, felt inadequate with most women. That is, good looking women. He dreamed of having sex with every pretty girl he met, so masturbation had become a hobby.

He hadn't had sex with Linda, but after a recent date, when they'd done some pretty heavy kissing, he'd gone back to the apartment he shared with his friend, Sam, he lay on his back in bed and jacked off, seeing her sexy body, and imagining that he was fucking her.

He and Martin were going to meet at a bar in San Francisco, then go to a restaurant with the girls, so he went to pick Linda up at her flat pretty early because he was unsure of the time it would take. He was surprised to meet another guy just leaving. They exchanged "Hellos" when Linda introduced them, then he went into the flat. She wasn't ready yet, she was still in her robe, which made him wonder what had been going on with the other guy, made him jealous, in fact.

"Would you like a drink, beer, glass of wine?" She asked him. "I have to take a quick shower and get dressed. Sorry I'm late but Steve and I were having a long chat."

Eric noticed two wine glasses and a bottle on the coffee table.

"What have you been drinking? I'll have the same." He said.

He'd never been in her place before, but quickly found a glass in the kitchen, and poured some wine as he heard the shower start. As he walked back to the living room he saw a pair of her panties behind a chair. His heart stopped - "They must have been fucking!" he thought as he picked them up and put them to his nose. They smelled of her perfume.

As soon as Linda came out, dressed and looking great, in the customary short skirt and heels, with a red blouse, they went down to the car and headed for the city. It was getting late and Eric hoped that Martin would wait for them. They got lucky and found a parking spot pretty close to the bar where they were to meet, and finally walked in about 15 minutes late.

Martin's fiancee had a cold and headache, so she didn't show, but they decided to go ahead and have dinner anyway.

"I'm sorry, but I don't want to spoil your fun, so let's do dinner anyway." He said.

Dinner went really nicely, the wine flowed freely and the conversation seemed clever to all of them. After dinner as they sat drinking coffee, Martin said:

"I'll tell you what, why don't you both come up to my place, and we'll finish off the evening smoking a joint."

"You know, I've never smoked that stuff. Maybe I should, though, to find out what it's all about." Eric said.

"How about you, Linda. Ever done it?"

"Well, yeah, a couple of times. I like to do it once in a while."

They drove back to Martin's apartment and as they went in Linda pulled Eric aside, kissed him on the cheek, and whispered:

"You'll like this, it will loosen you up. Me too."

After Martin had called his fiancee to see how she was feeling, he brought out some marijuana, rolled a joint, and lit it, taking a long drag. He passed it to Linda who also sucked on it.

She passed it to Eric, and Martin told him to take a drag, pull it into his lungs, then hold it as long as he could.

Eric felt the result almost immediately. They passed it around again, and they all sat silently for a moment until Eric broke the ice.

He looked over at Linda, who was sitting on the couch beside Martin.

"Linda, you have gorgeous legs."

"I thought you hadn't noticed, sweetheart." She replied.

She'd called him sweetheart. His heart was pounding.

He walked over to the couch, leant over and kissed her.

"And everything else."

"What's this everything else?" Martin asked. "She's got small tits, for one thing."

He took another drag and handed it to Eric who also took a drag, then said.

"I like her breasts just the way they are."

"Thank you, dear, for coming to my rescue. They may be small, but they're very sensitive."

The joint was almost gone, but was sitting in the ashtray, so Eric picked it up, lit it and took a very long drag. He like the way it made him feel, but he was getting sort of dizzy, pleasantly dizzy. And it made Linda seem more desirable than ever. He looked over at her sitting beside Martin on the couch, and as he watched them, Martin leaned over and kissed her. What's going on, he thought?

Linda pushed Martin away, smiling at him. Martin came back, and this time as she pushed him away weakly, she returned the kiss. Eric was dumbfounded, here was his friend, Martin, openly kissing his girlfriend, Linda, and now she wasn't resisting, but returning the kiss willingly, avidly.

They were kissing as if he wasn't there, mouths locked together, and, he was sure, tongues deep in each others mouths, throats. He was watching them, and thought he should get up and stop things, right then, before it went any further, but just didn't feel like getting up. Besides he found it fascinating, it was like watching a movie, he was emotionally attached but not physically attached.

Now as he watched them Martin's hand went to Linda's knee, then started under the edge of her skirt. She pushed it away firmly. More kissing followed and Martin's hand found her breast, which she did not push away.

He went on fondling her breast, and whispered something in her ear, and they pulled away from each other and laughed. What did he say? Eric wondered, something about him? Then Martin started to undo the buttons of her blouse, and she pushed his fumbling hand away and started to unbutton it herself, then stopped.

"Oh, wait, I'd forgotten, they're too small, aren't they?"

"Undo fucking those buttons and let me see your tits." Martin snarled.

Linda laughed softly, then slowly started to undo her blouse, one button at a time, teasing him. And teasing Eric, who was watching enthralled. He'd never touched, never seen, Linda's breasts and was eager to see them now. With her blouse undone she looked at Martin and asked:

"More?"

"Show me those little tits of yours."

And she slowly pulled off her blouse and put it behind her on the couch, then, still slowly, undid the clasp in the front of her bra, finally showing her small, but beautifully formed breasts.

Eric caught his breath, he wanted to touch them, to kiss them, but that would have spoiled the picture. You just can't get up in the middle of a movie, before you know the outcome. So he sat and watched while Martin reached out his hand and held her breast in his hand, then pinched the nipple, rolling it around in his fingers.

"No, no...oh, oh,...ah shit. Damn that's it...oh yeah." Her eyes were closed as she felt warmth spreading through her body.

Then he bent over and kissed the small hard nipple, taking it in his mouth, sucking it. Linda fell back on the couch, completely wasted by the weed and the overwhelming sensation that she felt coursing through her body. As she fell back she carelessly let her skirt ride up and her legs spread slightly. Martin sucked on her breast and his hand found her knee, but she didn't resist this time, and the hand slowly slipped up between her legs.

She didn't resist as his fingers found the damp crotch of her panties, rubbed her vulva lightly, then worked round the leg and found their mark. Linda gasped, but then:

"Stop! Stop Martin. Please stop for a moment." She begged him, and as he pulled his hand away and leaned back from her,

"What's up?" he asked sharply.

"Where's my purse? Ah, there." She walked over to the chair Eric was slumped in, picked up her purse that was leaning against it.

"You alright Eric?" As she looked up at him.

"Uh...Yeah, I guess." He replied as he watched her through a weed induced haze.

She took a small square package out, then went back and flopped down beside Martin on the couch.

"What's that?" Martin asked.

"You know what that is, I just don't want to catch a disease or get pregnant. I hate these interruptions, but they're necessary."

She reached over and unzipped his pants and struggled to take out his large, hard, cock.

"Now there's a fine upstanding chap!" She said then took it in her mouth.

"Oh, sweetheart, that's so good." Martin gasped as she licked his already dripping member. "If you fuck as well as you suck I'll marry you."

She went on sucking and licking until she raised up, ripped the package open, and rolled a rubber on to his ready cock. Eric watched the movie through a fog. It was getting exciting now, reaching a climax. He knew how it was going to end, but had to see it. He'd have loved to masturbate as he watched, God knows, his cock had been hard for a long time, but he didn't want to get that over before the movie reached its happy ending.

Linda's skirt was up to her waist so that Eric could see her underwear, which fascinated him. She had on stockings but he had imagined a garter belt, instead they seemed to stay up by themselves. And shiny, silky, red panties. He loved the whole picture.

As they kissed again and Martin's hands were all over Linda, first fondling her breasts, then to her crotch. She took off her silky red panties for him and for the first time Eric saw her vulva, and was surprised to see that it was partially shaved. He watched as Martin found her clitoris, and heard her gasp as he touched it. Then Martin's fingers started to penetrate her, spreading her pink labia, disappearing inside her, but this didn't last long, he was soon kneeling between her legs, and again Eric heard her gasp as his penis must have slid into her:

"Aaaah yes, that's it... That's what I needed."

After that he heard a lot, but saw very little except Martin's ass as his ass muscles contracted with each thrust. He saw Linda's legs, those lovely legs, first spread on each side of Martin's ass, then over his shoulders or wrapped around his waist. Occasionally he saw her face and tits, her head at an awkward angle against the couch.

Eric heard what he was often to hear again in the future when she had sex, both with him or someone else:

"Ah yes, that's nice, right there...it's so big...Fuck me, fuck me...Sweety - Sweety..Aaaaaa...Harder...Harder..There, that's it...I love you...I LOVE YOU SWEETY...Harder...Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...That's it!..." And so on, interspersed with grunts, moans and deep sighs.

This was repeated more than once, and Eric assumed she had more than one orgasm. But it didn't last long, Martin was so worked up, looking at this lovely woman spread in front of, feeling her tighten on him as she had an orgasm, that he ejaculated quickly. After two, three huge thrusts:

"Oh god that's good...OH..Oh..oh."

He lay there a few minutes on top of Linda, her legs wrapped around him, then kissed her, pulled out and walked out of the room, the condom still on, the tip weighed down by a big glob of sperm. Eric watched him leave,then looked back at Linda, who sat, legs still apart, with her eyes shut. What had been a pink slit between her legs was now open and red and he gazed at it longingly. She opened her eyes, saw him staring, and quickly crossed her legs.

Eric wanted to say something to her, anything, and finally blurted out:

"You're a noisy bitch."

"I know." She said. "I can't help myself."

When Martin came back Linda got up and headed for the bathroom.

"You bastard." Eric said stone faced. "Fucking my woman."

"You should have moved first. Or said something when it started. Once we got going we couldn't stop. Hey, she's great. I hope you can overlook this little incident and stay with her."

Eric laughed. "What so you can fuck her again?"

Linda came back in fully dressed, except for her panties, which she picked up off the floor and stuffed into her purse. There was an awkward silence.

"I gotta go." Eric told them.

"Let me drive." Said Linda. You're really in no condition..."

"Aren't you going to stay here? Aren't you gonna have another go as soon as I'm out of the way?"

"I'm going to make sure you get home safely. I'm sorry about what happened."

"Hey, don't be sorry, I enjoyed it, you enjoyed it, we all enjoyed it. It was like watching a porno movie. It was interesting to see your small tits, and Martin fondling them. I particularly liked the part where your legs were over his shoulders, and you were hollering those choice bits as you had an orgasm."

"Eric, don't do it. Stop! If you'd moved faster, instead of moping on the sidelines it could easily have been you." Linda told him bitterly.

Martin moved in between them. "Look, cut it out, both of you. You're both going to stay here tonight in my spare room, and keep my computer company."

"You expect me to sleep in the same bed with this slut?" Eric laughed.

"Yes! Either that or I'll throw you out and Linda can have the spare room and you can find your own way home."

Linda started to cry. "Please Eric, please." She begged. "Stop being so mean. I want to sleep with you, can't you tell?"

"Okay, okay. Let's see the spare room."

Martin showed them the spare room and the double bed.

"Too bad you don't have twin beds." Said Eric as he eyed the bed.

"I'm sure you'll both be very comfortable here." Martin told him, "And here are a couple of my T-shirts to wear. The bathroom's to the right down the hall. Now goodnight." And he closed the door.

They each picked up a T-shirt, and started to undress. Eric wondered if Linda would undress in front of him, so he watched her out of the corner of his eye as he undressed. She took her tops off first, put the T-shirt on, then sat and took her shoes, then stood up and skirt, then stockings, came off. As she stood in just the T-shirt he could just see a wisp of pubic hair. As he took his pants off he tried to hide his rock hard erection.

"Don't point that thing at me, it might go off." Linda joked.

"Yeah, wouldn't you just like that." Eric replied. I'll show her, he thought to himself, and even though his cock was aching and he wanted desperately to fuck her, he got into the bed and turned his back toward her.

Linda cuddled up behind him, and he could feel her naked body against his ass, but pretended to be sleeping.

"Hey, wake up." She whispered in her ear. "I want you." And her hand slipped down and found his still-hard, now dripping, cock.

Eric rolled over on his back. "Haven't you had enough for one day?" he asked her. "Most women would be satisfied with fucking two men and wouldn't want a third one."

There was silence for a moment, then "Two?" She said. "Oh, Steve. I didn't think you knew."

"Well, it wouldn't have taken Sherlock Holmes to deduce what had been going on in your place. Besides, I found your panties on the floor."

"Steve is a very old friend who's going through a very difficult divorce. He's very unhappy, so I thought I'd do a little something to help him."

"You seem to like helping a lot of guys." Eric told her. "are you going to help me now?"

"Eric, you seem intent on having a fight with me, but if you and I are going to have any type of relationship I have to tell you this. I will fuck who I want, when I want. Now, are we going to fuck, or are you going to lie on your back with a hard on and sulk?" She said as she gently stroked his cock, then leaned on top of him and kissed him. And kissed him. And kissed him some more.

Eric didn't say another word, but his hand found her sweet breasts as they kissed. Then slipped down between her legs and found her wet vagina. She drew a sharp breath, then sighed:

"Ah, so nice. Not too hard I'm very sensitive." From so much sex Eric thought, but now he didn't care. This was the woman he'd cherished, he'd longed for for months, and he was going to have her at last.

As his hard cock slid deep inside her wet vagina she said:

"Oh baby, baby, that's so nice."

Soon he was fucking her rhythmically, encouraged by deep sighs and her muttered words, like. "Aah...Right there...It's so big...fuck me, fuck me...Sweety...Sweety...Aaaaaah...Harder, harder...There, that's it...I love you...I LOVE YOU SWEETY...Harder...Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...that's it..." And so on.

He tried to last, but ejaculated soon, too soon. They lay locked together, dozing. Then he thought of something.

"You didn't make me wear a condom. Why not?"

"YOU figure it out." She said softly.

Soon they were both asleep, touching each other.

Early in the morning Eric woke up and reached for her -- She was gone! She 'd gone to Martin's room! They were fucking now, right now! And he listened for the banging but couldn't hear anything. He started to get up, he'd go and put his ear to Martin's door and listen. Maybe he'd burst in this time, stop them . Punch Martin in the face. He started to get up when he heard the toilet flush, and moments later She was there.

"Where were you?" He demanded.

"I went to take a pee for God's sake." As she got back in bed.

He held her in his arms. They kissed, long, lovingly.

"I'm going to hold you forever. I may lend you to other men, but you'll always come back to me. Now go and fuck Martin if you want, but come right back."

"Stupid!" Was all she said.

Soon they were locked together, fucking, fucking. This time it seemed to go on forever, While she moaned and sighed and said things like: "Oh baby, baby..." But then you've heard all that before.

The story of Eric and Linda is a long, sexy one. Maybe we'll come back to it one day.

Beejayne
Beejayne
124 Followers