Eric Olafson, Neo Viking Vol. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first Protector and those with him started to chant the old texts."We the guardians and protectors of the most Holy place summon the spirits of the Universe, grant us revenge and the tools so we may continue to protect what is holy. It is the Masters of the sacred White we serve alone! Come then who are also serve the Masters and assist us in defeating great evil!"

Something appeared, out of the shimmering portal. It was a bluish skinned being wielding a blaster weapon in one hand and a sword in the other, wearing a black cloak over a black chainmail outfit that looked both anachronistic and timeless. "I doubt you expected me!"

"This is a nexus gate and connects many places with the planet at te center of the Universe, but the time for this has not yet come to pass. Neither the Kermac nor you understand and touching events that can not yet come to pass."

The sword sliced through the solid metal monolith with the controls for the trans dimensional gate as if it was air.

The bright energy gate behind him collapsed. The Siucra had yet to react to his arrival then, then one of them did fire his blaster weapon but the beam did not penetrate the flexible armor the Plato wore. He returned fire and killed the shooter."I have been Captain Saxa of the United Stars Fleet and it was one of your kind that caused me to lose my ship. Now I am serving another purpose and I am a Knight of the Order now. Despite my new purpose and knowledge I am and always will be a citizen of the Union. The Kermac you worship are not the Gods you make them to be, yet they again set events in motion that will have great impact on everyone. Events that will bring much war and bloodshed, but it won't be the Siucra who will exist when these events com. Your species is doomed by your allegiance you thought out.

------------------------

It was Captain Jackson of the USS Alexandria who discovered Koken for the Union a few month later and It was him and his crew during an initial survey who discovered the hidden chambers. He and his landing party followed a union fleet code signal that had led them to this underground facility of a long gone civilization, and they found a Union Issue wrist communicator, next to six dead Siucra before a metallic platform. The communicator had a message recorded and Jackson activated it. "This message is for Admiral Mc Elligott and Fleet Command. I was once known as Captain Flowar Saxa of the USS Ivanhoe, Service number 234543-FS-443245-P. The ship is lost and destroyed, but I am alive even though I am no longer the same person and I am now serving another purpose. I am herby resigning my commission. Rest assured that I am and always will be a Union citizen and I will serve my new task with this assurance as foundation. I cannot tell you what has happened to me or what I have become. For it is forbidden. If the time is right I might be able to reveal myself in a distant future.

"This planet is where the Kermac originated, but before that it was a UNI world. You are standing in one of the last remaining UNI installations built for the sole purpose to contain a gate to another Galaxy and to safeguard forbidden knowledge. The Kermac have called the Y'All and they will come again, but those who send the Y'All, will also come! If my sources are correct you still have 100 standard years time to prevent that or to prepare for what is coming. Somewhere in our Galaxy is a device to be found, something the Y'All seek and something that can defeat both the Y'All and their masters. You will recognize it when you find it as a small disc shaped space ship of great age. Inside rests knowledge and power unimaginable. It must be found before the Y'All find it. It is this device that makes the Y'All return as they seek it. Take this message to Fleet Command. There are two more messages for their eyes only recorded on this wrist com. Fare well, all of you!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The End

------------------------------------------------------------------------------