Eric Spanks Ch. 02

Story Info
Eric gently starts bringing out the sub in her.
4.4k words
4.62
42.8k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The widest smile, that could possibly exist, was fixed across my face! Here I am packing for several days, to be with a total stranger! But, oooooooo, what a sexy stranger, he is! Eric, aaaahhhh, sexy Eric, I can still feel him playing my pussy and making it sing! I can't even imagine what he has in store for me, but whatever it is, it's going to last for days!!

I let the events of earlier this day, deliciously roll thru my mind, over and over again! Taking a sip of my tea, I sat on the edge of the bed, dreaming of his beautiful hands and fingers, slapping, probing and fucking my wet pussy and hot ass! Eric's eyes, his smile, all plays thru my head as I open my legs wide. My fingers are drawn to my already drenched pussy. My clit throbs at the recent memories of him! In my mind, I smell his scent, feel the hardness of his body, and the deep vibration of his voice runs thru me as I finger my hungry cunt. I tease my own pussy with thrusts of my fingers deep inside my wet sloppy cunt, while my other finger dancing delightfully over my swollen, throbbing clit! As I bring myself to a delicious hard cum, I realize that I still have an empty ache between my legs....a need, one I anticipate Eric to fill, with his hard, throbbing dick.

Dressing for this evening was a snap! I pulled out and put on my sexiest of clothing....one very sexy deep red dress, hugging every curve, thin straps holding up the dress that barely covered tits, and clearly showing the outline of my hard nipples......I felt wonderfully naughty in the short dress! With sexy Eric in mind, panties were out! No way! Just thigh high stockings and sexy shoes, are all that accompanied this dress!

As he promised, his car pulled up on time. I shivered in excitement, as his driver slipped my bag into the trunk of this very elegant car, and he offered his arm in assistance into Eric's vehicle. On the ride over, my head was flashing with the sexy images of what the night may bring! These lovely, nasty thoughts, had me licking my red lips in anticipation! Feeling my bare pussy under this dress, had me unable to sit still...crossing and uncrossing my legs, actually squirming in the car seat...or was I grinding?

After what seemed an enternity, we were pulling up in front of Eric's beautiful home. The driver acoompanied me inside, and left my bag inside the door. A smiling young man walked towards me, introduced himself as Mason, Eric's house staff, and lead me into the large comfortable room, I had been in before on my visit hours earlier, to this wonderful home. Mason picked up my bag and wandered off. I took in this gorgeous room, and smiling, teasingly, called out "Honey, I'm home!"

Two seconds later, Eric appeared in the room, laughing, eyes sparkling and said, "So I see my dear!" We were both laughing as he pulled me right into his arms into a deep, passionate kiss! Being in his strong arms felt so natural, so warm, so right! But, I knew, that I had so much to learn about this sexy, sexy man!

Eric held me back at arms length, as his beautiful eyes swept approvingly over my body! His smile said so much! I know he watched my nipples harden under his stare. It was a feeling, I myself enjoyed....the look of triumph in his piercing eyes, telling me how much he enjoyed what his presence and mere touch did to my body! "I have quite an evening planned, my dear lady." he breathed in into my ear. Then with a quick playful nip on my ear, and a gentle slap on my ass, he turned me to face him with an eyebrow arched in delighted surprise, and said "Oooo my lady is starting off naughty!" ...realizing I had nothing on underneath. I tilted my head back in laughter, I was already enjoying him so!

Whatever Eric had planned for this evening, was changing already. He slipped a glass of a wonderful, bubbling, crisp champagne into my hand and I thought I had caught the whiff of something delicious in the air! Mmmm a special dinner, perhaps? But, with all that he had planned perfectly, a romantic dinner, perhaps a sensual dance after, to the lovely music that filtered this room.....all those plans were quickly dashed, as I felt the urgency in his touch.

It started with the electric we both felt as our hands touched, as Eric slipped the champagne flute into my hand. He lingered there, traveling slowly up my arm, softly carressing my skin, as his bright blue eyes burned into mine. Eric's hand traveled into the thick of my hair and fisted, as he leaned into my mouth, anticipating his mouth devouring mine, a slight moan escapes me, as he runs his tongue across my lips......this handsome devil, teasing me! I am smiling, as I nip his lip, taunting his tongue with mine, to come inside. And, indeed, he does! Eric took my mouth, tasting, exploring with very deep passionate kisses. He sent my body into a frenzy! I was humming head to toe with excitement! My nipples hardening, as I crushed against his hard chest, trying to melt into this fasinating man!

"Natalia, you sexy, naughty little girl...do you have any idea who is about to take you?" breathes Eric into my ear. I look deeply into his eyes, as we place our champagne glasses on the table, clearly seeing Eric has something to tell me. "Show me, gorgeous Eric, show me who is going to take me!" I say, never taking my eyes from his. "Aaahhh, little one, come with me" said Eric, his blue eyes sparkling devilishly!

He guided me down a hall, stopping every few steps, for yet another deep kiss, or carress....driving me mad with desire. At one point, this heavenly man pinned me against the wall, hands above my head, clasped with one of his own, as his tongue explored my mouth, his free hand traveling expertly over my responding body! His fingers tracing circles around my heaving tits, pinching and twisting my aching nipples. His hand snaked under the skirt of my dress, cupping my hairless mound. My entire pussy throbbed, as Eric growled his approval! God, how I ached to touch him! Still pinning my hands, he slipped his finger into my sopping slit and ran it for it's length. From clit to to circling my pussyhole, and tracing my labia, then back and finally, inserting his finger deep within me. Eric slowly pumped his finger in and out of my hot cunt, smiling and never taking his eyes off of mine. Easing his finger dripping with my juices from my drenched hole, he raised it to his lips, tasting me! Had he not pinned me to the wall, surely, i would have slithered to the floor with buckling knees!

Gently chuckling, Eric released me from against the wall, and spun me, openly laughing now, like a ballerina into his arms, spooning me as he whispered how delicious I was into my ear! The vibration of his sexy deep voice traveled through me and had me quite giddy with desire! But, this was a man intent on showing me something, something I sensed was important to him, before going any further than we already had.

Eric swung open wide a set of double doors, leading into a large, dimly lit sexual playground! He explained, that in his business, certain services were requested by his clients. He called this room a "dungeon". Not knowing all that much about this lifestyle, I eagerly asked him to show me around! He seemed relieved to see how I was able to accept that he was indeed, much more than a spanker! Yes, from the looks of this room, he definately offered much more than that in his services!!

I could hear the click of my heels as we walked towards a large wall containing, paddles, whips, floggers, and a few devices I'd have to ask about later! I could feel Eric's stare as he watched for my reaction at each new piece I viewed. Remembering the delicious spanking i had recieved, earlier at his hand and paddle, a new excitement began to build inside of me. I had the wettest thighs by now, my entire pussy ached with an intense throbbing!

Eric followed me, as I began to explore on my own. There was a stockade, it made me giggle, at the idea of being in that silly contraption! Eric smilingly inquired of my slipped giggle, and I told him my thoughts. Now he laughed outright, and eyes twinkling, said "You never know, my dear lady, it may not seem so silly, once you try it!" The further I explored, a dawning came over me, if I turn out not to have a submissive bone in my body, will Eric accept that? Before I expressed my concern out loud, I spotted another contraption hanging from the ceiling. A long glistening thick double chain, ending in leather cuffs!

"Oooooo Eric! I believe I can see YOU restrained in this!" I teasingly called to him! Smiling broadly, arching his eyebrow, he said, "And how is that Natalia? Tell me what exactly you see!" "Ok baby", I said, "You asked for it!" I told him how I could see his hard naked body, with his arms above him, captive for me in chains, how I would taunt and tease his delicious body with my mouth and tongue! Maybe even tease his ass cheeks a little with that cute little crop hanging on the wall. I promised to tease until he was begging with desire, and asked Eric to picture himself as the sexy bitch in those chains, recieving pleasure, instead of one of his clients! Eric threw his head back and roared with laughter! Still laughing, saying, "You definately have the picture Natalia! Excuse my laugh, as I have never imagined myself in this position you present to me!"

I simply winked at this sexy man, and asked to be shown the rest of his "Dungeon"

He showed me tables with restraints, an "X" on the wall, with cuffs at each point, and a contraption, that apparently could restrain you in a bent position, exposing you completely, to Eric, your paid tormentor! Ooooooo he was a facinating bad boy!! This room had me vibrating from head to toe, a wonderful playground! And that's what it was to me, a playground! I wonder how Eric will feel, as I start to tell him there is not really much of a submissive inside of me, but a kinky side that could enjoy this room, if pain was not included. A spanking makes my head spin, and my body to crave a good hard fucking, but the pain of a whip, would make me run! Would he understand, and not take advantage of me in restraints?? Eric smiled, took both of my hands into his as he looked in to my eyes and said, "Breathe Natalia" he chuckles, "This is my job, I am, yes, usually Dominant in sex, but your ideas intrigue me, and for you, beautiful lady, with some encouragement, I may indeed enjoy a switch!"

Well, now he did it! Not only did I lust this blue eyed stallion, but I was falling hard! Too good to be true! I swear this man could read my mind! He swept me into another deep kiss, and said to me, "Natalia, tonight I simply want you" Music to my ears and my dripping pussy! Then this romantic sexy hunk, swept me off of my feet, and actually carried me, kissing me, devouring my mouth, plundering with his tongue, as he carried me to his bed.

Eric and I enjoyed undressing each other slowly. Marveling, at the tenderness he showed, all the while feeling the strength from his lean, hard body. He had me so worked up and out of control, that I pushed him back onto the bed, and slid down teasing with my tongue, licking and nipping my way down to his hard cock. I breathed in deep his male scent, before I teased the head of his cock with my mouth. Sucking hard, I drew more of his delicious cock, inch by inch, into my wet mouth. Eric moaned in approval as I fucked his long shaft with my mouth, sucking down to his hot balls. I teased those hot balls, tickling and tugging with my fingers, as I sucked Eric deep. I could feel his sweet balls swell with hot cum, and wanting to taste him so bad said, "Fuck my mouth sweet Eric, fuck my mouth like a wet hot cunt, and shoot that delicious love juice down my throat!" Eric fisted his hands in my hair, and pumped that fantastic cock in and out of my mouth! I watched his handsome face as he released all that wonderful hot cumm into my throat, growling with his orgasm, filling my mouth, and spilling out some, before I can eat all of him!

Grinning widely, Eric swiftly flipped me over his knee! "Aaaahhh my sweet bitch! Seems you have spilled some of your man's precious seed! For that, you will learn a lesson on your sweet ass!" How can a girl resist, this sexy devil?! I actually sqealed in delight, with the first few sharp slaps! Feeling Eric's skin on mine, made this spanking, way more exciting than the first! My tits hung over the side of his thigh, nipples rubbing on his sheets, with the slap of his large hand. There was no controlling the moans escaping my lips or the grinding of my very wet pussy on his lap! His slaps grew in intensity, to where my squeals grew into pleads for him to stop. Eric would slow for a sec, then start firing rapid hard slaps, telling me how beautiful my ass was in turning pink to red! Believe it or not, I could feel that familiar feeling building up in me. Am I actually going to cum this way?

Just as quickly as that feeling built up, he stopped!! Sweet torture! He had me so crazy for him! I needed to feel Eric inside of me, filling this deprived wet cunt, that he managed to avoid so expertly all day! He knew my need ran deep, as he laid on his back and smiled up at me with those gorgeous blue eyes. Omg! I love this mans' mind! He's going to let me fill my pussy with him and ride! Teasingly, slowly, sensually, I climbed onto this man's hard body I slide my wet slit, teasing my own clit, once and slowly up his long hard cock! And melt into him, my hard nipples teasing his chest as I slowly take of his mouth. Deeply and lovingly I explore Eric's sweet tasting mouth, I take of him, as I feel his cock harder yet, so very close to my hot cunt.

Smiling at this incredible man, I move back and rise, teasing his rigid cock, taking it in my hand, as my dripping pussy hovers over it. And sliding that wonderful cockhead across my clit, pussyhole and asshole, mmmmmmm sweet Eric, I am so very very wet!

This tiny growl from Eric's throat thrills me to my core, as I allow his cockhead to enter my pussy, teasingly grinding my pussy on the tip of his dick!

I look up into his eyes, and catch the mischievious gleam, as he grabs my hips in his powerful hands, and thrusts up hard inside me, as he slams my hips down onto that huge cockmeat!! Feeling so incredibly full, I throw my head back moaning, as he powerfully thrusts up deep in side me. Eric's pounding cock had me screaming for more! I rode him hard, to match his ride. I could feel myself riding towards an incredible crest, I had never been to before! Feeling him so deep, the smell of our sex filling the room, and the sounds of a delicious hard mating. "Cum with me lover!" I cried out! "Eric cum with me!" No sooner with the words out of my mouth, and Eric's finger plunged deep into my ass, sending me into a earthshattering orgasm! I could feel my pussy contracting hard, milking my sweet Eric's seed deep inside me, gripping him tightly and yet sending a flood of cum out onto his hot balls, cock, and my thighs.

"Natalia, my sweet witch", breathes Eric, as I slump beside him. "Take a short, sweet sleep, my sweet, then it will be time for some fun" Looking up into his eyes, as mine start to close, I catch the devil again in his sweet smile!

I felt him watching me, before I even opened my eyes. I smile coming out of my nap, and stretch long and hard, before I turn to him and look into his beautiful face. "Again", I said, grinning wide. "Absolutely" Eric grinned back. "We have all night, my love, and I for one would like to play!" I knew this was coming. Did he really mean 'play' as I had suggested earlier? Or 'play' as he does with his paying customers? I imagine I'll know shortly, as he is immediatly pulling me out of bed! Sighing, I realize that I am a little nervous!

We touched and teased, kissed and petted our way down the hall to Eric's 'Dungeon". I prefer "playroom"! Upon entering, I know Eric felt the slight nervous hum of my body. He turned smiling and tugged me towards his huge display on the wall. I'm not even sure, I knew what everything even was! First he choose, a short whiplike leather from the wall and placed it in my hand. It must have had about 20 6 inch straps. As I turned it in my hand, it felt soft, and I had the urge to flick it against my thigh to see how it felt! "Not bad" I said laughingly at Eric. he then took it from my hands swept it quickly and lighty across both my tits, and said "Good choice" before he placed it back in my hands! Second he choose a crop, seeing my eyes enlarge at this, he placed it in my hand saying "You are too cute, really sweetheart, it's sounds much louder than it feels, try it!" So I did, and it did have a cute little slap, not even close to feeling like it sounded. But trust me, I wasn't foolish to believe that it couldn't be used much harder!

There were no need for safe words of any kind. Eric knew, that if I said stop, I meant it. This side of him, still had me a little freaked, altho wanting it at the same time. While he was really into Dominanting, I simply liked the kink in it, never the makings of a true submissive! With each of us knowing this now of the other, I felt confidant in answering when he asked, "Do you trust me lover?" "Yes I do", I smiled as I replied.

Eric led me to the "X" on the wall. He kissed me deeply, devouring my mouth tenderly as he restrained my wrists and ankles. He leaned in to tease me unmercifully, licking and nibbling my ears and neck, and teasing my mouth only by licking my lips and probing inside briefly! He took both of my breasts in his hands, teasing them with his thumbs, and describing how they felt in his hands. His words and actions had my pussy flowing freely. Eric teased my aching nipples with his tongue and mouth, until he had my body arching to feed him more of my tit flesh!

He then picked up the small leather flogger. Eric ran it around my entire body. Across my neck and breasts, down my belly to my thighs, and in an upward position, he brushed my pussy with it ever so slighty. My body was screaming to be touched, probed, sucked, fucked! The look in his eye told me he was well aware of what I was feeling, and that release wasn't coming anytime soon! Eric lightly took little swings of the flogger to my tits, first avoiding the nipples, and directly connecting with them! Surely my juices were running down my legs! My body did a writhing dance of delight, as he started to lightly whip my pussy. This "X" that I was restrained to, had me completely exposed, my open pussy for Eric to use as he desired! Good God! Was that me? My voice begging for it harder?? Eric whipped my pussy a few times hard, marveling at how quickly it turned pink and puffy, and moved in quickly to thrust 2 fingers up into my hot cunt! He pumped my cunt, until he could feel something building in me, and that quickly withdrew his fingers!

What was happening?? He was releasing me! I was crazed with need, as I practically jumped on him, free to plunder with my tongue, as I greedily started to pump his hard cock with my hand. He kept walking backwards, smiling into my eyes, giving me short kisses, until I realized I was under the chains! "oh no" I said to Eric smiling wide, "This time it's your turn!" With sparkling blue eyes, he agreed, but that quickly, reached up and trapped one of my hands in the leather cuff! "No fair!" I squealed, as he tickled me into weakly submitting my other hand! I could see the promise in his eyes, that I would get my chance. Something inside me told me to relax and enjoy, that Eric, indeed was the expert!

"I'm NOT sorry for the trick, little one, You are just too much fun!" laughed my sweet tormentor! "I promise, you'll get your chance, but today, is mine!" I believed him too, as I looked into that mischievious face, smiling and chuckling at my dilemma! Eric promised to turn my skin a lovely shade of pink, as he reached for the crop! That quickly, I hear the swoosh! and the crop connect dead center of my right asscheek! Yow! What a sting! Sheesh! I loved it! He kept circling me, smiling broadly, running the cool crop all over my skin. Eric trailed that cool leather around my neck and shoulders, upper back and chest, driving me crazy! He ended his circling in front of me, just to stand there, legs spread apart in a sexy manly stance, staring into my eyes, and his circled the cool leather over my nipple. He would switch to the other nipple, just staring into my eyes. And smiling, geezz, I was falling so damn hard for this incredible man!

12