Eric to Erica

Story Info
Male sub dabbles in cross dressing.
2.6k words
4.35
24.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaiyandom
kaiyandom
127 Followers

My sub lives hundreds of miles from me. I only get use of him maybe a couple of nights a months. So in the time between, I like to mess with him from afar.

A couple weeks ago, I made him wear some nice soft silk panties to his job. He works at a male dominated work place. Hard work, sweaty guys and one man in panties. To look at him you wouldn't think anything, but I know he is a my little slut underneath.

After he was told to wear my panties to work, he thanks me. Telling me he feels naughty. Before getting off the phone with my bitch, I made sure to warn him about the panty strings. They do have a tendency to ride up, so he was told to be very careful.

It made me wet thinking of him at work. Around all his alpha male friends, wearing a whore's panties. It made me smile.

Later that night, I called him. When he answered I knew something was wrong, something was bothering him.

"What's wrong little bitch? Did you not have a good day at work?"

"No Mistress, I did not."

Making him tell me of his day, he does. The one thing I warned him of had happened. He had been caught, someone had seen his pink strings. I am not quite sure how it happened, but he had been busted by several of his buddies at work. My voice told him I warned him and I felt bad that he had been found out.

In my mind, I found it hilarious. Here this big man's stands, hard, solid and sexy. Wearing my pink silk panties. I could see him in my mind's eye, sitting there embarrassed and ashamed. Face red, absolutely mortified.

"Do you regret Mistress' request?"

"No, Ma'am, I am honored to wear your panties, honored to please you in anyway that I can."

"You have pleased me, Mistress is happy with you."

"Thank you Ma'am."

"You will continue to wear panties, red ones tomorrow."

"Thank you Ma'am."

Next time he came down, he was told to arrive exactly at 8pm. He was ordered to be fully shaved, wearing panties with a smile on his face. What had started as just panties, I was going to take it to another level tonight.

I choose to go a little more formal that night. I put on my long black dress. Silk to the touch, matching the panties on below. Dark tan thigh highs held up by black garter belts. Hair down, long flowing past my waist. Light makeup, pink lip gloss accentuating their fullness.

Hearing him pull up, I re-enter the kitchen to pour some wine. Taking a few sips, setting it down. Opening the door to his slight knock.

As always, he looks gorgeous. Never tiring of him, I quickly whisk him in the door.

"If I may say, you look wonderful Mistress."

"I know."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Come give your Mistress a kiss on her cheek. Show her you care."

He looks in my eyes, slowly walking up to me. He presses a light kiss to my cheek. Stepping back immediately.

"Did you obey your Mistress and do what I asked?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Show me, strip."

Looking down, he starts to unbutton his pants. I start to tap my leather boots, hastening his undressing.

"Is Mistress supposed to wait all night for you boy?"

"No. Ma'am, sorry."

Quickening his pace, pulling the pants off of him. I reach up, grabbing his button down. Ripping it off, buttons flying. I place my hand on his chest, nice and smooth with a recent razor. Pushing the sleeves of his shoulders, I go for his panties. He is already hard and rigid inside of them. His dick head pushing up through the top of the panties. From the underwear, I can tell he is shaved smooth. Pleased, I grab him hard with my hand. Cupping it in my palm, his head going back.

"Does that feel good bitch. My hands on your unworthy cock?"

"Oh God yes, Ma,am."

I slap him across his face hard, neck snapping up quickly. He looks at me confused, unsure of his offense.

"Do you think Mistress is here to please you?"

"No, Ma'am," hanging his head. Embarrassed at his lack of control. He knows better than to show such pleasure until he is allowed.

I walk around him, inspecting his body. He was instructed to shave everything, save head and eyebrows. As I pass his rear, I notice a long strip of hair that was missed on his calf and up to his thigh. I start tapping my heel on the tile.

"What is this bitch? Can you not handle a simple request? Take them off now!"

"Ma'am?"

I bend down yanking several hairs out of the back thigh close to his knees. Feeling him wince, I stand back up. He hurries to pull the silk panties off.

"I am sorry Ma'am. I did not want to be late and I was rushing."

"Are you giving me excuses boy?"

I smack him hard against his ass, leaving a perfect hand print on his left cheek.

"Mmm, doesn't that look nice."

I rub the offended flesh softly. Tracing my hand print with a slight finger. I could feel his body shivering, anticipating.

"Assume the position, now."

As he got on all fours, I walked to the other side of the house. Retrieving the razor and cream from the bathroom, stopping to get a towel from the linen closet. Back in the kitchen, I walk around him on the floor, wetting the towel with warm water. Filling a small metal bowl with cold water, dropping several ice cubes in the water. Setting it to the side on the counter, going to stand over my sub. Taking my boot tip, stepping on his outstretched fingers. Applying pressure to make their tips dark red. His breath escapes him, loving it.

"Since you can not do a simple task, you have forced me to do it myself. You had better hope that I do not stain my beautiful dress on you."

Pressing a small amount of shave cream in my hand, razor and towel in other hand.

"Stretch your left leg back, so your Mistress can finish your inadequate job."

Stretching his leg back, setting his balls further in my view from behind. I reach and grab his balls hard, pulling them back. Making them kiss his ass, releasing to let them jiggle back in place. Lining the cream down the offensive strip, Slowly following with the sharp razor. Agonizingly slow, holding his breath as the cold steel drags his skin. Little intake of breath as I pass higher. Taking the wet towel to wipe the strip clean.

"Return to your rightful position on all fours."

Bending his leg back in, he sits there waiting. Putting the razor and towel in to the sink. I pick up the now very cold bowl. Condensation dripping steadily off of it. I place it slowly on his back, dead center. He bucks a little to the cold, his back arching. One drop spills on to his back.

"You are to stay still you little bitch. You have already dropped some!"

I dip my fingers in the frigid water, letting the water run down my fingers. I smack him hard on his right ass cheek. The water aiding to the whelp that instantly shows. Sharp pain, he tries not to react.

"Now follow me and I strongly suggest you not spill any."

He follows behind me. I can see he is struggling to not move the bowl. Water very close to the top, with the ice cubes dancing in it. He groans as several drops run down his back. Three, four, seven. He knows what this means. He can already feel his punishment, closing his eyes in pleasure. Anticipation. Waiting. Eyes popping open to the sound of my voice.

"Made a little mess did we boy?"

"I.."

"Shut up boy, I have no time for your excuses."

Jerking an inch wide leather belt from the closet, loud clang as the hangar smacks against the wall in protest. I walk back to him, behind him. I bend down to dip a hand into the water once more. Sliding it down the length of the belt, repeating several times. Leather heavy, soaking up the moisture greedily.

"Press your hands into the carpet, do not move them an inch. Do not spill a drop of the water, do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress." voice catching.

I pull back, flicking the belt crossed his ass. Instant redness, instant line. I smile at the sight. Repeating the process, 3 inches lower each time. He jerks hard as the belt crashed in to the back of his balls, spilling the freezing water.

"Disobedient bitch! Did you not hear me say, no moving?"

He knows not to say a word, to anger me further.

I pace, removing the bowl from his back. My heels clicking, debating the punishment for his further violations. Stopping directly in front of him, I rest my boot on his shoulder. Pushing up and back, he rises off his hands. On his knees facing me. My leg still on his shoulder, I press my body closer. My wet panty clad pussy visible and oh so close. Grabbing the back of his head, pulling him closer.

"Do you feel the heat of my pussy?"

"Yes." His voice ragged, deep.

"Do you want to taste it?"

"Please."

I push his face into me, ordering to lick my panties.

I allow him two licks before putting my leg down, stepping back.

"That is all you will get to see or taste of me tonight bitch."

Going to the closet, I pull out the duffel bag that was made earlier. Tossing it in front of him I order him to open it and put it on.

Opening the bag, I can see the confusion crossing his face. He looks up at me momentarily. Dying to say something, knowing he can not. Slowly he pulls the red slut dress out of the bag. Whore red, bright satin and spandex material. No sleeves, more a tube dress. Black stiletto heels. Open, toe and back. Thigh high stockings, garter belt. Smiling to myself at his reaction, his dick almost jumps with the sight of the stockings.

He stands up to get dressed. I watch in amusement, his hands shaking. Fumbling with the delicate materials. I was sure he was going to run the hose, but he was a good boy. When he finished he bent to go back on his fours.

"NO, come here stand before me, we are not done yet."

Pulling bright red lipstick off the dresser, applying it to his lips. I kiss him hard, smearing his newly applied makeup.

I slap him hard across the face. "Now assume the position. On the bed ankles off the edge."

I turn my back, retrieving the strap on from the drawer. He knows what lies in that drawer, he knows what is to come. I attach it to my body, slipping the large thick dildo in. Placing a small vibrator against my clit, turning it on. I walk up to him on the bed, admiring my marks. His dress was pulled tight and short, mere inches from his ass cheeks. Whelps from the belt, even, red and fabulous. Hand print and finger print still very visible. I pull the dress high on his ass, admiring the continued pattern. Lightly tracing his ass crack, hearing his sharp intake of breath.

Knowing he wants direct orders, I retrieved the bright red lipstick from the dresser. Being a bit higher than I desire I order him to place his feet on the ground and bend over the bed. Crawling on the bed in front of him, looking in his eyes. I take his hand, and make a big red "X" in his palm. I place the hands palm down on the bed.

"You are not to move your hands from where Mistress is placing them. The red "X" will assure you don't. Do not smear my mark, do you understand me boy?"

"Yes, Ma'am." Eyes darkening in pleasure, he likes to be told what to do with his hands. He likes to have a very clear place for them.

I sit in front of him, long legs overlaying his outstretched hands. Letting my calves dangle over his arms, over the edge. Thrusting the dildo between his lips, telling him to open his mouth.

"Suck me bitch, suck your Mistress."

As he sucks the large dildo, I slide a hand to play with my pussy. Rubbing over the sensitive flesh, pressing the vibrator deeper on the nub. His throat on the dildo, pushing it deeper in to me. I shudder, jerking it deep in to his throat.

Gagging. He pulls back, I take his head forcing him down harder. Choking, I finally give him some air.

Scooting back, out of his mouth, off the bed. Behind him once more, his hips in my hands. Pulling his pelvis up a bit, spreading his cheeks invitingly for my piece. Stroking my "cock," pressing it against his very tight hole.

"Who's ass is this?" Sliding the head in the opening.

"Yours Mistress," his body tensing up.

"Do you want Mistress to use her ass?"

"Please, Yes Mistress."

I slam in to him to the hilt. His body rocking forward, hands still firmly on the bed.

"Good, do not smudge those marks. Tell me how it feel to have Mistress inside of you?"

Stuttered breathing, he is finding it hard to talk. Pressing in deeper, unable to go further.

"Did you not hear me boy?"

"Yes, Mistress. It feels so good. Feels like your are ripping my ass in two, it's so big."

Pulling out rapidly, pulling a low moan out of his throat. I start to pound his ass, his hips providing an anchor to pull him to me.

Smacking his ass hard, "Mistress wants to hear you."

A whimper escaping, breathing out moan after moan. Relieved to stop holding back, able to enjoy the dildo in his ass unhindered. Starting to feel the bed stroking his cock, as she pushes in and out of him again and again. The squeeze on his balls as she pressed her weight into him.

Unable to control myself any long, vibrator buzzing and crushing into my clit. I cum hard, grinding into his ass ruthlessly.

"Cum now with me now or never boy."

Riding my orgasm, body convulsing pumping in to him harder and faster. Dragging out and driving in, I hear him start to cum. I enter fully, leaning down biting hard on his hips. A scream ripping from his throat, spilling his seed everywhere. Withdrawing quickly, ignoring his whimper. Letting the strap on harness and dildo fall to the floor. Vibrator turned off, dropped on the fall in the pile.

"Turn around boy, let me see them palms."

Getting up, turning both palms to me, I see the perfect red X's still on his hands. This pleases me very much. Looking at him, letting my hand trail down my pussy. Dipping in, catching the juices on my finger tips. Taking my hand then and pushing it through his lips. My fingers deep in his mouth, tongue twirling, licking them clean.

"Taste your Mistress, her sweet nectar. Be honored she has allowed it inside of your mouth. Thank her."

"Thank you Mistress," tongue licking greedily on my fingers.

kaiyandom
kaiyandom
127 Followers