Erica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But how did, how did..."

"How did I did know she was a lezzy too?" She laughed. "A little thing I like to call gaydar." John wasn't sure how much he believed that but after a long night he wasn't about to start probing her with questions.

Instead he suggested they both get to bed. They went to their bedrooms and said their goodnights. Inside his room John got undressed and popped down beside Amanda who was out cold. He lay looking at ceiling pondering the night. His girlfriend making a complete fool of herself, making him so ashamed of her. And then there was Erica who was the opposite of that. She kept it together and looked absolutely stunning. He was a bit ashamed in his own inability to keep his eyes off her but reassured himself that any straight male couldn't pass the test either. And catching her with his babysitter was certainly a surprise. His dick sprang up beneath his boxers just thinking about it. Two women with each other. That was ever guy's fantasy. Amanda would never do that, drunk out of her mind or not. He played with his rod for a bit before succumbing to sleep.

Back in her own room, Erica was lying in bed contemplating too. The night was a great success for her. Sure, every guy in that place was ogling her, but she had achieved something more. Her plan to flood Amanda with drinks by her "friends" had worked better than expected. She had told them that Amanda was a little down on life and could use a little attention and drinks. How gullible were people? Then while Amanda was busy exposing herself, Erica had made her move on John. Nothing too blatant but enough to get him noticing. She knew full well that he couldn't keep his sights off her. Erica reached between her legs just thinking about it all. She had planted the seeds tonight. She stroked herself thinking about the ultimate demise of Amanda. She hit it faster when thinking about the day John came back to her. "Soon, baby. I'll have you again..."

***

"Why don't you just tell her to leave? Your house after all."

Amanda sipped her coffee and shook her head. "Can't. John wants her there. He feels sorry for her."

Summer stirred her coffee. "Oh."

"And the worst thing is that I know she's up to something. I just know it!"

"I dunno, Amanda. Maybe she isn't. Give her the benefit of the doubt. And give John the benefit too. Years with you. Two children. Like I said before, he's yours now."

Amanda stared into her cup. "Maybeee..."

"And if worst comes to worst, just bitch slap her. Show her who the woman of the house is." She laughed.

The mom laughed too. It wasn't a bad idea even as a jest she'd wanted to slap her from the moment she moved in. She sipped her coffee and tasted something strange about it. Something extra. But it was good.

"By the way...what was up with the last night? With you and the..." She mocked wild dance moves.

"Oh, that." She put her hand to her head and shook her head. "So embarrassing. Guess I had too much to drink." She drank her coffee.

"Oh my, and I fed you that wine too!" Summer lamented.

Amanda laughed. "No, no. It's not your fault. I should've been more responsible. Hope no one thinks I'm that much of a slut now."

"I'm sure you're fine. We all have our crazy drunken nights." Summer paused. "Sorry to get back to the Erica thing, but she looked amazing last night."

Amanda frowned. "Yeah, I know. All those dogs were all over her."

"Don't blame them. Any guy would be stupid to resist that."

Amanda thought of John. She used to think he was a man of strong wills but now she wasn't so sure. All those passes she makes at him around the house, all those boners he must be getting.

The two chatted some more about the goings on in their lives for another half hour over multiple cups of coffee. "Oops, gotta go. That coffee was good! What's in it?"

"Oh well you know. A little Tuesday afternoon happy juice." She winked.

"Hehe, I seeeee!"

***

That evening Amanda and John were chilling in front of the tube when the doorbell rang. Amanda answered it to find Katie looking at little dressy. "Katie, what are you doing here? We don't need a babysitter tonight."

The young girl smiled politely. "Actually I'm here to go out with Erica. Is she ready yet?"

Amanda was very shocked to hear that. "Oh! Umm, I don't know. Let me check for you. Come on in." She went up to Erica's room to confront her. Immediately the smell of too much cheap perfume flooded her senses. Normally she'd comment on her poor choice of fragrance but she had a different agenda now. The brunette was putting on her earrings. "So, you're pretending to like girls now?"

"Not pretend. Liking for real. As in, I really like Katie."

Amanda frowned. She was unconvinced and unimpressed. "You can have your little 'date', but I know what you're up to. He may not see through your girl on girl charade, but I do."

Erica grabbed her purse and started for the door not hurt by her accusations. "I'm sorry you think that way Amanda." Comments like that made Amanda's blood boil. It was the fact that she knew that Erica knew she was on to her, yet she never acknowledged it. It was extremely frustrating. Amanda slapped her across the face! Erica put her hand to her cheek and smiled. "Well played Amanda."

The two went to the door where Erica greeted Katie with a little kiss, still with her hand on her face. It made Amanda cringe and John smirk. "Mmm, ready baby?" Erica said. Katie nodded and the two were out the door.

As soon as they left Amanda exploded. "Can you fuckin' believe her?"

"Keep your voice down and what are you talking about? Why was she holding her face?"

"I let her have it."

"What? Why?!"

"Oh come on John! She's a lesbian now?! Really?"

He shrugged. "I don't know. Saw her making out with Katie last night. She said she did some soul searching while away. Seems plausible enough."

Amanda crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "Plausible? Oh come on John! She comes back and she's magically making out with girls?"

"Why are you so freakin' worked up about this? I don't get it! She's found a potential new partner and you stomp all over that?"

"New partner? Are you that stupid? You're unbelievable!" With that she stormed off into her office. John stood there shrugging his shoulders and went into his bedroom.

Sitting down at the desk, Amanda poured herself a filled herself a glass of wine from the bottle she kept at the study. She sipped it and thought, lesbian my ass. Then she went into one of her drawers and pulled out a photo album. She flipped the pages going through images from years past. In one of the three of them were smiling. Happy times. John had the biggest smile of all them as he stood between them. This picture says it all right now, she thought. She flipped the page to see Erica and John in each other's arms. It was no doubt taken when they were together. They looked really good and happy together she had to admit. There wasn't a picture where Erica didn't look hot. She really could not blame John for the elation on his face. Then she turned the page again so see a more recent pic of herself and John together. It wasn't a very good one by her standards. John looked good, but her smiled seemed kind of forced. She took a drink and ran her hand over her boyfriend's image. "Oh John," She weeped. "Please stay..."

Back in his room, John was lying on the bed watching TV. He really couldn't get his wife right now. Getting all bent out of shape about Katie and Erica. The thought of the two of them sprung up memories of the kiss the night of the bar/club. It was incredibly sexy to think about. Two gorgeous girls and their lips meeting. His cock became hard in his pants so he undid them to relieve some of the strain. Then he pushed his hand into his underwear as his mental image zoomed in on their mouths. "Oh yeah...." He moaned.

In her office, Amanda began to rub her crotch through her pants as she held the picture of John and Erica together in front of her. With alcohol in her system and tears flowing out, she was in a vulnerable and psychotic state. "Why, John?"

John increased his own self-pleasure with the fantasy of Katie putting her hands on Erica's big breasts as they lipped locked. For all he knew they could be doing that at this very moment, he thought. "Ah, Erica...more..."

For Amanda the picture of the two ex-lovers had morphed into one of them kissing each other. She lamented at the tricks her clouded mind was playing on her and even more that she was getting off on it. She was sad, inebriated, and sexually excited at the same time.

Unaware of the other's actions, the parents continued to stroke themselves at the thought of Erica and their respective fantasies. Eventually they both passed out where they were from sheer exhaustion.

***

A few hours later Erica returned to a very quiet house. She passed by the office room to see Amanda passed out with her head resting on the desk. She entered the room and stood beside her. She picked up the near empty wine glass and finished what was left. "Tsk, tsk, hitting the bottle once again." She spoke to the sleeping form. She picked up the picture that was at her fingertips. "Mmm, fun times. I remember this photo! Now what were you doing with this, hun?" She looked down to see Amanda's hand nestled inside the crotch of her Capri pants. "Hahaha, oh I see! Getting off to me and John, are we?" She patted and rubbed her on the back. "Don't really blame you. We were a hot item." She picked up the photo of Amanda and John and looked at with disdain. "Yeah, no comparison." She ripped up the image and showered the little pieces over the unconscious blonde. She then lifted her head up to see her face. Her mouth was agape as she slept. Then she threw her body into the back of the chair. Just for the hell of it she unbuttoned her blouse as well. Undressing Amanda while she slept had somehow turned into a favourite hobby of Erica's. "How 'bout I check on John, hmm? See you later Amanda!"

Erica entered the bedroom to find the TV still on and John passed out. She switched off the set and stood beside her ex. He was sleeping with a huge smile on his face and his hand at his crotch. "Hmm, looks like somebody else was having a bit of fun. Who were you thinking of my love?" She took his limp cock in her hand and began to stroke it. John groaned and smiled even more. "Amanda? What are you doing?" Erica just put her finger to his lips. "Shhhh...keep your eyes closed." She whispered. Then she continued to make him hard. Mmm, that's right baby, she thought. You may think it is Amanda, but deep down you know that there's only one person that can get you going like this: ME." Memories of old times came flooding back for Erica. The power of his long shaft in her hand. He used to love it when she jacked him off and by the moans and calls for more coming from his lips, he loved it now. She also knew that he loved it when she kissed his cock so she did just that. She pecked the tip, then down the shaft, and then she moved upward to his belly. All the while she continued to massage the fully erect dick. With the other hand she fiddled with her top and pulled out her breasts, erect nipples and all. She moved up to his bare chest now. "Oh yeah, that's right...you know what to do." She looked up at his face to see him fully enjoyed this sleepy assault on his senses. She now felt juices coming out his spout. She buried her face in his neck and cooed in his ear. "That's it, cum for me baby. Let it all out of that powerful cock." He answered back extreme pleasure.

As she kissed the side of his face, she reminded herself of the situation. A pathetic Amanda knocked out in the other room, while Erica played with her (soon to be ex-) boyfriend's cock. And the fact that they were in separate rooms to begin with made it that much more of turnon. Trouble in paradise no doubt, she thought. She figured John just HAD to know it was her. The grip of her hand, the movements on his cock, the feel of her lips on his body, her sweet scent, the experience of her majestic boobs on his chest. He may not have been letting anything on, but to her there was no mistaking that he knew. She'd make sure by meeting her lips with his and kissing him. The taste of his mouth came rushing back after years without it. She actively showed him her love for him and was excited to feel him return the gesture. After a minute of getting reacquainted with his face, she broke both holds on him and got off. She straighten herself out and quietly made her exit. She petted his cock once more. "Until we meet again."

No more than 20 minutes later, Amanda walked in the room open shirt and wet cunt and all. She saw how John was lying with his cock out looking quite happy. Something overtook her and she knew she had to have him now. Stripping down, she lay down beside him and began to kiss his face. Immediately she noticed the weird aroma on him. It was the same one she smelled on Erica early in the evening. Again in his sleepy daze John spoke. "Mmm, again baby?" Again, she thought. She put two and two together and realized Erica had to have been here. No wonder he looked so elated. She probably sucked him off or something. It also would've explained the torn up picture scattered on and around her too. Suddenly didn't feel in the mood anymore. She just lay still in bed and waited for sleep.

***

The next afternoon Amanda woke up late. She angrily downed a glass of wine and then ventured the house to find Erica. She discovered her in HER office, mindlessly looking over HER pictures on HER computer and speaking on the phone.

"Yeah, so I moved on him while he was alone...Haha, no no, she was in the other room crying over him...Yeah I know, so pathetic."

Amanda clenched her fists and grunted. Erica looked back to see her standing at the doorway. "Ok, gotta go. She's here and she doesn't look too happy...Haha, don't worry...Ok, bye"

Amanda confronted her when she stood up. "Who the fuck was that?"

"Don't worry about that baby."

"Where do you get off trying to seduce MY boyfriend?!" She was irate now. A snarl on her lips, fire in her eyes.

"He looked lonely. I was just helping him."

That was the last straw for Amanda. She charged at her and speared her down. She let out all the frustrations from the last few days. "Stupid bitch! I hate you! I hate you!" She banged her head into the ground. She picked her up and flung her smaller form into the wall. Erica tried to cover up as Amanda kicked her anywhere she could.

John walked in with the kids to see what the commotion was about. Once he saw his girlfriend tearing into Erica, he shooed his kids away. He ran over and pulled his girlfriend off. She kicked screamed maniacally as he lifted her off in the air. Erica slowly got up. "John...thank goodness...Amanda's gone crazy!"

"Again? This is the second time you've gone after her Amanda."

"BUT SHE..."

"Doesn't matter! That's inexcusable!"

Amanda just lost it now. She wounded up and slapped John across the face. His face recoiled with the force of the blow. Amanda clued in to what she had done. She started to mouth that she was sorry but John stopped her. In a slightly elevated voice he asked, "Is that wine in your breath?" Then he switched to a calmer, yet solid voice. "Amanda, I think you need to go cool off now. I don't care where you go, but just do. Come back when you're not so wacko."

Amanda felt the sternness in his voice. She dropped her head and retreated. She grabbed her two kids and went out the door. John just shook his head as Erica put her hand on his shoulder.

* **

With tears in her eyes and trace amount of wine in her system, she drove to Summer's place. When the blonde answered the door, she let her children run in the house to play while she threw herself in her arms. "John -- he told me to get out!!!"

"Really? Let's go. Let's talk." She guided her into the living room. Amanda ignored that there was a bottle and two glasses on the table. Summer sat next to her and wiped a tear away. "C'mon, what happened?"

Amanda calmed down enough to get out her story. "Erica was with John last night. I know it."

"Oh?"

"And then when I attacked her this morning for it, John told me to leave."

Summer uncorked the bottle and poured out a glass for Amanda. "Oh Amanda. I wasn't serious when I said let her have it, hahaha."

Amanda sipped the comforting liquid. "I know, I just couldn't control myself. Can't control anything lately." She sighed. More fruity liquid.

"Oh Amanda, that's not true."

"No it is. Can't hold anything together. Letting my boyfriend, the father of my child, slip away to that Erica. Her big breasted, tanned, childless body. Even when I try to do something it fails." She looked down at her glass. There was a pause between them.

"You know, there's something I would do right now if I was you."

Amanda looked up. "What?"

"I'd go back there and show my man what I had to offer. In bed."

Amanda thought it over. Summer had a point. After years together she knew things about him that Erica would never know. She'd do it! "Summer? Can you watch the kids while I..." Her face lit up completely.

"Atta girl! Now go!!" They hugged and Amanda rushed out the door.

Summer slowly got up and dialled her phone. "Yeah....she's coming over...Haha, yep, soon."

***

In the car ride back home, Amanda assured herself that she would win him over. "I'd be damned if I let that little witch take my man." She was energized. This was going to happen. In her mind she pictured taking John in her embrace once she got in the door, kissing him as Erica looked on. As he carried her to the bedroom she'd say to her, "I WON, BITCH!!" They'd proceed to have the greatest sex they ever had.

She pulled up to the drive way. She strutted to the door clad in a fortress of confidence. She pushed it open to find an oddly dark house. Only the TV in the living room emitted any light. "John?"

She moved through the house peeking through every room she passed. By process of elimination she narrowed his whereabouts to the bedroom. Perfect, she thought. She began to unbutton her blouse to get a head start. She pushed opened the door with high hopes and peered inside. She saw John's naked behind on the bed, she knew it anywhere. His desirable upper body rocked back and forth. He grunted. Then she made out a pair of toned legs lock themselves around his hips. And then athletic arms clutching his head, bring him into an embrace. She was puzzled. "John?"

She heard a female voice with a slight accent manifest itself. "Oh John, John! I knew you'd come back to me!"

Amanda was scared now. Come back?

"Oh Erica! I've missed you!!"

Those words made Amanda weak in the knees. They were John's no doubt. There was a flash of doubt in her mind, but it was just that: a flash. The more she looked at them, the more she made out both their features. Her sun kissed skin, his well conditioned body. Her flowing brown locks spread on her pillow, his neatly trimmed haircut and beard. Her fantasies had come true. She felt sick to her stomach. Him thrusting emphatically into her body, her shrieking with every movement. They looked so good together, it even excited her.

She slowly walked back out the room and slid down the wall. She listened to their love sounds and whimpered. She stroked herself all the same while lamenting over her lost love. "Oh John...how could you do this?" A tear escaped her blue orbs. The betrayal. How could he forget their kids, their love for them, for each other? She cried while pleasuring herself at the same time, playing over the image she just saw and making new ones to the current noises that escaped the room. The bed rocked and squeaked quite loudly which told her that they were really at it. Over seven years of being apart and this is what the result was. He moaned like she never heard him moan before. It told her that they really were perfect together.