Erica Admits Her Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gripping her hips tight her black bull drove his hard ebony cock into her white pussy making her ass jiggle with each thrust. Her tits swayed in rhythm with the violent fucking her pussy was receiving as her mouth pleasured the second black cock.

Mike sat nearby watching and listening to his usually conservative wife being fucked. He never seen or heard her like she currently was. He knew she had all but forgotten he was in the room and it was no longer about fulfilling his fantasy but became about fulfilling her new found desire. He became overwhelmed by the contrast of her pale petite body between two large ebony bulls and oversized cocks fucking her relentlessly. He removed his average white dick from his pants and began cumming on his stomach in seconds.

With a loud grunt the black cock in her mouth expanded and began spraying thick streams of warm cum into her mouth. He held her mouth on his cock and continued filling it. She felt her mouth overflow and streams of cum escaped her lips and began running down her chin and dripping onto the bed.

The feeling of warm cum from the black cock in her mouth and the black cock in her married pussy pushed her over the edge. Her muffled screams around the cock still in her mouth made it obvious she was cumming a fourth time.

The huge black cock in her pussy showed no mercy as it continued pound into her. Her mouth now free of the black cock she dropped her head and shoulders to the bed leaving her pussy and ass high in the air.

The black man fucking her from behind began to shorten his strokes and grunting before withdrawing his cock. He grabbed her hair pulling her willing mouth onto his cock as he shot load after load of hot cum in her mouth before pulling out to shoot the remainder on her parted lips.

She fell back onto the bed exhausted and still moaning with a slight whine. Her legs bent at the knees and spread open Mike noticed as promised her pussy didn't look the same. Her lips were puffy left slightly opened and red in color. The two black men were gone as quickly as they came.

Mike lied next to Erica making her aware that he was still there. "So do I even need to ask if you enjoyed yourself?"

"MMMMM, every married white woman should get to experience black cocks. It's hard to explain but they touched places I didn't know existed. Now I know why all the white girls like black guys." she answered more honestly than Mike was prepared for.

She seemed to be in some type of trance state as Mike slid between her open legs and began softly liking her pussy. She lied still while his tongue explored her freshly fucked pussy until she drifted off to sleep. Mike looked over his wife with fresh cum on her face and spread legs while he stroked his cock to a second orgasm.

12